Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:43:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.9%)
Arsenal - 38 (20.8%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.6%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 183

Pages: « 1 ... 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 [1493] 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 ... 6037 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 616084 times)
Razmirraz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 405

View Profile
May 05, 2022, 03:56:36 AM

Snip

Man City moral wont be that great when they play the next match in the premier league,i agree with you this will be a big chance for Liverpool to take the first place and win all the trophies they can this year. Man City really unlucky got knocked out by 2 fast goals in the champions league,that really hurts
I do not think Pep Guardiola will do anything wrong a second time, The Champions League is over for Manchester City, now the only trophy that remains to be won is just winning the Premier League title. The morale of Manchester City players is little shaken due to the painful defeat of Real Madrid, Guardiola must give motivation to his men to get up and not fail again in the hunt for the Premier League title.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 05, 2022, 06:03:58 AM

For Manchester City, the Premier League is now the only tournament where the team continues to fight and not only has excellent chances for the title, so in theory City should now focus all efforts on this. Failure in the match with Real Madrid in the Champions League can have two consequences, both to drop the team's self-confidence, and vice versa to show the desire to improve and show yourself and the rest of the world that this was just a separate annoying episode. Indeed, everything is now in the hands of Manchester City and depends only on themselves, on the mood of the players and concentration. The main thing is not to make obvious mistakes.
With the defeat in Bernabeu, Manchester City now only have Premier League to fight for so they will fully concentrate for it. 1 point in difference is not too big but with the domination of Manchester City in Premier League and fully concentration for it as consequence of failure in Champions League, they will not lose their advantage in a few match days.

So Premier League for Manchester City and Liverpool will have opportunity to win 3 titles. I think it is fair enough for these clubs. They are both strong but title is not for two clubs in a same season. Manchester City and Pep will have to wait for one more season to have another Champions League final and win their first cup there.
Manchester City failed to learn their lessons from Paris Saint-Germain and Chelsea and went on to make the same mistakes as the two clubs. They will now have to put their attention to the EPL title; the only trophy left for them this season. But I’m afraid that If Manchester City aren't mentally strong this defeat would cost them the league too. Manchester City have to pick themselves up with their Premier League title hopes still in the balance. They will be playing Newcastle United on Sunday. I’m aware that Newcastle United are in shape and will want to prove a point against this Manchester city side who has not recovered from yesterday’s UCL shock.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
May 05, 2022, 06:23:24 AM

Manchester City failed to learn their lessons from Paris Saint-Germain and Chelsea and went on to make the same mistakes as the two clubs.
It's not just mistakes though, really, a big part of it is that Real just never know when to give up. Some quite incredible comebacks from them, but this one is by far the biggest. An astonishing end to the 90 minutes.

They will now have to put their attention to the EPL title; the only trophy left for them this season. But I’m afraid that If Manchester City aren't mentally strong this defeat would cost them the league too. Manchester City have to pick themselves up with their Premier League title hopes still in the balance. They will be playing Newcastle United on Sunday. I’m aware that Newcastle United are in shape and will want to prove a point against this Manchester city side who has not recovered from yesterday’s UCL shock.
Yep. They've been knocked out of the CL, but they now have another huge test, to pick themselves up and immediately start playing with their usual swagger and dominance... any points dropped in the league, and Liverpool will take it.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 154

View Profile
May 05, 2022, 06:24:23 AM

As we are talking about the Liverpool - Tottenham game on this week mostly, I'd also like to share my opinion. I believe Liverpool have a big chance to win the game in Anfield. So far we all have seen how solid Liverpool performed in their home games. And they are really different from Manchester City also. Hence Tottenham might not be lucky against them. Liverpool wouldn't accept anything but a win here so they would get it hopefully.

Liverpool performance has showed, that they will finish well in this season because they are still maintaining winning position. I don't think Tottenham have the power to defeat Liverpool in this period because Liverpool has defeated many strong teams in this tournament which they are capable to defeat Tottenham 3-1 for the favour of Liverpool. I believe Liverpool coach will introduce more strategies that will help them to achieve victoy from Tottenham because it will be difficult for Liverpool to allow the match to end up draw.

Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2022, 06:26:20 AM

Snip

Man City moral wont be that great when they play the next match in the premier league,i agree with you this will be a big chance for Liverpool to take the first place and win all the trophies they can this year. Man City really unlucky got knocked out by 2 fast goals in the champions league,that really hurts
I do not think Pep Guardiola will do anything wrong a second time, The Champions League is over for Manchester City, now the only trophy that remains to be won is just winning the Premier League title. The morale of Manchester City players is little shaken due to the painful defeat of Real Madrid, Guardiola must give motivation to his men to get up and not fail again in the hunt for the Premier League title.

Honestly after bottling the CL, I am thinking of ways City bottling PL. Not sure what happened but Madrid pushed them hard when things mattered and honestly they deserved it. As for Liverpool they have PL and CL chances alive..how good that will be if they come out to win both. City will now hope to win their remainder of the fixtures in PL but they are under pressure since Liverpool are behind and they always do mistake under pressure.
Bobrox

Activity: 1134
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 05, 2022, 07:35:58 AM

As we are talking about the Liverpool - Tottenham game on this week mostly, I'd also like to share my opinion. I believe Liverpool have a big chance to win the game in Anfield. So far we all have seen how solid Liverpool performed in their home games. And they are really different from Manchester City also. Hence Tottenham might not be lucky against them. Liverpool wouldn't accept anything but a win here so they would get it hopefully.

Liverpool performance has showed, that they will finish well in this season because they are still maintaining winning position. I don't think Tottenham have the power to defeat Liverpool in this period because Liverpool has defeated many strong teams in this tournament which they are capable to defeat Tottenham 3-1 for the favour of Liverpool. I believe Liverpool coach will introduce more strategies that will help them to achieve victoy from Tottenham because it will be difficult for Liverpool to allow the match to end up draw.

Tottenham Hotspur have good capital last matchday defeated Brentford although not easy against with Liverpool after locking final stage on champion league but looks advantage with Spurs on this match. Liverpool just have few days before primer league match different with Spurs last week match and have almost 7 days for taking rest. Beside Spurs have target can finish on 4th standing place they will try hard how can back to champion league competition for next season. Liverpool have the important match get 3 points keep closing with Manchester City and keep competitive with primer league trophy in this season.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2022, 07:37:28 AM

Snip

Honestly after bottling the CL, I am thinking of ways City bottling PL. Not sure what happened but Madrid pushed them hard when things mattered and honestly they deserved it. As for Liverpool they have PL and CL chances alive..how good that will be if they come out to win both. City will now hope to win their remainder of the fixtures in PL but they are under pressure since Liverpool are behind and they always do mistake under pressure.
I see a more precised priority display in both clubs at the moment. Mancity will want to push on to win the remaining games in the premier league while Liverpool will like to press on to secure both PL and CL and the have high chances to secure both. I am anticipating for a funny and tough display in Paris during the CL finals
Dunamisx

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 05, 2022, 07:55:32 AM

Liverpool performance has showed, that they will finish well in this season because they are still maintaining winning position.

They had better maintain that position and not end up giving us false hope, because I've seen how the matchs are ongoing this season with an unpredictable surprises, if Man U could do such then i think anyone else can fall a victim thou i appreciate their last winning match, Man City as well are unto this together and the chances for them and Liverpool is in their next playing match when we shall see their performance the more if maintained or not.

I don't think Tottenham have the power to defeat Liverpool in this period because Liverpool has defeated many strong teams in this tournament which they are capable to defeat Tottenham 3-1 for the favour of Liverpool.

Even though Tottenham has been performing great as well in their recent matchs but am also well convinced that Liverpool will have an edge over them, and that's if they also chose not to surprise us all the way round than expected.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2022, 08:44:40 AM

Manchester City missed a great opportunity last night and lost their chance to reach the final in just a few minutes. The morale of the players in the team is very low, but they need to get themselves together in a very short time because there are very important matches to be played in the Premier League, too. Manchester City need to get a result that will increase their motivation in the next match Smiley

MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 05, 2022, 08:58:57 AM

Manchester City missed a great opportunity last night and lost their chance to reach the final in just a few minutes. The morale of the players in the team is very low, but they need to get themselves together in a very short time because there are very important matches to be played in the Premier League, too. Manchester City need to get a result that will increase their motivation in the next match Smiley
Failing to advance to the UCL final is Manchester City biggest failure towards the end of the season. If Manchester City were able to maintain their lead after Mahrez goal, Manchester City would have the right to appear in the final. Minor mistakes made by Manchester City made their dream of appearing in the final disappear in a matter of moments. Manchester City must immediately rise to continue their journey to the podium to lift the Premier League trophy.
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 05, 2022, 09:01:57 AM

I think the same, here although I like Totheman a lot as a team and the way they play because they are very consolidated, I think that Liverpool with so many victories and that they are a finalist in the UCL will not risk their players, if they were the Technical Director of Liverpool they would What I would do would be to send all the substitutes to play, because I would not risk the good players, there have been many accidents where very good players have been compromised.
But it's also unlikely that all core players will be rested, considering Liverpool also need full points to continue to catch up with Manchester City who are one point adrift, I'm sure only a few important players will be rested, the rest will play as usual, because after all they have to play full in the remaining matches with maximum results

The truth about this matter is that Liverpool are in a big advantage of winning, they are playing at home and they are in good form,even if Liverpool rest players which I know they won't, they will still play a great team against Tottenham because they have a large squad, a team that has extra ordinary front players like Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mane, Jota, Divork Origin, firmino and Luis Diaz, tell me which of this guy's that won't guarantee you goals, but I have a feeling Tottenham will go with a point in this game, the are desperate too just like Liverpool because once they lose this game they lost their hope for champions League.
In my opinion, Liverpool's priority is greater in the Champions League, because this is the most prestigious title, especially since Manchester City failed to advance to the final, they will automatically retain one Premier League title, while Liverpool are still on two big agendas, if Liverpool don't prioritize one, then the next I'm afraid they will miss, that's why I hope the coach rotates the players

Fakhrulenclix

Activity: 1624
Merit: 330

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 05, 2022, 09:13:12 AM

Failing to advance to the UCL final is Manchester City biggest failure towards the end of the season. If Manchester City were able to maintain their lead after Mahrez goal, Manchester City would have the right to appear in the final. Minor mistakes made by Manchester City made their dream of appearing in the final disappear in a matter of moments. Manchester City must immediately rise to continue their journey to the podium to lift the Premier League trophy.

what I'm worried about is that they are slumped because their failure to advance to the Champions League final has spread to their matches in the Premier League. Man City is now only 1 point ahead of Liverpool. if they fail to get full points from the remaining 4 games of this season it is very likely that they will also fail to win the Premier League Trophy this season.
while Liverpool are very consistent and full of confidence of course after they confirmed their ticket to the Champions League final, now they are only focused on Premier League matches. Since the UCL final will be played in the coming weeks, there is still plenty of time for them to rest and focus on the Premier League.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Republikcoin.com
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 05, 2022, 09:39:37 AM

As for the Premier League I'm more sure Manchester City will stay focused on winning all the remaining games at the end of this season because Manchester City no longer face tougher opponents in the Premier League so the potential to win all the remaining matches is much bigger, regardless of errors that may occur unexpectedly in each match.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
aryana42

Activity: 1190
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2022, 10:09:51 AM

It would be a shame if Everton were relegated this season, they are a strong Premier League team who are often in the middle of the table, but unfortunately this season they have fallen very badly. however I think their chances of avoiding the relegation zone are very big and last week's result against Chelsea will certainly lift their spirits.
The next match against Leicester City will certainly be very tough for them but they still have a chance to win it.
When viewed from the last few seasons, it is most likely not difficult for Everton to come out of the relegation zone, but in the English League, the things can happen, the lower players are sometimes able to give a surprise, but as you say, that the results of the match against Chelsea are enthusiastic for them, if able to play consistently for the rest of the match

I think the victory that was won against Chelsea last weekend was the start of a revival for Everton, they must do everything they can to win the rest of the season to save them from the brink of relegation, against Leicester I'm sure Everton will be able to produce pawns again.
Leicester is a tough club, not easy to beat them, if Everton does not play cautiously and is unable to compensate, then Everton's chances are very small, the English league is quite different in the style of the game every club, even the lower-board club also plays investive, many large clubs are overwhelmed such a club, because they have no big responsibilities

So far we've known that everton is a big team, and even in the last few seasons everton has been known as a team that kills big teams in the English league, but in the  this season we have actually seen things that are very different, we can even say that Everton this season is quite bad, their recent declining performance make that they are now in the relegation zone and most likely will play in the championship league next season, even though they have 5 games remaining but I think they will difficult to get out of the relegation zone.
The possibility of getting out of the relegation zone is very open to Everton, because they still leave some of the remaining matches, but what Everton has to do must play consistently, the remaining five matches can make them out of the relegation zone, because if they are able to win the remaining five matches, then they will collect 15 points
zaim7413

Activity: 1232
Merit: 332

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 05, 2022, 10:31:11 AM

As for the Premier League I'm more sure Manchester City will stay focused on winning all the remaining games at the end of this season because Manchester City no longer face tougher opponents in the Premier League so the potential to win all the remaining matches is much bigger, regardless of errors that may occur unexpectedly in each match.
Manchester City needs to get the players excited about the rest of the Premier League season to stay consistent, because they had just been eliminated by Real Madrid in the quarter-finals of the Champions League. A weak team means nothing if Manchester City players are not able to maintain consistency in the match. Pep Guardiola role is very important to foster the spirit of Manchester City players so that they can perform optimally in the rest of the season.

Ahli38

Activity: 798
Merit: 733

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2022, 10:42:42 AM

For Manchester City, the Premier League is now the only tournament where the team continues to fight and not only has excellent chances for the title, so in theory City should now focus all efforts on this. Failure in the match with Real Madrid in the Champions League can have two consequences, both to drop the team's self-confidence, and vice versa to show the desire to improve and show yourself and the rest of the world that this was just a separate annoying episode. Indeed, everything is now in the hands of Manchester City and depends only on themselves, on the mood of the players and concentration. The main thing is not to make obvious mistakes.
With the defeat in Bernabeu, Manchester City now only have Premier League to fight for so they will fully concentrate for it. 1 point in difference is not too big but with the domination of Manchester City in Premier League and fully concentration for it as consequence of failure in Champions League, they will not lose their advantage in a few match days.

So Premier League for Manchester City and Liverpool will have opportunity to win 3 titles. I think it is fair enough for these clubs. They are both strong but title is not for two clubs in a same season. Manchester City and Pep will have to wait for one more season to have another Champions League final and win their first cup there.
Manchester City failed to learn their lessons from Paris Saint-Germain and Chelsea and went on to make the same mistakes as the two clubs. They will now have to put their attention to the EPL title; the only trophy left for them this season. But I’m afraid that If Manchester City aren't mentally strong this defeat would cost them the league too. Manchester City have to pick themselves up with their Premier League title hopes still in the balance. They will be playing Newcastle United on Sunday. I’m aware that Newcastle United are in shape and will want to prove a point against this Manchester city side who has not recovered from yesterday’s UCL shock.

but I think after the failure of Manchester City in the Champions League it will not dampen his enthusiasm to win in the Premier League. in fact they will be more desperate in the match this time. because they had learned from their carelessness that they felt safe and instead conceded 2 quick goals. their pride is at stake. anyway in manchester city have a good game.

and for the new castle it is in good performance. but i am optimistic for manchester city win.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
asus09

Activity: 1344
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 05, 2022, 12:22:07 PM

In my personal opinion, maybe Newcastle will be Manchester city's toughest challenge, because Newcastle's defense is now very different from before, now Newcastle's defense is stronger, with the defeat against Real Madrid it might be a crushing blow for Manchester city, but on the other hand Manchester city can be more focused to look at the domestic league, maybe the EPL title will be a title to penetrate the disappointment of Manchester city.

Gamdom
15%.
CASHBACK
FOR THE FIRST
7 DAYS
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
▄██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
█████▀▀████████▀▀████████▀▀█████    ▄▄▄▄
███ ▀▄▄▀ ████ ▀▄▄▀ ████ ▀▄▄▀ ███   ██████
████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀████   ▀████▀
████▄  ▄██████▄  ▄██████▄  ▄████     ██
████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████████████████████████     ██
██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ██████████████████████
     ██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
HIGH QUALITY CASINO
WITH MULTIPLE GAMES
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2022, 12:24:04 PM

Manchester City's failure to accept defeat to Real Madrid which ended with them having to be eliminated in the Champions League. That means we won't see 2 Premier League teams competing, I thought we'd see Manchester City and Liverpool going back here but the trophy but it didn't happen. Now Manchester City have to focus on the league, because if they continue to regret losing in the Champions League I'm afraid they will lose the Premier League trophy too.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
May 05, 2022, 12:49:30 PM

Manchester City's failure to accept defeat to Real Madrid which ended with them having to be eliminated in the Champions League. That means we won't see 2 Premier League teams competing, I thought we'd see Manchester City and Liverpool going back here but the trophy but it didn't happen. Now Manchester City have to focus on the league, because if they continue to regret losing in the Champions League I'm afraid they will lose the Premier League trophy too.

This is it exactly. They can't afford any hangover at all from the Champions League disaster. Any dropped points, and Liverpool win the league. Man City's next game now is absolutely vital, and Newcastle will certainly be sensing some vulnerability there.

Of course, the opposite could happen, and City could come roaring back. Cheesy
One thing I'd predict though is that if Man City do win the Newcastle game, it will be by a huge margin. They might drop points, but if they're going to win it, they'll do it in style to really overcompensate for that bitter CL defeat.

arimamib

Activity: 1764
Merit: 573

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2022, 01:05:02 PM

Yes, Manchester City focus is now on the Premier League they just need to consistently win to get the title because one point ahead
Conversely, if Liverpool will be the winner of the Champions League, the possibility of the Premier League will not be their focus anymore

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 [1493] 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 ... 6037 »
  Print  

Jump to: