Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:01:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BitcoinPlus (XBC) / MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE / BIT-ADOPTION!  (Read 169666 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Alan Jack783

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:48:13 PM

we need more people to know it .
all people have the duty to protect the environment ,so this coin has a enormous room to develop !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rossr1

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:32:02 PM

Naysayers are not a part of my repertoire  i'm afraid.   A couple of months ago, all i was seeing in crypto was ****coins and pump and dumps.
How refreshing it is to see a coin with a future beyond tomorrows pump.  Big up to XBC dev team and community, i trust that like me you will ignore and laugh at these trolls.  Clearly they are bored Smiley   XBC? has a strong active community behind it because they understand the strength of the coin proven thus far by the resistance to constant FUD
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:51:10 PM

I love XBC Coin and can;'t wait for the staking to begin..This coin has been tried and tested and is still standing strong and this is the beginning. Smiley
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 09:57:44 PM

XLC is now on Bittrex Smiley https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-XLC

Don't miss out Wink

jeffminer

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:57:58 AM

Alright folks!

Wallet is now in the hands of Mindfox, he is running it on his own testnet to see how it behaves into the future (basically fast forwarding and testing for common exploits), he will be coming back to the IRC channel to take on volunteers for his live test. Mindfox was in our IRC (Freenode #XBC) for over 2 hours discussing the wallet, he will also be handling a second upgrade to our wallet for a fully unique interface / unique functions which we are planning out now. I understand the wallet has been a setback, and we are supremely appreciative to those of you (very many, our IRC channel is PACKED) who have continued to show love and support.

**Yes the wallet is imminent, for those in this thread spreading constant scam information - I have refrained from having XBCplus remove these comments until such a time that we prove ourselves completely, he has also been very communicative toward supporting our community financially - there was simply a small time period communication breakdown which seems to have led to many misunderstandings. **

Now that the wallet situation is finally in its final stage, it's time to move forward. Here's a little breakdown of the topics we've been going over today

-Wallenstein has been working nonstop behind the scenes on a huge upgrade for our website, we are working on filling it with content for him and would like anybody that runs blogs to contact me or any of the channel mods - We will do interviews or whatever you need to get some more news spread around.
-We are preparing to launch our first charity, SRHSoulja will be establishing all the details moving forward; we will be centralizing a charity section to our website to round up charitable contributions we would like to raise funds for
-We still need graphic artists that will make us logos for merchants (XBC accepted here), new header images and various other graphics. Let us know if you can help
-Papabear691 Purchased Vbulletins for our forums until we can build a native forum, but apparantly was triple charged and has had zero response from them, we need to figure out what we can do for a temporary forum because organization is becoming very difficult with how booming our IRC channel has become.
-We have two people working on an "official" video for us
-We are working out the details for integrating a web store for XBC purchases
-There will be a dice game (quite a few users have asked) coming shortly after the wallet rolls out.

Plenty of other things in the making including behind the scenes work such as arranging for banner ads to steer traffic to our website, also still contacting exchanges looking to make a deal to bring XBC it's own market pairing (nothing official as of now) and much more.

We've been through quite a bit and our community holds together like concrete, we have all of our ducks in a row so to speak, we are preparing another wave of official releases and announcements in the very near future and we are all fully confident in this coins future. I will report back in the next day with more updates.

May I ask why vbulletin and not xenforo?

Thanks for the update. I still have high hopes for this crypto and hold some

+1

I think Chinese exchanges are going to be key too as name coins like Billioncoin do well, Bitcoin Plus should be interesting...
ownerbest

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:21:57 AM

Is there actually a exact time to release the new wallet?
I have been being patient for a long time.

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QM8Q7itiFjs9b2QaXgDuedT8cfX5qaYeqC
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:14:34 AM

Does anyone else feel like we're being strung along? I sold half my DRK for this coin ffs!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:34:54 AM

Does anyone else feel like we're being strung along? I sold half my DRK for this coin ffs!

Not really, as there would be no reason to. Other coins that needed wallet fixes also took a bit of time, if I recall correctly. I am not even sure if that Clean Water coin has managed to fix their wallet issue after like a month or so of problems.

I would say selling DRK may not have been the best idea though. It's the one coin I basically hold onto regardless of anything else.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:25:39 AM

imho start over fresh;

the scam is the name of the coin, it was created solely to deceive people...look what happened the dev and exchange pocketed over fifty bitcoins and left stuckholders...not going to fly - never  Roll Eyes

If you were fooled by the name of the coin thinking it was 'bitcoin' and consider it a scam, you shouldn't be trading in cryptos. The name shouldn't deceive anyone over 5 years old. The names of all coins are simply branding... you may dislike the branding, but it doesn't equate to a scam.

The exchange pocketed fees, the dev pocketed the ipo money. Which, again, isn't a scam, as ipo money going to a dev is normal. I should add that the coin is currently like 10x ipo prices, so if there are stuckholders, as you say, it's certainly not related to the ipo money or branding. If you bought during the high of a pump, it's your own fault, and once more, not a scam.

Thank you for understanding. Our intentions for using bitcoin as part of our name was no attempt to defame bitcoin or otherwise steal light away from bitcoin. If anything, we are paying homage to bitcoin, which was the pioneer in crypocurrencies; we simply think the coin must adapt to the needs and demands of people as the field emerges and evolves. Thus, we are promoting ourselves as simply what we believe the future of "bitcoin" and digital currencies should be: adaptive to the times, implementing new proven concepts, satisfying the needs of the community as a whole, because the idea of having an open source, decentralized system of any kind is to cater to the specific needs of the members within the network, whether it be a bitcoin or a bitcoinplus.

is their a link to to the logo master image?, so that i can have a tinker with graphics as mentioned above, assuming continuity throughout graphics required  Smiley keep up the great work guys and girls!

You can get the images directly from our site source, or reddit/social medias.

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FKvV4S18.png&t=540&c=TVT3kLsr0ztU_Q

Perhaps this one would work? Although I believe we have a black border for most of our placed logos, as opposed to the orange one in the picture.

sometimes the impatience of a large chunk of crypto followers act like crack heads waiting for their friend to come back with the crack, when the friend said they'll just be 20 mins and it's hours later. lol your crack will get here when it gets here.

At least with crypto's the longer we wait the better the wallet will be tested and could potentially be... where as with crack the longer you wait the less crack they come back with lol get off the crack people... smoke a joint and have some patience Wink

ROTFLMAO +1 post your btc address that deserves something hehe

AAAAAA  that would be too awesome... ha would be my first "tip" a lil something for the xbc fund while it's nice and cheap Wink

12rVar2PreoRYNaqbEeEAV8VZEgtsukXam

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:56:39 AM

Not really, as there would be no reason to. Other coins that needed wallet fixes also took a bit of time, if I recall correctly. I am not even sure if that Clean Water coin has managed to fix their wallet issue after like a month or so of problems.

I would say selling DRK may not have been the best idea though. It's the one coin I basically hold onto regardless of anything else.

+1 I feel like an idiot right about now for seeing the launch of drk and being to lazy to figure out the miner Tongue  AC was some kickass team work to get the new wallets and to void the premine in a pretty good amount of time... but I have no idea the technical differences between the 2 projects, one might be much more difficult than the other

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
BlackMarketKarma

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Cyclical economic ebb and flow.

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:42:44 AM

There was a 24/48 hour time frame given when the announcement was made with Minfox in the IRC channel...which we've now surpassed 48 hours. So yes, I do feel like we're being strung along. At this point, given what we were told, the wallet should be being uploading to a hosting site so the team can provide download links. I'm hearing now more of this testing business and that it might happen tomorrow or the next day? You've got to be kidding me.
DreamSpace

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:58:34 AM

So the reason why the price goes down is because we are just waiting for the new wallet?
zmeddy

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:38:53 AM

Yep. The reason that an ETA hasn't been given being that too many ETA were missed in the past, so basically it will be done when it will be done.
XBC teach you patience, it will.
: )

So the reason why the price goes down is because we are just waiting for the new wallet?
DreamSpace

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 11:00:20 AM

Yep. The reason that an ETA hasn't been given being that too many ETA were missed in the past, so basically it will be done when it will be done.
XBC teach you patience, it will.
: )

if that is all let's wait Smiley
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 11:27:51 AM

if i had a bad mind i would think that you just shortterm pump the price with the wallet ann, to sell your stocks at a higher price and buy more for cheap after delay and pricedrops.

Common sense is a mophuca !
Srsly set this free now.

So much drama and bs with this coin. SMH

zmeddy

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 11:53:06 AM

If you don't know the people involved as that is the case mostly in crypto, it is impossible to grasp what is going on behind the scenes. But yeah you could suspect some very wild conspiracy theories, that's true. Anyway I'd like to think that I'm impervious to manipulation on this one until now, since I haven't sold one XBC and I think many of XBC holders got tired of drama and are just holding till things will start to move up again. Me, I'm not selling to get my investment back till XBC=0.1 has been my aim for over 2 weeks now.

if i had a bad mind i would think that you just shortterm pump the price with the wallet ann, to sell your stocks at a higher price and buy more for cheap after delay and pricedrops.

Srsly set this free now.

SmithsonJim

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 11:56:01 AM

Whats up with the wallet?

What kind of conspiracy this time ? Tongue
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 11:59:01 AM

If you don't know the people involved as that is the case mostly in crypto, it is impossible to grasp what is going on behind the scenes. But yeah you could suspect some very wild conspiracy theories, that's true. Anyway I'd like to think that I'm impervious to manipulation on this one until now, since I haven't sold one XBC and I think many of XBC holders got tired of drama and are just holding till things will start to move up again. Me, I'm not selling to get my investment back till XBC=0.1 has been my aim for over 2 weeks now.

Srsly set this free now.

Sorry but 1+1 remains 2 for me.

Good luck with this nutshell and 0.1
I hope you dont get old first.

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:06:39 PM

Tick tock.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:13:31 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2014, 12:30:14 PM by Crypto_Enthusiast

Mindfox is currently working on testing the blockchain, to make sure it is 100% fail proof.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: