Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:19:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏆🥇 MALUBIT.com🥇🏆 - ⚽🏀🏒Bitcoin Sports Betting  (Read 7831 times)
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 10:59:31 PM

Thank you for your signature. We are also working with somebody for a signature, but we will have your signature in mind. Nice design by the way.

Thank you for these words! They mean a lot to me!
These are just my beginnings in designing signatures. If you like it then you can use it.
I do it to create my portfolio. Always we have to start with something - just like you with your service. But in my opinion your start is much better than mine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 01:44:21 PM

A little while ago I was paid and received 70 MBTC.
Thank you

I am very happy that you inform us all about it. Your posts are very important!
I wrote earlier that I am not on any side, but with every new day I tend to belive more that Malubit say the truth. I have very strong suspicions that all these accusations against Malubit are some sort of organized action.

This post will not age well.  Check back in 6 months. 

I'm just saying what my impression is. Think about this, does it not seem strange that only new users, or those who had problems with other services, come up with accusations?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
andremalur

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 02:07:08 PM

I places not to big bets on this site. max wager were around 150 mbtc. sometimes took few minutes longer for a bettle to be set but for me not a problem at all
made 3 withdrawal requests so far, biggest one was 120 mbTC all received. maybe malubit takes little longer then 60 minutes but who cares as long as you receive the money thats the most important thing. for me its acceptable to receive it within 24 hours which happened so all good to me so far
gatsby60

Activity: 31
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 02:33:18 PM

A little while ago I was paid and received 70 MBTC.
Thank you

I am very happy that you inform us all about it. Your posts are very important!
I wrote earlier that I am not on any side, but with every new day I tend to belive more that Malubit say the truth. I have very strong suspicions that all these accusations against Malubit are some sort of organized action.

This post will not age well.  Check back in 6 months. 

I'm just saying what my impression is. Think about this, does it not seem strange that only new users, or those who had problems with other services, come up with accusations?

Yes it seems odd.  But I also know they stiffed me as well.  I usually don't post here so I would be just another "new poster" making an accusation.  So just give it a few months. Time will tell the truth.  And as I said this post will not age well. 
andremalur

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 04:15:43 PM

Anybody has any good picks on this site for the games of tonight? i might want to try something in Hockey but not familiar with this usually I only stick to football

gatsby60

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 04:30:27 PM

Anybody has any good picks on this site for the games of tonight? i might want to try something in Hockey but not familiar with this usually I only stick to football

Handball live

CS Baia Mare -1.5
radex90

Activity: 204
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 04:55:22 PM

gatsby,

you had problem with withdrawing?
gatsby60

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 05:09:45 PM

yes they refused to pay me.
radex90

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 05:28:36 PM

dont be shy to say that

people need to know what is going on here
malubit (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98

MALUBIT.com - Bitcoin Sports Betting

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2020, 08:25:51 PM

In 2 days not forget that El Classico is coming!

Real Madrid vs Barcelona.

Pre match betting here:
https://malubit.com/eng/events/39140

█████  ██    ★   MALUBIT.com   ★   Bitcoin Sports Betting   ★    ██  █████
[   Bitcoin Live Sports Betting   ]   [   Receive 10% Cashback!   ]
andremalur

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 11:12:11 PM

I think this match can go anywhere really. I do not want to place bets on it as everything can happen in this game but will be a nice game to watch, I am gonna pass on this one lol
barbaron

Activity: 117
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 03:38:43 AM

Please everyone should be warned here. Malubit.com is stealing money! I was also stupid one, who deposit and play there. After few deposits and losing run, I have won one bet and my balance become 1337.5 mBTC. After that I have placed a bet for 250 mBTC, which lost and I have requested withdrawal for 700 mBTC immediately. In my balance left 387.5 mBTC. My withdrawal was not processed for 2 days and after that I told Malubit.com support team named "Clint", that I will not bet until my withdrawal is processed.
Guess what is going to happens after that?
They have cancelled my withdrawal of 700 mBTC, but in History of Withdrawals change it that it was cancelled in same day, when I have requested it.
They placed a bet for whole balance of 1087.5 mBTC with odds 9.5 (Aqua Santa)!!! from Brazilian Paulista between Guarani vs. Aqua Santa.
Of course this bet lost and they credited even 23.05 mBTC bonus for the losing bet in my balance!!!

I am sure Malubit.com will pretend that somebody hacked my account and cancelled my withdrawal request, the placed bet and bla-bla-bla.

Please stay away from Malubit.com and not repeat my bad experience!!!
Still I have not received any answer from Malubit.com.
I will let You know what would be their answer.

p.s. I have screenshots, which prove, that they manipulated Transaction history.

Regards,
barbaron

malubit (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98

MALUBIT.com - Bitcoin Sports Betting

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2020, 09:22:39 AM

@barbaron

We find it very annoying that you have bet bitcoins in a competition and you have now lost it. To be honest, we don't quite understand what we would have to do with this. The only thing we can see is that you have cancelled the payout yourself. You could also just wait until it would have been processed.
You have to be more honest about what happened. In the email you indicated that someone has requested a password reset. What do we have to do with that? If someone wants to reset a password, this link will only appear in the user's email account. We have no influence and insight into that.
So you are the only one who can change and use your password.
We can not access any account in our system, because this is the privacy of the customer. We can also not reset a password, this has to be done by the user his self.

The transaction history also clearly shows that you have refused your payout yourself (if we would refuse this, a different description would be added). After that you bet your amount on a Live match.
Users are responsible for their own activity on an account, and if a bet has been placed it cannot be reversed if the odds are displayed correctly.

We want to add that this excuse is used more often by the user, out of disappointment that they have used and lost their money. And want to get their money back that way by indicating that their account was supposedly hacked. We are also curious about how we would have manipulated your account. Since you are the only one who has access to your account.

Next time when you decide to go all in, please think about it twice and do not blame the bookmaker when the bet is lost.

█████  ██    ★   MALUBIT.com   ★   Bitcoin Sports Betting   ★    ██  █████
[   Bitcoin Live Sports Betting   ]   [   Receive 10% Cashback!   ]
radex90

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 09:39:01 AM

there has to be some evidence about who payed for buying malubit.com domain, hosting website on a server etc

we would do a good deed for humanity to find this walking piece of shit
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 09:52:46 AM

there has to be some evidence about who payed for buying malubit.com domain, hosting website on a server etc

we would do a good deed for humanity to find this walking piece of shit

Or you can just stop? Im not really sure whats the matter but Im quite sure that few newbie account that post in the few posts here has almost the same writing style

As for the few accounts having issue ( If indeed they are really having issue ) here, I saw the OP has stated explanation already regarding that
radex90

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 10:01:05 AM

malubit

your pathetic posting from various accs wont bring you anything good

I had same problem as barbadon on wbet7.com bookie
you want us to believe that someone placed 1 BTC on odd 9.5?

biggest piece of shit ever
malu, go to church, start praying

cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 10:03:43 AM

your pathetic posting from various accs wont bring you anything good

If you are talking about me then I can assure you that Im not malubit lol. It is just weird though having to see someone keep complaining the same matter even if it is already explained. What do you expect from this btw?
andremalur

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 10:06:15 AM

haha what a wonderfull conversation, radex you tried to make clear you are not a customer from amalubit(what turns out its a big lie probably)
so why are you so focused on this? it really does not make any sense that you are threatening malubit and wanted to find them and spend all your time here in this thread while you did not even lose 1 usd come on
if i would not lost any money to a bookmaker and did not have any problems why making so much attention and angry about it if you lost money on other bookie then go complain there
radex90

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 10:08:20 AM

you serious??

everyhting explained?
after 15 pages of complaints and shitty responses you tend to believe malubit?

they stole 4 BTC for SSCEZAR for the beginning, so this 1 BTC is a spare coin for them
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 10:19:57 AM

you serious??

everyhting explained?
after 15 pages of complaints and shitty responses you tend to believe malubit?

they stole 4 BTC for SSCEZAR for the beginning, so this 1 BTC is a spare coin for them

Read below, there are some explanations regarding this. Although Im not really sure what is happening but atleast they have given some answer about that.

P.S you are not even SSCEZAR anyway Smiley

We regret that many lies are spread about us. The fact that we do not respond much here has nothing to do with ignoring or refusing to respond, but when people start screenshots with photoshots and spread one lie after the other, we do not want to constantly have to defend ourselves.
I also want to advise; look at the status of a member here on the forum, and especially the poting history. It is striking that it is all newbies who are complaining.

To clarify something:

@SSCEZAR
A number of bets were canceled in the beginning because system updates did not synchronize odds of matches. You have placed bets on matches / markets where the results were already known at the time you placed that bet. That also explained the gambling pattern. This has been corrected by our programmers. I would also like to add that we have canceled the legitimacy bets, which were largely lost by SSCEZAR. If we had only accepted legitimate bets, his account would be 0.
A payment of + - 1BTC has been requested by the user. However, this user has canceled withdrawals at an earlier stage and gambled along with it. This process has been repeated a number of times.
With every request for a payment we received a different Bitcoin address. We have transferred the payout to the specified bitcoin address of the last payout. SSCEZAR claims never to have received this. We have our big questions about this. Because this user has lost 1 BTC while gambling, we suspect that he is full of anger and anger. Various death threats have also been made to Malubit and its staff. That says enough about someone, I think. We were lenient enough to put the money from the payment into his account as a bonus, but of course with conditions. When we informed the user of this, another arsenal and threats followed. We warned him to behave and stop threats, if not, we would block his account. So whatever happened.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: