Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:59:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 [454] 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046627 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Gekko463

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 02:20:49 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2015, 04:02:37 PM by Gekko463

Point is, get all the cartel insider trading crap out of the Marketing material.

I will sit Back and see how this works out. If it doesn't work out the way I want, raise BTC to buy me out at 15.  Because I will put 2200 kilos there on Cryptsy in 72 hours and leave it to rot or be bought.  You have 3 days from now.

Now, I am on radio silence for 72 hours. Timer set. Joker costume pressed and ready. (The Nurse one, with the Heath Ledger make-up).

Edit:  sorry, 2200 Uno's.  Found some behind the couch.  Doubt me?  I will start flashing them at 25 tomorrow.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:05:48 PM

Welcome, Oniromancia! ‘Dream interpreter’? Cool!

“I was/am actually a bit concerned about the placement on unobtnaium.uno being a bit too prominent for an "un-official" piece of content”

Hey, Learminer. I agree with you. Shouldn’t be ‘official.’

“I executed and had to wait 24 hours for IMZ to deliver.”
Really?

“This really pissed off IMZ . . . “
Really? Did I reply angrily or abusively?

“The deals on display here are generally higher than market prices . . . “
Really? If any coiner here has ever paid 'higher prices' on Un-Ex, now is the time to say so. If anyone has ever scored discount Uno, now is the time to say so.

‘the secret prices”
So, the ‘secret prices’ are ‘generally higher than the market prices’? Dang! I’m a genius.

“this whole thing is you and IMZ trying to get some access and control over other people's coin.”
So, Person A sells some coin to Person B on an otc exchange. And I am controlling other people’s coin how?

“But I just can't take too much of this Un-Ex shit for ever and ever ad nauseum.”
That was a good while ago, perhaps back late last year, when spirits and prices were low. I apologise. But check the last forty or fifty pages. Are there still ad nauseum mentions?

“I have concerns of him being the godfather of un ex in the background and denouncing ownership in the public eye”
There is no ‘ownership'! The point of the experiment is that coiners pool resources.

“You and IMZ are . . . insisting it be front and center on the unobtanium.uno page.”
Reference?

“The "Guild" is an embarrassing low tech insider trading scam . . . “

For the record, its membership  includes Falling Knife, BlazR, Arkh, Baars, Balu2, Big Time Spaghetti (one of our merchants), Bitcoin Charlie, Bitcoin National, Edgar, Guyinanutshell, Blue Man, Sabretooth, SgtMoth, Shinohai, Tacktic, Vector, Wickedsick, Zelig, cragv (one of our merchants), Sirsmokesalotta, and Gustav.

IMZ Mark
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 08:50:33 PM

I personally would very much like to see the microscope back.  I really liked the old wallet, simple, clear, stylish and very obviously Unobtanium.

You're in luck my friend:

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/56c39a4f9318bddba9a3f848907048049040a696a08de22dacc2684b529dcab2/analysis/1435296868/

Windows: https://23skidoo.info/Unobtanium-blueschist.zip
MD5:4ff71d26a4e6a033b3e8cf1a4f83cad1

I've finished putting the Vault back the way it should be, and the microscope returns! Now that I'm a bit more comfy with the QT5 design (not too much different), I'll start fiddling with some new design ideas based on some of the images in thread--slowly though, I'm not a graphic designer. Should have a Mac version next.

I've pushed a pull request to the main Un github, don't know how/when BW will merge it: https://github.com/unobtanium-official/Unobtanium/pull/22 In the meanwhile, just use mine at https://github.com/thegreatoldone/Unobtanium. I made a couple other small updates, replaced coinworks seednodes, removed 'Core' branding, updated some visual stuff, set coincontrol features to be on by default. May be a bit before I get back around to the 9th digit--most of the light groundwork I started on is gone in the 0.10x branch--but that's ok, I wasn't too far along with it quite yet and as someone mentioned above, it was only a placeholder for the moment.

Enjoy--I know I am getting back in to the swing of things. An upgrade to OFF is coming up next. Nice to see the Blazr2 coins featured at Cryptopia today--thanks! Also mad thanks to you all for the OFF Un tips (doh, it was late--though I am certainly up for Offerings). I do ever so appreciate every single one, though I must admit I may buy some Skidoo, Flax, and Offerings with them on Cryptopia ;-) Cheers to you all, a brilliant community!

uVjbsx6tAhySeJpN7xLBieAzWcD7rEVmYp

HagbardCeline, thanks for the update!

I am now running the "Blueschist" wallet. It looks great and runs fine.

I'll be updating Unobtanium.uno this weekend making this the new default wallet.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
learminer

Activity: 559

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 09:16:59 PM

Point is, get all the cartel insider trading crap out of the Marketing material.

I will sit Back and see how this works out. If it doesn't work out the way I want, raise BTC to buy me out at 15.  Because I will put 2200 kilos there on Cryptsy in 72 hours and leave it to rot or be bought.  You have 3 days from now.

Now, I am on radio silence for 72 hours. Timer set. Joker costume pressed and ready. (The Nurse one, with the Heath Ledger make-up).

Edit:  sorry, 2200 Uno's.  Found some behind the couch.  Doubt me?  I will start flashing them at 25 tomorrow.
Hello "chaotic rogue element" - fulfilled any other prophecies lately?

Listen, I am generally a reasonable person I think my history here proves that. No idea why you suddenly feel the need to lash out. Personally I've had a long week, I'm not going to lift a finger for the next 72 hours. I'm going to sleep long, play with the kids, eat some BBQ and enjoy my weekend.

I suggest you do the same (or whatever you do to relax). You've raised your concerns, no need to turn this into a drama.

sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 10:05:31 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2015, 10:15:35 PM by sirsmokesalot

Lol Ho Lee Shit. We made it over a year without any real flame war taking place. It is sorta what made Uno's thread stand out from a lot of the rest of them. I know i don't get along with everyone all the time, no one should get along with everyone all the time. How fuckin boring would that be?

Obviously feelings were hurt, otherwise there would be no resentment or any grudge about what has transpired. Emotions sorta make things real, if you never get feeling involved it is much easier to detach from things. Claiming you don't care about this or that, but harboring resentment or some type of grudge, perhaps it is the subconscious or something that is deeper in there, uncontrollable? Who knows.

It sucks to see valuable assets to the community creating more obstacles to overcome.

Really, the Guild should have a link at the bottom under the "more unobtanium" section as the guild doesn't make Uno, Uno makes the guild. Or so would members of the Uno community like to think, we are all Unonians first, then we can break it down. Kingdom, phylum, class, order, family, genus, species. Kingdom of Un lol

I think the guild has good intentions, i think they seek to try to stabilize the market in some way. Call it what you will. The fact that it isn't mandatory is what ever. I see where the issue arises then as to why there is such mention of the guild on the website if it is a selective and unofficial thing. I am sure those issues will be rectified in a manner that satisfies everyone. General things like shout outs and what people do, yeah it is cool and all, but that leads to hurt feelings. Egos are frail, the weakest part of being human. Not to diminish what anyone is doing, but that is sorta what happens with stuff like that. Asian invasion manager - Gekko then a paragraph about what a nut he is. I personally think it should be just the devs there, not that falling knife doesn't deserve his spot, but at least if it was devs only, feelings would be less hurt as the reason why would be, because you aren't a dev, that is why you don't go on the main page. Otherwise i see little things coming up like "well my project did better, why am i not on the site?" people get so caught up with that stuff. I would love to see the original blue color on the site too, instead of the little yellow un periodic table thing.

It would have been much more compelling to see an argument along the lines of "why the guild should be removed from the main site" instead of what ever happened here. There would then at least be a solution.

Edit:  sorry, 2200 Uno's.  Found some behind the couch.  Doubt me?  I will start flashing them at 25 tomorrow.

Lol, Or else! If you guys don't do as i say i am going to go Radical Islamist and start choppin heads! Was this irony intentional, that you make mention of a cartel, then act like a cartel with the threats?  

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
learminer

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 10:50:15 PM

I would love to see the original blue color on the site too, instead of the little yellow un periodic table thing.
I get it. There will be a redesign of the site at some point, don't worry. Will take a little time though...

siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 10:54:36 PM

No shortage of drama for sure but soon China and the biebercoin market will be UNO's salvation.  Roll Eyes

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 10:56:23 PM

I would love to see the original blue color on the site too, instead of the little yellow un periodic table thing.
I get it. There will be a redesign of the site at some point, don't worry. Will take a little time though...
No rush, the yellow reminds me of warning or caution sign i suppose. I am trying to think about why it doesn't feel right to me and that is the best i can come up with. Ya know when ya see something though, and it just isn't it? That is how i feel about the yellow. Small beans in the grand scheme but the effort is appreciated Smiley

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 02:48:55 AM

No shortage of drama for sure but soon China and the biebercoin market will be UNO's salvation.  Roll Eyes
I'd prefer a UNO/MCC celebrity pairing, but if Beiber can deliver, I'm all for it.

LOL. MileyCyrusCoin is actually quite rare.  1.2 million MCC vs 400m Biebers.

Nostr:
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 02:53:40 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2015, 09:42:37 AM by BitcoinNational

relaxxxx

----------
I personally would very much like to see the microscope back.  I really liked the old wallet, simple, clear, stylish and very obviously Unobtanium.

You're in luck my friend:

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/56c39a4f9318bddba9a3f848907048049040a696a08de22dacc2684b529dcab2/analysis/1435296868/

Windows: https://23skidoo.info/Unobtanium-blueschist.zip
MD5:4ff71d26a4e6a033b3e8cf1a4f83cad1

HagbardCeline
thank him

------------

UNO/CAGE pairing
is the way to salvation

------------

No rush.  on redesign
the website is branded as it is ( i know some don't like the yellow ) but there is familiarity now coupled with the  yellow 0.10 Wallet

i would suggest the redesign hold off until 2 year anniversary
1.  We will have a collection of wallets
2.  We will (maybe) also have a collection of websites (so each wallet might also have a matching theme website?)
3.  We will be in better position to make a loud bang on the charts
4.  Official/Formal media kit

And time it all at once coupled with a big PR and socmedia push.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
learminer

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 11:40:05 AM

No rush.  on redesign
the website is branded as it is ( i know some don't like the yellow ) but there is familiarity now coupled with the  yellow 0.10 Wallet
I like the yellow and I know I'm not alone, but it is a minority opinion.

There have always been a variety of logos for Uobtnaium AFAIK. I am aiming to pull everything together and offer customizability on my future Un projects. Instead of rebranding I want to embrace that diversity - but with blue as the default.

i would suggest the redesign hold off until 2 year anniversary
1.  We will have a collection of wallets
2.  We will (maybe) also have a collection of websites (so each wallet might also have a matching theme website?)
3.  We will be in better position to make a loud bang on the charts
4.  Official/Formal media kit

And time it all at once coupled with a big PR and socmedia push.
These things take time anyway. But that birthday is actually aproaching faster than I would like, lol.

SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 02:32:46 PM

Address the issues I brought up.  The "Guild" is an embarrassing low tech insider trading scheme against the law in most jurisdictions. You can not "back" crypto with metal, since you can't make me whole if you can't give me metal.  You and IMZ are spinning your wheels on something silly and insisting it be front and center on the unobtanium.uno page.

I propose all references to it be banished from that page, and I know for fact many others agree.  Do what you want, but insider trading is not part of the UNO branding.

Votes?
You're making asumptions, nobody insisted (or even requested) anything. I put up information on the (then still called Un-Ex) Guild on my own, because I thought it was an interesting aspect to this community. Note I have never participated in Un-Ex, I just saw many core and long term members of this community start using it and thought it would make a good addition. I was/am actually a bit concerned about the placement on unobtnaium.uno being a bit too prominent for an "un-official" piece of content, but decided to keep it close to the exchange section, as it fits well there thematically.

If there are any concerns about that and/or the placement on the website in the community, please by all means lets discuss this (or send me a PM). So far not a single soul has mentioned something to me about this. Since you are obviously educated on the legalities regarding these matters, care to elaborate your concerns for a hobbyist with little trading/financial background?

I propose, quite vigorously, that it be removed, no blame upon you sir.

As to the illegality in proper markets of insider trading and exclusive "cliques" permitted to trade "off Floor" in a club atmosphere, where only certain "types" of people are permitted to benefit from the secret prices, I give you this exchange:

Deleted Post
« Sent to: Gekko463 on: March 24, 2015, 12:49:16 PM »
Reply with quoteReply with quote  Remove this messageDelete  
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Quote from: IanRidgwell on March 24, 2015, 04:16:56 AM

It is outright fraud.

Community Announcement:

I have learned this week that participation in "UN-Ex" and it's "Trusted Trader" program relies not on your integrity, nor does it rely upon your financial solvency.

It simply relies on whether IMZ likes you or not.

And that is more than a flaw.

It is outright fraud.

Details?  PM me for copies of IMZ's communications with me.

You were bounced because you were not a fit, it was not IMZ's call.

As a community we chose not to take your money, not to include you in the process because fears you were or might become a fraud or a chaotic rogue element. We are protecting our reputations and the reputation of our community by rejecting you before you were in a position to damage it.

Your personality is chaotic, your behaviour unprofessional and your calling us out as "fraud" is validation of this. healthy communities require community involvement and solidarity not individual mavericks. There are plenty of communities that endorse and embrace that kind of behaviour, I try not to be part of them. We are real people, investing our lives and finances into a serious project. Should Un-Ex move to that kind of environment I would move on, as I expect would many. The personalities within the community are large and vocal but they share respect even over disagreements.

My reason was your vitriol, justified or not there is a way to communicate amongst peers that is mutually respectful, despite opposing ideologies and viewpoints.

At the end of the day it is our community and we have a right to manage and maintain it at our discretion.
-------------------------------------------------

And how was I not "fit"?  I executed and had to wait 24 hours for IMZ to deliver.  Nice system.

So you simply don't like me.  You are running a private club.  You are not developing some sort of paradigm shattering trust system to facilitate trading.

You are just forming a private cartel to collude and manipulate prices (Coretanium).

You are raising funding and forming an organization to engage in "insider trading".

I showed you successful examples of exactly what you are trying to do (/r/Dogemarket)

Here is my reputation for over a year there:  http://www.reddit.com/r/dogemarket/comments/1tk8o8/official_verification_thread_ii/ceaxnco

I suggested that Uno itself could be an excellent escrow vehicle to manage trade insurance between members here.  This really pissed off IMZ, Because it is not convoluted enough.

Listen, I give no shits.  I do think that I will stick to trading on the exchange, where I Know nobody, nobody knows me, I am only as good as my money and I have never been robbed.

I see no real advantages to your whole project.  The deals on display here are generally higher than market prices, and this whole thing is you and IMZ trying to get some access and control over other people's coin.

Like me.  Dislike me.  Whatever.  But I will not have you two maniacs anywhere near my coin.  If you are doing what I charge, eventually when regulation comes to these markets, there's a joint cell reserved in the market manipulation wing of crypto prison for you and IMZ.
[/quote]

Insider trading is against the Law in every juristiction with mature markets on earth.  Which is, despite being in Crypto land, where we trade.

"Un-Ex" is a cartel, designed to interfere with free market price discovery, including "liked" traders, excluding "disliked" traders.  It has nothing to do with solvency, execution or any other business considerations.

Un-ex exists for those who kiss IMZ and Ian Ridgewells asses.

I executed my one trade there immediately.  IMZ took 24 hours, leaving me sleepless in Saigon.

Then he tossed me because he doesn't like me.

Get "Un-Ex" the insider cartel off the OP to this thread, the official website, and any future publicity.

It is dirty, corrupt, and untoward.  Let them do that scummy shit in private.  But do not promote it.  Clean up this coin.

FM
Gekko

(Ever wonder why me and a few other people sign off "FM"?  It means "Fuck Mark" because he's weird and verbos about his weirdness.)
[/quote]
Why is this thread being moderated?  What are so many posts being deleted.  There is a lot of bullshit happening here that needs to stop.  Where's the transparency?  Do you really think people are that stupid?  The actions of a few are going to hurt many.  Btw even I have posts that have deleted, why? 
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 06:06:53 PM

I try to be the anti-moderator. I have not deleted any posts since my last warning. This thread is moderated, albeit barely.

Any posts that have been removed here recently must have been removed by the poster.

Keep the discussion intelligent, and no worries. No overtly personal attacks, no childish name calling, and no worries.  My standard for decorum here is low, but there is a standard.

There is an unmoderated off-topic Uno thread in the OP. Anyone wants to start a new unmoderated thread, be my guest. I hold no monopoly on where people talk about Uno. But if you want to talk about Uno here, please be kind enough to adhear to the third line of this post.

Nostr:
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 06:10:24 PM

Proposal "don't be a hairydickbutt Rule"
ad hominem / name calling / vulgar personal attacks (flame post in general)

fine: 0.01kg
goes in the general fund

if you gotta vent you can just you will donate 0.01 for the pleasure of it Wink

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
BlueMan.

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 06:51:14 PM

Nobody on earth can make or push IMZ to sell you his  commodity IF HE DONT WANT TO!  He bought it fairly on market and can do or ever he want with it. Get over it.

Me to. I never going to sell Un to you Geko personally to you. You have chose to buy from market not from me. I can give it to some boy from Africa, but not to you. after I buy my Un I can do whatever I like with it! You to can do what U want nobody can stop you.  

You suck some blood last time from this community and now U want more... Well U and your people pump and dumpers can do your job but this time is more risky for you. That is why we see no pump!

"Like me.  Dislike me.  Whatever.  But I will not have you two maniacs anywhere near my coin.  If you are doing what I charge, eventually when regulation comes to these markets, there's a joint cell reserved in the market manipulation wing of crypto prison for you and IMZ"

LOL Regulation to your mind not for me
So now is your coin a ...Your bitch :
" I will sit Back and see how this works out. If it doesn't work out the way I want, raise BTC to buy me out at 15.  Because I will put 2200 kilos there on Cryptsy in 72 hours and leave it to rot or be bought.  You have 3 days from now."

Now you start putting conditions to this community a bitch. Well that can be expected from you and it is. I am glad you are small little fish in the ocean man. Dump it live it. That is not doge shit community!

I have no tolerance to that kind of approach . kinder garden is next door

U can do some good with the Chinese direction maybe and I can help to pay for that. Or U can't do it and  just stop pumping this forum with personal useless  bla bla

BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 07:32:28 PM

This hateful discussion has grown very long in the tooth...please, let us retain a civil decorum.

As for the charges of manipulation or "insider trading," let us take a look.

This is an English and American legal construct in which insiders, using private, non-public information, buy shares or sell them short in an effort to extract gains from a Company's publicly-traded security.

In brief, $UNO is not a security, nor is it a publicly-traded company.  Also, an insider is defined as an owner, director or any shareholder controlling 10% or more of the security. Unless, IMZ is Wolong, IMZ does not rise to the definition.  Further, even if IMZ did own that much, it is still irrelevant simply because $UNO is not a corporation or a security. It is a computer code in which some individuals deem to have intrinsic value.

If UNO-EX / Guild are deemed by the community not to be official / sanctioned pieces of the $UNO programme, then the reference should be removed or modified to make it clear that UNO-EX / Guild are an experiment run by interested $UNO holders on the official $UNO website.

Now, please, let's move forward to do what we can do to build $UNO and each other up instead of tearing everything down.

My 2c...

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
siameze
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 07:38:15 PM

It is a computer code in which some individuals deem to have intrinsic value.

I am at least glad to know you understand that.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 07:40:47 PM

Hey siameze, glad that you are still here!

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
siameze
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 07:51:48 PM

Hey siameze, glad that you are still here!

I had some extra popcorn, thought I'd use it on this thread. Still kinda sad, IMZ is the whole reason I even know about UNO.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
BlueMan.

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:52:26 PM

Yes move forward and cut everything that keep you from moving ! .... but I guess since Geko is here don't be surprise if you see blood some time!  Unless we all successful ignore negative personal stuff....  

Pages: « 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 [454] 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: