Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:56:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BitcoinPlus (XBC) / MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE / BIT-ADOPTION!  (Read 169665 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
alexcfr

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:05:02 PM

JUST DO IT ! it's free !!
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rossr1

Activity: 363

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:11:38 PM

Some strong positive vibes coming out from the xbc team at the moment, looking forward to the wallet release  Smiley
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 02:02:26 PM

You are a negative Person/ Vote for xbc on mintpal my a$$.....
Wake up on this one lol

SeriousCoins14

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Coinoholic

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 03:00:48 PM

Wake up on this one lol

I agree with this above quotation, the extensive testing done on this wallet source uncovered multiple bugs that likely do apply to most other POS coins, thus in all likelihood, xbc's new wallet has the best potential to survive infinitely - Just like winrars trial period. We want our coin to last.

XBC BTUCL6SoNCMYmvmY7tJ33EdtdvyNL4wdhr
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:04:09 PM

Releasing XLB while still struggling to deliver on basic XBC features was a very very bad move.

Personally I think it is now all a big scam and won't touch either of these coins. 

Anyone can compile a list of features they want implemented in a coin that looks awesome, the problem is it takes whole teams months of work to implement some of these features.   

Although it concerned me that no real development had been done when the IPO was held (at that point this was a Novacoin clone) I was going to give them the benefit of the doubt, but holding a second IPO for a second coin puts the nail on the coffin.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
jcarl987

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:10:23 PM

Releasing XLB while still struggling to deliver on basic XBC features was a very very bad move.

Personally I think it is now all a big scam and won't touch either of these coins. 

Anyone can compile a list of features they want implemented in a coin that looks awesome, the problem is it takes whole teams months of work to implement some of these features.   

Although it concerned me that no real development had been done when the IPO was held (at that point this was a Novacoin clone) I was going to give them the benefit of the doubt, but holding a second IPO for a second coin puts the nail on the coffin.

I guess you mean XLC? Liberty coin is something else entirely. Anyway I'm not sure what the original XBC/XLC dev is doing at the moment but the guys working full time on XBC are not him Smiley

Rumhurius
Legendary

Here we go again

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:13:35 PM

Wake up on this one lol

I agree with this above quotation, the extensive testing done on this wallet source uncovered multiple bugs that likely do apply to most other POS coins, thus in all likelihood, xbc's new wallet has the best potential to survive infinitely - Just like winrars trial period. We want our coin to last.

Simply dont announce it over n over then.

Its the 3 or 4rth time now, without any progress at all Huh
Every time it seems to collapse, they ann the Wallet.

So much really fishy bad politics on this one here.

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:41:04 PM

Wake up on this one lol

I'm a bit pissed at them telling us to move our coins to poloniex for the wallet upgrade, and then changing their mind, at the time of the announcement I sold half of my DRK to jump on the XBC train, that then turned out to be FUD, at the time of me selling 200 DRK they were going for 0.005, now DRK is @ 0.019,

BASTARDO!!!

THERE'S ONLY SO MANY TIMES YOU CAN STRING PEOPLE ALONG, IF IT AIN'T OUT THIS WEEKEND, YOU WILL LOSE MOST OF THE COMMUNITY.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

btcsnippers

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:56:53 PM

Dude get out of crypto if you are this clueless you will lose all your money asap.
Personally I think that u have No Idea what you are talking about and the Only excuse could be is that you are falling down Drunk or a escaped mental patient.
ThePatient

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 05:11:36 PM

Wake up on this one lol

I'm a bit pissed at them telling us to move our coins to poloniex for the wallet upgrade, and then changing their mind, at the time of the announcement I sold half of my DRK to jump on the XBC train, that then turned out to be FUD, at the time of me selling 200 DRK they were going for 0.005, now DRK is @ 0.019,

BASTARDO!!!

THERE'S ONLY SO MANY TIMES YOU CAN STRING PEOPLE ALONG, IF IT AIN'T OUT THIS WEEKEND, YOU WILL LOSE MOST OF THE COMMUNITY.

I agree with the bolded.
ThePatient

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 05:15:26 PM

Dude get out of crypto if you are this clueless you will lose all your money asap.
Personally I think that u have No Idea what you are talking about and the Only excuse could be is that you are falling down Drunk or a escaped mental patient.

This whole thing, (xlc and xbc) could look pretty damn sketchy from someone who hasnt been following along with every detail. Saying he must be an escaped mental patient makes you look like the crazy one...
SeriousCoins14

Activity: 154

Coinoholic

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 05:25:59 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2014, 05:46:36 PM by SeriousCoins14

In response to the above, I had only given one definitive time ETA throughout all of this when we had our first dev step in and state he could be done in a day or two, he had to abandon the project due to personal reasons - For which I do not hold him responsible at all. Beyond that thus far every time I release an update it spreads around that the wallet would have been done in hours each time which have been unfounded rumors - myself nor mindfox has once stated a day nor time the wallet would be done, just that it will be done. If this comes off as "stringing people along" I do apologize, however we are pressed to release news updates, and when we do stories evolve until the public truly believes we announced an X o'clock time which has never been. If you will, it is quite the double edged blade.

The reason I have people moving coins to Poloniex is to make the transition easier, you don't have to do so at all.

As I have stated previously, I do understand the urgency and concern from many of you due to our timeframe - again I promised from day 1 this wallet was going to be handled by a top professional. I feel the crypto community has become too overwhelmed with quick shipped clone wallets, what we're getting is important to me and important to the community of nearly 100 people who are in our live chatroom every day who are understanding the situation and fully aware we take this project very seriously. Please try to understand the difference between a cloned, compiled, and shipped wallet relative to one that has been built and tested by a professional in a lab, this is the basis we're trying to build for XBC, I will not sacrifice quality to meet short term expectations yet risk being destroyed by a glitch we could have uncovered prior in the middle / long term.

On a much brighter note, I do have an update:

The source has been shipped over to the wallet manager at Poloniex exchange for QA inspection, our new wallets have been staking to build transactions as we had discussed to ensure the network doesn't stall to a halt when we do go live (POS networks rely on transactions to operate). I do appreciate everyone's patience throughout this process very much, again please understand that what we are doing here is beneficial to our long term growth, I'm not looking to work full time on this project to have the wallet meltdown 3 months later when the coin is in the hands of potentially tens of thousands of people.

Also, we are pushing now in effort to launch our newer, completely optimized website + our official forum concurrent to the wallet release. It all looks wonderful and those of us who have seen it are blown away by the efforts put in by our web team in such a short period. As such, I expect to be back to bring these things to the public eye as soon as possible. We have a great deal of projects on the table as I have mentioned prior, we will begin moving some of them into a publicly viewable medium via our forums.

As always, feel free to jump on our IRC #XBC and voice your questions, comments, concerns. Leave a message here, send one of our team members a PM, we will always answer you.

XBC BTUCL6SoNCMYmvmY7tJ33EdtdvyNL4wdhr
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 05:55:51 PM

BASTARDO!!!

Although I think it wrong to blame anyone but yourself for selling DRK at the time (not sure what you were thinking there), I do agree they really need to get that wallet out pretty soon. I'm all for ironing out bugs and testing, and am fine with a reasonable delay, but it does come to the point where it may do more harm than good to keep testing... and testing....

Yes, it may be best in the longrun to have an absolutely perfect wallet that can last forever, I just hope the dev team isn't being overly cautious now, testing things more than really necessary. A coordinated release of the new website + wallet makes sense, and if possible, I really suggest they get it all done by the start of next week.
btcsnippers

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 05:56:35 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2014, 07:56:51 PM by btcsnippers

This whole thing, (xlc and xbc) could look pretty damn sketchy from someone who hasnt been following along with every detail. Saying he must be an escaped mental patient makes you look like the crazy one...

hes confusing as far as i can tell 3 or 4 different coins , What Would you attribute that 2 ? xbc xlb xlc and lcl .. so ? also what hes bringing up is ancient history mostly.
the pantient  hi buddy Smiley ill call u on this in trollbox;)

Im by no means saying you cant Hate on XBC and all the delay's There is Plenty of ammunition but get some facts instead of posting random gibberisch.

Im still a supporter I must be crazy for that!  but no institution has caught me yet.
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:03:41 PM

In response to the above, I had only given one definitive time ETA throughout all of this when we had our first dev step in and state he could be done in a day or two, he had to abandon the project due to personal reasons - For which I do not hold him responsible at all. Beyond that thus far every time I release an update it spreads around that the wallet would have been done in hours each time which have been unfounded rumors - myself nor mindfox has once stated a day nor time the wallet would be done, just that it will be done. If this comes off as "stringing people along" I do apologize, however we are pressed to release news updates, and when we do stories evolve until the public truly believes we announced an X o'clock time which has never been. If you will, it is quite the double edged blade.

The reason I have people moving coins to Poloniex is to make the transition easier, you don't have to do so at all.

As I have stated previously, I do understand the urgency and concern from many of you due to our timeframe - again I promised from day 1 this wallet was going to be handled by a top professional. I feel the crypto community has become too overwhelmed with quick shipped clone wallets, what we're getting is important to me and important to the community of nearly 100 people who are in our live chatroom every day who are understanding the situation and fully aware we take this project very seriously. Please try to understand the difference between a cloned, compiled, and shipped wallet relative to one that has been built and tested by a professional in a lab, this is the basis we're trying to build for XBC, I will not sacrifice quality to meet short term expectations yet risk being destroyed by a glitch we could have uncovered prior in the middle / long term.

On a much brighter note, I do have an update:

The source has been shipped over to the wallet manager at Poloniex exchange for QA inspection, our new wallets have been staking to build transactions as we had discussed to ensure the network doesn't stall to a halt when we do go live (POS networks rely on transactions to operate). I do appreciate everyone's patience throughout this process very much, again please understand that what we are doing here is beneficial to our long term growth, I'm not looking to work full time on this project to have the wallet meltdown 3 months later when the coin is in the hands of potentially tens of thousands of people.

Also, we are pushing now in effort to launch our newer, completely optimized website + our official forum concurrent to the wallet release. It all looks wonderful and those of us who have seen it are blown away by the efforts put in by our web team in such a short period. As such, I expect to be back to bring these things to the public eye as soon as possible. We have a great deal of projects on the table as I have mentioned prior, we will begin moving some of them into a publicly viewable medium via our forums.

As always, feel free to jump on our IRC #XBC and voice your questions, comments, concerns. Leave a message here, send one of our team members a PM, we will always answer you.

Awesome answer ! I am in all for XBC. Forza XBC, forever XBC Cheesy.
surgexvb

Activity: 445

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:05:42 PM

XBC will prevail and all the bagholders will rejoice in their wealth, people who sold will search for someone to blame, but will only find themselves.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Rumhurius
Legendary

Here we go again

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 08:12:42 PM

VOTE ON XBC FOR MINTPAL !!!!

pimmellutschen !!!!1111

Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 08:41:34 PM

Allow me to let you in on my experience so far with XBC, the devs & the community:

I have been with the devs & community all the way along, through the tough times & the good. I hold over 1% of the coins. I have regularly spoken to the Lead developer, Seriouscoins for the entire duration of him taking over as lead developer. Never have I met someone as hard working, dedicated, patient, polite & sincere as him. He is a true leader & by far the most professional and persistently hard working man I have had the pleasure of knowing.

His work ethic is beyond brilliant, his vision & passion for this coin goes far beyond monetary value or fame. This is the real deal - honesty, integrity & a genuine sense of care for the investor's & dev team.

Once poloniex lights the fuse for XBC, this rocket ship will go Interstellar.

halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 09:01:56 PM

Guys, I am banned from XBC IRC chat, can you tell me how can I join ?
jiapetz

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 09:08:37 PM

Guys, I am banned from XBC IRC chat, can you tell me how can I join ?

Sent u a PM.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: