Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:10:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BitcoinPlus (XBC) / MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE / BIT-ADOPTION!  (Read 169666 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BBmodBB

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 01:52:05 PM

...the scam is the name of the coin, it was created solely to deceive people...

I realize I'm new here but are you actually a mod on these forums? I mean your name has mod in it, I just want to know if I'm being deceived...

This is the first coin I've invested in, after doing my research the reason I've picked this coin was because of how dedicated and responsive the dev team is.

i've been here for over a year now, ask Gavin the chief dev of bitcoin if this is acceptable!

DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK

Roll Eyes

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mistergee

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 02:00:24 PM

Patiently waiting to exchange the XBC in my QT ....
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:10:12 PM

I realize I'm new here but are you actually a mod on these forums? I mean your name has mod in it, I just want to know if I'm being deceived...

This is the first coin I've invested in, after doing my research the reason I've picked this coin was because of how dedicated and responsive the dev team is.
Hes not a MOD

theyre testnnetting the new wallet.  keep your coins in the old QT then you'll have to contact Serious14 to exchange the old ones to the new blockchain 1:1 once the wallet is finished testing and released to everyone.

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 02:57:56 PM

Hes not a MOD

theyre testnnetting the new wallet.  keep your coins in the old QT then you'll have to contact Serious14 to exchange the old ones to the new blockchain 1:1 once the wallet is finished testing and released to everyone.

actually i am but not here, not too diff to figure out...i'm not here to spam my links.  Wink

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
Len

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 03:17:10 PM

Can someone confirm what I am to do with my XBC, send to poloniex or contact seriouscoins?  Thanks
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:03:45 PM

Can someone confirm what I am to do with my XBC, send to poloniex or contact seriouscoins?  Thanks

Hi Len,

for now - contact seriouscoins. He will do a 1:1 swap over for your existing coins to the new one's once the new wallet has been released. Shouldn't be long now.

Smiley
Len

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:52:04 PM

Hi Len,

for now - contact seriouscoins. He will do a 1:1 swap over for your existing coins to the new one's once the new wallet has been released. Shouldn't be long now.

Smiley

Ok thank you!
jiapetz

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 05:21:57 PM

imho start over fresh;

the scam is the name of the coin, it was created solely to deceive people...look what happened the dev and exchange pocketed over fifty bitcoins and left stuckholders...not going to fly - never  Roll Eyes

If you were fooled by the name of the coin thinking it was 'bitcoin' and consider it a scam, you shouldn't be trading in cryptos. The name shouldn't deceive anyone over 5 years old. The names of all coins are simply branding... you may dislike the branding, but it doesn't equate to a scam.

The exchange pocketed fees, the dev pocketed the ipo money. Which, again, isn't a scam, as ipo money going to a dev is normal. I should add that the coin is currently like 10x ipo prices, so if there are stuckholders, as you say, it's certainly not related to the ipo money or branding. If you bought during the high of a pump, it's your own fault, and once more, not a scam.

Thank you for understanding. Our intentions for using bitcoin as part of our name was no attempt to defame bitcoin or otherwise steal light away from bitcoin. If anything, we are paying homage to bitcoin, which was the pioneer in crypocurrencies; we simply think the coin must adapt to the needs and demands of people as the field emerges and evolves. Thus, we are promoting ourselves as simply what we believe the future of "bitcoin" and digital currencies should be: adaptive to the times, implementing new proven concepts, satisfying the needs of the community as a whole, because the idea of having an open source, decentralized system of any kind is to cater to the specific needs of the members within the network, whether it be a bitcoin or a bitcoinplus.

is their a link to to the logo master image?, so that i can have a tinker with graphics as mentioned above, assuming continuity throughout graphics required  Smiley keep up the great work guys and girls!

You can get the images directly from our site source, or reddit/social medias.

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FKvV4S18.png&t=540&c=TVT3kLsr0ztU_Q

Perhaps this one would work? Although I believe we have a black border for most of our placed logos, as opposed to the orange one in the picture.
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 05:48:12 PM

Hes not a MOD

actually i am but not here, not too diff to figure out...i'm not here to spam my links.  Wink

I would say that you've made more than enough ignorant statements at this point, allowing everyone to judge your character and intentions adequately, etc... perhaps it's time to move on.  Allow the community to use this announce page for what it's intended... updates, developments and discussions about future innovation to follow.  Thanks for expressing your thoughts.  Take care.

excuse you , you are ignorant for supporting this scam coin trust me you will remember me saying this!  Roll Eyes

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 05:51:28 PM

imho start over fresh;

the scam is the name of the coin, it was created solely to deceive people...look what happened the dev and exchange pocketed over fifty bitcoins and left stuckholders...not going to fly - never  Roll Eyes

If you were fooled by the name of the coin thinking it was 'bitcoin' and consider it a scam, you shouldn't be trading in cryptos. The name shouldn't deceive anyone over 5 years old. The names of all coins are simply branding... you may dislike the branding, but it doesn't equate to a scam.

The exchange pocketed fees, the dev pocketed the ipo money. Which, again, isn't a scam, as ipo money going to a dev is normal. I should add that the coin is currently like 10x ipo prices, so if there are stuckholders, as you say, it's certainly not related to the ipo money or branding. If you bought during the high of a pump, it's your own fault, and once more, not a scam.

Thank you for understanding. Our intentions for using bitcoin as part of our name was no attempt to defame bitcoin or otherwise steal light away from bitcoin. If anything, we are paying homage to bitcoin, which was the pioneer in crypocurrencies; we simply think the coin must adapt to the needs and demands of people as the field emerges and evolves. Thus, we are promoting ourselves as simply what we believe the future of "bitcoin" and digital currencies should be: adaptive to the times, implementing new proven concepts, satisfying the needs of the community as a whole, because the idea of having an open source, decentralized system of any kind is to cater to the specific needs of the members within the network, whether it be a bitcoin or a bitcoinplus.

is their a link to to the logo master image?, so that i can have a tinker with graphics as mentioned above, assuming continuity throughout graphics required  Smiley keep up the great work guys and girls!

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FKvV4S18.png&t=540&c=TVT3kLsr0ztU_Q

Perhaps this one would work? Although I believe we have a black border for most of our placed logos, as opposed to the orange one in the picture.

sometimes the impatience of a large chunk of crypto followers act like crack heads waiting for their friend to come back with the crack, when the friend said they'll just be 20 mins and it's hours later. lol your crack will get here when it gets here.

At least with crypto's the longer we wait the better the wallet will be tested and could potentially be... where as with crack the longer you wait the less crack they come back with lol get off the crack people... smoke a joint and have some patience Wink

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
exposebc

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:45:27 PM

Hes not a MOD

I would say that you've made more than enough ignorant statements at this point, allowing everyone to judge your character and intentions adequately, etc... perhaps it's time to move on.  Allow the community to use this announce page for what it's intended... updates, developments and discussions about future innovation to follow.  Thanks for expressing your thoughts.  Take care.

I mean this with all due respect but do you think it is wise to be talking this way about a mod?  Mods deserve respect and are here to help keep some order.  I, for one, appreciate what they do.  If a mod has an opinion that strong don't you think it should be given a significant amount of weight?  If he, as a mod - a position of trust, after all - thinks the name of the coin was chosen to confuse people maybe we should listen.

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:49:23 PM

I mean this with all due respect but do you think it is wise to be talking this way about a mod?  Mods deserve respect and are here to help keep some order.  I, for one, appreciate what they do.  If a mod has an opinion that strong don't you think it should be given a significant amount of weight?  If he, as a mod - a position of trust, after all - thinks the name of the coin was chosen to confuse people maybe we should listen.

Heh, he's not a moderator of this alt forum. He just stuck a 'mod' name into his username. Anyone can do that. I can make an account here with a name of AdminMod-Lead, or some nonsense like that. It doesn't make me a moderator of this forum, but just a jerk.

And being a moderator of other forums doesn't hold much weight. I have moderated a gaming forum for like 8+ years and that doesn't mean a whole lot here, nor should it.
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 06:49:35 PM

Hes not a MOD

I mean this with all due respect but do you think it is wise to be talking this way about a mod?  Mods deserve respect and are here to help keep some order.  I, for one, appreciate what they do.  If a mod has an opinion that strong don't you think it should be given a significant amount of weight?  If he, as a mod - a position of trust, after all - thinks the name of the coin was chosen to confuse people maybe we should listen.

He is no mod, and he doesn't behave like one. Look at his posting history.

jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:54:00 PM

Hes not a MOD

haha, i said he is not a mod, then he said he is not a mod. shoudl i change my name to modmod and say he is not a mod?   his name says  "Member, Activity 70"
a real mod looks like "administrator   hero member, activity 10000+"

exposebc

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:56:19 PM

I mean this with all due respect but do you think it is wise to be talking this way about a mod?  Mods deserve respect and are here to help keep some order.  I, for one, appreciate what they do.  If a mod has an opinion that strong don't you think it should be given a significant amount of weight?  If he, as a mod - a position of trust, after all - thinks the name of the coin was chosen to confuse people maybe we should listen.

Heh, he's not a moderator of this alt forum. He just stuck a 'mod' name into his username. Anyone can do that. I can make an account here with a name of AdminMod-Lead, or some nonsense like that. It doesn't make me a moderator of this forum, but just a jerk.

And being a moderator of other forums doesn't hold much weight. I have moderated a gaming forum for like 8+ years and that doesn't mean a whole lot here, nor should it.

What???!  No....  Sorry, you must be wrong.  If he is NOT a mod then wouldn't it be possible that people would see his name and be confused?   That would make him guilty of the same thing he has accused others of.   No one would be that foolish and hypocritical...
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:59:19 PM

What???!  No....  Sorry, you must be wrong.  If he is NOT a mod then wouldn't it be possible that people would see his name and be confused?   That would make him guilty of the same thing he has accused others of.   No one would be that foolish and hypocritical...

People being foolish and hypocritical... have you been reading a different forum than I have? I expect you are just making a point, but I do wonder if anyone has seen a user with mod in their name and actually believed they were a real mod... guess it's possible.
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:01:34 PM

der i see what you did there...  ok waste of forum space..

surgexvb

Activity: 445

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:17:28 PM

Why oh why does so much drama surround this beautiful coin

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 07:19:56 PM

imho start over fresh;

sometimes the impatience of a large chunk of crypto followers act like crack heads waiting for their friend to come back with the crack, when the friend said they'll just be 20 mins and it's hours later. lol your crack will get here when it gets here.

At least with crypto's the longer we wait the better the wallet will be tested and could potentially be... where as with crack the longer you wait the less crack they come back with lol get off the crack people... smoke a joint and have some patience Wink

ROTFLMAO +1 post your btc address that deserves something hehe

BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 07:22:05 PM

Hes not a MOD

He is no mod, and he doesn't behave like one. Look at his posting history.

bro yes i am and satoshi is assistant mod on my altcoin board : look it up!! ;-)

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: