Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:59:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Boxing] Crawford vs Spence  (Read 8496 times)
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 27, 2022, 02:11:12 PM

Not sure though what his association with Floyd as they have been seen in public together?

Maybe Crawford and Mayweather Jr. have an agreement that they don't want to disclose in public. Way back a few months, Mayweather told the public that if the fight will happen officially, he's the one that will announce it first and only believes in him, not another announcement by anyone.

Adding to that, he also said that he/they will promote the fight. Mayweather won't just promote the fight without any advantages or benefits to him. He won't be called "Money" for nothing. We can now assume that Mayweather holds the right of promotion to Crawford.

Very possible, Mayweather's influence will give him that edge to take care of these promotions.

He's not be called as money if he doesn't bring more to his pocket, whatever his role in this possible upcoming fight will generate
him more money.

It's just needed to wait for the final announcement and what will be the changes that will happen and when the fight takes place.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
July 27, 2022, 03:24:37 PM

Spence is not an ordinary boxer, they have almost the same ranking, so he will not take it easy and will make sure he has some strategy that Spence could not counter.

On the other hand, expect Crawford to have some prepared strategies to counter Spence too.

Again, as I mentioned, it's about the good timing to execute their respective strategies. If successfully executed, that's a big advantage already as it will take a heavy toll on their opponent. And if one of them will continue to land a perfect blow, that will result in a possible KO win at either of them.

But for me, since they are currently the no. 1 and 2 at the Welterweight division right now, I'm expecting that they won't just play defense all throughout and care for the points per round. I want to see them challenging each other in close combat while saying "I'm the strongest!".

Indeed! That is why this is the most anticipated fight for years and the fight will be sold out in just a mere hour or minutes after it is published. I'm also siding with Crawford on this fight, I mean, he won't be this determined to get with Spence if he knew that his capabilities won't amount if he will fight Spence. The thing that he's taking all the effort to make the fight happen is a sign that he got this fight before his age catches up with him.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
inthelongrun

Activity: 1764
Merit: 596

The Martian Child

View Profile
July 28, 2022, 06:34:45 AM

Ok, this is just my thoughts, I think it boils down to the guaranteed money for either boxer. I'm not sure of the numbers but we haven't seen 1 million buys for a long time isn't it? And then the PPV is going to be expensive in this one, like $80.00. Is fans willing to pay that much or would rather look for other venues to watch it for free? (just like the majority of us here). So the networks maybe can't guarantee how much they are going to give them in terms of the PPV. Even the Canelo fights are not that generating at least 1 million PPV, he is the cash cow right now. So this could be in the tune of like 500,000-600,000 which might fall to the expectation of networks.

It is really about the money. We are not even sure if Crawford and Spence already agreed on the purse split. What you mentioned might be the main issue here. I read an interview with Bob Arum last week and he also mentioned the ongoing issues with boxers' purse guarantees. The problem with illegal streams. And the current covid and Ukraine war that put the world economy into crisis. I know a lot of people hate Bob Arum and I am not also a fan of Arum. But what he said were facts. Imagine Canelo received more or less than $50 million and another $5 million to Bivol. And the fight only generated 500,000 PPV buys? 

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1659

View Profile
July 28, 2022, 09:52:39 AM

Ok, this is just my thoughts, I think it boils down to the guaranteed money for either boxer. I'm not sure of the numbers but we haven't seen 1 million buys for a long time isn't it? And then the PPV is going to be expensive in this one, like $80.00. Is fans willing to pay that much or would rather look for other venues to watch it for free? (just like the majority of us here). So the networks maybe can't guarantee how much they are going to give them in terms of the PPV. Even the Canelo fights are not that generating at least 1 million PPV, he is the cash cow right now. So this could be in the tune of like 500,000-600,000 which might fall to the expectation of networks.

It is really about the money. We are not even sure if Crawford and Spence already agreed on the purse split. What you mentioned might be the main issue here. I read an interview with Bob Arum last week and he also mentioned the ongoing issues with boxers' purse guarantees. The problem with illegal streams. And the current covid and Ukraine war that put the world economy into crisis. I know a lot of people hate Bob Arum and I am not also a fan of Arum. But what he said were facts. Imagine Canelo received more or less than $50 million and another $5 million to Bivol. And the fight only generated 500,000 PPV buys? 

Yeah, as much as we really hated this scum, but I guess he is wise enough to give us the numbers and the real score behind, although he is not involved anymore in the negotiations.

And this could be the main reason: illegal streaming. And that is why we haven't really heard boxing fights nearing 800,000 to 1 mil PPV. And I don't think that we can see 1 mil even in this fight, to be honest. Although this is great fight, but when people streaming it illegally and then some fans getting it for free, then this might be the norm already.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 28, 2022, 10:23:24 AM

Spence is not an ordinary boxer, they have almost the same ranking, so he will not take it easy and will make sure he has some strategy that Spence could not counter.

On the other hand, expect Crawford to have some prepared strategies to counter Spence too.

Again, as I mentioned, it's about the good timing to execute their respective strategies. If successfully executed, that's a big advantage already as it will take a heavy toll on their opponent. And if one of them will continue to land a perfect blow, that will result in a possible KO win at either of them.

But for me, since they are currently the no. 1 and 2 at the Welterweight division right now, I'm expecting that they won't just play defense all throughout and care for the points per round. I want to see them challenging each other in close combat while saying "I'm the strongest!".

Indeed! That is why this is the most anticipated fight for years and the fight will be sold out in just a mere hour or minutes after it is published. I'm also siding with Crawford on this fight, I mean, he won't be this determined to get with Spence if he knew that his capabilities won't amount if he will fight Spence. The thing that he's taking all the effort to make the fight happen is a sign that he got this fight before his age catches up with him.

It will be a call now for Spence not to find any reason to avoid this possible fight. Both fighters are expected to showcase their best

and empress the fans, it will be relying now on how the training and conditioning trainers to guide both fighters, reviewing all the previous

fights that the opponents have and plan a good strategy to counter and to find the best timing to attack.

The boxing industry is waiting now on how both camps will agree and sign the contract.
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2022, 11:19:20 AM

~snip~

If I were Spence or Crawford I would be more cautious and tighten up my defensive stance knowing that I am fighting an elite fighter that would send me to sleep anytime he caught me off guard.
I am also one of the many people who's looking forward for this match as an all out war. A toe to toe fight between these two would be epic. However, just like I said, both of them might be cautious as they knew what each of them are capable of.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
July 28, 2022, 12:33:06 PM

~snip~

If I were Spence or Crawford I would be more cautious and tighten up my defensive stance knowing that I am fighting an elite fighter that would send me to sleep anytime he caught me off guard.
I am also one of the many people who's looking forward for this match as an all out war. A toe to toe fight between these two would be epic. However, just like I said, both of them might be cautious as they knew what each of them are capable of.

For sure they will be very careful as they know their skills and their power. However, since Crawford is more defensive than Spence, I think he would win this fight and will avoid getting hit by the heavy shots of Spence. This fight is very unpredictable, no sure winner here for sure but everyone has their own prediction.  Smiley

cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1512
Merit: 566

View Profile
July 28, 2022, 12:45:42 PM

~snip~

Both though is an elite level fighter, so really hard to see how the fight is going to play out. Based on their last fights, this two make some adjustments and for sure this will go this way, like a chess. And who makes the first mistakes could taste the canvass for the very first time. And I don't think they will be cautious, it's going to be an all out war, I reckon. And the winner will be the best pound for pound, regardless of the outcome of the Canelo vs GGG fight.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 28, 2022, 12:58:25 PM

~snip~

Both though is an elite level fighter, so really hard to see how the fight is going to play out. Based on their last fights, this two make some adjustments and for sure this will go this way, like a chess. And who makes the first mistakes could taste the canvass for the very first time. And I don't think they will be cautious, it's going to be an all out war, I reckon. And the winner will be the best pound for pound, regardless of the outcome of the Canelo vs GGG fight.

I hope to see that war so the fight will not be boring. They should not play safe, they have to give everything they have and try to win via KO. Both are KO artist, so we will possibly see a KO outcome, but not sure who will be the winner. With the odds I saw, one fighter is only a slight favorite, so that tells the fans sees it as a 50/50 fight.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
July 28, 2022, 01:11:36 PM

For sure they will be very careful as they know their skills and their power. However, since Crawford is more defensive than Spence, I think he would win this fight and will avoid getting hit by the heavy shots of Spence. This fight is very unpredictable, no sure winner here for sure but everyone has their own prediction.  Smiley

Yeah right, it's like these two will be an advantage when one got the first powerful hit against his opponent and that would be quickly followed up when there will be no response. This happened when we saw the fight between Donaire and Inoue where the fastest to throw a destructive punch and land will win. More likely this kind of scenario will also happened in this fight because both fighters are known to be fast and powerful and also they are skillful to have their own signature punches.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
inthelongrun

The Martian Child

View Profile
July 28, 2022, 01:53:30 PM

Yeah, as much as we really hated this scum, but I guess he is wise enough to give us the numbers and the real score behind, although he is not involved anymore in the negotiations.

And this could be the main reason: illegal streaming. And that is why we haven't really heard boxing fights nearing 800,000 to 1 mil PPV. And I don't think that we can see 1 mil even in this fight, to be honest. Although this is great fight, but when people streaming it illegally and then some fans getting it for free, then this might be the norm already.
It probably means that DAZN and Matchroom lost around $20 to $40 million dollars on that Canelo-Bivol fight. Canelo-GGG trilogy will have a purse of around $80 to $90 million dollars and I doubt many of its previous PPV buyers are keen on seeing this trilogy due to Golovkin's old age. 

Bob Arum mentioned that the best way to lessen illegal streams is to lower PPV prices. And I agree with it. And I also doubt this fight reaches 1 million PPV buys. My previous estimation would be 500k to 1 million. If Spence wants $25 million and Crawford $20 million then I don't think Stephen Espinoza of Showtime would be willing to cover this fight. Bob Arum made another good point. PPV fighters' salaries should be fully based on PPV buys performance with no guarantees from promoters and networks.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 680

View Profile
July 28, 2022, 08:05:43 PM

Yup, it's been quite a long time since we saw huge PPV buys but I'm certain that we already come across over 1 Million PPV buys. In fact, Mayweather holds the top 3 spots in most PPV buys and that includes Canelo in the 3rd spot when he fought Mayweather way back in 2013 with 2.2 Million PPV buys which generated $150 million.

But yes, your figures are quite likely in this fight because Spence Jr. is alone already averaging 400k-500k PPV buys. How much more if Crawford is added in the equation.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
July 28, 2022, 09:50:10 PM

~snip~

I'm certain that they surely do know about that fact, they will train harder while viewing recent fight tapes that could help them about each other's movements. It's just it seems that Spence Jr. is somehow afraid to fight the current Crawford because he's playing a chase game while hiding from the reasons that they are on the talks now. Crawford revealed in his recent interview that both camps haven't established some details yet regarding the fight. I sure do hope that this bout will happen in October and that they aren't just taking us for a ride.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 28, 2022, 11:39:12 PM

It's just it seems that Spence Jr. is somehow afraid to fight the current Crawford because he's playing a chase game while hiding from the reasons that they are on the talks now.

Maybe before but seems to me that Spence is not afraid now. I mean, why afraid? They will really meet each other no matter what.

For me, Spence is not dodging Crawford before for that only reason. Spence is like Mayweather that knows how to play business in boxing while he put his title and record for the fight, he will earn big money in return. They will fight this year that's for sure. Money should not be the reason.

We should wait patiently for updates.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
July 28, 2022, 11:59:33 PM

But yes, your figures are quite likely in this fight because Spence Jr. is alone already averaging 400k-500k PPV buys. How much more if Crawford is added in the equation.

Spence being the PPV king, no doubt he will gather more viewers here. He is also against a top name, the current top welterweight fighter Terence Crawford and that will boost their PPV views if ever this fight will officially happen for real. Spence always has impressive PPV buys regardless of his opponent making it more possible to think that if it's against Crawford, the figures will really be big and might be put on the greatest PPV sales in the history of boxing.

I hope that this fight will happen for real and don't let their fans hang for long. It's now years since this fight was in talks and time now to make it happen.
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1354

View Profile
July 29, 2022, 01:30:26 AM

Right, it's all about the piracy - illegal streamers that really hurt the PPV numbers of some of the great fights in the last couple of years. And it's really hard to crack them, I mean they are all over the social media so even as hard as the networks trying to sue and bring them down legally, it will be very hard. So the money might not be enough for this two, as they are elite and demanding more. But how can promotion and network do that if the PPV numbers will not do good? In the past, Manny can have some unknown dance partner and still generated a good PPV numbers around 300,000 to 500,000 buys.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 29, 2022, 03:11:44 AM

Right, it's all about the piracy - illegal streamers that really hurt the PPV numbers of some of the great fights in the last couple of years. And it's really hard to crack them, I mean they are all over the social media so even as hard as the networks trying to sue and bring them down legally, it will be very hard. So the money might not be enough for this two, as they are elite and demanding more. But how can promotion and network do that if the PPV numbers will not do good? In the past, Manny can have some unknown dance partner and still generated a good PPV numbers around 300,000 to 500,000 buys.

They cannot eliminate those illegal streamers as they are everywhere, however, they can still make a lot of money because people living in developed countries can certainly afford to buy a PPV, so why would they rely on the illegal streams that can be interrupted anytime. Also, this PPV is not available worldwide, so some has no choice but to look for illegal streams just to be able to watch the fight.

Dave1

Activity: 1316
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 29, 2022, 03:19:25 AM

They cannot eliminate those illegal streamers as they are everywhere, however, they can still make a lot of money because people living in developed countries can certainly afford to buy a PPV, so why would they rely on the illegal streams that can be interrupted anytime. Also, this PPV is not available worldwide, so some has no choice but to look for illegal streams just to be able to watch the fight.

It's not just the illegal streamers, its' about the price as well. This fight could be in the $80.00, so as what they have been saying, we are in recession, do you think people are willing to pay that much, like us casual fans? Or course, there could be fans that are willing. But I just imagine ordinary fans would look for free and they might have to go to illegal streamers.

And we all know that piracy is a booming business for this people, it's a billion dollar industry and for sure boxing network are taking a big hit as far as revenue goes.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
July 29, 2022, 03:44:20 AM

It's not just the illegal streamers, its' about the price as well. This fight could be in the $80.00, so as what they have been saying, we are in recession, do you think people are willing to pay that much, like us casual fans? Or course, there could be fans that are willing. But I just imagine ordinary fans would look for free and they might have to go to illegal streamers.

And we all know that piracy is a booming business for this people, it's a billion dollar industry and for sure boxing network are taking a big hit as far as revenue goes.

The price that is not affordable on poor countries, in US and in other major countries, they can afford that as they are making like over $10 per hour, but in other countries, $10 is their per day salary, see a big difference? But as a fan, we love to see the fight so we will find a way to watch it even on an illegal way.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
inthelongrun

The Martian Child

View Profile
July 29, 2022, 04:56:39 AM

Bob Arum has been talking publicly about lowering pay-per-view prices. Last week, he suggested lowering it to $20 to $25 dollars. With that very low price, I don't think people will look for illegal streams anymore. Even myself, I would rather pay that amount of money for a Crawford-Spence fight. But I will stream illegally or not waste my time at all on cherry-pick PPV fights like what Tank Davis has been doing unless I can see very good matchups in the undercards that are also rare these days. Ryan Garcia for example should be a fight night fighter or in the under-cards of championship fights.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: