Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:18:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW Miners (Scrypt/SHA256 miners and Hashlet cloud) independent feedback thread  (Read 82226 times)
arthur jones

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:41:24 AM

my hosted Fury

whenever it goes down

You dumb referral spammers should try reading what you post. So the Fury has been available for a couple of weeks. How many times has it gone down?

To anyone tempted to click on these "$20 off" links. Try to rub your two brain cells together and figure out how to get a discount without feeding forum spammers.

still want picture of war machine, people ask on hashmaster and nobody GAW respond.

war machine real? 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:07:53 PM

still want picture of war machine, people ask on hashmaster and nobody GAW respond.

war machine real? 

too many 12 year olds on this Forum

Best to checkout Gaw miners official forum at https://hashtrader.com where you will find pictures of miners owned by owners

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
arthur jones

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:28:16 PM

war machine real? 

too many 12 year olds on this Forum

Best to checkout Gaw miners official forum at https://hashtrader.com where you will find pictures of miners owned by owners

been there----

https://hashtrader.com/t/looking-for-anyone-who-has-a-war-machine-not-hosted/367/7

but nobody can prove war machine is real. people say they get other machines but no wm, what that?
ychunlau

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:40:37 PM

Now,  let me tell you my story.
I have ordered a "used" gridseed blade from their website. However, after more than a week(I ordered on 28th May morning EU time) they found out they ran out of used blades. They offered to drop ship a new blade to me.  Now the price of blade has dropped to $615(minerEU), while i was paying $749 not including shipment...
And now, i still dont have the tracking number and no reply from the customer support(i emailed since friday afternoon EU time, that is suppose not holiday and enough time for them to reply.)
Now, the story was i ordered a blade on 28th may.
first the system sent me the "tracking number" on 29th may, however, when i checked the status, i saw the parcel was delivered on Jan 2014, so i email their customer support, Jonathan told me that USPS reuse their tracking number, so the info should appear soon(up to 48hrs).
Around 1 day after(29th May), the status has been changed to "pre-shipment". Ok, then i wait for 2 more days because i thought the status wont change in short time.
Until 30th may pm, i emailed their customer service and tell them the status is still "pre-shipment" and ask them to double check what happen. Jonathan replied to me in the afternoon he need to call USPS to check what happened...so i wait
Since 31th May and 1st June is weekend, so i need to wait until 2nd June to have result.....

I emailed him again on 3rd june, because i hear no reply on 2nd june, until 3rd June 6pm EU time, he told me that the reason may be their sales did not post the product. WTF...but ok, so i wait.........
4th June no reply, 5th june emailed in the morning but still no reply...
Until 5th June pm, I have ran out my patient, i want to have an explanation asap because they have delayed me for more than a week! I saw other people on this forum got their device mining and price keep dropping week by week.
I checked their support website and i saw there is a post from another person asking his blade is missing and no reply on his email too. therefore, i replied that message, hoping there is some reply from them.

Finally on 5th June pm, i got the reply from Amanda(not Jonathan who i kept pushing...)
"
Hello,

I am so sorry for the delay. We ran out of used blades so we are actually dropshipping a brand new one to you! We expect to have tracking tomorrow, but are still waiting for an answer.

Thank you for your patience.
Amanda
"
Today is 7th June....However, I did not receive any update today~!
WTF is happening to them.....

Some more I noticed that they removed the post people complain about the shipment on their "support" page. I was replying another guy's post because he also didnt get his shipment and no reply from email, and I dont know what is following up on his case.

The only think i can think of is 1) refund or 2) compensate on some way as at last friday, minerEU is selling brand new blade for $615. they should either match the price or give me refund!!! My order number is 7217

I can call my credit card company to dispute this transaction anytime as i DID NOT receive my order, not even a tracking number as long as i present the email evidence to the bank. Luckily i did not choose to pay by bitcoin after last time being cheated by BFL....
I guess they GAWminer people should give us some explanation on these missing orders.

Normally i would not spent such time in typing these, I have given more than enough patient on them, but after i saw the complain post has been removed, i decided to post here because i am sure my post will not be deleted in here.
 Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

yes man something seems not right they ship me a box with everything but the miner i ordered!!! now a day later still no tracking number... i will give them till the end of the day today to send me a tracking number or hopefully it arrives sometime here today soon!!!! Does someone need to start kicking down doors or WAT???

=\

Today, I received a rasperry pi by Fedex, but i still missing the miner. Have you got your miner yet?
I dont even receive the tracking number...was keep emailing them to push in last week, now another week...
jdape

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 02:42:11 PM

I have to say GAWMiners has the best customer service of any ASIC company I've ever dealt with.

Fork Networking - VPS, Colocation, Dedicated Servers for Bitcoin & Litecoin. Since 1994! www.forked.net
Edser

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:17:20 PM

I have to say GAWMiners has the best customer service of any ASIC company I've ever dealt with.

I will say they do respond even if it takes a couple days which you can't say for every vendor.

quote defcoin ==== LOL... oh no, the coin is dead cause $DEV doesn't live on BCT! When will you people learn that everything on here is completely irrelevant next to useless. Devs need to stop using it all together, only then can crypto begin to flourish. It's such a shame that people consider this shit hole to be the pinnacle of information when it comes to developments. I don't blame $DEV for not coming on here, and frankly I am embarrassed that I even check BCT myself.
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:11:22 PM

I will say they do respond even if it takes a couple days which you can't say for every vendor.

At this point GAWMiners is being less than upfront and honest with their customers because not only do they have my money they aren't responding to any of my requests since Monday when I first tried to contact with them. At this moment there is no one answering their phone or chat, no emails this morning from them either. I see a credit card chargeback coming up as I don't expect them to honor my refund request when I officially submit it to them this afternoon.

Have you tried writing in their forum? A handful of GAW employees are quite active there.
https://hashtrader.com/
jdape

Activity: 269

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 04:21:07 PM

I returned a miner to GAW and received a full refund the same day it arrived at their address. 

Fork Networking - VPS, Colocation, Dedicated Servers for Bitcoin & Litecoin. Since 1994! www.forked.net
CryptoCrusader

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:32:51 PM

Have you tried writing in their forum? A handful of GAW employees are quite active there.

I went there yesterday and which added more fuel to the fire when I found it was offline and still had no contact from them. In any case I'm going to step back and hope things workout. The one chat that I had last week went so well and then nothing. If I don't hear anything today I'll just cancel the order and hope it all works out the way it should.

I've heard some positive comments about Gawminers.com and maybe my situation is an exception. I hope it is.
XxEnigmaticxX

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:00:30 PM

I went there yesterday and which added more fuel to the fire when I found it was offline and still had no contact from them. In any case I'm going to step back and hope things workout. The one chat that I had last week went so well and then nothing. If I don't hear anything today I'll just cancel the order and hope it all works out the way it should.

I've heard some positive comments about Gawminers.com and maybe my situation is an exception. I hope it is.

so on monday i was pretty pissed. as i look back at it now, it really wasnt towards gaw at all. i have a BW week 3 hosted. i actually tried to cancel my order and by the time i got a hold of josh i had calmed down and realized what i was about to do.

i have had some issues with orders with GAW but they have ALWAYS came through and made things right. it sucks that i still dont my week 3 BW up and runnig yet, but honestly @ 150% compensation for lost mining time, it honestly makes more sense for me to continue to not have this machine up and running.

either way, i just wanted to publicly apologize to the Reps at GAW and to Josh himself. i was dealing with a death in the family during all this, when i should have just put it on the back burner.

Either way i have full faith in GAW and am about to order a week 4 BW.
arthur jones

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:26:24 PM

so on monday i was pretty pissed. as i look back at it now, it really wasnt towards gaw at all. i have a BW week 3 hosted. i actually tried to cancel my order and by the time i got a hold of josh i had calmed down and realized what i was about to do.

i have had some issues with orders with GAW but they have ALWAYS came through and made things right. it sucks that i still dont my week 3 BW up and runnig yet, but honestly @ 150% compensation for lost mining time, it honestly makes more sense for me to continue to not have this machine up and running.

either way, i just wanted to publicly apologize to the Reps at GAW and to Josh himself. i was dealing with a death in the family during all this, when i should have just put it on the back burner.

Either way i have full faith in GAW and am about to order a week 4 BW.

i see we are both on both forums now!

you are right about time, but don't let them get away with lost time credit to account-- they owe actual payment, not store credit, not excuses.

you read here week one ship late never hear peep of people get compensation for late ship, always blame carrier
XxEnigmaticxX

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:51:38 PM

i hope its not in store credit, i have people waiting for me to send them their BTC payment. they would not be happy with in store credit. and i dont want to pay outta pocket
anarchyx914

Activity: 338
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:53:01 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 07:20:27 PM by anarchyx914

Does anyone know the best method to request a refund on items through gaw?

This just isn't working out for me.

My war machine finally goes up, runs for an hour, goes down. New war machine up, hashes 1mH poolside with about 50% rejects, and ridiculous amounts of hardware errors. I should have just stuck with my Gridseeds. I realize this is likely due to hardware flaws and zeus throwing together stuff as soon as possible without proper QA, but Its getting to be kind of crazy.

It's very hard to see myself every breaking even on these devices when all I read is about how unreliable they are, along with the actual hosting. The only thing ever offered to compensate downtime is more store credit to buy more unreliable hardware. It just seems like a lose-lose scenario for me.

tuanvie

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:55:40 PM

I have just completed the payment for the fury of 1.3 MH / s X1
posted on 16 June,
can not wait hhehe
fast response of good CS

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
boraf

Activity: 315
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:49:59 PM

I don't think they will give you a refund.

Keep us posted in case you get one.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 08:02:37 PM

I don't think they will give you a refund.

Keep us posted in case you get one.

It says Gen A miners can be returned within 14 days after delivery, but I'm not sure how exactly that works with hosting, upgrades, discounts etc.

http://www.gawminers.com/shipping-returns/
arthur jones

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:06:22 PM

ha ha ha ha

GAW ban me from hashmaster forum, everything i read is right, they not honest company.  guess it is not community site but GAW iron curtain site.  we broke down wall years ago, why US company has not learned to mistreat people is not right

you learn a lot by putting company name in google.
arthur jones

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:29:24 PM

ha ha ha ha

GAW ban me from hashmaster forum, everything i read is right, they not honest company.  guess it is not community site but GAW iron curtain site.  we broke down wall years ago, why US company has not learned to mistreat people is not right

You mind giving us a a brief explanation of the situation?

I talk there like I talk here like I talk on normal internet forum, you ask question when company not forthcoming.

people ask about war machine i ask too, GAW say lost mining credit is store credit i cry foul - GAW keep moving and closing conversations. 

hashmaster is not community forum-- is GAW iron curtain. GAW needs to not worry about forum and work on hosting und shipping problems and want everyone to buy more when stuff right now trouble working
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:34:44 PM

ha ha ha ha

GAW ban me from hashmaster forum, everything i read is right, they not honest company.  guess it is not community site but GAW iron curtain site.  we broke down wall years ago, why US company has not learned to mistreat people is not right

You mind giving us a a brief explanation of the situation?

I talk there like I talk here like I talk on normal internet forum, you ask question when company not forthcoming.

people ask about war machine i ask too, GAW say lost mining credit is store credit i cry foul - GAW keep moving and closing conversations.  

hashmaster is not community forum-- is GAW iron curtain. GAW needs to not worry about forum and work on hosting und shipping problems and want everyone to buy more when stuff right now trouble working

Are you paid by one of their competitor? Most people I've heard on forums and on Reddit are very satisfied with GAW, and I am too.
Their products work well, they ship on time, and support is efficient. They even gave gifts like the zenController and free upgrades to overnight shipping for week 2 orders.

And all that, considering that they released their first highly anticipated products only 3 weeks ago, is quite surprisingly good.
arthur jones

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:47:19 PM

you and I read different internet lynn!

even hashmaster forum have customers who complain every day for ship delay, hosting not working, but GAW keep moving post

i wish someone paid me to write--- minereu sucks, zeus has money but I have no working hardware shipped, GAW next on list to try but not seem honest, losing options to get stuff in Germany and nobody can do hosting right. crap market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: