Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:46:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Satoshi Nakamoto Fooled the World  (Read 8878 times)
Western_Boris

Activity: 28
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 12:27:38 PM

That's like in ponzi schemes. You cannot afect people by saying that no business exists behind the scheme, because people are driven by greed when they see others are making money from the scheme. When the scheme ends only then people realize that the business didn't exist. The same will happen in the Satoshi's scheme. When the scheme ends people will realize that bitcoin didn't exist.

Oh, now you are moving goal posts. First it does not exist at all. Then when you have been told it exists as a digital money and it has open source code where you can examine by your own eyes that how it operates and by what rules it operates, you decided that it has no value at all.
And now that you have noticed that it does have a value to other people even if you don't value at all, you decide it is a ponzi scheme.  Grin

You're funny man. You just can't stand it that whatever you say or do, Bitcoin will keep running in the internet. And people keep using it as their investment, daily currency and a savings account.
You need a therapist to help you. Because you will only get more and more angry and bitter while Bitcoin grows, gets used more, userbase grows and the price of Bitcoin grows. Help yourself and go see therapist.
It seems that you have a problem of seeing things that don't exist in reality. I never said things that you put into my mouth. I sad that bitcoin doesn't exist in the Satoshi's scheme the same as a business doesn't exist in ponzi schemes. So you're either incapable of reading or comprehending a simple argument from analogy. Whatever is the case you have a problem of seeing things that don't actually exist. It is no wonder then that you're a fanatical bitcoin believer. All fanatics have problems with reality.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that one trillion dollar currency does not exists, 100 million users are delusional, thousands of companies are accepting payments in currency that does not exist and stock exchanges have ETF's on their lists that do not exist at all.  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Snowshow (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 01:03:40 PM

That's like in ponzi schemes. You cannot afect people by saying that no business exists behind the scheme, because people are driven by greed when they see others are making money from the scheme. When the scheme ends only then people realize that the business didn't exist. The same will happen in the Satoshi's scheme. When the scheme ends people will realize that bitcoin didn't exist.

Oh, now you are moving goal posts. First it does not exist at all. Then when you have been told it exists as a digital money and it has open source code where you can examine by your own eyes that how it operates and by what rules it operates, you decided that it has no value at all.
And now that you have noticed that it does have a value to other people even if you don't value at all, you decide it is a ponzi scheme.  Grin

You're funny man. You just can't stand it that whatever you say or do, Bitcoin will keep running in the internet. And people keep using it as their investment, daily currency and a savings account.
You need a therapist to help you. Because you will only get more and more angry and bitter while Bitcoin grows, gets used more, userbase grows and the price of Bitcoin grows. Help yourself and go see therapist.
It seems that you have a problem of seeing things that don't exist in reality. I never said things that you put into my mouth. I sad that bitcoin doesn't exist in the Satoshi's scheme the same as a business doesn't exist in ponzi schemes. So you're either incapable of reading or comprehending a simple argument from analogy. Whatever is the case you have a problem of seeing things that don't actually exist. It is no wonder then that you're a fanatical bitcoin believer. All fanatics have problems with reality.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that one trillion dollar currency does not exists, 100 million users are delusional, thousands of companies are accepting payments in currency that does not exist and stock exchanges have ETF's on their lists that do not exist at all.  Cheesy
I am telling nothing to myself. I am telling you, that you have a problem of seeing things that don't exist in reality. With this response you proved once again I am right. You again saw things I have never written. Try to find some help. You're not capable of discussing rationally.
Western_Boris

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 02:56:16 PM

I am telling nothing to myself. I am telling you, that you have a problem of seeing things that don't exist in reality. With this response you proved once again I am right. You again saw things I have never written. Try to find some help. You're not capable of discussing rationally.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that one trillion dollar currency does not exists, 100 million users are delusional, thousands of companies are accepting payments in currency that does not exist and stock exchanges have ETF's on their lists that do not exist at all.  Cheesy
Snowshow (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 04:55:27 PM

Yeah, keep telling yourself that one trillion dollar currency does not exists, 100 million users are delusional, thousands of companies are accepting payments in currency that does not exist and stock exchanges have ETF's on their lists that do not exist at all.  Cheesy
Now you're repeating the same delusions and proving me right again. Keep doing it.

But I will respond, for onlookers. "One trillion dollar currency" does not exist in the Satoshi's system. Instead, there's a mathematical operation of multiplying the sum of numbers next to address with the dollar amount paid for swapping the number 1 between the addresses.

A currency is something that exists, for example, liabilities in the banking system. And shares in these liabilities are indeed measured in trillions.
Western_Boris

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 05:07:16 PM

Now you're repeating the same delusions and proving me right again. Keep doing it.

Ok.
Yeah, keep telling yourself that one trillion dollar currency does not exists, 100 million users are delusional, thousands of companies are accepting payments in currency that does not exist and stock exchanges have ETF's on their lists that do not exist at all.  Grin
arcmetal

Activity: 287
Merit: 159

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 05:09:06 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2022, 07:51:35 AM by arcmetal

If that ain't the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is.
Snowshow (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 07:33:47 PM

Ok, this discussion is getting nowhere. For that reason I decided to make a video for you guys. I will call it: "Bitcoin is a myth and not real." I will explain everything there. The video I attached in the OP is somehow misleading. When I created it I was thinking that bitcoin is a some kind of message. But throughout  the discussion in this topic I realized that bitcoin actually doesn't exist. We can say that I was also the victim of this widespread false narrative on bitcoin's existence. So I will delete that video and make a new one. Probably over the weekend. Stay tuned.
Like promised, here's the video: https://youtu.be/jcraRM6vblQ
SmallDoggy

Activity: 42
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 09:16:16 PM

I dunno man, you're not convincing me. If it's a myth, then it's a myth that's worth 880 billion dollars. The fact that it is something that can be used, or useful... means it DOES exist.
Snowshow (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 04:13:56 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2022, 06:10:43 AM by Snowshow

I dunno man, you're not convincing me. If it's a myth, then it's a myth that's worth 880 billion dollars. The fact that it is something that can be used, or useful... means it DOES exist.
Nothing is worth 880 billion. All you got is multiplying two values. The first is the dollar amount currently paid for a number next to an address to be increased by 1. And the second is a sum of numbers next to existing addresses. It's all just operation with numbers. No coins, bit-coins, assets, or whatever real exists in this scheme. It's funny how people still believe mythology even when they see with their own eyes what is reality.
mildmanneredsuffering

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 01:12:59 AM

what religious crime group started the federal reserve ?

What religion is the lead developer of bitcoin right now?

What religion calls it self chosen and whos religious texts advocate crime and pedophillia?
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 02:32:48 AM

Ok, this discussion is getting nowhere. For that reason I decided to make a video for you guys. I will call it: "Bitcoin is a myth and not real." I will explain everything there. The video I attached in the OP is somehow misleading. When I created it I was thinking that bitcoin is a some kind of message. But throughout  the discussion in this topic I realized that bitcoin actually doesn't exist. We can say that I was also the victim of this widespread false narrative on bitcoin's existence. So I will delete that video and make a new one. Probably over the weekend. Stay tuned.
since the discussion is getting nowhere then you may consider closing the thread instead? because it seems that majority does not even care of your effort to bring Bitcoin down and even no care of what is that video made for
perhaps OP has intention that we can call Myth  Grin because no matter what he says , this is Bitcointalk.org forum in which majority is a Bitcoin supporters .

Snowshow (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 05:54:24 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2022, 06:41:54 AM by Snowshow

since the discussion is getting nowhere then you may consider closing the thread instead? because it seems that majority does not even care of your effort to bring Bitcoin down and even no care of what is that video made for
perhaps OP has intention that we can call Myth  Grin because no matter what he says , this is Bitcointalk.org forum in which majority is a Bitcoin supporters .
It's impossible to bring down or support something that's not real. It's possible only to suggest people not to behave irrationally by giving away their property just because a system of an anonymous guy is changing numbers next to their virtual address.
Snowshow (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 06:42:28 AM

what religious crime group started the federal reserve ?

What religion is the lead developer of bitcoin right now?

What religion calls it self chosen and whos religious texts advocate crime and pedophillia?
You missed the forum.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 07:33:05 AM

perhaps OP has intention that we can call Myth  Grin because no matter what he says , this is Bitcointalk.org forum in which majority is a Bitcoin supporters .
It's impossible to bring down or support something that's not real. It's possible only to suggest people not to behave irrationally by giving away their property just because a system of an anonymous guy is changing numbers next to their virtual address.

For a moment, lets say what you are saying is right. You need to be that anonymous guy and make sure your numbers are increasing against our bitcoin virtual address. Because these virtual addresses are black holes which will eat up all your fiat and banking money.  Smiley
Closing your eyes , love for banking system and hate for bitcoin will only make you at a loss by inflation while rest of us will have the financial freedom.  Cool

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Snowshow (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 08:36:30 AM

For a moment, lets say what you are saying is right. You need to be that anonymous guy and make sure your numbers are increasing against our bitcoin virtual address. Because these virtual addresses are black holes which will eat up all your fiat and banking money.  Smiley
Closing your eyes , love for banking system and hate for bitcoin will only make you at a loss by inflation while rest of us will have the financial freedom.  Cool
I never paid even a dime to have a number changed in the Satoshi's system. So it's your money that is eaten by black holes, not mine. My money, that is, my redeemable product (deposit) is still with me. And I don't love banks, the same as I don't love a retailer that issues gift cards or a casino that issues tokens. I am just using their redeemable products. And of course, when you enter the Satoshi's numeric scheme you have freedom, a freedom from your property.
Asiska02

Activity: 812
Merit: 673

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2022, 09:31:31 AM

All I can say is that you should have a largely if not an overall view of the different beliefs and critiques surrounding bitcoin. Not coming into conclusion without proper findings and proof to back up false claims about it.
You call it a myth, but a useful myth worth millions of dollars.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
riskyron

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 10:41:13 AM

The conspiracy theory claiming that Bitcoin is not real is one of my favorite Kiss

You know what? Bitcoin is scarce and finite, so being its users we favor from this conspiracy theory: there will be more bitcoins left for us. So please do keep thinking that Bitcoin is not real.
slackovic
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 11:02:41 AM

Can anyone remember what was the username of the guy that wanted to let all of us know that Bitcoin doesn't exist? I can't remember but I have a feeling he got banned and that's why Snowshow appeared.
Snowshow (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 11:15:35 AM

All I can say is that you should have a largely if not an overall view of the different beliefs and critiques surrounding bitcoin. Not coming into conclusion without proper findings and proof to back up false claims about it.
You call it a myth, but a useful myth worth millions of dollars.
What is worth millions of dollars is the property that one group of people transferred to another in order to get numbers changed next to their virtual address. All because they blindly believe a myth that they received a magical coin in the quantity of those changes.
The conspiracy theory claiming that Bitcoin is not real is one of my favorite Kiss

You know what? Bitcoin is scarce and finite, so being its users we favor from this conspiracy theory: there will be more bitcoins left for us. So please do keep thinking that Bitcoin is not real.
Claiming that bitcoin or Zeus don't exist is not a conspiracy theory but something factually correct. Claiming that bitcoin exists but being able to show only a number next to your address is something that is factually incorrect.

Can anyone remember what was the username of the guy that wanted to let all of us know that Bitcoin doesn't exist? I can't remember but I have a feeling he got banned and that's why Snowshow appeared.
So you would want people banned for telling the truth?
slackovic
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 11:26:02 AM

So you would want people banned for telling the truth?

No, I didn't say that anyone should be banned. I was stating the fact that I can't find the thread we were discussing last week. I guess that the OP of that thread got banned and thread deleted for whatever reason. And I also stated the obvious fact that you showed up at the same time that thread got deleted. Interesting...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: