Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:20:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 [565] 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 ... 676 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NA  (Read 893544 times)
Jero

Activity: 638
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 06:08:36 AM

What about China ?

About $0,15 per kWh is what I could find, not sure if that's true.

If this list is accurate it's more dan 50% less then in the Netherlands. But maybe it depends by region in China too?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electricity_pricing

Someone has family in Kuwait? I think I go live over there and mine the heck out of Guldencoin ;-)

https://www.guldenweb.com - Het laatste nieuws over Gulden
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1000

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 08:40:23 AM

Hello everybody,

I believe this message will get deleted, because it is a closed, self moderated, central thread, but maybe some of you remember this other Dutch alt that was created, a couple of days before NLG went out into the world.

Our name is EFL or eGulden and the dynamics between the 2 coins has been quite interesting. Today our blockreward halved and this was quite an event, almost 16 bitcoins worth of trading has occurred in the last 24 hours and at current prices this means 1% of our protocol changed hands. You might think we do not have a lot going on for our coin, but the truth isis that the biggest service providers of the Netherlands are supporting both coins, the only difference is that NLG let´s this community know about their progress, but NLG is doing a great job for us, while we are catching inflation. I am fully aware of the plans to stretch NLG for over 100 years and I wish everybody good luck on the development on this coin, just know that your dedication could make a difference for us.

I do not want to make too much of a commercial about it for us, because that is the job of the marketing team of NLG, they really do a great job in showing you pictures of what you can buy with their coin, for EFL it is more about education, so people understand what they are being payed and paying with. We believe everything can be bought for crypto, as long as the one willing to pay understands what he is doing.

That all say´d, good luck on your coin with over 500 pages of comments, just don´t believe all the fuzz that your well known NLG contact is spreading about us.

Cheers,

Mr. Liberland.org

Haha, wat ben je toch een mallerd Niels  Grin Iets teveel van die chilisaus gegeten  Huh

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:44:16 AM

Bitcoin on the way up last week and still rising today. That means also we can buy more with our Guldencoin in the stores.  Smiley

Seems 350-370 sat is the steady price atm for Guldencoin. Waiting for a steady uptrend again soon, i think.
WaterLooDown
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:57:12 AM

Hey All,

I would just like to point out this isn't a self moderated or closed thread, all comments are welcome! Positive, negative, constructive etc etc.

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/ - For the latest Gulden development updates
LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 09:29:50 AM

Three letters that will make a huge difference in the future; P O S  Wink

Not N L G Huh

veertje
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:36:51 AM

Three letters that will make a huge difference in the future; P O S  Wink

Mining is a pleasure at the moment.  Mining with only 20MH/s and it seems like POS in my wallet  Grin Staking already.  Cheesy

But serious, this will maybe a part later on.
GeorgeAurea

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 10:41:02 AM

What about China ?

Electricity location IS in China  Wink

What about China ?

About $0,15 per kWh is what I could find, not sure if that's true.

It's more like 0.07 ~ 0.11 per kWh, depending on the region.

Your electricity bill will be higher, here its 0.23 euro cent 1 Kilowatt.

No, it will not. 0.07 ~ 0.11 per kWh in China and ~0.24 in The Netherlands are average prices.

Besides the mistype earlier, the numbers given are displayed correct.
TamiLee

Activity: 637
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 12:26:34 PM

Keep fighting the good fight guldencoin community! You represent what crypto was meant to be about.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvlTJrNJ5lA
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 01:48:26 PM

Hello everybody,

I believe this message will get deleted, because it is a closed, self moderated, central thread, but maybe some of you remember this other Dutch alt that was created, a couple of days before NLG went out into the world.

Our name is EFL or eGulden and the dynamics between the 2 coins has been quite interesting. Today our blockreward halved and this was quite an event, almost 16 bitcoins worth of trading has occurred in the last 24 hours and at current prices this means 1% of our protocol changed hands. You might think we do not have a lot going on for our coin, but the truth isis that the biggest service providers of the Netherlands are supporting both coins, the only difference is that NLG let´s this community know about their progress, but NLG is doing a great job for us, while we are catching inflation. I am fully aware of the plans to stretch NLG for over 100 years and I wish everybody good luck on the development on this coin, just know that your dedication could make a difference for us.

I do not want to make too much of a commercial about it for us, because that is the job of the marketing team of NLG, they really do a great job in showing you pictures of what you can buy with their coin, for EFL it is more about education, so people understand what they are being payed and paying with. We believe everything can be bought for crypto, as long as the one willing to pay understands what he is doing.

That all say´d, good luck on your coin with over 500 pages of comments, just don´t believe all the fuzz that your well known NLG contact is spreading about us.

Cheers,

Mr. Liberland.org

Haha, wat ben je toch een mallerd Niels  Grin Iets teveel van die chilisaus gegeten  Huh

dus dat! kap er eens mee
veertje
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:17:48 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2015, 04:30:53 PM by veertje

A normal pizza this time  Smiley Easy payment with Nocks and Guldencoin on takeaway.com!

----------------------------------------------------------

How i've done that?

1) Install:
Add-on for Mozilla Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/nl/firefox/addon/nocks-nimble/ or
Add-on for Google Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/nocks-nimble/kpgdkkdpfcgpfkooaejaogabppdmpple

2) Know how to order easy: See the second part of the video:

LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 04:51:35 PM

A normal pizza this time  Smiley Easy payment with Nocks and Guldencoin on takeaway.com!

----------------------------------------------------------

How i've done that?

1) Install:
Add-on for Mozilla Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/nl/firefox/addon/nocks-nimble/ or
Add-on for Google Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/nocks-nimble/kpgdkkdpfcgpfkooaejaogabppdmpple

2) Know how to order easy: See the second part of the video:

Smakelijk Veertje! You forgot the important part though, your NLG address  Wink

Mesterlovesz1974

Activity: 303

GoldReserve! Your Retirement Fund!

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 05:09:45 PM

I am here, again. Just call me a troll, who cares? Almost a week passed and if you are not totally blind, you can see the result of your "community" action!

First, before the reduction of the block reward, there was 7,6 Ghs hashrate dedicated for this coin. Then came the 250k block and you were soo blind to not see what will happen if you reduce the block reward but artifically push down the price not to let it grow to balance this change out!

Again, NLG price should be 10 times more, around 3000 satoshi ATM to be a healthy coin!

Just look at the hashrate now it is 1,6 Ghs! In a POW system, mining is securing the blockchain. If your miners will leave you because of the low price and low block reward, then you will not have any transactions going through, you could not use your coin!

Even if you manage to get 100 Mhs of scrypt hashing power that is not enough for anything!

And there you are sitting, laughing and ordering pizzas, as everything is all right! NO, wake up! There is serious problem with this coin and this is because of some irresponsible people who think they are doing good with keeping the price down!

You should had to let the price rise even if there would be a small disturbance for a few days!

You should stop beeing in the high horses and start thinking on a solution or within a few weeks the hashrate will reach 500-300 mhs, because that is a healthy balance for this low block reward and low price.

If you want to get back your miners to secure the network then you have to find a way to higher the price somehow!

P.S.: You can post the usual "trolls are here so we are doing good" nonsenses, but you should better look around, listen to and check what I am saying because everything I said is true.

P.S.2: Before you start the other boring "sell your NLG, you have your profit...Bla...bla", yes, I invested in NLG, I still have my coins and I am worried about my investment and I do not want to loose it because of some stupid mistake and ignorance you made, and make now!
leipebarry

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:24:08 PM

I am here, again. Just call me a troll, who cares? Almost a week passed and if you are not totally blind, you can see the result of your "community" action!

First, before the reduction of the block reward, there was 7,6 Ghs hashrate dedicated for this coin. Then came the 250k block and you were soo blind to not see what will happen if you reduce the block reward but artifically push down the price not to let it grow to balance this change out!

Again, NLG price should be 10 times more, around 3000 satoshi ATM to be a healthy coin!

Just look at the hashrate now it is 1,6 Ghs! In a POW system, mining is securing the blockchain. If your miners will leave you because of the low price and low block reward, then you will not have any transactions going through, you could not use your coin!

Even if you manage to get 100 Mhs of scrypt hashing power that is not enough for anything!

And there you are sitting, laughing and ordering pizzas, as everything is all right! NO, wake up! There is serious problem with this coin and this is because of some irresponsible people who think they are doing good with keeping the price down!

You should had to let the price rise even if there would be a small disturbance for a few days!

You should stop beeing in the high horses and start thinking on a solution or within a few weeks the hashrate will reach 500-300 mhs, because that is a healthy balance for this low block reward and low price.

If you want to get back your miners to secure the network then you have to find a way to higher the price somehow!

P.S.: You can post the usual "trolls are here so we are doing good" nonsenses, but you should better look around, listen to and check what I am saying because everything I said is true.

P.S.2: Before you start the other boring "sell your NLG, you have your profit...Bla...bla", yes, I invested in NLG, I still have my coins and I am worried about my investment and I do not want to loose it because of some stupid mistake and ignorance you made, and make now!

1.Why would I want multipool miners that do not care about NLG and just want to dump NLG for BTC?
   I want dedicated NLG miners.
2.I do not want NLG to be a PnD coin but a stable trustworthy coin, if that means the price is low, well that is fine by me.
3.That is the big difference between you and me, I see NLG as a pure Dutch Cryptocurrency at it's best not just an investment to cash out for BTC or Euro's.
4.I like pictures of pizza's
5.To be honest I like your post trolls, you should do that once a week just to make me smile.  Smiley
veertje
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:27:37 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2015, 05:47:51 PM by veertje

Why do you think pressure on the price was so high? Because of high volume being dumped by multipools, before the change. Almost no dedeicated miners.
Now >75% of the miners is dedicated!! Almost no dumping from multipools now, you should be glad about that!

I agree, price should be much higher for what it is showing. No doubt it won't take very long before higher values will be there. Just now there are some people who joined recently who dumped their coins again, because they wanted a short term profit.

Be sure, this is being watched and blockchain has never been so good as it is now. POS is a possibility that has been discussed and probably will be introduced in an unique way for Guldencoin later on. First the basics have been done.

You suggest price is kept low. I think it is jumpers who where looking for quick gains that left again.

Dedicated miners are finally back, they were not there before the change.

..yes, I invested in NLG, I still have my coins and I am worried about my investment and I do not want to loose it because of some stupid mistake and ignorance you made, and make now!
I also invested and am not worried as you are.
sven22

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:31:06 PM

Call me a troll or something, but my pizza's are underway!! Bought them for me and my mom with Guldencoin by Nocks.nl Cheesy My very first Guldencoin pizza!! Yammie, gonna enjoy this one so bad! My mom was like wtf are you doing and I just made her smile by doing that! Awesomeness!

NLG Donations: GarNBSDLovSQgPKqhLSiSwGes85VrESgto
MaNI

Activity: 275

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:33:43 PM

Quite a few inaccuracies you have there. I'll address a few of the more important ones.

1) Pre reward drop our hash rate was actually more like 2.5ghs - there was a temporary spike to 7ghs but this only happened *because* of the reward drop and was brought about mostly by people renting to bring the change over faster etc. Don't believe me though check the hashrate chart here yourself http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/coins/guldencoin - compare pre 24 August to now and you will see they are actually very close together.
2) While hash rate is important for security it doesn't effect transaction time in the way you think - in fact our block times (and thus transaction processing) is smoother than ever before.
3) Hash isn't suddenly about to drop off for at least another month as there was an IPO to rent hash for a month - if you were paying attention you would know this.

Now I will agree with you that ideally in the long/medium term the price ideally needs to go up a little (not nearly as much as you claim) to keep things healthy - but it is certainly not as urgent as you seem to think (which makes it look like you want to cash out?) the price will slowly go up when and if the time is right and the market says so. In fact it has already gone up quite a bit, it was trading at ~200 before we announced that the reduction would take place...
veertje
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:35:05 PM

Call me a troll or something, but my pizza's are underway!! Bought them for me and my mom with Guldencoin by Nocks.nl Cheesy My very first Guldencoin pizza!! Yammie, gonna enjoy this one so bad! My mom was like wtf are you doing and I just made her smile by doing that! Awesomeness!

Great Sven, i can remember my first payment so well. Wonderfull feeling was that. Eet smakelijk!
Mesterlovesz1974

Activity: 303

GoldReserve! Your Retirement Fund!

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 06:04:23 PM

Good to see the pump was a small one which again shows this coin has a good value representation and stable.

The sell wall by my stabilization software absorbed most of the buying power and prevented the price to jump too high.

hey Biomike! Please remove your software from the exchanges! If you are artificially change the price in any way that means you are making a centralized coin! Let the market decide the price not you!
I believed in this coin but your actions show that you are against a healthy grows and want to keep the price low in any way! That is not natural! NLG had a price of 700 sat in the past and I believe before the halving, it should go up minimum to 700 or higher!

If you prevent it to go as it should be then you are acting live a Central Bank who controls the price of money. Please think it through and remove your software immediately!

And finally I found it!! It was Biomike who set up a buying wall big enough to absorb the buying pressure!!

And guys, just to let everyone know, "someone" carefully removed Biomike's post about the price manipulation!!

I made a screenshot just to prove that my post and Biomike's existed!
LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 06:06:28 PM

Great Sven, i can remember my first payment so well. Wonderfull feeling was that. Eet smakelijk!

Don't forget to post the pics and address here mate!

LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 06:10:31 PM

Good to see the pump was a small one which again shows this coin has a good value representation and stable.

The sell wall by my stabilization software absorbed most of the buying power and prevented the price to jump too high.

hey Biomike! Please remove your software from the exchanges! If you are artificially change the price in any way that means you are making a centralized coin! Let the market decide the price not you!
I believed in this coin but your actions show that you are against a healthy grows and want to keep the price low in any way! That is not natural! NLG had a price of 700 sat in the past and I believe before the halving, it should go up minimum to 700 or higher!

If you prevent it to go as it should be then you are acting live a Central Bank who controls the price of money. Please think it through and remove your software immediately!

And finally I found it!! It was Biomike who set up a buying wall big enough to absorb the buying pressure!!

And guys, just to let everyone know, "someone" carefully removed Biomike's post about the price manipulation!!

I made a screenshot just to prove that my post and Biomike's existed!

I do understand where you are coming from and to me you are not a troll mate! I also think to a certain extend you are right we should not mess to much with the market by putting up protection walls. On the other hand, this is done to prevent P&D groups from getting their way. One fortunate thing is that we also have a very dedicated and BTC-wise enabled group of supporters to put up the hashes if the chain needs protection. Nevertheless, we do need a certain increase in value sometime soon I think...

Pages: « 1 ... 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 [565] 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 ... 676 »
  Print  

Jump to: