Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:21:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 135 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW Community is located at: community.gawminers.com  (Read 506536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CoinoFanMan

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:18:11 PM

Awesome:
http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/groundbreaking-deal-gawminers-zenminer-will-revolutionize-mining/2014/05/23
mrv777

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:21:51 PM

Right away, can this be used with any miners?
I have a GAW Miner and a Zeus miner hopefully coming next week and it would be awesome if I could hook them both up to this and control everything from there.

NXT: NXT-BK2J-ZMY4-93UY-8EM9V
Lisk: 11380384760969655418L (MrV)
JHammer

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:53:50 PM

I have a GAW Miner and a Zeus miner hopefully coming next week and it would be awesome if I could hook them both up to this and control everything from there.

Well that anouncment means nothing to me.. I am 100% hosted and plan to be for at least a year..  Grin

And I was using RPI's to drive miners a year ago..   Wink
EnJoyThis

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:12:04 PM

Well that anouncment means nothing to me.. I am 100% hosted and plan to be for at least a year..  Grin

And I was using RPI's to drive miners a year ago..   Wink

It does mean something to me, although I'm 100% hosted to.

But it means GAW is trying to innovate and not only keep it to theirselves but spreading it out into the world of mining.

Someone may not agree on all steps GAW has made or will be making, but you have to admit they aren't solely in it for their own wallets. They care about customers and care about the world called mining. Admirable at the least.

Keep it up GAW!

1Ew9k5guAGb44Uz6rYfSVscgFBUcgDZp5C
JHammer

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:12:46 PM

Here is an idea that would ROCK and CHANGE the industry(But would never happen)

For cloud based or hosted miners, guarantee for say 6 months or a year, that as the price per MH's rockets down(I have never seen it go up so don't think we have to consider that) you would get the MH's added to your UI..

So for example:

Lets say you buy early and its $10 per MH's  and you spend $100 and have 10 MH's.   Then 2 months later, its now $6.66 per MH's..  You would then get 5 more MH's adding to your UI..  For a total of 15 MH's so your $100 investment would keep up with the rocket downward prices..

Now that would be an announcement that would be Industry shaking..     Shocked Grin Cheesy Wink Cool Grin
GAW Miners_CEO

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:15:10 PM

For cloud based or hosted miners, guarantee for say 6 months or a year, that as the price per MH's rockets down(I have never seen it go up so don't think we have to consider that) you would get the MH's added to your UI..

So for example:

Lets say you buy early and its $10 per MH's  and you spend $100 and have 10 MH's.   Then 2 months later, its now $6.66 per MH's..  You would then get 5 more MH's adding to your UI..  For a total of 15 MH's so your $100 investment would keep up with the rocket downward prices..

Now that would be an announcement that would be Industry shaking..     Shocked Grin Cheesy Wink Cool Grin

Wouldn't it just be easier to to mail you cash each month? Smiley

Seriously though, how would the company providing that make money?
JHammer

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:15:48 PM

So for example:

Seriously though, how would the company providing that make money?

Oh they would still make money..  Wink
volder

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:18:39 PM

Yes please. You have my address already. When should I expect my first installment?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Regular Guy™
GAW Miners_CEO

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:19:29 PM

Yes please. You have my address already. When should I expect my first installment?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Smiley
GAW Miners_CEO

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:20:23 PM

Well, I guess the cat out of the bag lol.

We are excited about out partnership with these guys. They have some really cool stuff planed.

Additionally, we are including one with every pre-order miner we are shipping Smiley
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:22:10 PM

Well, I guess the cats out of the bag lol.

We are excited about out partnership with these guys. They have some really cool stuff planed.

So what do we use for software in the mean time or is this coming with our first order. Thanks

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
JHammer

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:23:44 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Smiley

Actually my thinking on this was not really on your side but more on the manufactures side.. In helping control prices better and help keep them from gouging early buyers with such high prices..   But It would never happen.. Just thinking out loud.  And there are SO many factors that play into this..  

But excited to see what GAW comes up with.. As I know you guys always thinking outside the box..

Thanks!

xspeed9190

Activity: 189

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:30:15 PM

Additionally, we are including one with every pre-order miner we are shipping Smiley
I think that is a great idea and looks very promising.  I cannot wait to get my hands on it and show new miners how easy it is.  I wish you the best and hope it works as planned.

BTC:19vSvHFzpFegJJsqCnkXTSPQF4UE3Vsm6i
volder

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:39:19 PM

All my miners are hosted now, so I have no need for a Zenminer Controller. However, it sounds so cool that I want one anyways! Just to play with.

Will the cloud interface be similar to what you guys have for the hosted service?

Semi-tangent: Any chance Jeff could come up with a way to split the blades in the A2 and GAW brand miners so that they could hash at different pools? I've got a few friends interested in mining now and two or three of them could pool resources and purchase a bigger miner if we could split blades. Smiley Would make hosted group buys WAY more popular.

Regular Guy™
JHammer

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:45:52 PM

All my miners are hosted now, so I have no need for a Zenminer Controller. However, it sounds so cool that I want one anyways! Just to play with.

Will the cloud interface be similar to what you guys have for the hosted service?

Semi-tangent: Any chance Jeff could come up with a way to split the blades in the A2 and GAW brand miners so that they could hash at different pools? I've got a few friends interested in mining now and two or three of them could pool resources and purchase a bigger miner if we could split blades. Smiley Would make hosted group buys WAY more popular.

Interesting idea..   Smiley
GAW Miners_CEO

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:47:40 PM

ZENminer has agreed to migrate all of our customers.

We will still handle the physical hosting and support of our customers. But they will handle the cloud interface going forward.

It's a win win as they have a dedicated team, and it allows us to focus more resources on Prime Smiley
xspeed9190

Activity: 189

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:50:45 PM

We will still handle the physical hosting and support of our customers. But they will handle the cloud interface going forward.

It's a win win as they have a dedicated team, and it allows us to focus more resources on Prime Smiley

Will I have the option to use the Zenminer controller or my local machine?  Let's say Zen decides to start charging a monthly fee for cloud controlling.  If I would like to use the hardware I own and control locally instead. 

BTC:19vSvHFzpFegJJsqCnkXTSPQF4UE3Vsm6i
GAW Miners_CEO

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:56:25 PM

Will I have the option to use the Zenminer controller or my local machine?  Let's say Zen decides to start charging a monthly fee for cloud controlling.  If I would like to use the hardware I own and control locally instead. 

You always have the ability to reflash your pi Smiley
volder

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:59:19 PM

You always have the ability to reflash your pi Smiley
On the flip side, will we have the ability to turn a currently owned Pi into a Zenminer Controller? The hardware is the same...

Regular Guy™
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 04:04:17 PM

How come Zenminers site doesn't work?

http://www.zenminer.com/

I'd like to see more info on these things. Great stuff though!

Cheers

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 135 »
  Print  

Jump to: