Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:08:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source  (Read 748197 times)
QoraKnight

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:08:16 AM

dzarmush,

I have a challenge for you.

So in your eyes, you probably see yourself as the appointed leader and spokesperson of Qora because you think you have got a lot of Qora community's support behind you.

But the truth is that for a lot of us who remained silent, we do not like a lot of decisions you made for us (ie. NXT AE, your marketing strategy), and we want to ask you to step down.

If you don't believe me, I suggest that we have a poll or a survey (only the initial stakeholders will be polled).

I am honestly telling you the truth when I say that a lot of us don't agree with your idea and wish to ask you go.

Can we have a poll or survey on that so you will see the truth for yourself?

Do you accept my challenge?  Smiley
beyond1999

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:09:40 AM

does the new exchange not scam?
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:12:53 AM

darzmush,

I can assure you this -- if we have a poll of all the Qora stakeholders and early adopters now, you will be asked to leave.  Keep in mind that you were not elected the spokesperson of Qora, and you were not appointed the leader of Qora. A lot of us are honestly not happy with you and want you to go.

First off, I'm in talk (and in league) with several early Qora adopters and stakeholders.  And if all of our voice will be heard, you will realize none of us want anything to do with NXT or NXT Asset Exchange.

To many of us, it just adds an extra step and hassle to our trade activities.  So how can the true voice of the Qora community be heard? We certainly do not want to have dzarmush speak for us, and made decisions on our behalf. Having an open survey or poll will show that I'm telling you the truth.

Is this a democracy or a one-man show (dictatorship)?

dzarmush does not represent us, and he does not have our support nor our permission to make decisions on the majority of Qora investors behalf.

dzarmush,

First of all, who elected you the spokesperson of Qora and why are you making every decision?  Who gives you the right to decide where Qora should be listed or traded? Doesn't that decision belong to the community?

And do you honestly think with your share, you represent the community?

Dzarmush put a lot of effort into promoting Qora. Giveaways, logo designs, website desigs etc etc. This gives him right of speaking. You on the other hand, make exactly 1 good post and then start ranting.

So now can't we all just get a long. Enough trolling in this thread already.

Quote dzarmush if you are talking to dzarmush. Quote me if you are talking to me.

If you and your associates wish your voices to be heard, you should do so under your own forum handle.

If dzarmush feels like running a gateway, he can do so. What part of the concept of a decentralized exchange do you fail to understand? Poloniex is frozen. And until the dev OK's automated exchanges again we will likely not be listen on another one. If dzarmush wishes makes his possesions liquid and give others the opportunity to do so, he can do so.

If you feel you're better at pulling the wagon: you have my blessing. But then bite your tongue and do what needs to be done. Dzarmush did a lot of good work here. Giving him shit for that is not fair, and not constructive.

burp...
Mrrr

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:13:56 AM

Agent Provocateur indeed. Where's smaragda when you need him.

burp...
Mrrr

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:17:24 AM

does the new exchange not scam?

The AE is a decentralized exchange. This means you sell directly from party to party and your funds cannot get stolen. What can happen however, is that the person who issues the token makes a run for it. I posted a short explanation a few pages back. If you're unsure I suggest waiting until Poloniex enables trading again. They have quite a good name. But whatever you do: never leave your coins on an exchange.

burp...
QoraKnight

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:18:40 AM

Dzarmush,

I would like to tell you a little bit about myself.  I was one of the biggest Qora buyers before the exchange was frozen.  In addition, I'm friends with a lot of initial stakeholders and early adopters.

Together, our holding represents approximately 20% of current Qora supply.  

Of course, it can be proved easily. If we were to ask the dev conducting a poll or survey (since the dev is the one who knows all our bitcointalk ids and identities), you will see that I am telling you the truth.

You do not represent us or have our backing. We don't wish to see a dictatorship run by you, and that you make all the decisions without our explicit consent and permission.  In short, we do not like the way things work now. We wish that you will abide by the will and decision of the majority of Qora investors. That is what we want. Democracy. In this case, we're against NXT AE whatsoever.

It's a dictatorship and it is against the spirit of a decentralized currency. And on behalf of the majority of early stakeholders, I'd like to dethrone you as the spokesperson of Qora. You need to know your place.  Smiley

So would you try to have an open mind so you can hear the true voice of the community?
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:20:35 AM

Dzarmush,

I would like to tell you a little bit about myself.  I was one of the biggest Qora buyers before the exchange was frozen.  In addition, I'm friends with a lot of initial stakeholders and early adopters.

Together, our holding represents approximately 20% of current Qora supply.  

Of course, it can be proved easily. If we were to ask the dev conducting a poll or survey (since the dev is the one who knows all our bitcointalk ids and identities), you will see that I am telling you the truth.

You do not represent us or have our backing. We don't wish to see a dictatorship run by you, and that you make all the decisions without our explicit consent and permission.  In short, we do not like the way things work now. We wish that you will abide by the will and decision of the majority of Qora investors. That is what we want. Democracy. In this case, we're against NXT AE whatsoever.

It's a dictatorship and it is against the spirit of a decentralized currency.

So would you try to have an open mind so you can hear the true voice of the community?

Hi QoraKnight

Our new leader  Grin
Buratino
Legendary

Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:28:33 AM

O, disagreements in community are growing. It's easy to criticize someone and do nothing.
QoraKnight, do you have estimated development and promotion plan for Qora from your point of view?
If you can bring more value to Qora, then you can be like a deity for us and get our votes.

QoraKnight

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:32:04 AM

I would like to make it clear that everyone is welcome to join the majority group.  Our holding and our status (20%) can be easily proven with a poll or a survey from the dev.

Decentralized currency should not be made into a dictatorship, where one person runs everything and makes all the decisions, and that's what's been impeding progress, and it is also the core of the problems in this case. 

What was unknown to Dzarmush is that a lot of us who remained silent was actually against his ideas and decisions.

If Dzarmush is willing to accept my challenge, I'd like to show him that he currently does not have the support of the majority of community.  We do not wish to have one dictator making all the decisions on our behalf, and we wish to implement a democratic system instead.

It seems that dzarmush is very confused at the moment.  I'd be happy to make things clearer to him if he wishes. He needs to know his place.  Smiley

Dzarmush,

I would like to tell you a little bit about myself.  I was one of the biggest Qora buyers before the exchange was frozen.  In addition, I'm friends with a lot of initial stakeholders and early adopters.

Together, our holding represents approximately 20% of current Qora supply

You do not represent us or have our backing. We don't wish to see a dictatorship run by you, and that you make all the decisions without our explicit consent and permission.  In short, we do not like the way things work now. We wish that you will abide by the will and decision of the majority of Qora investors. That is what we want. Democracy. In this case, we're against NXT AE whatsoever.

It's a dictatorship and it is against the spirit of a decentralized currency.

Hi QoraKnight

Our new leader  Grin

SyRenity

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:35:14 AM

I would like to make it clear that everyone is welcome to join the majority group.  Our holding and our status (20%) can be easily proven with a poll or a survey from the dev.

What was unknown to Dzarmush is that a lot of us who remained silent was actually against his ideas and decisions.

Just a small note, 20% is quite far from majority of holders, the rest 80% might be actually very happy with how dzarmush pushes things forward. Seems poll is your best chance to clarify this, until / if qora adds some voting capability.
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:37:38 AM

Website Development

Ok, back to business. The guy who agreed to build the website disappeared again. I don't think we should rely on someone like him.

I set 1'000'000 Qora or 1 BTC bounty for the job, if anyone wants to work on the website please PM me or e-email to qorabounties@gmail.com. Design is ready, all sizes, colors, fonts are specified. It's a two days job for a professional. We need to choose CMS. I guess Wordpress will do just fine.

QoraKnight

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:38:46 AM

O, disagreements in community are growing. It's easy to criticize someone and do nothing.
QoraKnight, do you have estimated development and promotion plan for Qora from your point of view?

Buratino,

Personally, I'd like to follow Qora dev's original plan (ie. putting off marketing/trading at the moment... give the dev more time to sort things out).. the key is DON'T RUSH ANYTHING and don't do anything prematurely.

Look, if we had taken the dev's advice and don't rush to trade in the first place, a lot of negative press surrounding Qora could have been avoided.

Now dzarmush wanted to take it one step and listed qora on NXT AE, and I've just informed him NO, he does not have the approval and backing of the majority.

But does he listen? Clearly not.  What we need first is to implement a democratic system where all voice can be heard, and stop relying on an individual to make all decisions.

What we need is a built-in poll system (dev mentioned he was working on it) inside Qora client. Before that, no major decision should be made.

period.
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:39:48 AM

I would like to make it clear that everyone is welcome to join the majority group.  Our holding and our status (20%) can be easily proven with a poll or a survey from the dev.

Just a small note, 20% is quite far from majority of holders, the rest 80% might be actually very happy with how dzarmush pushes things forward. Seems poll is your best chance to clarify this, until / if qora adds some voting capability.

Guys, don't play in those sockpuppets' games. It's most likely just one person anyway. Look at all those assholes, they are all newbies.

I don't decide anything anyway.

dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:40:52 AM

QoraKnight went offline and qoraer (another puppet with 3 posts) appeared on-line to back him up.

QoraKnight

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:49:40 AM

QoraKnight went offline and qoraer (another puppet with 3 posts) appeared on-line to back him up.

to dzarmush

I have my status set to invisible. And No, I'm not qoraer.

You're obviously confused, so I want to take this opportunity and make it known to you that you're not the one calling the shots here. You do not have the majority's authorization to promote Qora on NXT AE in this thread.  And we do not wish to have you as the spokesperson of Qora. We will not go so far as asking you to leave, but we wish to make you understand your role here -- you're merely a small player here and you must abide by the will and decision of the majority of Qora holders.

All decisions and plans should be approved by the majority (whether 20% represents the majority is another matter).

So I'd like to lay out my challenge to you since you do not seem to be willing to relinquish control, and you do not have our trust that you have the best interests of Qora in mind --

There are two ways a poll or a survey can be conducted --

1. We can wait til the dev come up with a polling/surveying system in the next client.
2. We can use private message to conduct a survey, and the dev will verify our identities.

Would you accept my challenge, dzarmush?

If the majority of Qora stakeholders want you to shut up, you will shut your trap (and get the hell out of here)?

Do you accept the challenge or not? Yes or no?
peled1986
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:00:24 AM

Guys, don't play in those sockpuppets' games.
+1

@QoraKnight nobody cares about your stupid challenge
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:02:24 AM

to dzarmush,

That would be the last answer to you, dumbass.

1. I'm not discussing anything with puppets who registered a couple of days ago and have 3 posts.

2. I'm not making any decisions for anybody except myself. I've been asked to make a gateway, so I made it. If no one uses it, I'll just sent all coins back and shut it down.

3. The whole gateway thing has one purpose: to get more people involved in Qora and let Qora holders an opportunity to sell their coins. Nxt has a huge community and AE looks like a trendy thing. Qora might have a huge success if we do things right.

That would be all. Fuck off and die in pain, puppet.

Buratino
Legendary

Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:04:52 AM

Buratino,

Personally, I'd like to follow Qora dev's original plan (ie. putting off marketing/trading at the moment... give the dev more time to sort things out).. the key is DON'T RUSH ANYTHING and don't do anything prematurely.

Look, if we had taken the dev's advice and don't rush to trade in the first place, a lot of negative press surrounding Qora could have been avoided.

Now dzarmush wanted to take it one step and listed qora on NXT AE, and I've just informed him NO, he does not have the approval and backing of the majority.

But does he listen? Clearly not.  What we need first is to implement a democratic system where all voice can be heard, and stop relying on an individual to make all decisions.

What we need is a built-in poll system (dev mentioned he was working on it) inside Qora client. Before that, no major decision should be made.

period.

Valid point, but I can't understand your hate to Nxt. AE could help to distribute coins to more people. Why not? If weak hands want to drop Qora, then let give them this opportunity.
Or are you afraid to bring unnecessary promotion to Nxt as Qora competitor through AE trading? Clarify, please, your position. Thanks.

dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:04:59 AM

Website Development

Ok, back to business. The guy who agreed to build the website disappeared again. I don't think we should rely on someone like him.

I set 1'000'000 Qora or 1 BTC bounty for the job, if anyone wants to work on the website please PM me or e-email to qorabounties@gmail.com. Design is ready, all sizes, colors, fonts are specified. It's a two days job for a professional. We need to choose CMS. I guess Wordpress will do just fine.

I've already been promised to get in touch with a web dev, but if anybody else knows a person who might be interested in building the website please let me know.

QoraKnight

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:06:30 AM

Dzarmush,

If you wish to sell your Qora on NXT AE, it is your personal decision, and not the official QORA position.

Here is the problem:  When people see you as the official spokesperson of Qora, people think of what you said as the official Qora announcement.

I need to dethrone you as the spokesperson of Qora today because you don't have the best interests for Qora at heart, and you do not represent the consensus.

I think I have been reasonable in presenting a solution to you that will resolve our difference here - We need to take a official poll of Qora community so the majority's voice can be heard. And the person who is executing the plan must abide by the will and decision of the majority Qora members.

I think what you're trying to tell me is that, you do not care what majority of Qora investors think, and you just wish to do things your way (in other words, perpetuating the dictatorship culture that's been impeding Qora's development?)

Finally, we'd like to inform you that you must cease promoting your NXT AE gateway idea in this thread. You're free to open your own thread and promote it, but you cannot done in any official capacity.  

to dzarmush,

That would be the last answer to you, dumbass.

1. I'm not discussing anything with puppets who registered a couple of days ago and have 3 posts.

2. I'm not making any decisions for anybody except myself. I've been asked to make a gateway, so I made it. If no one uses it, I'll just sent all coins back and shut it down.

3. The whole gateway thing has one purpose: to get more people involved in Qora and let Qora holders an opportunity to sell their coins. Nxt has a huge community and AE looks like a trendy thing. Qora might have a huge success if we do things right.

That would be all. Fuck off and die in pain, puppet.
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: