Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:11:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian Invasion of Ukraine[In Progress]  (Read 56962 times)
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1584

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 02:52:43 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2023, 01:22:21 AM by paxmao

You are wrong. US presidents often rise in popularity when they wage war. Ruzzia population at several levels were supportive of the war at the beginning. Wake up  and try to read some proper information - do you need more confirmation that you are NOT better informed, smarter or more moral than the rest of the users here dumbass?

By the way, it seems that quite a few incidents are ongoing with the Ruzzian civil aviation. It seems that they are "patching" here and there the components, so I would not be surprised to see metal raining from the Ruzzia skies.

Those polls are stupid anyway...they should be done in a way that answer "yes" means you immediately get
a gun and go to a trench...I bet results would be MUCH different

Sure Branko, and in an imaginary land in which that were true, there would be many less wars. But that is not the world we live in, people may vote (I mean, where they can vote, not in Ruzzia) for others less fortunate or more ambitious to go to war and they do. So polls are not stupid and the leaders of nations do understand the cover-up effect of going to war. Putin certainly knows.

Edited to add: have you seen the fireworks in Volgograd?
https://t.me/in_factum/19616

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
be.open
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 900

White Russian

View Profile
December 17, 2023, 08:36:06 AM

Ukraine doesn’t produce artillery shells at all and spends 5,000 shells a day, doesn’t anything bother you about this strategy? Grin

Both of those statements are wrong.
Ukraine produce artillery shells, but it's tiny numbers, maybe up to 1000-2000, while they're using similar amounts just in one day.
BTW, there isn't much talk about it, but South Korea suppoied more shells to Ukraine than all EU countries combined. Impressive from Korean perspective, sad from European:
https://m-en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20231205000300315
Russia producing 85 000 shells is impressive, but when you're spending whole month production in 4-5 days, that's probably not something to brag about.
What a nice attempt at substitution of concepts. Okay, I'll clarify. Ukraine is in dire need of 155 mm NATO standard artillery shells; their production in Ukraine is zero.

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
December 17, 2023, 10:00:22 AM

Ukraine doesn’t produce artillery shells at all and spends 5,000 shells a day, doesn’t anything bother you about this strategy? Grin

Ukraine produce artillery shells, but it's tiny numbers, maybe up to 1000-2000, while they're using similar amounts just in one day.
BTW, there isn't much talk about it, but South Korea suppoied more shells to Ukraine than all EU countries combined. Impressive from Korean perspective, sad from European:
Russia producing 85 000 shells is impressive, but when you're spending whole month production in 4-5 days, that's probably not something to brag about.
What a nice attempt at substitution of concepts. Okay, I'll clarify. Ukraine is in dire need of 155 mm NATO standard artillery shells; their production in Ukraine is zero.

South Korea is armed to their teeth. Simply by sending whatever is about to date-expire is already a huge help. Your point about 155MM being is short supply is wrong, there is plenty, it just may be that countries around the world are not going to provide 100% of it to Ukraine.

So, Ukraine is in need of nearly anything that shoots or explodes. Shells, planes, air defence, tanks, BMP, IFVs, Howis, missiles, ships,... It would seem however that they are perfectly able to destroy mechanised attacks and to rain drones or cluster as needed. Yes, some Ruzzian attacks advance 50 meter, 100 meter,... but you look at the videos and aerial recon material and you will see a heap of ZZbodies and plenty of rusty iron destroyed.

But look, the fact is that aid is blocked in the US an EU, but it will eventually be unblocked. It is billions in help and it is quite a decent military equipment. You now have to place your hopes in that not arriving to the frontline.

be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
December 17, 2023, 10:23:37 AM

South Korea is armed to their teeth. Simply by sending whatever is about to date-expire is already a huge help. Your point about 155MM being is short supply is wrong, there is plenty, it just may be that countries around the world are not going to provide 100% of it to Ukraine.
Perhaps I will reveal amazing news for you, but the entire Ukrainian counter-offensive became possible largely thanks to the supply of artillery shells from South Korea. Of course, South Korea could put more, but it has a direct and obvious threat in the form of North Korea, so South Korea is forced to think first about its own security.

So, Ukraine is in need of nearly anything that shoots or explodes. Shells, planes, air defence, tanks, BMP, IFVs, Howis, missiles, ships,... It would seem however that they are perfectly able to destroy mechanised attacks and to rain drones or cluster as needed. Yes, some Ruzzian attacks advance 50 meter, 100 meter,... but you look at the videos and aerial recon material and you will see a heap of ZZbodies and plenty of rusty iron destroyed.
Of course, Ukraine needs both, and the third, and the fifth, and the tenth. Ukraine has already become fully entrenched in its image as a global beggar. Grin

But look, the fact is that aid is blocked in the US an EU, but it will eventually be unblocked. It is billions in help and it is quite a decent military equipment. You now have to place your hopes in that not arriving to the frontline.
Yep, after the New Year, a golden rain of Western financial and military assistance will immediately fall on Ukraine again. Or not. Personally, I would prefer the former, defeating a weak enemy who is unable to fight does not bring much honor.

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
December 17, 2023, 03:52:16 PM

Perhaps I will reveal amazing news for you, but the entire Ukrainian counter-offensive became possible largely thanks to the supply of artillery shells from South Korea. Of course, South Korea could put more, but it has a direct and obvious threat in the form of North Korea, so South Korea is forced to think first about its own security.

Of course, Ukraine needs both, and the third, and the fifth, and the tenth. Ukraine has already become fully entrenched in its image as a global beggar. Grin

Yep, after the New Year, a golden rain of Western financial and military assistance will immediately fall on Ukraine again. Or not. Personally, I would prefer the former, defeating a weak enemy who is unable to fight does not bring much honor.

Well, I guess North Korea would need to be equally cautious then.

Ukraine has the image of fighting courageously against the greatest threat to participative regimes currently (yes that Ruzzzzia). They are not only "beggars" they are the people who can hold the Orcs in the frontline - I do not like to put it this way, but they are fucking heroes, while the rest of the world is just watching the game from the side-lines. Paying money is nothing compared to paying life.

As per you choice ... yes I am sure you think is better to surrender. You have already done it:

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Krishnamurti

be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 08:12:29 AM

Ukraine has the image of fighting courageously against the greatest threat to participative regimes currently (yes that Ruzzzzia). They are not only "beggars" they are the people who can hold the Orcs in the frontline - I do not like to put it this way, but they are fucking heroes, while the rest of the world is just watching the game from the side-lines. Paying money is nothing compared to paying life.
This was last season. And now, after the failure of the counter-offensive, Ukraine has turned into a loser beggar that no one wants to deal with. And next season you will probably learn to spell the word “Russia” correctly, or even start singing “Ave, Putin!” in the morning. Grin

As per you choice ... yes I am sure you think is better to surrender. You have already done it:

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Krishnamurti
Stop your empty moralizing. After Arakhamia’s recent interview, in which he publicly revealed the details of the failed negotiations with Russia in April 2022, this is all meaningless. Russia only needed neutrality from Ukraine, as a legally enshrined absence of plans for external aggression. And now Ukraine will have to surrender, lose significant territories and hundreds of thousands of lives. And there is no one to blame for this but themselves.

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
December 19, 2023, 01:41:43 AM

This was last season. And now, after the failure of the counter-offensive, Ukraine has turned into a loser beggar that no one wants to deal with. And next season you will probably learn to spell the word “Russia” correctly, or even start singing “Ave, Putin!” in the morning. Grin

Stop your empty moralizing....

Why? Am I getting to close to your true self? do not worry, you have been born in the wrong place, that's all - maybe.

Look, sovereign states do not need to do as they are told. I know that is difficult for you to understand.

By the way, speaking of getting close, it seems that a few bombers have gotten to close to a few Ukrainian drones. Or maybe it has been the other way around and the drones got to close to the Ruzzian bombers... Anyway, it happened in Morozovsk airport and it seems the bombers won - they intercepted all the drones by putting themselves in the middle of the drones' trajectories.

Unfortunaltely for Ruzzia, you got 12 more or less modern planes less now.

Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
December 19, 2023, 05:09:41 PM

Why? Am I getting to close to your true self? do not worry, you have been born in the wrong place, that's all - maybe.

Look, sovereign states do not need to do as they are told. I know that is difficult for you to understand.

By the way, speaking of getting close, it seems that a few bombers have gotten to close to a few Ukrainian drones. Or maybe it has been the other way around and the drones got to close to the Ruzzian bombers... Anyway, it happened in Morozovsk airport and it seems the bombers won - they intercepted all the drones by putting themselves in the middle of the drones' trajectories.

Its also said that single Russian hypersonic missile caused 1.5 billion USD damage and destroyed full year production of USA
rockets for Patriot system

I can't confirm either story, though
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
December 19, 2023, 09:38:57 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2023, 09:55:13 PM by paxmao

Its also said that single Russian hypersonic missile caused 1.5 billion USD damage and destroyed full year production of USA
rockets for Patriot system

I can't confirm either story, though

You can certainly disprove the second, unless the missile had multiple warheads or was able to divide in 10.

I have not seen more that a couple of pictures on the "story" I am mentioning - just google it, so ... yes it is fine not to believe it. Honestly, it does not matter if you believe it or not, the planes will still not fly even if you firmly believe they do. There may be satellite confirmation, or not, it does not matter either.

Branko

View Profile
December 20, 2023, 08:15:21 AM

You can certainly disprove the second, unless the missile had multiple warheads or was able to divide in 10.

Or maybe it was not in combat ready position, but stored somewhere

https://twitter.com/MyLordBebo/status/1735585877579972910

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
December 20, 2023, 09:25:15 PM

Or maybe it was not in combat ready position, but stored somewhere

[link to propaganda removed]

Very unlikely that a whole battery is being transported in one go, with a full set of ammo. Not even at the beginning of the war they were so crazy. But so many Patriots have been "destroyed" by "precision TwitterX strikes" that you are probably the only one left giving any credit without any proof, even some satellite pictures or a distant youtube. Particularly from this guy who posts videos in 90% of the shit he publishes.

But the problem now is the Republicans in US blocking the aid. Ukraine needs ammo now. History will be a harsh judge of the Republicans - it is not the first time a party disappears into history and they are doing lots and lots of really shitty stuff to the few allies of the US remaining.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 12:16:54 AM

Ukraine is nopt going to beat Russia.. by a long shot.

Uncensored: More Money for Ukraine - https://tuckercarlson.com/uncensored-more-money-for-ukraine/.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 03:43:45 PM

Uncensored: More Money for Ukraine - [link to a publicly known fake-news promoter removed]

Cool

The funding is not for Ukraine, but it seems that is impossible to get than into the fucking dumbass heads in US. The funding is to avoid Ruzzia becoming a new USSR, going back to the cold war, getting another war in Europe in five years. US IS NOT doing charity, it is paying others to wage the war they will end up having if they do nothing.

Ukraine can achieve a positive result if the help is committed unequivocally and in one go. If we keep on dragging, we will pay for it later. The "choice of not giving money" is not a choice, the choice is give enough now or x100 later.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 05:08:41 PM

Uncensored: More Money for Ukraine - [link to a publicly known fake-news promoter removed]

Cool

The funding is not for Ukraine, but it seems that is impossible to get than into the fucking dumbass heads in US. The funding is to avoid Ruzzia becoming a new USSR, going back to the cold war, getting another war in Europe in five years. US IS NOT doing charity, it is paying others to wage the war they will end up having if they do nothing.

Ukraine can achieve a positive result if the help is committed unequivocally and in one go. If we keep on dragging, we will pay for it later. The "choice of not giving money" is not a choice, the choice is give enough now or x100 later.

Your understanding failure is seen in the fact that Russia was operating within US trade agreements. How do we know? We know it because they trusted the US by allowing $300 billion of their money to sit in places where it could be confiscated by the US. Russia was trusting the US and Nato, just as they have been doing for the lat 30 years or longer.

When the US and Nato broke their agreements with Russia to NOT expand Nato along the borders of Russia (as they were going to do with Ukraine, by allowing Ukraine into Nato), Russia had to retaliate just to protect herself.

How, the US and Nato are showing just how corrupt they are by freezing Russian assets, and threatening to steal them altogether... G7 Closer To Giving $300BN In Seized Russian Assets To Ukraine After Orban Blocked EU Funds - https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/g7-closer-giving-300bn-seized-russian-assets-tor-ukraine-after-orban-blocked-eu-funds.

And it's jokers like you who just can't seem to put 2 + 2 together to get 4. It's the US who has caused supreme suffering in Ukraine... and essentially its destruction.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 09:45:10 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2023, 10:28:02 PM by paxmao

Cool

Your understanding failure is seen in the fact that Russia was operating within US trade agreements. How do we know? We know it because they trusted the US by allowing $300 billion of their money to sit in places where it could be confiscated by the US. Russia was trusting the US and Nato, just as they have been doing for the lat 30 years or longer.

When the US and Nato broke their agreements with Russia to NOT expand Nato along the borders of Russia (as they were going to do with Ukraine, by allowing Ukraine into Nato), Russia had to retaliate just to protect herself.

How, the US and Nato are showing just how corrupt they are by freezing Russian assets, and threatening to steal them altogether... G7 Closer To Giving $300BN In Seized Russian Assets To Ukraine After Orban Blocked EU Funds - [link to a unknown ownership "news" outlet removed].

And it's jokers like you who just can't seem to put 2 + 2 together to get 4. It's the US who has caused supreme suffering in Ukraine... and essentially its destruction.

Cool

Irrelevant to the case. You still have the problem of letting Ruzzia become again a power that matches the US - and backed by China this time - doing nothing is not an option.

NATO did not have any agreement with Ruzzia. NATO is free to join, Ruzzia wanted to impose conditions on NATO, which was deemed not acceptable.

Ruzzia was trading under the idea that Germany would be prisoner of the cheap Ruzzian gas. Putin miscalculated - he though Europe would not respond, nor the US -  among many other strategic mistakes.

You are still a dumbass.

TwitchySeal
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 2015

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 12:06:49 AM

It's the US who has caused supreme suffering in Ukraine... and essentially its destruction.

Actually Russia invaded Ukraine.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
Branko

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 08:45:16 AM

Ruzzia was trading under the idea that Germany would be prisoner of the cheap Ruzzian gas. Putin miscalculated - he though Europe would not respond, nor the US -  among many other strategic mistakes.

You are still a dumbass.

USA has troops occupying Germany, and Germany is "prisoner" of cheap Russian gas?

You say that and then call HIM dumbass?

LOL

(btw, if you can sell me anything at half the price, I want to be your "prisoner"...could use cheap BMW and some
cheap PC parts, and, why not, gas)
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 09:46:05 AM

You are still a dumbass.

USA has troops occupying Germany, and Germany is "prisoner" of cheap Russian gas?

You say that and then call HIM dumbass?

LOL

(btw, if you can sell me anything at half the price, I want to be your "prisoner"...could use cheap BMW and some
cheap PC parts, and, why not, gas)

Putin was certainly banking on Europe not doing anything because "the gas supply would be cut", there are abundant records of it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/07/20/russian-gas-cuts-germany/

It failed.

On your other comments, I guess the US will thank Putin a lot for resuscitating NATO, it was nearly useless  Grin

Your interpretation of US bases in Europe is that countries are "invaded"? The US troops in Europe are insignificant and the interference of US in Europe, particularly after the European Union is much less than anywhere else - particularly in country that do not actually have bases (e.g. most Latin America).

As of now, Germany shoulders around 16% of the NATO budget - does not look anything like "invaded". France does not have bases as such. Spain removed most of the bases, I believe there is still a naval one in Rota, Italy does have quite a few,...  Nah, Europe is an ally, but is not a forced ally - still able to put a fine on Facebook an

Yes BA is a dumbass - there is abundant proof - as you are the equivalent of a "fashion victim" but the Stalin version.

Branko

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 10:12:52 AM

Putin was certainly banking on Europe not doing anything because "the gas supply would be cut", there are abundant records of it.

It failed.

On your other comments, I guess the US will thank Putin a lot for resuscitating NATO, it was nearly useless  Grin

Your interpretation of US bases in Europe is that countries are "invaded"? The US troops in Europe are insignificant and the interference of US in Europe, particularly after the European Union is much less than anywhere else - particularly in country that do not actually have bases (e.g. most Latin America).

As of now, Germany shoulders around 16% of the NATO budget - does not look anything like "invaded". France does not have bases as such. Spain removed most of the bases, I believe there is still a naval one in Rota, Italy does have quite a few,...  Nah, Europe is an ally, but is not a forced ally - still able to put a fine on Facebook an

Yes BA is a dumbass - there is abundant proof - as you are the equivalent of a "fashion victim" but the Stalin version.

If what you say would be true, there would be no need for operation Gladio
Also, since Germany is poor in resources, are they any better now that they're prisoners
of expensive American LNG instead cheap Russian gas?
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 10:17:11 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2023, 01:16:17 PM by paxmao

It failed.

On your other comments, I guess the US will thank Putin a lot for resuscitating NATO, it was nearly useless  Grin

As of now, Germany shoulders around 16% of the NATO budget - does not look anything like "invaded". France does not have bases as such. Spain removed most of the bases, I believe there is still a naval one in Rota, Italy does have quite a few,...  Nah, Europe is an ally, but is not a forced ally - still able to put a fine on Facebook an

If what you say would be true, there would be no need for operation Gladio
Also, since Germany is poor in resources, are they any better now that they're prisoners
of expensive American LNG instead cheap Russian gas?

Germany is not poor in resources, where did you get that? From your "readings" on the works of Lenin? Germany would be very happy to use Ruzzian gas, the only issue is that the money the pay is being use to erode Europe. I mean, it is so clear... survival comes first, you should know.

Anyway, you tend to confuse ally with prisoner... but only to one side. Is Lukashenko a prisoner of Putin? Eager to know your answer.

Edited: I just came across this one:

Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 »
  Print  

Jump to: