Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:58:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW Miners (Scrypt/SHA256 miners and Hashlet cloud) independent feedback thread  (Read 82227 times)
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:06:58 PM

I already said you are a paid troll posting only about GAW, why don't you post from your real account?
You were warned by a moderator to stop trolling and said you'll stop.

malevolent ask me not post here anymore - okay buddy, just saying bye to friend here!

You went to another topic to post your crap but nobody was interested:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=641856.msg7467928#msg7467928

So you came back here.

You don't care about forum rules and keep doing your best to post crap about a company you never bought anything from.

arthur jones

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:15:59 PM

I hope malevolent understand that you post my profile and alien call me name I have right to response.

GAW can do what they do, but lie for DHL driver is cheap lie.

This my account, PM me you have problem, I can watch on mobile but I get dinner now.
bit_NINj4

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Money can't buy happiness but it can buy assassins

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:21:36 PM

I already said you are a paid troll posting only about GAW, why don't you post from your real account?

malevolent ask me not post here anymore - okay buddy, just saying bye to friend here!

So you came back here.

You don't care about forum rules and keep doing your best to post crap about a company you never bought anything from.

Just because you say he's a paid troll doesn't make him so, and the irony continues because you're paid by GAW to post.
Which makes you a shill..

Regardless of who is paid to do what, you are legitimately guilty, while he is only circumstantially guilty. Either way, you're potentially both sides of a useless coin.

1NiNj4aAHokvr95rYKX4Jew8vZUPV5kmEy
EvilPanda

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:41:57 PM

So you came back here.

Just because you say he's a paid troll doesn't make him so, and the irony continues because you're paid by GAW to post.
Which makes you a shill..

Regardless of who is paid to do what, you are legitimately guilty, while he is only circumstantially guilty. Either way, you're potentially both sides of a useless coin.
Wrong, I'm paid to pay others for posting, not to post myself.

If you need prof of him being a troll just read his posts - all in the GAW threads and all negative. Moderator saw this and warned him, because what he's doing can't be more obvious.
He was never a client of the company yet he spends so much time doing this black PR.
Also read another topic I linked and what people said about him there.

I hope malevolent understand that you post my profile and alien call me name I have right to response.
I didn't say anything about you here. You said goodbye and came back after a warning, I hope he sees you for what you are.

arthur jones

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 04:05:14 PM

I didn't say anything about you here. You said goodbye and came back after a warning, I hope he sees you for what you are.

Here I help you:

There's a whole army of trolls who posted crap about GAW, all new accounts with either no post history or a history of 1 word spam, followed by posts in the GAW thread. I'm 100% sure about these:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=341923
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=337896
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=124250

Three new accounts, never dealt with the company they were working so hard to discredit. I've seen similar activity in other equipment seller's threads. New people claiming they had bad experience with the company, unable to give details about their order. But yeah, as moon said it's a conspiracy theory.

^^ you post my profile link and say I problem. I never buy from GAW because minereu and zeus both screw me and GAW next up when searching, but I find a lot of bad and go from there. Most what I do just repost what GAW customer say so people have truth before GAW delete.

GAW lie and you sit on their bench with signature paycheck, I post truth you swing at me. You must probably be American.
EvilPanda

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 04:13:04 PM

Here I help you:

There's a whole army of trolls who posted crap about GAW, all new accounts with either no post history or a history of 1 word spam, followed by posts in the GAW thread. I'm 100% sure about these:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=341923
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=337896
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=124250

Three new accounts, never dealt with the company they were working so hard to discredit. I've seen similar activity in other equipment seller's threads. New people claiming they had bad experience with the company, unable to give details about their order. But yeah, as moon said it's a conspiracy theory.

^^ you post my profile link and say I problem. I never buy from GAW because minereu and zeus both screw me and GAW next up when searching, but I find a lot of bad and go from there. Most what I do just repost what GAW customer say so people have truth before GAW delete.

GAW lie and you sit on their bench with signature paycheck, I post truth you swing at me. You must probably be American.

Are you stupid or just can't read? I said I didn't post anything about you HERE in this topic. You were asked not to troll in this topic and you're still doing this because nobody answered you in the other one.
You keep copying things from one topic to the other. That's pure spamming and trolling.

And what do you have against Americans?

arthur jones

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 04:25:23 PM

You funny panda. >.<

GAW delete lot of things, like melt power supply, like customer complaint, like GAW forum. Moderators don't care? Not my problem. Bitcointalk problem when scam company run free but whistleblower get trouble.

Not stupid, just not first language. Before I did translate but post sound like stupid foreigner, now I try best at English. Bite me.

You sound like dope American is why I make comment. Americans all the same, you attack people even if they tell truth because you all high minded. Nobody in rest of world respect America anymore for that. Arrogant cowboys what my boss call you all.

Now you get lesson of history. I am German, Germany do many bad things before but lesson we learn is be honest, be good, work hard, be visible in what you do. When company or government hide thing it because they not like truth and people who not hear truth are happy people. If you American you know your Obama and Bush and all them hide a lot or people go crazy. Company do that too--- hide danger so stupid happy customer buy product and burn house down, or expect ship now when DHL have no package, or sell pre-order to sucker wallets dry.
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 04:31:10 PM

It would be nice if GAW was to accept payments in Litecoin and Dogecoin for their ASICs.

Since these are the coins most people mine with their equipment, it would make sense for them to contribute to these economies so their business with scrypt ASICs can stay profitable long-term.
lynn_402

Merit: 253

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 05:27:36 PM

It would be nice if GAW was to accept payments in Litecoin and Dogecoin for their ASICs.

Since these are the coins most people mine with their equipment, it would make sense for them to contribute to these economies so their business with scrypt ASICs can stay profitable long-term.

LOL!!!  Cheesy

In what way is this funny?
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 05:47:46 PM

LOL!!!  Cheesy

I think it's a good idea as well and they should offer a discount for this because it saves them the 2-3% interchange on credit cards.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8981

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 06:18:23 PM

LOL!!!  Cheesy

I think it's a good idea as well and they should offer a discount for this because it saves them the 2-3% interchange on credit cards.

That, and perhaps even more significant savings in fraud protection. But they already take Bitcoin, and adding LTC and/or DOGE won't really help those currencies because all coins would be likely dumped for USD immediately. I doubt GAW could pay its suppliers or employees in DOGE and no sane business would take the risk holding it. LTC has almost no use for a business either, but it's a bit more stable than DOGE and GAW occasionally has LTC compensation payouts, so perhaps there is some potential there.
bitgeek

Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:04:43 PM

Before I did translate but post sound like stupid foreigner, now I try best at English. Bite me.
You sound like dope American is why I make comment. Americans all the same, you attack people even if they tell truth because you all high minded. Nobody in rest of world respect America anymore for that. Arrogant cowboys what my boss call you all.

Doesn't look like it. Cheesy

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
RonTech

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:53:54 PM

Great news.

Not only did my fury arrive yesterday, but I was paid compensation for lost time mining, for delays of the unit.

Thanks GAWMiners! Good stuff. Fantastic. Very satisfied customer.

Grats dude. My link is still not working can't wait till mine arrive to.
RonTech

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 08:20:19 PM

Wow that looks impressive. Im going to set my fury's up under linux.
BBmodBB

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 08:49:11 PM

LOL!!!  Cheesy

because GAW already controls the hashrates of these kinds of scrypt shitcoins!!!  Cheesy

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
RonTech

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:40:20 AM

Im sure most have seen this article , I had not until yesterday :
http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/gawminers-ceo-josh-garza-got-bitcoin-scrypt-mining-asic/2014/05/06

What really caught my eye was :
"At the time of publishing their financial forecast has went up from $30 million to $100 million.  That is exceptional growth"

all I can say is wow. Interesting point on them accepting LTC or BTC as a future payment option.
I now have a working tracking number Smiley my order should arrive tomorrow .
bit_NINj4

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Money can't buy happiness but it can buy assassins

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:53:08 AM

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/gawminers-ceo-josh-garza-got-bitcoin-scrypt-mining-asic/2014/05/06

"At the time of publishing their financial forecast has went up from $30 million to $100 million.  That is exceptional growth"

all I can say is wow. Interesting point on them accepting LTC or BTC as a future payment option.

Seems like his company can barely maintain it's customer service because it's too focused on profits. So if it's mandate was better customer service and it's sacrificed it, then what exactly is he selling? A product that sells itself while reaping a tidy profit on customer service spin.
Uber shady.

1NiNj4aAHokvr95rYKX4Jew8vZUPV5kmEy
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:03:32 AM

My tracking say's the same & it WAS Fedex,Estimated delivery : 6/27/14  Grin

We'll see  Wink

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
RonTech

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:36:26 PM

My order just arrived.  Grin
Im working on setting them up now , here is a video of the box opening.

http://youtu.be/c6KdedR7AUk

EvilPanda

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:07:12 PM

They look much better than Blizzards. Now get them working! Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: