Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:30:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency  (Read 226329 times)
adomers

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:54:42 PM

I also believe that Bitcoin will be the world currency) Although what will? Is it not the world? How many people around the globe use it in various parts of our country.
The technology has prompted many to review the current situation in the world of payments.
What is the future of Bitcoin? Definitely bright)
I really hope that I am not mistaken about that.

Being a global currency is not of them, because bitcoin is already a global currency. There is no currency which make it so easy to transfer money..
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:54:57 PM

Bitcoin is already a global currency, albeit of limited usage.

The real question is "will it become a global reserve money?"

... or remain a global transaction commodity, like gold.
I doubt if it is a global currency now or not. It is not supported by anything such as gold that all of currencies do have it and it is needed for all currencies.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
expert4knowledge

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:44:59 PM

I also believe that Bitcoin will be the world currency) Although what will? Is it not the world? How many people around the globe use it in various parts of our country.
The technology has prompted many to review the current situation in the world of payments.
What is the future of Bitcoin? Definitely bright)
I really hope that I am not mistaken about that.
It is bright, OK. But I do not think that we can call it currency such easily, we may be abe to call it a virtual currency.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:51:00 PM

I doubt if it is a global currency now or not. It is not supported by anything such as gold that all of currencies do have it and it is needed for all currencies.

Do not expect too high from bitcoin which is not achievable, its a digital currency and helping us in many ways so let us continue with the same flow.
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:06:59 PM

Most of the nowdays currencies are not supported by gold or anything, although most of the central banks has a piles of gold in the trezor and has also some dollars and euros to back up their currency on the forex market. The quantity of these are not enough for the value of the whole country's currency, it's only held in order to do some interventions on forex market if needed to maintain the value of their own currency.
So to sum it up in a few words, bitcoin is just like real world currencies, there's no need to be backed up with gold or similar. As long as people trust bitcoin, it won't fail.
If you check the news, some giant banks are planning to use the blockchain technology, so the direction is OK at least.
CasioK

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:14:56 AM

Bitcoin isn't yet a global currency, unless you mean that it could be used worldwide so yes that's true. But it's still need more advertising and support from the Bitcoin's community as many people don't know anything about it till now.
Yes bitcoin need more support from the users to promote it to others, with that bitcoin will get more stability and success and more people will be there to believe on it and so will sooner become global currency.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:31:43 AM

Bitcoin is on its way to become a global currency the advantage Bitcoin is, is that if you have internet you can make use of Bitcoin. The only thing that it misses is paper money.
I strongly agree with this many people say bitcoin has become a global currency but I have not seen bitcoin in use by many people in the world.
although we all know that bitcoin has strong capital to become a global currency and defeat the dollar.
but all of them are still in the stage of "on the way":

Bitcoin will be global currency soon because you as you can see you see also that the value is going to rise soon and that would be nice for the people who already have Bitcoin.
And you also see that Bitcoin is getting more used so that is nice.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:39:26 AM

Bitcoin is on its way to become a global currency the advantage Bitcoin is, is that if you have internet you can make use of Bitcoin. The only thing that it misses is paper money.
I strongly agree with this many people say bitcoin has become a global currency but I have not seen bitcoin in use by many people in the world.
although we all know that bitcoin has strong capital to become a global currency and defeat the dollar.
but all of them are still in the stage of "on the way":

Bitcoin will be global currency soon because you as you can see you see also that the value is going to rise soon and that would be nice for the people who already have Bitcoin.
And you also see that Bitcoin is getting more used so that is nice.

I think it can be a global currency but not very soon to be honest, I think it will take some years to achieve this with the bitcoin.
Most likely if the bitcoin stays growing like this its possible.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 10:07:09 AM

Do not expect too high from bitcoin which is not achievable, its a digital currency and helping us in many ways so let us continue with the same flow.

Yes continue that and make it stronger in days that pass. We need people to see that this currency can be used online. Not just their credit card which they pay annually for borrowing it. Tell them there is another option. Not that great but a good one.
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:07:17 PM

As you can see you see indeed that Bitcoin is getting more popular and that is because the world is also getting more digital and that is quite nice because it will be perfect for Bitcoin.
The only thing that must change is the value and it must be more acceptable.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:32:08 PM

There could maybe a chance that it would but I think this is not going to happen the bitcoin right now is still too small.
Maybe its possible in about 15 years but this is not to predict of course, the bitcoin is not even stable.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:34:03 PM

I guess all of us around here would "hope" for that to happen. Right now, very less people are aware of it. But it can definitely be the revolution in world's history.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:28:51 PM

the thing is... Bitcoin is already a global currency. Aside from Bitcoin only gold can be compared to a global currency. Bitcoin is the perfect toll for international transactions
I think it is still very young to say that bitcoin is an international currency? bitcoin still under paypal and gold in the movement of the market each year. so bitcoin still need to progress more rapidly again to be a global currency.
global currency must necessarily be greater than the dollar right ?
No, bitcoin is not under paypal, but paypal is going to dump under the wave of bitcoin, every user of paypal who learn about the features of bitcoin immediately transfer to there.
aprilio

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:31:51 PM

bitcoin will up price.......global
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 10:51:56 PM

the thing is... Bitcoin is already a global currency. Aside from Bitcoin only gold can be compared to a global currency. Bitcoin is the perfect toll for international transactions
I think it is still very young to say that bitcoin is an international currency? bitcoin still under paypal and gold in the movement of the market each year. so bitcoin still need to progress more rapidly again to be a global currency.
No, bitcoin is not under paypal, but paypal is going to dump under the wave of bitcoin, every user of paypal who learn about the features of bitcoin immediately transfer to there.

Yeah, I also have noticed that, including me all my friends who are online earners are now on bitcoin, a time was there when all of us were fan of paypal, and we were only with paypal for most of our transactions but after adopting bitcoin we are going to forget paypal.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 11:46:36 PM

Yeah, I also have noticed that, including me all my friends who are online earners are now on bitcoin, a time was there when all of us were fan of paypal, and we were only with paypal for most of our transactions but after adopting bitcoin we are going to forget paypal.

Guys bitcoin is not global currency, global currency is dollar today, dollar is trusted. Bitcoin can't beat dollar till it's crypto currency, need to become fiat first.

goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:37:45 AM

This can happen. For now, users are still used in paypal. But once they know that there is another way of doing it then that might be a start of a big change for that person. One step at a time, haste is not an option here. We just need to be patient and maybe someday more percentage of people will be using bitcoin instead of paypal or paypal will adapt.
Superways

Merit: 502

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:56:11 AM

Guys bitcoin is not global currency, global currency is dollar today, dollar is trusted. Bitcoin can't beat dollar till it's crypto currency, need to become fiat first.

bitcoin do not need to be in fiat, as it is working good for virtual and it was created for the virtual use, the other point is that, the whole of the world is now going to shift to the digital phase and so in that case bitcoin will be the next global currency.
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 812

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 10:27:46 AM

Yeah bitcoin will never ever replace dollar as global currency because bitcoin is relying to dollars And  many struggles and pumping to bitcoin before it happens but all i can say is bitcoin is global e currency used by people around the globe. Bitcoin needs to prove his strength first so that online stores will accept it. I think the reason why online shopping website dont accept it as proof of payment is because the price of it is not stable.

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:06:14 AM

Yeah bitcoin will never ever replace dollar as global currency because bitcoin is relying to dollars And  many struggles and pumping to bitcoin before it happens but all i can say is bitcoin is global e currency used by people around the globe. Bitcoin needs to prove his strength first so that online stores will accept it. I think the reason why online shopping website dont accept it as proof of payment is because the price of it is not stable.

there are already plenty of online merchants that are accepting bitcoin as form of payment. bitcoin is very strong when it comes to online payments. that's its strength. there are more than 100,000 merchants currently accepting bitcoin.... the only thing i would like to see be different is that there must also be physical stores accepting bitcoin. but that will take some time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: