Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:05:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏆🥇 MALUBIT.com🥇🏆 - ⚽🏀🏒Bitcoin Sports Betting  (Read 7827 times)
barbaron

Activity: 117
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 02:35:32 PM

It is unbelievable, that with robbed money from me /1087.5 mBTC/ is financed Advertising Campaign, it would be spreaded this piece of SCAM - malubit.com!
I am disgusted! Shame! Take my money and be happy!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barbaron

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 03:59:20 PM

Mate, if You do not believe me, it is not mean NOBODY not believe me.
Believe is nonsense. Everyone can check the facts and if there is brain in the head can analyze the FACTS /not believe/!

Do You have account with malubit.com? Do You bet and won there?
I recommend You to open up and try this pretty scammer!
After You win good amount of money and ask for withdrawal, let say 700 mBTC like me I will ask You again. Then I am sure You will be shocked!

SCAMMER! STAY AWAY!
barbaron

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 04:09:17 PM

@dodgrad
Do You withdraw money from there, and if it is not secret - which amount?
Listen, all that I am telling here is the true. The last thing, that I want is to spend time in front of computer and fill complaints. I have never made that before, because I have never met such a scammer before. It was really absolute shock for me.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 04:16:36 PM

I am telling here is the true. The last thing, that I want is to spend time in front of computer and fill complaints. I have never made that before, because I have never met such a scammer before. It was really absolute shock for me.

First of all there is n way to check your claim. You claimed that the site was making a bet in your account and you lost the wager. However as stated by malubit, only a user is able to access their own account to wager

Either you or radex or whatever your account is
barbaron

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 04:22:20 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2020, 04:46:15 PM by barbaron

@cazkooo
I have nothing with radex. It is very easy for administrator of bitcointalk.org to check our IP's or whatever he can check in order to understand, that my account here is authentic and I have nothing close to radex or someone else.

@dodgrad
I wish You good luck with Your bet! Thank You for the honest information in relation with Your betting activity.
I don't know how much You bet and overall how many winning customers malubit have, but it would be quiet interesting, when my 1087.5 mBTC are gone, if here will appear somebody like me with complaint.

I really wish You to win at least 1100 mBTC and to make a successful withdrawal request!
I really wish every customer of malubit.com to win and to place withdrawal request and to receive his money! Really!
I do not wish anybody to fall in same situation like me, it is really hurt to be robbed, and malubit to claim, that everything is done by me. I really cannot imagine, that such a ponzy scheme can be applied over me!

cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 05:37:36 PM

@cazkooo
I have nothing with radex. It is very easy for administrator of bitcointalk.org to check our IP's or whatever he can check in order to understand, that my account here is authentic and I have nothing close to radex or someone else.

You do know that it is easy to fake your IP nowadays isnt it?

Also I have read your scam accusation thread here. The first point regarding your claim that they are manipulating your account cant be verified as anyone could just lie about it

Second point regarding giving higher odds, dont see whats the issue about it. Basically that was an agreement from both party
barbaron

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 05:42:06 PM

@dodgrad

Please let me fix You. I have not lose. Actually I have won. Bet ID 1003. Bet 250 mBTC at odds 5.35 and won 1337.5 mBTC! After that I have one losing bet Bet ID 1016, lose 250 mBTC. After that I have request 700 mBTC withdrawal and told malubit via email and via live chat, which he have opened up for me , that I will not bet anymore until he payed me 700 mBTC.

Wish You good luck, mate! For sure he will have money to pay You Your winning bet for few beers!
Cheers!
radex90

Activity: 204
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 06:24:44 PM

@barbaron

dont let them upset you, stay calm and polite and with baseball bat in the hand

Ceterum censeo, malubit esse delandam
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 06:34:34 PM

Actually I have won. Bet ID 1003. Bet 250 mBTC at odds 5.35 and won 1337.5 mBTC! After that I have one losing bet Bet ID 1016, lose 250 mBTC. After that I have request 700 mBTC withdrawal and told malubit via email and via live chat, which he have opened up for me , that I will not bet anymore until he payed me 700 mBTC.

here is a quote from yourself in the other thread

They have cancelled my withdrawal of 700 mBTC, but in History of Withdrawals change it that it was cancelled in same day, when I have requested it.
They placed a bet for whole balance of 1087.5 mBTC with odds 9.5 (Aqua Santa)!!!

How can they pay you anything that you have lost?

Your claim is that the site made the bet while the site claimed that they wont be able to do that

See the main point? both party have different claim and at this rate , you wont be looking at the same page forever
barbaron

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 07:02:22 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2020, 07:51:59 PM by barbaron

Your claim is that the site made the bet while the site claimed that they wont be able to do that

@cazkooo
Obviously You believe blindly what site claimed, but You do not believe me, what I have claimed.
What we discuss here?
I have posted facts and You as bettor /actually I don't know if You are bettor/ - Do You have balls to place a bet for 1087.5 mBTC live on Brazilian garbage match at odds 9.5?
I have posted facts, and every wise bettor can judge what is logical to do or it will accept blindly words of scammer malubit.
I have borrow money, I have won and that is the reason to place withdrawal request for 700 mBTC. I wanted to return that money to the owner, why I should cancel withdrawal request, if I have in my account 387.5 mBTC left, which I can use to bet???

BTW:
After You win good amount of money and ask for withdrawal, let say 700 mBTC like me I will ask You again. Then I am sure You will be shocked!

andremalur

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 07:52:31 PM

@ barbaron

Do You have balls to place bet for 1087.5 mBTC live on Brazilian garbage match at odds 9.5?

Actually I have won. Bet ID 1003. Bet 250 mBTC at odds 5.35 and won 1337.5 mBTC!

So what I can read here is that you "had the balls" to borrow money and decided to gamble with it, hoping you would hit a nice run.
Seems that this happened with the 250 mbtc on odds 5.35
If you have the balls to bet 250mbtc on 5.35, then I think you also have the balls to bet 1087mbtc on 9
You thought your luck was on your side, and decided to increase the risk, trying to make a fortune.
Let's not forget that you decided to borrow money, and go all in with this money, so you have balls for sure. Enough balls to go all in with 1087 mbtc on 9 odds

The plan failed, now you are blaming malubit for taking to much risks.
You have not a single proof.

You also starting everytime on the same date malubit canceled the withdrawal, but they already explained in detail to you in the thread that the time and date in their system keeps the initial date/time when you made the withdrawal request, not when it was cancelled. Their system was in another timezone with 2 hours difference. Their explanation suits perfect. If you are accusing them, come up with evidence, otherweise dont accuse

What was very funny to read by the way, was your calculation about the 90th minute. You trying to convince everybody that you have 15 years experience in gambling. Obviously not a good experience, otherweise you would never borrow money to gamble.
And regarding the calculation, when match started you just put 105 minx extra and then thinks you are always in the 90th minute.
even my nephew from 10 years will understand when the match injury time in first half is 4 minutes, that then in the 90th minute they are in the 86 th minute because they started 4 minutes later.
please do everybody a big favour and stop with your posts
barbaron

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 08:08:58 PM

@andremalur

Are You some professor of psychology and You claim here, that perhaps I think that I have luck and that is the reason to cancel withdrawal request and make a fortune and bla-bla-bla?

So, malubit explained in detail? Why if malubit expains /tolds something You believe him blindly, but if I told something and post screenshots, this is not a proof?

How malubit can proof, that he can't enter single customers account and manipulate them, as he does with my account?
Why nobody ask malubit to proof, that he cannot manipulate accounts of customers?

Obviously You believe blindly what site claimed, but You do not believe me, what I have claimed.
I have posted facts and You as bettor /actually I don't know if You are bettor/ - Do You have balls to place a bet for 1087.5 mBTC live on Brazilian garbage match at odds 9.5?
I have posted facts, and every wise bettor can judge what is logical to do or it will accept blindly words of scammer malubit.
I have borrow money, I have won and that is the reason to place withdrawal request for 700 mBTC. I wanted to return that money to the owner, why I should cancel withdrawal request, if I have in my account 387.5 mBTC left, which I can use to bet???

BTW:
andremalur

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 09:03:06 PM

I do not have an account on malubit
I do not need to be a professor to judge this situation. You are talking about the facts, the only facts that I read is that you are accusing them for many things, and all are refuted by malubit with perfect epxlanations.
I ony see a logical pattern here:
Somebody has serious money problems, and decide to borrow money to gamble and trying to win a luck to get rid off all the debts.
the plan works, and then increase the risk to much and then lose.
You have tried to show "evidence" but everything was refuted on malubit side. the screenshots indicate that you have cancelled the withdrawal by yourself. I think people are getting tired of your nonsense and accusations without any proof and only talk talk talk without proof

The fact that you made such a beginner mistake by thinking that soccer games always ends after 90+15 minutes = 105 minutes already proofs to me that you have no idea how to bet and how much to bet. You just click some numbers without doing research. Malubit also explained this very clearly with the stoppage time example.
I think you are not an experience gambler for 15 years, but an addicted one for 15 years o just a rookie who lost money because he does not known what he was doing
barbaron

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 09:09:19 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2020, 09:26:10 PM by barbaron

@andremalur
When You are not customer of malubit.com and have no idea how this scammer deals with winning huge amounts customers, please don't judge!
It is really very easy from the side to talk and collect posts.
When You have real betting winning experience with malubit.com - come back and talk again.

How malubit can proof, that he can't enter single customers account and manipulate them, as he does with my account?
Why nobody ask malubit to proof, that he cannot manipulate accounts of customers?

andremalur

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 09:15:35 PM

barbaron

Good idea, shall we ask them to show them their entire system with all kind of logins? hahaha loooooooooooooooool and I thought that I was the only one who talks trash when he is drunk
In my opnion its very simple, you accuse somebody, come with proof. why would malubit manipulate accounts, does not make any sense. besides this, your story is clear enough to conclude that you do not know what you are doing witg gambling.

You canceled the withdrawal by yourself, cleary shown in the screenshots that you posted.
had no patience, decided to go all in and lost the bet.

your story about ganbling:
these were completely your own words! I did not conclude anything from this. It is just a normal pattern for somebody who lost money and is upset now.
you told by yourself the story regarding the 90th minute while it was the 85th minute, this has nothing to do with judging.
you also told by yourself you gambled with 250 mbtc on around 5.35! this rally has nothing to do with judge

and not to forget that you admit that you already borrowed money to gamble, which is really a stupid action, so probably you can be also stupid enough to gamble on odds from 9 if you also can place 250mbtc on 5.35

What do you think you are trying to reach here with posting your frustrations every day? its better to take your loss and try to recover your self and make agreements with the person where you borrowed money from
barbaron

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 09:26:27 PM

It is really interesting to know, if real customers have placed withdrawal requests before 29.02.2020 and delayed from the side of malubit.com with such explanation:

barbaron:
p.s. on the Home page of Malubit.com is next information:  24/7 withdrawals available
I have made withdrawal request 2 days ago. Can You give me more info , when should expect the withdrawal to be processed, because I have explained to You, that I have borrowed money from third party and they become very curious why bitcoin transaction have such delay?

malubit:

Helllo,

As this is the first withdrawal, and we adjusted the odds manually for you, it will take a little bit longer. We have no influence on this, as we work together with a financial instituation in this business. So please remain a little patient with this. I  have forwarded your request to the payment department, I expekt an answer from them within today.

I suppose, after 29.02.2020, when malubit robbed me, was processed many small withdrawals?
Somebody from users can confirm this pattern?

BTW what As this is the first withdrawal, and we adjusted the odds manually for you, it will take a little bit longer is that?
What have first withdrawal with adjusted manually the odds to explain the delay for two days of my withdrawal?
SCAMMERS
andremalur

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 09:29:02 PM

The only really interesting thing question here is why you are borrowing money to place bets on a football game if you do not even know the rules and have no knowledge about odds...
If you have money problems,  it is better to work for it instead of borrow it and trying to make a fortune or double your money
barbaron

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 09:39:32 PM

@andremalur
trying to make a fortune or double your money

Why double? Are You kidding me? Malubit want to make me a fortune and 9.5 x my money Huh!
I am so ungrateful! Shame for me Smiley
radex90

Activity: 204
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 09:59:09 PM

@barbaron

ignore trolls and never stop informing people until malubit disappear
barbaron

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 10:01:03 PM

@radex90
Thank You for the support, mate!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: