Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:00:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏆🥇 MALUBIT.com🥇🏆 - ⚽🏀🏒Bitcoin Sports Betting  (Read 7827 times)
andremalur

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 10:35:59 PM

@barbaron

is it true that you borrowed money to place bets?
yes/no

Is it true that you place this amount 250 mbtc on a game with odds from 5.35?
yes/no

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 11:07:40 PM

It is really interesting to know, if real customers have placed withdrawal requests before 29.02.2020 and delayed from the side of malubit.com with such explanation:

barbaron:
p.s. on the Home page of Malubit.com is next information:  24/7 withdrawals available
I have made withdrawal request 2 days ago. Can You give me more info , when should expect the withdrawal to be processed, because I have explained to You, that I have borrowed money from third party and they become very curious why bitcoin transaction have such delay?

malubit:

Helllo,

As this is the first withdrawal, and we adjusted the odds manually for you, it will take a little bit longer. We have no influence on this, as we work together with a financial instituation in this business. So please remain a little patient with this. I  have forwarded your request to the payment department, I expekt an answer from them within today.

I suppose, after 29.02.2020, when malubit robbed me, was processed many small withdrawals?
Somebody from users can confirm this pattern?

BTW what As this is the first withdrawal, and we adjusted the odds manually for you, it will take a little bit longer is that?
What have first withdrawal with adjusted manually the odds to explain the delay for two days of my withdrawal?
SCAMMERS

Interested on how your issue will end up with. Malubit should resolve issues fast like this to avoid unhappy clients. Also, it doesn't matter if you borrow money from someone else or not, it is none of their business on where you get your gambling money.  So long that they are taking care of their business, there will be no players that will reach this point of opening their issues to public.
Flagship11

Activity: 853
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 03:15:20 AM

this site runs smooth but the juice is too much on some sports (tennis, NHL hockey)
if you tighten them up, maybe i will make a deposit  Smiley
barbaron

Activity: 117
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 12:15:22 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2020, 12:28:48 PM by barbaron

@dodgrad
Do You withdraw money from there, and if it is not secret - which amount?

I am waiting for two more matches from my ticket, which will start in about 2-3 hours. If I win, I will make a withdrawal and I will definitely inform you about how long it lasted. I play a lot more carefully than you do, so it will definitely not be 1 BTC.

@dodgrad
congratulations for the winning, mate! Did You request withdrawal already? Please keep us informed in relation with withdrawal!
BTW:The screenshot, which You have posted not looking like my from the malubit.com.
https://imgur.com/a/PrSr72e

radex90

Activity: 204
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 12:30:39 PM

month in a business and there is little more than 1000 bets on malu platform

pathetic
same as the owners
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 12:38:16 PM

month in a business and there is little more than 1000 bets on malu platform

You can be proud of yourself, it is also your achievement. Well done  Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 12:45:40 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2020, 12:59:45 PM by YinShuiSiYuan

there is little more than 1000 bets on malu platform

Hi,

Could you tell me how you managed to check it? I can't find an option on the website showing these statistics. Roll Eyes

Edited

All right! Now I see - "Bet ID". But is it really the number of bets since the opening of the website?   Roll Eyes

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
barbaron

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 01:09:45 PM

Well well well - I have a little surprise for this scammer malubit.

he get tangled up in his own lies

My initial withdrawal was placed on 26.02.2020 - 22:10:14
https://imgur.com/a/t5Grbo8

malubit claims that:
You made the withdrawal request  27.02.2020 00:10 CET
On the moment you cancel the withdrawal, then the date/time will be displayed from the original withdrawal request, so in your situation this is  27.02.2020 00:10 CET.
So that means you have made the withdrawal  27.02.2020 00:10 CET and that this withdrawal was cancelled, it does not matter if you cancel it 1 day later, 2 week ater or 6 months later. The system will always show the date from the initial withdrawal request 30.05.2020 00:10 CET, then it will always show the date from the withdrawal:  27.02.2020 00:10 CET

You have cancelled it by yourself. And we understand why you are so angry, because you wrote that you borrowed the money and probably can not return it.

In my Transaction history data and hour is as malubit told: 27.02.2020 00:10 CET
https://imgur.com/a/fG0sdy7

Did You follow my thought carefully?
According to words of malubit if I have made my initial request on 26.02.2020 - 22:10:14 /22:10:14 - 14 seconds/
If I was cancel my withdrawal request by myself - data of the cancelling should be the same - 26.02.2020 - 22:10:14 /22:10:14 - 14 seconds/

So, I think everyone now can be sure this scammer can enter every single customers account and manipulated them!
Nothing to say more.

@SSCEZAR
It looks like this thief life in timezone UTC+04:00
Because I life in timezone UTC +02:00

Nothing was manipulated. We already explained that we can not access users accounts with passwords, and also impossible to reset passwords. Users are responsible for their own actions and own passwords.
If a user resets his password, then he will receive an email to the related email address. We from Malubit have no way to watch this procedure or email.
What really happened, is that the user barbaron was not patient enough until we processed his withdrawal, then cancelled this withdrawal by himself (as you can see in his screenshots)and started to gamble again.

You are talking about manipulation, but we already explained to you in the other thread that nothing was manipulated:

Quote from: barbaron on February 29, 2020, 03:14:32 PM

One more proof of their manipulation:

This is my communication with Malubit by email.
You can see I have ask them on 28.02.2020 15:30 CET what is going with my withdrawal of 700 mBTC and they answer me on 28.02.2020 17:53 CET, that I should be more patient as this is my first withdrawal.

So, how I can cancel my withdrawal on 27.02.2020 00:10 CET?

Our reply:
There is an easy explanation for this situation.
You made the withdrawal request  27.02.2020 00:10 CET
On the moment you cancel the withdrawal, then the date/time will be displayed from the original withdrawal request, so in your situation this is  27.02.2020 00:10 CET.
So that means you have made the withdrawal  27.02.2020 00:10 CET and that this withdrawal was cancelled, it does not matter if you cancel it 1 day later, 2 week ater or 6 months later. The system will always show the date from the initial withdrawal request 30.05.2020 00:10 CET, then it will always show the date from the withdrawal:  27.02.2020 00:10 CET
You have cancelled it by yourself. And we understand why you are so angry, because you wrote that you borrowed the money and probably can not return it.
Never borrow money to gamble money, as this can effect in debts.

It has nothing to do with the date/time you cancel it, this is just showing up automatically.

Naficopa

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 01:24:04 PM

In my Transaction history data and hour is as malubit told: 27.02.2020 00:10 CET

According to words of malubit if I have made my initial request on 26.02.2020 - 22:10:14 /22:10:14 - 14 seconds/
If I was cancel my withdrawal request by myself - data of the cancelling should be the same - 26.02.2020 - 22:10:14 /22:10:14 - 14 seconds/

This has already been explained to you:

This difference in time is exactly 2 hours, which has to do with the different time zones that are used.
In our system we have a different time zone than the players on the site, which explains the time difference of exactly 2 hours. This has to do with our payment processor.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
radex90

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 02:40:37 PM

@YinShui

I believe it is, dont see what else could it be
instead of playing fair at the beginning and gain some trust, these incompetent fools started to cheat immediately
radex90

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 02:47:14 PM

guys,

go back at the first page and see how many negative reacts from the very beginning
fake users who advertise them, no proper licence etc

only  few pages later their true face is revealed
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 02:50:45 PM

@YinShui

I believe it is, dont see what else could it be

To tell the truth, I don't know much about progress in the gambling industry or bookmaker in this case. However, I think that with so strong competition in this market the result of malubit.com is not bad.
Of course, negative comments slow down development. Gambling has it, that you do not always win, the problem is that not everyone can accept the loss. Every gambling website has own haters.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Naficopa

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 02:54:36 PM

guys,

go back at the first page and see how many negative reacts from the very beginning

The beginnings are always difficult. The most important thing is to correct mistakes and develop. In the case of this site, everything goes in the right direction .. It's a pity you can't see it ... or you just don't want to see it?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2020, 03:07:15 PM

guys,

If you have any problem regarding on this site better to file a proper complain and write it on scam accusation section so that many people will see it existing it but since the OP just newly open up this site  maybe it's better to let him work with his start up although it's really hard to start but atleast he's trying to solve whatever issues existing now, but if you see he's not doing something then paying a proper thread to talk about it is the best thing to do.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
radex90

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 03:45:38 PM

many people made serious complaints and not a single one was resolved nor satisfactory explanation was given...

I do believe you can see that

besides scam accusation thread which is very important, warning all users on this thread about malubit mischief is also of a great significance

barbaron

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 03:53:33 PM

This difference in time is exactly 2 hours, which has to do with the different time zones that are used.
In our system we have a different time zone than the players on the site, which explains the time difference of exactly 2 hours. This has to do with our payment processor.

The difference in time between my account and malubit account is perhaps 2 hours,
but all operations in my account, which are submitted by me will be shown only in my time zone.

I call any active customer of malubit to submit withdrawal request, make screenshot. Mark the exactly time.
After few minutes/hours , please cancel the withdrawal request and make again screenshot and mark again the exactly time.

Please post here result from Your test. I really can't do that with my account, because malubit close my account.
Naficopa

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 04:08:09 PM

The difference in time between my account and malubit account is perhaps 2 hours,

Not "perhaps", but it is just like that, there is 2 hours difference. Everything has already been explained. If you do not understand something, you just have to read the thread that you opened yourself again. I am sorry for your loss. You must accept this and move on. Nothing will change here.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2020, 04:08:48 PM

many people made serious complaints and not a single one was resolved nor satisfactory explanation was given...

I do believe you can see that

besides scam accusation thread which is very important, warning all users on this thread about malubit mischief is also of a great significance

There is not a solid proof that they indeed did cancelled the withdrawal since users are also allowed to cancel the withdrawal.

At this point it is hard to point out who actually did it. While you may claim you didn't and they are also denying that they have no control on it as well then possible explanation goes that someone hacked your account and cancelled the withdrawal and played it.

There is no confirmation of it as well so at this point what happened stays in dark actually.
barbaron

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 06:47:24 PM

mates,

to stop discuss here what is probably and what is not, it is so simple to do that and it is costless:

I call any active customer of malubit to submit withdrawal request, make screenshot. Mark the exactly time.
After three hours , please cancel the withdrawal request and make again screenshot and mark again the exactly time.

Please post here result from Your test. I really can't do that with my account, because malubit close my account.
It is so simple. Why all talks and nobody want to do this? It would be absolute proof of words of malubit - because here all You defend him.
Proof it, please by this easy and costless way, since You are real customers and have money into Your accounts Smiley
radex90

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 07:14:02 PM

good one barbaron

they are all real customers for sure Smiley)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: