Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:58:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FIFA World Cup 2022 Discussion Thread  (Read 11610 times)
yudi09

Activity: 1134
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
December 12, 2022, 11:23:15 AM

I don't think Morocco can make France come home and beat it in the semifinals, France has struggled so far to reach the semifinals as well as Morocco struggled to get rid of many great teams until it reached the semifinals, I hope France can win against Morocco and don't let Morocco keep the match a draw and there must be another penalty shootout because France will lose on penalties
In my opinion, the semifinals of the 2022 World Cup will be an interesting match because two different teams are teams beyond the predictions of many people, including me. Morocco, which will face France, is the underdog. Croatia will also be the same as Morocco which was beyond prediction against Argentina.

Because England have failed to qualify, I have no team to excel other than just enjoying every semi-final match. France will be overwhelmed against Morocco as the African side have played a different strategy in their last two games.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
December 12, 2022, 11:25:46 AM

After beating Spain Morocco defeat Portugal in the quarter-finals in the second round, fans are now expressing, 'Why can't we win the World Cup?'' There is no team in the world cup who score against us but one. As they expect the next World Cup, their chances of winning are very high. They slowly rose so high that no one could ever imagine. In any case, the opponent is France again in the semi-final. Though France colonized to Morocco for a long time. The France-Morocco semi-final here takes on a greater significance than just a football match. It remains to be seen who will win this battle field at the end.
I don't think Morocco can make France come home and beat it in the semifinals, France has struggled so far to reach the semifinals as well as Morocco struggled to get rid of many great teams until it reached the semifinals, I hope France can win against Morocco and don't let Morocco keep the match a draw and there must be another penalty shootout because France will lose on penalties
Yes, I think so too, the winning mentality that France has is very large, and it is not easy for Morocco to continue using a defensive strategy, but if indeed Morocco succeeds in forcing France to try their luck in the penalty box, this will be very difficult because we have seen for ourselves that the keeper Morocco's goal Yassine Bounou is very difficult to penetrate.

Didier Deschamps must have considered it, he will take the one-goal-and-win strategy, as well as Walid Reragui he will do that strategy too, when they have scored a goal they will be in a defensive formation like against Portugal yesterday.

It's hard to predict because when it's on the field anything can happen if it's just a guess I would guess Croatia vs France meet again in the final like in 2018.
Franctoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 12, 2022, 11:35:29 AM

But if you think the Moroccan team is weak, you are living in a fool's paradise. The Moroccan team in this World Cup defeated Belgium, Spain and Portugal. And all three of these teams were title contenders. Each had a strong squad. Morocco then managed to send all three teams home. And so I would say Morocco has a chance to win against France as well.
But personally, I support the France team. I really want France to win this match. And I am eagerly waiting to watch France vs Argentina final. Hopefully these two teams can qualify for the finals.
I definitely agree with that the Moroccan can't be regarded as a weak team at this stage, Eliminating this Big three teams Spain , Portugal and Belgium is really not by luck, However France is a strong team like the other 3 defeated teams and them too can still be defeated as well. But I really want to see France make I to the final because that is gonna be a super final to watch.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 12, 2022, 12:04:26 PM

This year's world cup clearly gave a big surprise because Morocco entered the semi-finals, when the 2018 world cup, Morocco had to go straight home because in the group stage they were unable to win even once, in contrast to the current group stage, Morocco was able to win the group.
will morocco make a surprise return and be able to beat defending champion france to appear in the final? of course there is high motivation from all the players for that because they are only one step away from getting it. Let's wait for their match, for sure it will be presented as the match we have been waiting for, because France also wants to win so that they can repeat themselves as World Champion.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
December 12, 2022, 01:05:59 PM

But if you think the Moroccan team is weak, you are living in a fool's paradise. The Moroccan team in this World Cup defeated Belgium, Spain and Portugal. And all three of these teams were title contenders. Each had a strong squad. Morocco then managed to send all three teams home. And so I would say Morocco has a chance to win against France as well.
But personally, I support the France team. I really want France to win this match. And I am eagerly waiting to watch France vs Argentina final. Hopefully these two teams can qualify for the finals.
I definitely agree with that the Moroccan can't be regarded as a weak team at this stage, Eliminating this Big three teams Spain , Portugal and Belgium is really not by luck, However France is a strong team like the other 3 defeated teams and them too can still be defeated as well. But I really want to see France make I to the final because that is gonna be a super final to watch.

Right now it is really hard to predict which team will win France vs Morocco match. The Moroccan team proved their mettle in every match and won. They will try their best to win against France. France is definitely a strong team. But the opponent Morocco is not weak. This match will definitely be competitive. I guess the match will be a draw in 90 minutes. The match will probably be a 1-1 draw. But if Morocco can somehow score the first goal in the match then they have more chances to win. Because Morocco's defense is the strongest in this World Cup.

püsür

Activity: 1232
Merit: 675

View Profile
December 12, 2022, 02:09:36 PM

After beating Spain Morocco defeat Portugal in the quarter-finals in the second round, fans are now expressing, 'Why can't we win the World Cup?'' There is no team in the world cup who score against us but one. As they expect the next World Cup, their chances of winning are very high. They slowly rose so high that no one could ever imagine. In any case, the opponent is France again in the semi-final. Though France colonized to Morocco for a long time. The France-Morocco semi-final here takes on a greater significance than just a football match. It remains to be seen who will win this battle field at the end.

Overconfidence is never good. France is definitely a strong team. But if you think the Moroccan team is weak, you are living in a fool's paradise. The Moroccan team in this World Cup defeated Belgium, Spain and Portugal. And all three of these teams were title contenders. Each had a strong squad. Morocco then managed to send all three teams home. And so I would say Morocco has a chance to win against France as well.
Although France outweighs, it is a match open to surprise. Morocco drew with Croatia in the group stage and defeated Belgium, ultimately eliminating Spain and Portugal. None of these teams conceded a goal. The biggest advantage of France is the diversity in attacking variations. Mbappe is already the star of the tournament, Griezzman plays well above his club performance, Dembele is mediocre but always a threat, like giroud benzema, rabiot and tchouameni are also threatening with long shots and throw-ins.

Finally, although most people think that france is good despite the absence of pogba, kante and benzema, I think the opposite. The pogba team is a player who plays 1 person missing. I think this is the main reason why they were eliminated early in euro 2020. Kante, on the other hand, has been far from his previous performance for the last 2 years. Similar is a superstar but his ego could get in the way of the team. In other words, those who play instead of these 3 names, france are more in the image of a team and they are focused on a single star. I think this makes them stronger and the favorites of the tournament.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
December 12, 2022, 02:23:27 PM

The 2022 world cup leaves only 4 teams, France and Argentina have become the superior teams and even the favorites to advance to the semifinals and that doesn't really surprise us all, but not for teams like Morocco and Croatia which have so far been considered only as a complement to the world cup and I'm quite sure that none of us are favorites for these two teams from the start of the cup Grin Grin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 12, 2022, 02:23:33 PM

Surprised with Morocco because the first African country success until semifinal stage, have against France in semifinal how your believing with Morocco can continue until final in world cup 2022 Qatar? one thing unique with Morocco achievement until semifinal with one goals only conceded to Yassine Bounou as Morocco goal keeper at group stage match against with Canada.
Morocco have 5 matches in World Cup and success made 4 matches with clean sheet, by the way will impressive record with Morocco continue until final and only conceded 1 goal?

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2022, 02:26:45 PM

Right now it is really hard to predict which team will win France vs Morocco match. The Moroccan team proved their mettle in every match and won. They will try their best to win against France. France is definitely a strong team. But the opponent Morocco is not weak. This match will definitely be competitive. I guess the match will be a draw in 90 minutes. The match will probably be a 1-1 draw. But if Morocco can somehow score the first goal in the match then they have more chances to win. Because Morocco's defense is the strongest in this World Cup.
France will still be a favorite team to be chosen as a winner in the semi final match with Morocco. Morocco have gone far in World Cup 2022 and it makes gamblers are more fond of this under dog. However, their team are affected by injuries and suspensions. They don't have good substitute players like France so I am sure these injuries and suspensions will affect their general strength seriously.

Morocco have already had a successful World Cup and they will fight with all things they have and the best they can do in semi final match. They have less pressure than France because with France, only a trophy can be considered as a successful World Cup for them.

I believe France will beat Morocco, if not in 90 minutes, it will be in 120 minutes. The semi final match will not go to penalty.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Luzin

Activity: 1442
Merit: 779

View Profile
December 12, 2022, 02:44:15 PM

Morocco have already had a successful World Cup and they will fight with all things they have and the best they can do in semi final match. They have less pressure than France because with France, only a trophy can be considered as a successful World Cup for them.

I believe France will beat Morocco, if not in 90 minutes, it will be in 120 minutes. The semi final match will not go to penalty.

Of course, France and Argentina are the many bets that will ensure they will qualify for the 2022 Final. But let's not forget that Croatia in 2018 they are finalists, as long as Modric is still fit to belittle Croatia is wrong. Then Morocco, they played football with passion, hard work, teamwork so they were able to reach this semi-final. Moroccan strength is also a lot, the victory in the previous phase caused the gambler to fail to win the bet.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tomos81

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 12, 2022, 03:01:09 PM

Of course, France and Argentina are the many bets that will ensure they will qualify for the 2022 Final. But let's not forget that Croatia in 2018 they are finalists, as long as Modric is still fit to belittle Croatia is wrong. Then Morocco, they played football with passion, hard work, teamwork so they were able to reach this semi-final. Moroccan strength is also a lot, the victory in the previous phase caused the gambler to fail to win the bet.

I also think that France and Argentina are the strongest of the four teams that are confirmed for the semi-finals here.  And the remaining two teams, Morocco and Croatia, are a little less strong.  Because compared to Morocco this is their first semi-final World Cup if they can perform well then they can go to the final again like in the past.  But there is a lot of reliance on good performance and luck.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2022, 03:07:05 PM

My feeling is that Morocco will eliminate France, they are in excellent form, they are not conceding goals and they can continue this success and eliminate France on penalties , they are the surprise team of this tournament.
based on the composition of the players, France is also a team that has great potential to destroy morocco in the semifinals. I know many say that Morocco is a very lucky team, but so far they have the best strategy and it's really unexpected that Morocco can go so far now in the 2022 world cup. I still support france, I fell in love with france's pattern of play.

fachant

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

Moonbet.io | Web3 Casino

View Profile
December 12, 2022, 03:09:44 PM

Overconfidence is never good. France is definitely a strong team. But if you think the Moroccan team is weak, you are living in a fool's paradise. The Moroccan team in this World Cup defeated Belgium, Spain and Portugal. And all three of these teams were title contenders. Each had a strong squad. Morocco then managed to send all three teams home. And so I would say Morocco has a chance to win against France as well.
France looks very promising in this World Cup. They have experienced players in their XI. Who have been performing great since the beginning of this World Cup. I am sure France will reach the final this year by beating Morocco.

▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒▒▒▒    
    ▓██▓▓█████████▓▓██▒ 
   ███████▓▓░░░▓▓███████
  ▓▓▓██▓          ░███▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒██▒       ░▓█   ██▒▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒       ▓███    ▓▓▓
████     █████░     ████
████▓░  ██████▓      ████
▒▓▓▓██▒    ████▓     ░▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒███▓▒▒▓░ ▓█      ██▒▓░
  ▓▓▓██████▒       ▓██▓▓▓
   ▓████████░░░██▓█████
    ▒██▓▓▓████████▓▓██░ 
       ░▒▒▒▓█▓█▓▒▒▒      
MOONBET.||       ▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒▒▒▒    
    ▓██▓▓█████████▓▓██▒ 
   ███████▓▓░░░▓▓███████
  ▓▓▓██▓          ░███▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒██▒       ░▓█   ██▒▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒       ▓███    ▓▓▓
████     █████░     ████
  ▓▓▓██████▒       ▓██▓▓▓
   ▓████████░░░██▓█████
    ▒██▓▓▓████████▓▓██░ 
       ░▒▒▒▓█▓█▓▒▒▒      
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
> TWITTER
> MEDIUM
> INSTAGRAM
> TELEGRAM
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
fachant

Moonbet.io | Web3 Casino

View Profile
December 12, 2022, 03:18:53 PM

My feeling is that Morocco will eliminate France, they are in excellent form, they are not conceding goals and they can continue this success and eliminate France on penalties , they are the surprise team of this tournament.
based on the composition of the players, France is also a team that has great potential to destroy morocco in the semifinals. I know many say that Morocco is a very lucky team, but so far they have the best strategy and it's really unexpected that Morocco can go so far now in the 2022 world cup. I still support france, I fell in love with france's pattern of play.
Although the France team is far ahead of Morocco, it would be foolish for France to think of Morocco as a lesser team. Because Morocco reached the semi-finals because of their qualification. And the big teams have been beaten by many smaller teams in this World Cup. So France have to play their best.

▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒▒▒▒    
    ▓██▓▓█████████▓▓██▒ 
   ███████▓▓░░░▓▓███████
  ▓▓▓██▓          ░███▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒██▒       ░▓█   ██▒▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒       ▓███    ▓▓▓
████     █████░     ████
  ▓▓▓██████▒       ▓██▓▓▓
   ▓████████░░░██▓█████
    ▒██▓▓▓████████▓▓██░ 
       ░▒▒▒▓█▓█▓▒▒▒      
    ▓██▓▓█████████▓▓██▒ 
   ███████▓▓░░░▓▓███████
  ▓▓▓██▓          ░███▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒██▒       ░▓█   ██▒▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒       ▓███    ▓▓▓
████     █████░     ████
  ▓▓▓██████▒       ▓██▓▓▓
   ▓████████░░░██▓█████
    ▒██▓▓▓████████▓▓██░ 
       ░▒▒▒▓█▓█▓▒▒▒      
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
> TWITTER
> MEDIUM
> INSTAGRAM
> TELEGRAM
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
Yawa2020

Activity: 700
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 12, 2022, 03:21:05 PM

France looks very promising in this World Cup. They have experienced players in their XI. Who have been performing great since the beginning of this World Cup. I am sure France will reach the final this year by beating Morocco.
Lol, you talk with so much confidence as if you don't know how this year's world cup has been giving us surprises on match day basis. France is actually the stronger side despite their poor performance in the last game against England. However, the Moroccan team's performance this world cup can also not be underrated. Anything can happen thou.
topman21
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1056

View Profile
December 12, 2022, 03:22:46 PM

I also think that France and Argentina are the strongest of the four teams that are confirmed for the semi-finals here.  And the remaining two teams, Morocco and Croatia, are a little less strong.  Because compared to Morocco this is their first semi-final World Cup if they can perform well then they can go to the final again like in the past.  But there is a lot of reliance on good performance and luck.
Sometimes a strong team loses to a weak team. But we saw this in the first match between Argentina and Saudi Arabia. Here the four teams that survive for the semi-finals are very strong. No team can be called less powerful. However, it will be seen on the playing field which 2 teams can pass to the final. Argentina is very strong France is very strong but we want to see on the field which team is stronger.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
fachant

Moonbet.io | Web3 Casino

View Profile
December 12, 2022, 03:25:55 PM

In my opinion, the semifinals of the 2022 World Cup will be an interesting match because two different teams are teams beyond the predictions of many people, including me. Morocco, which will face France, is the underdog. Croatia will also be the same as Morocco which was beyond prediction against Argentina.

Because England have failed to qualify, I have no team to excel other than just enjoying every semi-final match. France will be overwhelmed against Morocco as the African side have played a different strategy in their last two games.
I feel sorry for England. Their team was incredibly strong in this World Cup. The team has strong players in the XI and they have a lot of experience. One of the best players among them is Harry Kane. Who ensured their defeat with a second penalty miss. It's really heartbreaking for him.

▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒▒▒▒    
    ▓██▓▓█████████▓▓██▒ 
   ███████▓▓░░░▓▓███████
  ▓▓▓██▓          ░███▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒██▒       ░▓█   ██▒▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒       ▓███    ▓▓▓
████     █████░     ████
  ▓▓▓██████▒       ▓██▓▓▓
   ▓████████░░░██▓█████
    ▒██▓▓▓████████▓▓██░ 
       ░▒▒▒▓█▓█▓▒▒▒      
    ▓██▓▓█████████▓▓██▒ 
   ███████▓▓░░░▓▓███████
  ▓▓▓██▓          ░███▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒██▒       ░▓█   ██▒▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒       ▓███    ▓▓▓
████     █████░     ████
  ▓▓▓██████▒       ▓██▓▓▓
   ▓████████░░░██▓█████
    ▒██▓▓▓████████▓▓██░ 
       ░▒▒▒▓█▓█▓▒▒▒      
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
> TWITTER
> MEDIUM
> INSTAGRAM
> TELEGRAM
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2022, 03:33:49 PM

Sometimes a strong team loses to a weak team. But we saw this in the first match between Argentina and Saudi Arabia. Here the four teams that survive for the semi-finals are very strong. No team can be called less powerful. However, it will be seen on the playing field which 2 teams can pass to the final. Argentina is very strong France is very strong but we want to see on the field which team is stronger.
Yea,you are write no team is a weak team in a semi final, Morocco did very in reaching this position they are now, they came out from a group were you expect them to be the weakest team in the group but still dey top their group stages, Croatia has prove in recent years to be a footballing nation and they deserve all they are getting, but they will always seems underdog when playing against teams like France and Argentina,so I want France and and Argentina to go through

Stake VIP wager
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
December 12, 2022, 03:48:01 PM

I feel sorry for England. Their team was incredibly strong in this World Cup. The team has strong players in the XI and they have a lot of experience. One of the best players among them is Harry Kane. Who ensured their defeat with a second penalty miss. It's really heartbreaking for him.
Actually England would defeat the match between them and France but the issue is that England lost the penalty which made them to lose the match, assuming the match was like, it's ends with draw and it enters to be penalty i believe that England would have defeated by chance, because the players in England team is equivalent to the players we find in the team of France, so Morocco i believe they will be the one that will defeat France because France method of match can be man over by the Morocco.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 12, 2022, 03:57:25 PM

Yea,you are write no team is a weak team in a semi final, Morocco did very in reaching this position they are now, they came out from a group were you expect them to be the weakest team in the group but still dey top their group stages, Croatia has prove in recent years to be a footballing nation and they deserve all they are getting, but they will always seems underdog when playing against teams like France and Argentina,so I want France and and Argentina to go through
I also want to see these two countries get to the final. not that Morocco and Croatia can't achieve it. Croatia has shown in previous world cups that they are capable. and Morocco to this point is an extraordinary achievement. starting from a country that is not the favorite, now it can enter the semi-finals. even have a chance to make it to the final.

but I hope, this year it will be Argentina and Francis who will enter the final match.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: