Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:00:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW Miners (Scrypt/SHA256 miners and Hashlet cloud) independent feedback thread  (Read 82227 times)
abdullahadam

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:20:19 PM

balance always update at the very end.....im just happy to see my payouts before midnight CST.

What do you mean at the very end?
bootsfirst

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:57:22 PM

after everyone has received payouts.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:00:30 PM

Mine just updated a little but ago. See if your is correct now.
bootsfirst

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:03:42 PM

just checked and my balance is correct....so i'm guessing everyone has rec'd their payouts...much better than yesterday, lol.
GAW_Amber

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:45:35 PM

Not that couple of cents are that important but to make sure you guys are aware of this .

I have bought prime hashlet yesterday and of course since it was like just the start of the day after minning and all I got about 0.0002 or so in profits , you guys took maintainence fee for a whole day where as I mine like half a day.

Its alright I am fine with it , but many people won't be , specially if its a huge purchase not 1 mh/s like mine Cheesy , keep this in mind.

My zencloud name is 'themporium' you can check it if you want.

haha; had similar w/a free nicehashlet...i mean, it's great from day 2 to get a free hashlet and some free BTC....but it stunk earning about $.02 and paying them $.08 in maint fees.

my zencloud username is jbarnhill if anyone from gaw is listening.

i also wasn't too angry.....but something to should be done to be certain you don't lose money on that first day.

Hi!

I have sent your username over to ZenMiner on your behalf. They are going to look into this and make sure everything is accurate!

Thank you!

Please always feel free to send me an email if you have any questions.

Amber
amber@gawminers.com
Professor James Moriarty
aka TheTortoise

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:08:12 PM

I think amber might be the only gawminer customer support help Cheesy I mean every problem I have seen so far have been resolved by amber Cheesy I have no freaking clue who josh is and all but amber is cool Cheesy
GAW_Amber

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:55:21 PM

I appreciate the kind words!! I am not a one lady show though, I work with a GAWsome group of people!!
thebobwiley

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:53:34 AM

My instantly activated Hashlet still has not arrived 2 days later. I got a successful payment conf. for an LTC payment. I've waited 2 days for instant activation.

I think the thing that's the most offensive is no response to my support ticket, no word from Gaw customer service. Failure to deliver product? Check. False advertising re: instant activation? Check. Keeping customer funds without delivery? Check.

And others I know are currently in this situation. A little communication could go a long way... but...

If anyone else is in the same boat, GAW Miners is listed with the BBB of Connecticut.

Just like ThePhwner I too bought some hashlets (not my first purchase through GAW, nor of hashlets), and going on 4 days later still no activation code for my miners. I opened a ticket 3 days ago and still no response from it, I tried to email GAW support and the email no longer works, but tells you to make a ticket instead. I am going to try and call them tomorrow I guess but I found this forum on google and thought I'd post here. My money was taken from my bank account yesterday so every day is lost profit now that I doubt they will compensate me for. My first hashlet purchase through GAW took about an hour to get the codes, but going on 4 days later has got me worried. I hope another GAW staff member sees this and can help me out, like Amber is supposedly helping ThePhwner.
Ticket number for reference: #27850
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8981

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 01:20:01 AM

My instantly activated Hashlet still has not arrived 2 days later. I got a successful payment conf. for an LTC payment. I've waited 2 days for instant activation.

I think the thing that's the most offensive is no response to my support ticket, no word from Gaw customer service. Failure to deliver product? Check. False advertising re: instant activation? Check. Keeping customer funds without delivery? Check.

And others I know are currently in this situation. A little communication could go a long way... but...

If anyone else is in the same boat, GAW Miners is listed with the BBB of Connecticut.

Just like ThePhwner I too bought some hashlets (not my first purchase through GAW, nor of hashlets), and going on 4 days later still no activation code for my miners. I opened a ticket 3 days ago and still no response from it, I tried to email GAW support and the email no longer works, but tells you to make a ticket instead. I am going to try and call them tomorrow I guess but I found this forum on google and thought I'd post here. My money was taken from my bank account yesterday so every day is lost profit now that I doubt they will compensate me for. My first hashlet purchase through GAW took about an hour to get the codes, but going on 4 days later has got me worried. I hope another GAW staff member sees this and can help me out, like Amber is supposedly helping ThePhwner.
Ticket number for reference: #27850

Register on hashtalk.org and send a PM to Amber there. You might get a faster response.
AlphaD

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:44:45 AM

So for speaking out on Hashtalk.org against the Almighty 'HashKing' I was banned.

I had good and bad dealings with GAW. Managed to sell out just in time it seems.

I was kind of getting the feeling that every one on hashtalk.org drank the Kool-aid except me. Now I have no investment with GAW I am free to speak my mind.

My advice - If you want some fun and play around with 'mining' and you don't have a clue about how to do it.  Then they are a great place to head to hand over your money.

If you value freedom of speech and want to avoid becoming part of the circle jerk I suggest stay away.

They still owe me >0.2 btc in lost mining time due to a month late delivery (they offered a $65) coupon.....thanks lol. I had to cancel an order and get a refund due to another being so late- two deadend FedEx tracking numbers later they admitted it wasn't sent.

I give full credit to GAW for standing by their word at the beginning at least. I was refunded/compensated for anything I felt I needed to be compensated for. Josh even compensated me $1k in store credit after they dropped the price so rapidly. So full credit to him. But it seems tickets are only answered once you go on the forum and complain. Once they see bad publicity then they act, Which is a shame.

I used to be a reseller for GAW and I would've recommended them to anyone, but over the last wee while I realised they are just like the rest, they just have a nice shiny coat and excellent hype men. Which is why I cashed out two days ago - Thanks @Ru55ian!!

Here is my post:

http://s13.postimg.org/x1ipxdumb/Selection_003.jpg

And here is the result:

http://s30.postimg.org/ev3mp51u5/Selection_004.jpg
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:01:32 AM

My question to you would be what are your other 300+ posts saying? If this was the only negative post then I am not a fan of banning you. But if you had 50 pots recently bashing supporters of GAW then I could see it. Point is we do not see the whole story. Not saying you weren't banned just for that.

My dealing with GAW. I have been very pleased with GAW. had a minor hiccup with one order through reseller. The code wouldn't activate but with in an how of posting on the forum and contacting reseller it worked. So far I love the Hashlet I am not as worried as others about were their hash is and I would never expect them to tell us when they have an edge if they are doing what they say they are. Yes It makes me cautious but so far they have earned my trust. IMHO they are going through some major growing pains right now and they were not 100% ready for it. They switched forums, launched a new line of hashlet while the original was still pretty new all this in a short time. And it has not been smooth. Tickets will take a long time to answer because they probably get 1k tickets a day most of them saying the same thing over and over. I volunteered to help Cryoptorush after the new team took over because the previous one lost all the BTC. There were something like 5k tickets in a few days. I bet I answered 100 a day answering the same question even though an announcement was posted about it. Lets face it most people do not read. So my guess is they are spending tons of time answering questions about things they have announced. Now this last week they had a payment that was very very late. It was poorly handled IMO. They did not release any official statement that was easy to see until payments were around 12 hours late. Not something you want to not communicate when you are dealing with peoples money.

Summary- I think GAW is a great company but they are going through major growing pains which has dropped them closer to all the rest.I think they will be able to adjust and regain people trust.
AlphaD

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:09:08 AM

My question to you would be what are your other 300+ posts saying? If this was the only negative post then I am not a fan of banning you. But if you had 50 pots recently bashing supporters of GAW then I could see it. Point is we do not see the whole story. Not saying you weren't banned just for that.

My dealing with GAW. I have been very pleased with GAW. had a minor hiccup with one order through reseller. The code wouldn't activate but with in an how of posting on the forum and contacting reseller it worked. So far I love the Hashlet I am not as worried as others about were their hash is and I would never expect them to tell us when they have an edge if they are doing what they say they are. Yes It makes me cautious but so far they have earned my trust. IMHO they are going through some major growing pains right now and they were not 100% ready for it. They switched forums, launched a new line of hashlet while the original was still pretty new all this in a short time. And it has not been smooth. Tickets will take a long time to answer because they probably get 1k tickets a day most of them saying the same thing over and over. I volunteered to help Cryoptorush after the new team took over because the previous one lost all the BTC. There were something like 5k tickets in a few days. I bet I answered 100 a day answering the same question even though an announcement was posted about it. Lets face it most people do not read. So my guess is they are spending tons of time answering questions about things they have announced. Now this last week they had a payment that was very very late. It was poorly handled IMO. They did not release any official statement that was easy to see until payments were around 12 hours late. Not something you want to not communicate when you are dealing with peoples money.

Summary- I think GAW is a great company but they are going through major growing pains which has dropped them closer to all the rest.I think they will be able to adjust and regain people trust.

Why don't you check my profile out and see for yourself. Do you think I got to 300+ posts without being banned with how swift they ban people? lol. You can read every single one of them. This was basically the one post I made that was out of line. But to be fair I have gotten sick of the sycophants.
AlphaD

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:24:39 AM

Also FYI - Josh contact me not long after I posted the above post and said he will compensate the late delivery. And full credit to him he has never broken his word - It just takes public complaining to get things handled. He also said he wasn't the one who banned me - most likely one of his Chief rentboys

I agree with the fact that they are going through some growing pains and will possibly emerge as a great company. It is unfortunate their community has degraded into a giant circle jerk where if someone rubs them the wrong way they are banned. But to be fair my comment was pretty harsh lol. But I recommend you head over to hashtalk.org and make a decision for yourself. There are plenty people on this forum that have been banned for less than I.
thebobwiley

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:26:15 AM

Apparently posting on here magically made them get to my ticket, they finally got back to me not a half hour after I posted on here Smiley
Only problem, they resent the email and its still not there..... maybe my email is rejecting email from them? O well, at least my ticket is being addressed.
AlphaD

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:34:12 AM

Apparently posting on here magically made them get to my ticket, they finally got back to me not a half hour after I posted on here Smiley
Only problem, they resent the email and its still not there..... maybe my email is rejecting email from them? O well, at least my ticket is being addressed.

Like I said - They get to you once you complain publicly lol. Check your junk folder. Emails from them can get flagged sometimes.
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:15:57 PM

Like I said - They get to you once you complain publicly lol. Check your junk folder. Emails from them can get flagged sometimes.

Date Registered:   Today

Somehow It's difficult for me to trust an opinion from a person who just made an account here to express his negativity. Same as I don't trust a newbie with breaking news about bitcoin.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
thebobwiley

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:58:00 PM

I assume your talking about AlphaD? 12 hours after they resent email.... still no email, either AOL is silently rejecting their outgoing address, their email server is overloaded and is dropping outgoing mails, or their outgoing email settings have recently changed and are not correct in someway causing the emails to not get routed properly..... just wondering if anyone else is not getting their hashlet codes? PS. I did receive their newsletter this morning so I know that email account/server is working fine :\
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8981

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 04:06:50 PM

Date Registered:   Today

Somehow It's difficult for me to trust an opinion from a person who just made an account here to express his negativity. Same as I don't trust a newbie with breaking news about bitcoin.

Look up alphadoge on HT. Do I need to do your troll detective work for you?
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 05:11:11 PM

So, I wanted to update everyone where I am at the moment with GAW, you might be in the same boat, or not, but here it is anyway. After numerous complaints in the forums here, I was able to get Amber from GAW to help out on my tickets.

-Received 1 of war machines yesterday. It's made by Zeus by the way, the picture that's on the website of the war machine, isn't what's in the box. I don't care what it looks like, as long as it mines. However, if you expect it to look like what is on the page, it's not. Whether that's false advertising or not, it's up to you to decide.  

-Can't withdrawal funds today from the Zencloud, I get "unable to process transaction at this time".  Figures, but I opened a support ticket again to see what the situation is. Not being able to withdrawl consistently or receive payments consistently is a big deal. They post updates to hashtalk that they are fixing the issues and reworking the payment system, however, it's shit after months. It sorely reminds me of trying to get money out of Mt. Gox last year.

-One of my other War Machines was not "eligible to ship". Take that for what you will, my guess is that my war machine is helping to power the hashlet cloud and they can't send it to me because it's being used as part of the larger pool. My understanding was that if I got a miner with hosting, that I could get it sent to me anytime I wanted to.  That's not the case, it's stuck there under some pretense until it's okay to ship.

When I get all my war machines back, I'll update again later on. Oh, if you have a war machines and you don't want to use the zen controller (which it won't ship with anyway), the instructions on the support site don't work. I'll post how I was able to get my war machine to work with cgminer later on and link to it, but it was a pain nonetheless.
thebobwiley

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:52:28 PM

Final update: Got my codes sent to my Yahoo address and they showed within an hour. Finally getting started mining only to see in the 4 days it took Multi-pool's rate went from .0005 to .00026 on zencloud..... feels good making about $1 a day now..... only going to take a year and a half to pay off my hardware instead of 2 months on the zenpool.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: