Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:43:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW Miners (Scrypt/SHA256 miners and Hashlet cloud) independent feedback thread  (Read 82227 times)
XxEnigmaticxX

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:45:52 AM

i posted this over on hash traders, but figured i might as well post over here just in case. my BW went up on saturday. and i have not had any complaints. thing hashes away like the monster it is. Josh and his team have come through for me and many other people as well. my pops was super excited when i showed him the UI and how much BTC was generated for him in 24 hours. my hats off to the entire GAW team.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:25:32 AM

i posted this over on hash traders, but figured i might as well post over here just in case. my BW went up on saturday. and i have not had any complaints. thing hashes away like the monster it is. Josh and his team have come through for me and many other people as well. my pops was super excited when i showed him the UI and how much BTC was generated for him in 24 hours. my hats off to the entire GAW team.

What is the reported hash rate your getting?

Is it above spec ?
MinersAnonymous

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:31:27 PM

GAW Miners has always been good with helping their clients in my experience, this is why I recommend them to people.

I recently had an issue where the shipper in Hong Kong put the wrong name with my address and DHL refused to let me sign for the package. I now have to wait for the shipper to contact DHL to correct this.

Notified GAW with all the information I had and now I will have to wait. Will follow up here when this issue gets resolved.

It is not GAW's fault but I am sure they will help me get this fixed!!
mook663

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:33:34 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2014, 07:59:08 PM by mook663

Not having a great experience with getting a replacement unit sent to me. My week 1 Fury died, and I worked with Amanda to get an RMA issues, etc.

I sent it back via USPS (it was delivered June 9th), and the last response I received was on that day that a shipment was created for me and once tracking was available Amanda would let me know. One week later, a few replies to the open ticket plus a PM to Josh on the hashtrader board, and I'm still absent a Fury or even a tracking # to let me know it was actually shipped. Sort of frustrated since everything started off completely smooth with the RMA process, and then just hit a wall.

Going to cross my fingers some more.

Serenity now!

EDIT: It appears my replacement Fury was shipped with the week 4 Fury I ordered as I just received an Overnight Fedex tracking # with two Fury units assigned to it.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8981

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 09:45:04 PM

We have the official "Zeus is the bad guy" statement:

https://hashtrader.com/t/website-price-fluctuations-yesterday/764

Yesterday, our manufacturer was attempting to control our pricing, this is why you saw the rapid changes.

We attempted to lower the pricing to help create more profitability for miners.

When they saw this they stopped production of all our hardware and forced us to increase the pricing.

We are still fighting the good fight.

Signing off for the day to enjoy time with my babies. Have a great holiday and rest of the weekend!

I'm still curious how the "good fight" against Gridseed ended.
ernie-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 09:50:30 PM

I would suspect with all these asics coming out we will start to see more scrypt coins once again.  Without new coins these are useless and whats left would get raped into nothing
I think that the new scrypt coins are mostly worthless, their price trend say over a month, seems to be mostly down, you might see the occasional pump, but overall the price trend is down.

The only scrypt coins that seem to be stable are the older ones which have a large community behind them.

I have mined a lot of different coins on my GAWminer for the heck of it, and they are all loosing value since they were mined. The "flavor of the week" new coin is just a noob trap. You only need to check http://coinmarketcap.com/ to see whats successful and what is not.

hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:27:44 AM

my hosted Fury has now been down for the last 33 hours   Angry

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:28:25 AM

Did you contact support?

hiddensphinx
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:01:47 PM

Did you contact support?
yes no reply since yesterday over 33 hours now

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
arthur jones

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:57:05 PM

GAW no care, they make money off people who no watch UI and F5 F5 F5 all day

this from hashmaster forum:

mook663

I received the email that mine was available around 1:30AM CST, but actually getting it to hash hasn't panned out yet.

The UI for the hosted dashboard is very poor in that there is no 'key' that tells you what any of the icons mean. When I logged in for the first time my Fury showed that it had been hashing for ~8 hours to GAW's NiceHash wallet, but when I add my wallet the pool just won't hash.

Then I tried an old dogecoin pool, and after I saw that hashing well enough I went on to try Clevermining where I left it hashing away when I took off for work. Now I log in and it's not working at all, and I just get a yellow ! icon next to my miner.

There should be a 'Contact' or 'Help' link on the Dashboard to go to a ticket submission page without having to go outside the page just to get technical support. Going to put in a ticket for my current problem and give it a week or so before I ask to just get it shipped to me.

crooks!
EvilPanda

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:21:05 PM

my hosted Fury has now been down for the last 33 hours   Angry
Did you contact support?
I'll forward your message, I'm sure someone will contact you soon.

crooks!

Just one glance at your post history proves what you came here for. Go troll somewhere else post bumper.

mook663

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:22:59 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2014, 01:37:52 PM by mook663

Yeah, not sure what the deal is with my hosted Fury. I can get it to hash Clevermining and a dogecoin pool, but it will not connect to nicehash at all.

I've deleted/added the pool a few times, and the address is definitely correct as well. Just sits and spins to a yellow exclamation icon.

hiddensphinx
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:20:10 PM

Yeah, not sure what the deal is with my hosted Fury. I can get it to hash Clevermining and a dogecoin pool, but it will not connect to nicehash at all.

I've deleted/added the pool a few times, and the address is definitely correct as well. Just sits and spins to a yellow exclamation icon.

i got the yellow exclamation mark too...wonder what does it mean?

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:17:35 PM

Did you contact support?

See it's posts like these that make me very cautious on wanting to purchase from them.  Knowing my luck ill be in the same boat as you.

I've read quite a bit about the hosting problems of GAW and this and a few more just add's to it.  I still want to try a Fury out for shits and giggles to see how it performs and check out the UI,  I had planned on the bigger scrypt miners, but I am not going to pay 4k and have it sit there.
arthur jones

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:49:37 PM

Did you contact support?

crooks!

Just one glance at your post history proves what you came here for. Go troll somewhere else post bumper.

you run pay-to-post for GAW, count high and might-y!

i look for honest vendor in market and GAW give us soap opera, better than German tv. Cheesy 

stop being so angry little furry guy, everybody see GAW cheat and lie and moderate past away
mook663

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:00:45 PM

See it's posts like these that make me very cautious on wanting to purchase from them.  Knowing my luck ill be in the same boat as you.

I've read quite a bit about the hosting problems of GAW and this and a few more just add's to it.  I still want to try a Fury out for shits and giggles to see how it performs and check out the UI,  I had planned on the bigger scrypt miners, but I am not going to pay 4k and have it sit there.

Exactly why I got a hosted week 4 Fury was to test it out. I have multiple Furies running in my office just fine (on NiceHash), but this hosted one is acting up. The UI seems more basic than even the Zenminer UI, and that's saying something. Still cannot get the hosted Fury to hash at NiceHash since it just resolves to the yellow exclamation. Doge & Clever seem to be alright. Just very strange, ah well.

I will sit it on clevermining until I get a response to the ticket I put in.
EvilPanda

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:24:15 PM

Did you contact support?

crooks!

you run pay-to-post for GAW, count high and might-y!

i look for honest vendor in market and GAW give us soap opera, better than German tv. Cheesy 

stop being so angry little furry guy, everybody see GAW cheat and lie and moderate past away
I'd understand if you just said what you think and went back to other topics, but since this is the only thing you're doing here it starts to look like you got yourself a part time job.

alienesb

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:47:38 PM

I'd understand if you just said what you think and went back to other topics, but since this is the only thing you're doing here it starts to look like you got yourself a part time job.

Yep that's sure what it looks like
arthur jones

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:54:07 PM

you question my motivation but never state your own, GAWstruck signature holder!

i post when is fun or people need info, you search GAW and find scam always, at least make me suspect of them

alien and you have nice GAW tea party Smiley
alienesb

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:43:31 PM

you question my motivation but never state your own, GAWstruck signature holder!

i post when is fun or people need info, you search GAW and find scam always, at least make me suspect of them

alien and you have nice GAW tea party Smiley

Why don't you come too? I mean every one of your posts here are in this thread so you must care enough to stop by for a cup of tea and some biscuits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: