Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 03:36:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian Invasion of Ukraine[In Progress]  (Read 62159 times)
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1596

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
July 04, 2024, 08:52:13 AM

Regardless of the accuracy of the claims... how much has Ruzzia paid for that gorgeous piece of real state? I mean, if you want to summarize, you would need to include how many refineries are out of service, how many radars have been destroyed, how many tons of fuel have burned, how many aircraft have been destroyed. Not to mention lives lost - my guess is that you are now getting NK soldiers for a reason. Putin may not be that confident in mobilising more people from Ruzzia properly said.

It is no longer news, but there are drone strikes in the most expensive Ruzzian infrastructure and weapons system daily. Belgorod has become a no-go place, from being a peaceful place even nice to live in. You can look at Km2, but it is a good idea to look at the dollars and people you pay for them.
Well, it seems you are finding it difficult to provide compelling evidence that this price is too expensive for Russia.

No, it is actually simple exercise. How much would a reasonable price for a km2 of agricultural land in Ukraine, full of unexploded ordinance BTW or for a town pretty much razed to the ground, again, full of unexploded ordinance and no population left?

Would you pay, let's say, 1 million? 2 million? 10 million? What would be your estimate? I am going to give you a clue: Farmland in the US is around 1000 usd for 1 km2 and it has no unexploded ordnance and there is rule of law and people around to work it.

Let's say you have lost 1 tank for each of those 1 km2 in Ukraine (the reality is far far worse). You have paid roughly between 5000 & 1000 times the value of that piece of land. Not an excellent business.

Not only that, you are using all your economy to go to war - that is you are into a terrible business running into it with all your possessions and all the income you can muster. do you think the US does not understand this?

A completely different thing is how much that land is worth for Putin's ego. History is full of bankruptcies driven by inflated egos.

Ruzzia will not collapse financially because the economy is biased towards commodities and raw materials exports, but saying it is growing is just funny. It is bleeding people, can only trade at a discount and is burning all the diplomatic relations for the future. I would not like to be there over the next 10 years.
Here is another interesting link from the World Bank with updated data for 2023 with GDP indicators at purchasing power parity. Russia is the fourth largest economy in the world. Isolated and twice torn to shreds by Biden. Your unfounded propaganda slogans are easily refuted by objective financial indicators.

Russian Government’s Oil Revenue Was Up Almost 50% in June. Or here's the latest news from Bloomberg, there's something about an oil price ceiling. Grin

Russia is certainly not the fourth economy in the world - more like the 8th, comparable to France.

As said, if you burn through your inherited assets and use it to produce bombs the gdp looks very good, but you are not creating wealth, you are using up your existing storages of value. It can keep going for a while, again, I think the US is perfectly ok with Ruzzia using up the thousands of soviet tanks left there.

Let me put it in a simple way:

1 - Ruzzia sells oil, to a discount over market price.
2 - Ruzzia produces war stuff. Some of the components have to loophole sanctions (to an expense of course).
3 - Ruzzia puts that together with people from poor regions, gets it all destroyed in exchange for dead Ukrainian people and ownership of some territory. This is done at a cost of 1000 times the value of the land (not to mention the soldiers killed).

gdp of course looks great - all the revenues that normally go to the accounts of the elite are now used in paying salaries. What is the problem with this? You are not only not building wealth or assets for the future, you are actually burning through the inventory you had. If you tell me if I want to buy in such "company" I would say no thanks.

But as said, who I am to put a price on Putin's ego? There are people out there that will decide if they are ok to pay it.

[...]

I cannot figure out why the native Slavs of Ukraine cannot see how they are being used/abused (and now genocided) in disproportionate degree by a (((particular tribe))) and resist a little bit.  I have to entertain the suggestion from members of said tribe that the natives are simply pretty stupid and manipulable but I don't have to agree that God (or G-d or whatever) put them...and me...on this earth for the sole purpose of serving (((them))).  I would have to agree with the Christians that 'the Lord works in strange ways' sometimes.
[...]

Perhaps they are very wary of their "brothers" from Moscow and have decided to create their own "tribe"... you know, bad experience during the "hunger games"? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

Or maybe they have been speaking with the neighbours, you know, comparing car sizes?

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 04, 2024, 09:10:26 AM

Regardless of the accuracy of the claims... how much has Ruzzia paid for that gorgeous piece of real state? I mean, if you want to summarize, you would need to include how many refineries are out of service, how many radars have been destroyed, how many tons of fuel have burned, how many aircraft have been destroyed. Not to mention lives lost - my guess is that you are now getting NK soldiers for a reason. Putin may not be that confident in mobilising more people from Ruzzia properly said.

It is no longer news, but there are drone strikes in the most expensive Ruzzian infrastructure and weapons system daily. Belgorod has become a no-go place, from being a peaceful place even nice to live in. You can look at Km2, but it is a good idea to look at the dollars and people you pay for them.
Well, it seems you are finding it difficult to provide compelling evidence that this price is too expensive for Russia.

No, it is actually simple exercise. How much would a reasonable price for a km2 of agricultural land in Ukraine, full of unexploded ordinance BTW or for a town pretty much razed to the ground, again, full of unexploded ordinance and no population left?

Would you pay, let's say, 1 million? 2 million? 10 million? What would be your estimate? I am going to give you a clue: Farmland in the US is around 1000 usd for 1 km2 and it has no unexploded ordnance and there is rule of law and people around to work it.

Let's say you have lost 1 tank for each of those 1 km2 in Ukraine (the reality is far far worse). You have paid roughly between 5000 & 1000 times the value of that piece of land. Not an excellent business.

Not only that, you are using all your economy to go to war - that is you are into a terrible business running into it with all your possessions and all the income you can muster. do you think the US does not understand this?

A completely different thing is how much that land is worth for Putin's ego. History is full of bankruptcies driven by inflated egos.
But the US and Nato keep fighting for this useless land. Russia is only fighting to protect her borders.

Ruzzia will not collapse financially because the economy is biased towards commodities and raw materials exports, but saying it is growing is just funny. It is bleeding people, can only trade at a discount and is burning all the diplomatic relations for the future. I would not like to be there over the next 10 years.
Here is another interesting link from the World Bank with updated data for 2023 with GDP indicators at purchasing power parity. Russia is the fourth largest economy in the world. Isolated and twice torn to shreds by Biden. Your unfounded propaganda slogans are easily refuted by objective financial indicators.

Russian Government’s Oil Revenue Was Up Almost 50% in June. Or here's the latest news from Bloomberg, there's something about an oil price ceiling. Grin

Russia is certainly not the fourth economy in the world - more like the 8th, comparable to France.

As said, if you burn through your inherited assets and use it to produce bombs the gdp looks very good, but you are not creating wealth, you are using up your existing storages of value. It can keep going for a while, again, I think the US is perfectly ok with Ruzzia using up the thousands of soviet tanks left there.

Let me put it in a simple way:

1 - Ruzzia sells oil, to a discount over market price.
2 - Ruzzia produces war stuff. Some of the components have to loophole sanctions (to an expense of course).
3 - Ruzzia puts that together with people from poor regions, gets it all destroyed in exchange for dead Ukrainian people and ownership of some territory. This is done at a cost of 1000 times the value of the land (not to mention the soldiers killed).

gdp of course looks great - all the revenues that normally go to the accounts of the elite are now used in paying salaries. What is the problem with this? You are not only not building wealth or assets for the future, you are actually burning through the inventory you had. If you tell me if I want to buy in such "company" I would say no thanks.

But as said, who I am to put a price on Putin's ego? There are people out there that will decide if they are ok to pay it.
Siberia alone gives Russia untold value.

[...]

I cannot figure out why the native Slavs of Ukraine cannot see how they are being used/abused (and now genocided) in disproportionate degree by a (((particular tribe))) and resist a little bit.  I have to entertain the suggestion from members of said tribe that the natives are simply pretty stupid and manipulable but I don't have to agree that God (or G-d or whatever) put them...and me...on this earth for the sole purpose of serving (((them))).  I would have to agree with the Christians that 'the Lord works in strange ways' sometimes.
[...]

Perhaps they are very wary of their "brothers" from Moscow and have decided to create their own "tribe"... you know, bad experience during the "hunger games"? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

Or maybe they have been speaking with the neighbours, you know, comparing car sizes?

You talk what is almost ancient history. Russia wants to enter the modern world of trade. But the US won't let her... maybe (BRICS).

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
July 04, 2024, 09:25:58 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2024, 11:04:33 AM by paxmao

[...]
You talk what is almost ancient history. Russia wants to enter the modern world of trade. But the US won't let her... maybe (BRICS).

[...]

It is a graph to 2023 BA.. what year do you think you live in?

BA, when someone starves you, your neighbours, your family, you cities by the millions, you do not forget.

The US is ok with Ruzzia in the modern market - just as long as they do not go rampage in Europe, then they are a threat.

RE Siberia, I agree, it is a valuable asset, but it is irrelevant to how good of a business is invading Ukraine.

Negativenative

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2024, 10:12:08 AM

What do you think the end will be like?
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
July 04, 2024, 11:02:23 AM

What do you think the end will be like?

Frozen conflict. dmz. NK & SK

BunnyWunny

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2024, 04:59:45 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2024, 05:04:48 PM by Xal0lex

Exactly. The human cost will have an economic cost too down the line. When the war is over how many men of fit working age will be there to do the work? Not enough. prices will go up. inflation will go through roof. there will be oversupply of war materials and undersupply of everyday regular materials. they will have to allow immigration to make up the shortfall, that will cause social divisions. Putin has put Russia on the path to obsolescence. He used to be evil but smart. now he's just evil
be.open
Copper Member

Activity: 2128
Merit: 909

White Russian

View Profile
July 04, 2024, 09:04:04 PM

For Russia this is a security issue. How much is your personal safety worth if you find out that someone wants to kill you? How to determine the right price, not overpay and ultimately stay alive? Is it enough to start wearing body armor or should you hire a bodyguard? How much does your ill-wisher want to kill you and is it important for him to stay alive and escape justice? How happy will you be that you saved on your safety if an ill-wisher achieves his goal?

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
July 04, 2024, 10:54:28 PM

For Russia this is a security issue. How much is your personal safety worth if you find out that someone wants to kill you? How to determine the right price, not overpay and ultimately stay alive? Is it enough to start wearing body armor or should you hire a bodyguard? How much does your ill-wisher want to kill you and is it important for him to stay alive and escape justice? How happy will you be that you saved on your safety if an ill-wisher achieves his goal?

I do understand, yes, I would spend as much money as required for survival, I just do not think that Ruzzia has been under a military threat. Firstly, because they have nukes and ICBMs - who would want to attack Ruzzia??

Second, Ukraine and Europe had to accept the invasion of Crimea and sit still. Why did not Putin simply stopped there? I think that the reason was not related to security, but rather to thinking that taking Ukraine was easy and would provide plenty of distance to NATO. That did not happen. Why the stupidity of putting in the constitution that Ruzzia would simply have four more regions when he did not even control two of these in full??

I am afraid that Putin has not plan B other than doubling the bet, and it is time for a plan B for him, for Europe and for Ukraine.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2024, 02:49:06 AM

Zelensky giving up:

Zelensky Challenges Trump: 'Tell Us Today How To Finish The War' - https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/zelensky-challenges-trump-tell-us-today-how-finish-war.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
July 05, 2024, 04:33:46 AM

I do understand, yes, I would spend as much money as required for survival, I just do not think that Ruzzia has been under a military threat. Firstly, because they have nukes and ICBMs - who would want to attack Ruzzia??

Second, Ukraine and Europe had to accept the invasion of Crimea and sit still. Why did not Putin simply stopped there? I think that the reason was not related to security, but rather to thinking that taking Ukraine was easy and would provide plenty of distance to NATO. That did not happen. Why the stupidity of putting in the constitution that Ruzzia would simply have four more regions when he did not even control two of these in full??

I am afraid that Putin has not plan B other than doubling the bet, and it is time for a plan B for him, for Europe and for Ukraine.
Glad we understand each other. This conflict will end when Russia receives sufficiently convincing security guarantees from the collective West and in return can provide sufficiently convincing security guarantees for Ukraine. Until then, Russia will continue to expand its zone of active influence by all available means.

Putin takes very seriously the regular statements of Western politicians about the need to inflict a “strategic defeat” on Russia. Perhaps for Western politicians these are “just words” aimed at gaining political points in domestic political games, but I would advise them to stop this practice and start thinking about what they can offer Putin as convincing security guarantees.

And Ukraine can already stop running around the world, signing meaningless security guarantees, because Ukraine can only receive the only weighty and significant security guarantee from Russia. Simply for geographical reasons.

Branko

Activity: 2534
Merit: 321

View Profile
July 05, 2024, 09:30:35 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2024, 09:47:41 AM by Branko

I would not bet the house on Ukraine defaulting, it will be a month on negotiations that will most like end with the payments being mostly delayed and agreed with creditors. But it is always possible to re-pay with frozen Ruzzian assets you know.

Actually, no, it is NOT possible, unless you want to make dollar worth less than paper its printed on
Its not even decided yet what to do with interests on those funds, even less about whole funds.

Even pretty soft approach so far has consequences:

https://www.indiatoday.in/business/story/us-saudi-arabia-petrodollar-deal-history-significance-what-is-it-2553088-2024-06-14

USA surely don't want everyone rushing to get rid of their USD reserves

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-05-21/eu-approves-plan-to-use-the-profits-from-frozen-russian-assets

EU European affairs ministers meet in Brussels Tuesday
The plan may see as much as €3 billion go to Ukraine this year

Mic drop.

EU<>USA

There are three kinds of lies: Lies, Damned Lies, and Statistics. Not saying that these stats shows not correct information or something. But it doesn't reflects real situation fully.
Same report also classified Ukraine to Upper middle income from being Lower middle income. Also, their GDP had increased. How such thing can in country which is at war for 2.5 years, their economics can't work even at half potential and when they lost few millions from their population?
Russia, your quote already says main reason why it happened - their military industry is working at almost full potential, not like during peacetime.

That probably means someone else pays the bills

In 1941 during Operation Barbarossa German forces captured many Soviet cities including Minsk, Smolensk and Kiev. The Soviets captured nothing.

Except we're now in 1943, not 1941, if you want to draw parallels

"Its bleeding people" is just your dream
"can only trade at a discount" same as above
"is burning all the diplomatic relations for the future."  actually they lost relations with West which were obviously not sincere anyway, and gaining respect in rest of the world
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
July 05, 2024, 10:49:34 AM

Glad we understand each other. This conflict will end when Russia receives sufficiently convincing security guarantees from the collective West and in return can provide sufficiently convincing security guarantees for Ukraine. Until then, Russia will continue to expand its zone of active influence by all available means.

Putin takes very seriously the regular statements of Western politicians about the need to inflict a “strategic defeat” on Russia. Perhaps for Western politicians these are “just words” aimed at gaining political points in domestic political games, but I would advise them to stop this practice and start thinking about what they can offer Putin as convincing security guarantees.

And Ukraine can already stop running around the world, signing meaningless security guarantees, because Ukraine can only receive the only weighty and significant security guarantee from Russia. Simply for geographical reasons.

It is the same with Europe. Look it was Putin who decided to annex Crimea, not to mention have a "puppet" in Bealoruzzia". It would seem to me that the guarantees would need to go from East to West. There is no possibility of an agreement if  any previous international border is not respected and the treaties are not worth the paper these are written it.

In my view, Ukraine should decide about Ukraine. It is no wonder they are looking West. BTW I think that Ukraine can get guarantees just as the rest of countries that border with Ruzzia and are now NATO.

In principle, I do understand Ruzzia spending in "security", I just think is not working as intended. There is less security for Ruzzia and endless expenses. One has to know when doubling will bankrupt. Again, you need a Plan B.

[...]

In 1941 during Operation Barbarossa German forces captured many Soviet cities including Minsk, Smolensk and Kiev. The Soviets captured nothing.

Except we're now in 1943, not 1941, if you want to draw parallels

[...]

Are you sure?

Branko

Activity: 2534
Merit: 321

View Profile
July 05, 2024, 12:51:38 PM

War has huge impact, but not on a country you'd expect...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEWCtIKsEgw

UK is one of major investors in this war, and 4 million destitute people
can confirm that
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
July 05, 2024, 10:08:58 PM

War has huge impact, but not on a country you'd expect...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEWCtIKsEgw

UK is one of major investors in this war, and 4 million destitute people
can confirm that

If it were for the "news" you'd think that the whole of Europe is poor and living in misery. It is a common piece in UK news, French papers, Italian, Spanish...

But let's analyse UK: 4 million of "destitute people", of a total population of 66 million. That is a poverty index of 6%. Shall we now talk about the 20 million below the poverty line in Ruzzia? Thats is nearly 12%  - and that is if you'd like to believe the official figures and not counting the "satellite countries", which fare terribly worse.

BTW, people in the UK and Western Europe in general do not get "destitute", there is a social network of support, particularly if they have children. There is very little unemployment in most of Western Europe (except perhaps the south). People living in the street usually suffer some type of mental disorder.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2024, 11:53:05 AM

^^^ And none of them realize that their wealth is fake fiat wealth that can collapse anytime with the banking whims.

Russia is solid, not being built on banking whims. Ukraine is finding out that the US banking whims are collapsing their whole country.

Cool

Hispo
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 2216

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2024, 12:51:31 PM

^^^ And none of them realize that their wealth is fake fiat wealth that can collapse anytime with the banking whims.

Russia is solid, not being built on banking whims. Ukraine is finding out that the US banking whims are collapsing their whole country.

Cool

I believe the most solid thing about the Russian economy is the fact much of their GBP depends on the commerce of gas and oil, those are commodities which will always have intrinsic value in the Asian market, as still many countries in that continent rely on fossil fuels to keep their machines going. If Russia did not have as much energy in the form of gas and oil, they would be indeed in big trouble. And since now the European Union seems to be pushing for a transition towards green energy and the political consequences of his conflict, the Kremlin has found new potential and welcoming clients in both China and North Korea, India is also willing to buy energy from them at discount, as they have already done in the past.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2024, 03:41:24 PM

Cool

I believe the most solid thing about the Russian economy is the fact much of their GBP depends on the commerce of gas and oil, those are commodities which will always have intrinsic value in the Asian market, as still many countries in that continent rely on fossil fuels to keep their machines going. If Russia did not have as much energy in the form of gas and oil, they would be indeed in big trouble. And since now the European Union seems to be pushing for a transition towards green energy and the political consequences of his conflict, the Kremlin has found new potential and welcoming clients in both China and North Korea, India is also willing to buy energy from them at discount, as they have already done in the past.

Would be fun showing you right from the ground up, what all of this has to do with everything. Not that you are not well on your way, but you simply haven't gotten down to the basic fundamentals, yet.

British common law laid it out, but one has to really think. American common law simplified it so extremely that people don't understand how simple it is.

It all has to do with the difference between people and persons. And it is this way for Russia and Ukraine in their war... and essentially every nation. But it is difficult to think in such simple fashion as it really exists.

Cool

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
July 06, 2024, 09:03:42 PM

Cool

dumBAss has been waiting for many years for that stuff to "collapse" and he will probably die thinking it is about to happen just next week. I think he does not realize that he is not really good a realizing.

China will buy from Ruzzia but they need to solve their banking crisis with some speaking of 40% of bad debt across 4000 banking province and local banking entities. So BA, put your money where your mouth is an buy Yuan. What could go wrong?

Ruzzia will always be the weak partner on that one. NK is irrelevant economically. India is much more leaning towards the "West", but will keep its options open anyway.

However, none of this is going to make the cost of war any better for Ruzzia.

be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
July 07, 2024, 10:20:44 AM

A Czech mercenary from the Carpathian Sich battalion is being tried for looting in Bucha

In Ukraine, Killings of Surrendering Russians Divide an American-Led Unit

The first link is especially interesting. A Czech mercenary admits to war crimes he committed in the place of the high-profile staging of accusations against Russia.

Pidgeon

Activity: 78
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 07, 2024, 02:38:54 PM

Do snail swim?
Just asking if I should cancel my Lauderdale gator wrestling match in 2218?
I barely manage to secure those tickets, wouldn't want some russki invading at that time!

Russia is solid, not being built on banking whims.

That's why they defaulted two times and denominated their currency 3 times in 50 years?
They cut 6 zeros from it and still can't bring it to parity!

This was a space meant for something intelligent to be written!
Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 »
  Print  

Jump to: