Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:07:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency  (Read 226329 times)
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:22:08 PM

I think to be a global currency takes a long process, we're certainly still remember when the EU brings together the currency it takes more than 15 years of socialization, bitcoin it took 25 years of socialization in order to become a global currency.
i think no one know that how many time take bitcoin to become a global currency it can become a global a global currency in this year or it can be possible next year next year because bitcoin increasing it popularity too much faster.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 05:33:32 PM

I'm happy to discuss about the bright side of Bitcoin, so far I know about Bitcoin it will create a grand platform and  a credible method of transaction.
Day by day it's ​getting bigger and popular form of money, so I think, in future, it will create a good shape of your wealth.
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 05:55:35 PM

I agree, currently bitcoin already used a lot of people and all States are satisfied with the system of the bitcoin transactions, compared to conventional bank then bitcoin better.
If the term global is used to determine the usage of bitcoin across most of the countries, then bitcoin is already a global currency. Only thing it needs is legal adoption, which is quite not possible to be got in a short time period.
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 06:46:08 PM

I agree, currently bitcoin already used a lot of people and all States are satisfied with the system of the bitcoin transactions, compared to conventional bank then bitcoin better.
If the term global is used to determine the usage of bitcoin across most of the countries, then bitcoin is already a global currency. Only thing it needs is legal adoption, which is quite not possible to be got in a short time period.
Global currency does not mean used by fraction of the fraction people from some countries. Bitcoin first needs to prove itself as scalable to other currencies. look at the uncleared transaction on blockchain. We want bitcoin to scale up it to such level that nobody should doubt about it. Right now that is not the case. There are lot of doubts about the voilatile nature and features such as microtransactions missing.
Lets hope bitcoin will tackle every challenge successfully.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 07:13:57 PM

Global currency does not mean used by fraction of the fraction people from some countries. Bitcoin first needs to prove itself as scalable to other currencies. look at the uncleared transaction on blockchain. We want bitcoin to scale up it to such level that nobody should doubt about it. Right now that is not the case. There are lot of doubts about the voilatile nature and features such as microtransactions missing.
Lets hope bitcoin will tackle every challenge successfully

This is difference of degree, not of kind

In other words, it could be said that it is a matter of sheer adoption and expansion of Bitcoin user base. Regarding the need of proving itself as scalable to other currencies, I don't think, first, that Bitcoin needs to actually prove anything to anyone, and, second, what other currencies are you talking about? If you mean digital fiat, it is not scalable on its own, you need banks and payment processors like Visa and cronies to do the dirty job. Cash is not scalable altogether. Scalability is an issue, indeed, but it is in fact a minor technical issue, which will get resolved "sooner rather than later"

Salazarian

Activity: 440

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:25:56 PM

Wow, I think it is a good idea, using this currency you can easily travel to other countries. Also level of money to each country will become fair, due to equal value of currencies.
but to me i think bitcoin is already a global currency, because the users of bitcoin are already present in all over the world. i do not think that there will be a single are where the users of bitcoin will not be present. therefore we can say that bitcoin is already a global currency.

TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 7040

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 11:47:24 PM

Yes it is. Bitcoin is starting to become bigger here in Brazil. When I discovered Bitcoin in 2014, almost no one knew about btc when I asked them. Now, people I know may not be experts but they know the name and the basic concept of Bitcoin. We also can finally buy some stuff more easily with btc.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
shine1123

Activity: 490

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 01:47:59 AM

Yes it is. Bitcoin is starting to become bigger here in Brazil. When I discovered Bitcoin in 2014, almost no one knew about btc when I asked them. Now, people I know may not be experts but they know the name and the basic concept of Bitcoin. We also can finally buy some stuff more easily with btc.

It's good to hear that man, more people notice about bitcoin in brazil. In the other hand, here in indonesia, people still don't know about bitcoin. I hope someday bitcoin become popular too in indonesia.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 02:01:39 AM

It's good to hear that man, more people notice about bitcoin in brazil. In the other hand, here in indonesia, people still don't know about bitcoin. I hope someday bitcoin become popular too in indonesia.
Bitcoin is not widely spread. The spreading is just happening through the users and not through promotion or through some other form of marketing. So it takes time to reach every nation, it becomes a simple task and spreading happens within a country widely when the government take initiative same as Japan.
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 03:21:48 AM

I hope so, I'm really optimistic about the bright future of Bitcoin because of its rate of growth. Day by day it's getting popular and in this way, one day it will become a global currency.
reuschman

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:32:53 AM

I am totally agreed with you on this point,  we have seen in recent time activities of bitcoin which makes it more strength to be a global currency, but this procedure should be lengthy. I think this process has already started and in future, it will become a global currency.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:42:59 AM

The price of bitcoin is now at $2000 based from the latest updates on my monitoring and yet it really showed good progress and if this continued to soar higher; it might become a global currency. When this becames a global currency, it do have a stable price in the market  and people will trust the currency by means of reasonable price stability. More business owners will have higher trust in a currency with a profitable price in the exchange market, and bitcoin has that ability of compatibility to be exchanged in the market trading.
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:24:27 PM

Bitcoin being a global currency would require a whole lot of people trying to purchase Bitcoin so they could hold it for a very long time. There's a bunch of investors that like to gamble with Bitcoins and send them to different websites with the hope to try to make more Bitcoin though they usually fail -if a bunch of people held their coins then Bitcoin would be worth a bunch of money if Bitcoin grew to a global currency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:33:51 PM

Bitcoin is not widely spread. The spreading is just happening through the users and not through promotion or through some other form of marketing. So it takes time to reach every nation, it becomes a simple task and spreading happens within a country widely when the government take initiative same as Japan.
We don't have more publicity to this bitcoin that is why still more people don't know about this bitcoin in all over the globe. Maybe govt put condition to bitcoin don't do publicity in television media and in the newspaper that is why we do not see any news regarding this bitcoin.  But in future, it will change, and all govt may support bitcoin.
Esphere.in

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:49:18 PM

I am totally agreed with you on this point,  we have seen in recent time activities of bitcoin which makes it more strength to be a global currency, but this procedure should be lengthy. I think this process has already started and in future, it will become a global currency.
With the price of bitcoin crossing all the records we will be having more eyes into bitcoin as it will be a major news in most of the financial news outlets and it is more than enough to make it a global currency and if you look at it we are having more users in bitcoin and the number of transaction have increased in the past few months .
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:07:20 PM

That's the thing recently I have thought many times, it really makes me more confident about Bitcoin that is...
day by day Bitcoin is getting acceptable and credible​ to the people so in future Bitcoin will become the global currency. Not only that but also it will dominate in monetary world.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:24:00 PM

Bitcoin obviously was globally used by all people around the world.
And everyday in our lives bitcoin gave most of the time interest to anyone whether business men, students, professionals
And others.. It has money transferred which can be use to all countries.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:47:26 AM

Is not surprising, and the governments won\t be able to stop bitcoin.We have to hear good stuff about this coin,not only negative ones.I in bitcoin,and i believe will become the top global currency!

I don't think it's as clear cut as "governments won't be able to stop bitcoin."

Governments can and have done some awful things to control the people. They can certainly push bitcoin underground, which wouldn't be good. But the people control of this too. The people need to elect leaders that support the future they want to see. The people need to get more involved in politics. The people need to find their voice...then use it.
No need to that, even at this time the bitcoin market make there name in the society and government has nothing to do about bitcoin. They can't control the government the bitcoin, investor will help the economy of bitcoin not government. Without the investor/ countries want to invest the bitcoin will down so that what will government can possible do that, they have no choice to join in bitcoin market and get a profit but they did not control the economy.
Lalapan

Activity: 239
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:52:05 AM

Yes I strongly agree

Where everyone will easily go abroad without having to swap the country's currency.
SHANTA

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:53:17 AM

With becoming known and useful bitcoin is spreading over the world. That makes bitcoin global currency. I can't call bitcoin as totally global for now, but it has all chances to become so.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: