Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:22:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BitcoinPlus (XBC) / MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE / BIT-ADOPTION!  (Read 169666 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 07:03:52 PM

Hey guys!

I won't lie, ive been to hell and back today. Sat at my desktop over 12 hours already O.o I am glad to announce that we have a solution coming wich will solve this problem very soon!

I will not give an ETA nor will i give the details, because we are still working it out. but we are looking at a timeframe of hours/a few days. We have all been trough a tough time together. Please dont hammer me down for not giving an eta or details, those will be released very shortly! i also have over $10,000 at stake here, so believe me, i am doing what i can.

We had a lot of fud lately, yet people are staying and the price is kinda holding. imagine what it means if we get positive news Wink

Love to you all, and you might just want to buy in already Wink

The greatest of love,

Jeffrey

Fantastic post.

Truth right there.

Team XBC!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCFinancials InvestGroup

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 07:08:18 PM

Hey guys!

I won't lie, ive been to hell and back today. Sat at my desktop over 12 hours already O.o I am glad to announce that we have a solution coming wich will solve this problem very soon!

I will not give an ETA nor will i give the details, because we are still working it out. but we are looking at a timeframe of hours/a few days. We have all been trough a tough time together. Please dont hammer me down for not giving an eta or details, those will be released very shortly! i also have over $10,000 at stake here, so believe me, i am doing what i can.

We had a lot of fud lately, yet people are staying and the price is kinda holding. imagine what it means if we get positive news Wink

The greatest of love,

Jeffrey

^spell check? lol

I am to tired for spellcheck im afraid Wink
surgexvb

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 07:14:38 PM

I love XBC to death but cmon guys, the wallet was promised "in 24 hours" over a week ago.  That doesn't help add any credibility to the coin or dev team.  Since then there has been many "in 24 hours" announcements that didn't follow through, that doesn't help either.  I understand you need to make the wallet work and be bug free, but at this point, just don't say any kind of timeframe to get people's hopes up, just to crush them, it is not helping the coins image.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
surgexvb

Activity: 445

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 07:29:15 PM

I love XBC to death but cmon guys, the wallet was promised "in 24 hours" over a week ago.  That doesn't help add any credibility to the coin or dev team.  Since then there has been many "in 24 hours" announcements that didn't follow through, that doesn't help either.  I understand you need to make the wallet work and be bug free, but at this point, just don't say any kind of timeframe to get people's hopes up, just to crush them, it is not helping the coins image.

you still don't "get it" let me explain >>

I "get" you must have nothing better to do on a Saturday or Saturday night than watch the XBC thread and troll on people's posts.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:03:47 PM

UPDATE

We have someone willing to help. We require 1.2 BTC. We currently have 0.4 btc. Everyone donating will get a honorable mention.

1EEm16adhGrYTGGW3f5sh8phs4EHWRK55x BITCOIN

We need it tomorrow, so all the btc we come short will come out of our pockets but help is appriciated!!!

Lets get this going guys!

Jeffrey
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:20:32 PM

UPDATE

We have someone willing to help. We require 1.2 BTC. We currently have 0.4 btc. Everyone donating will get a honorable mention.

1EEm16adhGrYTGGW3f5sh8phs4EHWRK55x BITCOIN

We need it tomorrow, so all the btc we come short will come out of our pockets but help is appriciated!!!

Lets get this going guys!

Jeffrey

That's some decent news. I'm hesitant to ask, but what is the timeframe on the new wallet, assuming that whomever you hire starts on it tomorrow? Thinking about it, maybe that's not a question you should answer. But whomever you are hiring is reputable with a good past history, correct?

As for the trolls, to me their agenda is simply making money. The past week we have seen the price go up to around .018ish and then back down again to .01 (sometimes sneaking below). When price is going up, trolls are quiet, then they sell off. Then they start up troll/fud talk again, price goes down, they stock up, and repeat the process. It's a coin on a small exchange with a trollbox, so it's made for that sort of thing. It's happened like 3-4x in a row just this past week. They are basically doubling their money (or coin) with each repeat.

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:08:16 PM

Hey guys!

The greatest of love,

Jeffrey

^spell check? lol

do you have a weblink to your "invest group" ? lmfao

https://www.facebook.com/bitcoinfinancials?fref=ts for now, website will be finished next week Wink also check out www.bitcoinpinautomaat.nl

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:41:44 PM

Thanks everyone! we raised the BTC we needed in notime. Work is being done as we speak! This really shows the power of the community.

We might have a suprize for y'all soon, stay tuned Wink

Special thanks to:

Selsonblue
Heisenair
jcarl987
rockstar
TheSherpa

Kind regards,

Jeffrey
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:20:48 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2014, 11:33:42 PM by Kreativekrypto

Hello good people, we are working on a new POS wallet outside of our current network and will be doing a complete relaunch of XBC very soon.. If you would like to ensure the quickest and safest return of your coins, I recommend depositing your wallet balance to your poloniex account. Busoni from Poloniex has verified he can swap over all user balances quickly and easily, no work necessary for the end user.

Say for example you have 30 XBC on Poloniex, when the new wallet is rolled out, you will have the exact same balance as before on our brand new network the moment trade markets are unfrozen. For those with coins currently in their own wallets or cold storage, these will be handled by our team on a 1:1 ratio, you will need to send your remaining balance to an address specified by Seriouscoins and provide him with the TX ID and your new wallet address for reimbursement.

We anticipate many redemptions which we will handle timely, so again to ensure you have your coins quickly upon update please send them to Poloniex now as we will be issuing a cut off time for deposits (late deposits will still be processed but busoni will have to handle them manually creating delays - Please do not deposit after our cut off time).

If you would like to make the process easier on yourself and the team, please deposit your XBC on Poloniex, this as I stated above will automagically Wink credit your exchange account with the exact number of coins under this new wallet/blockchain we will be rolling out. I will be announcing a cut off time for Poloniex deposits as we prepare to roll out the new wallet.

There is currently no ETA but rest assured, it's the number one priority right now and will be complete quickly. Once the new wallet is out you are free to stake coins and store coins as you please. When further information regarding the wallet is released all of you will be the first to know.

It's been a very tumultuous two weeks, we've had tears of joy and sadness together, this is merely a bump in the road that we are soon to be looking at in the rear view.

Thank you to our community,developers, investors and exchanges for helping facilitate this process, you all are the reason we are here and the best!
Wallenstein

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:28:08 PM

Hey guys!

The greatest of love,

Jeffrey

^spell check? lol

do you have a weblink to your "invest group" ? lmfao

You're assuming that everybody's native language is English which is clearly not the case. How many languages do you speak & write?
zmeddy

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:38:03 PM

Lets sell movierights and get a big fat dev fund Smiley
I hovered on the sell button more than once but i stayed strong. Some bonding going on here...
Cheers!
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:38:22 PM

Hello good people, we are working on a new POS wallet outside of our current network and will be doing a complete relaunch of XBC very soon.. If you would like to ensure the quickest and safest return of your coins, I recommend depositing your wallet balance to your poloniex account. Busoni from Poloniex has verified he can swap over all user balances quickly and easily, no work necessary for the end user.

Say for example you have 30 XBC on Poloniex, when the new wallet is rolled out, you will have the exact same balance as before on our brand new network the moment trade markets are unfrozen. For those with coins currently in their own wallets or cold storage, these will be handled by our team on a 1:1 ratio, you will need to send your remaining balance to an address specified by Seriouscoins and provide him with the TX ID and your new wallet address for reimbursement.

We anticipate many redemptions which we will handle timely, so again to ensure you have your coins quickly upon update please send them to Poloniex now as we will be issuing a cut off time for deposits (late deposits will still be processed but busoni will have to handle them manually creating delays - Please do not deposit after our cut off time).

If you would like to make the process easier on yourself and the team, please deposit your XBC on Poloniex, this as I stated above will automagically Wink credit your exchange account with the exact number of coins under this new wallet/blockchain we will be rolling out. I will be announcing a cut off time for Poloniex deposits as we prepare to roll out the new wallet.

There is currently no ETA but rest assured, it's the number one priority right now and will be complete quickly. Once the new wallet is out you are free to stake coins and store coins as you please. When further information regarding the wallet is released all of you will be the first to know.

It's been a very tumultuous two weeks, we've had tears of joy and sadness together, this is merely a bump in the road that we are soon to be looking at in the rear view.

Thank you to our community,developers, investors and exchanges for helping facilitate this process, you all are the reason we are here and the best!

Finally! Yay!

Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:40:10 PM

trololol

If it will crash now , you should get more coins even cheaper. lol

Varvarin
Legendary

Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000

No good deed goes unpunished

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 12:15:21 AM

tl;dr so you confirm there is no coin to speak of and it's going to be a totally new "coin" and what poloniex is selling now is simply a promise of something maybe hopefully to come in the future?...glad we cleared that up lol

Roll Eyes

Don't you love the coin world ..  Grin

Gooo XBC .. this is going to be hilarious when all coins are back on exchange ...

Coinmarket Cat prowls once again.
https://twitter.com/VarvarinEMC2

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:16:25 AM

tl;dr so you confirm there is no coin to speak of and it's going to be a totally new "coin" and what poloniex is selling now is simply a promise of something maybe hopefully to come in the future?...glad we cleared that up lol

Roll Eyes

Look people wanted a quick solution. this is a quick solution problem solved. You can bitch about it all day long but its gonna happen and it will work, and after that the coin will double in value in a very short time Smiley

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:27:29 AM

Hey guys,

Today has been a total mayham, but we slaughtered the bears like real bulls! A new wallet is coming so make sure to deposit your coins on poloniex. busoni will take care of the rest.

Right now im off to bed, tired as hell. The other devs will continue to work on the wallet, aswell as other projects.

The fact that we raised 1 btc in 15 minutes shows the strength of our community! im sure we will all be smiling soon enough. And everyone who didn buy in well, theres always the failcoin Smiley

Good night and love to you all,

Jeffrey.
strombert

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:22:02 AM

is this gonna stay limited to around 44k? Will there be 150.000 after ''rolling out new''?

Thanks for clarifying

WayForward

Activity: 255

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:23:45 AM

Hey guys,

Today has been a total mayham, but we slaughtered the bears like real bulls! A new wallet is coming so make sure to deposit your coins on poloniex. busoni will take care of the rest.

Right now im off to bed, tired as hell. The other devs will continue to work on the wallet, aswell as other projects.

The fact that we raised 1 btc in 15 minutes shows the strength of our community! im sure we will all be smiling soon enough. And everyone who didn buy in well, theres always the failcoin Smiley

Good night and love to you all,

Jeffrey.

Wait what ?? the community after making 1000% profit finally dug into their own pocket and came up with 1 btc.  Also why do I need to send my xbc t the exchange, I dont want them staking my coins, and besides there is like a 120 confirmation wait on deposits.

This was after the double spend attacks, before the stolen 14000 stolen coins fiasco on poloniex as well.  So tell me again what coin is failcoin ? I am confused as there are soo many.

qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:27:27 AM

Thanks Guys for the great hard word and news. I would also ignore the complainers, the are usually the most unproductive in any community so hang on tight and united and let's move forward. Upwards and Onwards. Smiley I just sent my coins to POLO.
jiapetz

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:37:35 AM

is this gonna stay limited to around 44k? Will there be 150.000 after ''rolling out new''?

Thanks for clarifying

There will be 55,350 as there currently are. Might see a supply decrease temporarily as people start transferring old coins to new coins.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: