Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:39:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 [612] 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 ... 676 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NA  (Read 893540 times)
leipebarry

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 07:22:13 PM

Wow, what speculations can come from putting up a little display of protest... Let me try to first clarify my actions with the 1680 sell wall. This is in no way an attempt to display power of any kind, it's merely a statement from serious investors that they back the fact that they feel ignored by the very small inner circle around the dev-team. Lets just say we put our money where our mouth is. Not to enforce anything by showing of, but to clearly show we are not just a group of loud mouths or wannabes.

The protest is not about the disappearing community forum as well. Of course this is also a result of ongoing ignoring of serious contributors by the dev team, but not the reason for the 1680 protest.

Ive already read here that my KwartjeTerug and Club1680 are epic fails, but the 32 million coins sitting on the 1680 sell wall prove club1680 is still very alive. People who say KwartjeTerug is a fail clearly don't have a clue about it's success and the massive potential it has to put Gulden on the map once things are ready to go public mainstream.

This protest mainly comes from the ongoing ignoring of serious contributors to Gulden by the dev team. Most recent example is the IPO to fund the private company of Roel Buerra to become a Limited and use it to become active registrant of Guldens IOS wallet and other apps. This was proposed as the only way to get Apple to accept the apps and therefor a necessity. I raised serious and constructive questions about the choice to fund a private company and giving it control over essential assets of the Gulden project. I suggested to create a foundation in stead so no commercial aspects would be the base of future Gulden development. This was, again, like many times, totally ignored.

Even when I offered to fund (or donate) the cost for the limited for Nocks privately, so any conflict of interest can be avoided and the premine could be saved for other goals, it was completely ignored.

Here we are at a point where the dev team has dictated to use 1mm of the premine to fund a private company to become owner of one of Guldens most valuable assets, being the IOS wallet and other IOS apps. This company is owned by the most influential individual in this community that has been in control of almost any other thing in the development of Gulden and therefor has become, together with Rijk (who personally controls all other assets and premine), the central entity that controls Gulden.

As serious investors in Gulden (32mm on 1680 proves we are legit) we want to be enabled to at least be heard by the dev team and be able to defend our concerns (often based upon very rich RL experience).

The total ignoring of this group (together with a majority of other community members) is what motivates our statement right now.

Please notice, we are here because we strongly believe Gulden is one of the most promising crypto projects around and we are extremely committed to help it grow to the exceptional level it deserves. We are in no way interested to harm the coin and it's progress in any way. But we also refuse to be ignored and banned by a very tiny group of inexperienced people that think they need to maintain total control.

So let me get this right?

If you own a lot of NLG you are allowed to have a loud mouth and the dev team should listen to you?
I have to disagree with you, not even going to explain why.
32 million coins on the sell wall is saying the 1680 club is alive?
So this was actual purpose of the 1680 club? Well I thought is was to promote Gulden and use the network of the collective members.
Kwartjeterug is not a fail and people who do not see the potential cleary are not smart enough to understand that?
Well darn I must be a dumb country boy to understand when and epic fail is epic or when something has huge potential.

LTEX you are all talk, hype and fail, just because you own a lot of NLG does not mean your opinion is worth more than any other member.
Let me give you a tip; less posting, talk, hype and more work on GULDEX!
Prove me wrong, get GULDEX online in one year, comply to Dutch regulation and you win the bet 50K NLG
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 07:22:58 PM

to become owner of one of Guldens most valuable assets, being the IOS wallet and other IOS apps.
Sorry I've tried to not get involved in this but I can't sit back and watch such misinformation being wilfully spread.
They will not be the owner of the app (which is any way open source), just the distributor, and more than that most likely the *temporary* distributor. Repeating a lie often enough does *not* make it true, it is quite clear to me that you are trying to make an issue here where there is none.

MaNI if LTEX does make you leave the dev team please go to Digibyte I have investment there too.
MaNI

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 07:26:31 PM

MaNI if LTEX does make you leave the dev team please go to Digibyte I have investment there too.
As embarrassing as I find the ongoing actions and antics of a very small but vocal minority within the Gulden community I am certainly nowhere near about to suddenly just give up on the community.
Jero

Activity: 638
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 07:28:05 PM

...but the 32 million coins sitting on the 1680 sell wall prove club1680 is still very alive...

You remember I asked (yes, you have to ask very kindly) for an account at Club1680. And it was a GO, I even choose an avatar for it. After that I heared nothing anymore. Other members told me this club was dead and no one was sure if this would go anywhere. You never replied to my account request anymore  Cry Today i read this club is open and has a very active Gulden millionaire community/club or whatever. You really believe anyone here take this serious?

https://www.guldenweb.com - Het laatste nieuws over Gulden
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 07:28:13 PM

As embarrassing as I find the ongoing action(s) and antics of a very small but vocal minority within the Gulden community I am certainly nowhere near about to suddenly just give up on the community.

Thank you!
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1000

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 07:29:02 PM

to become owner of one of Guldens most valuable assets, being the IOS wallet and other IOS apps.
Sorry I've tried to not get involved in this but I can't sit back and watch such misinformation being wilfully spread.
They will not be the owner of the app (which is any way open source), just the distributor, and more than that most likely the *temporary* distributor. Repeating a lie often enough does *not* make it true, it is quite clear to me that you are trying to make an issue here where there is none.

I respect your exceptional skills and effort here MaNi. I therefor hope you keep by your wish not to get involved in this, as you put it, "political game". You have no clue how political your co-devs can be in doing exactly that what you try to pin on me here. This discussion should even not take place if only my first serious and respectful questions and reservations would be addressed by the dev team at all. But in stead of showing respect for a member that raises serious questions about fundamental decisions, they have chosen to ignore him and all others that asked for response as well.

The true reason for this situation is to be found in the extremely selective way the central dev team decides to communicate with it's "underlings" To be more precise, the ones that stand applauding around the table that they are shitting on are embraced. The ones asking why they would be shitting on the table are being banned...

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
Jero

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 07:37:43 PM

I respect your exceptional skills and effort here MaNi. I therefor hope you keep by your wish not to get involved in this, as you put it, "political game". You have no clue how political your co-devs can be in doing exactly that what you try to pin on me here. This discussion should even not take place if only my first serious and respectful questions and reservations would be addressed by the dev team at all. But in stead of showing respect for a member that raises serious questions about fundamental decisions, they have chosen to ignore him and all others that asked for response as well.

The true reason for this situation is to be found in the extremely selective way the central dev team decides to communicate with it's "underlings" To be more precise, the ones that stand applauding around the table that they are shitting on are embraced. The ones asking why they would be shitting on the table are being banned...

You know what Al Capone do with those guys, don't ya?

leipebarry

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 07:45:47 PM

...but the 32 million coins sitting on the 1680 sell wall prove club1680 is still very alive...

You remember I asked (yes, you have to ask very kindly) for an account at Club1680. And it was a GO, I even choose an avatar for it. After that I heared nothing anymore. Other members told me this club was dead and no one was sure if this would go anywhere. You never replied to my account request anymore  Cry Today i read this club is open and has a very active Gulden millionaire community/club or whatever. You really believe anyone here take this serious?

Club1680 was only founded for LTEX to find out who person with the real big wallet is.
After he found out he made him his underling and that underling was allowed to be shit upon under the table.  Huh (LTEX needs to explain this)
My guess it was Biomake who became your underling LTEX and you guys planned a hostile takeover together with the Criptoe team but it failed.
After that LTEX, Biomike and Criptoe took over AUR were they play the KINGS they dreamt to be.
However the hostile takeover of Gulden has never left his mind.

Seriously LTEX seriously do you now understand how stupid that whole conspiracy story of you sounds?
It sounds just as stupid as my story, or is my story true?  Cheesy

edit;
Want to make a bet LTEX?
Guldex live withing 1 year and applying to Dutch regulations.
50K NLG bet?
Or rather not because GULDEX is just a hype and future epic fail like club1680 and kwartjeterug?
Jero

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 07:50:01 PM

@LTEX

When GuldenWallet was removed from the Apple Store we, as a community, had a big problem which must be solved quick. At the same time the Nocks Native app which was funded by the community as well (ref. https://community.gulden.com/t/nocks-native-voor-ios/1040) will have the same challenge. With the already sold 1 million premine the Nocks construction was set up. A very logic and solid solution for this time without any, in the meantime proven, future worries at all. This IPO was sold in a blink of an eye so there is the strength of the community again. There are no legitimate reasons to let the dev team answer any doubts only you have.

Please stop this endless nowhere going discussion, people get tired up with this kind of *

LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 07:53:13 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2015, 08:08:57 PM by LTEX

So let me get this right?

If you own a lot of NLG you are allowed to have a loud mouth and the dev team should listen to you?
I have to disagree with you, not even going to explain why.

Read the post Barry, I say we are not here to show of or be loud mouths, we are here because we seriously doubt the central and undemocratic way the dev team operates can create serious damage in the long run. We are here not only to protect our own investments, but also those of others like yourself! Why is it such a bad thing to keep an eye on the ball and ask well funded questions when doubts arrive? And why is it totally normal that the central entity in control, calling themselves decentralized dev's, can totally ignore that without any protest?

32 million coins on the sell wall is saying the 1680 club is alive?
So this was actual purpose of the 1680 club? Well I thought is was to promote Gulden and use the network of the collective members.

The purpose of club1680 is and has always been a platform for serious stakeholders (the ones with 1mm or more) to join efforts in supporting the prosperous growth of Gulden. This doen not mean they only have to finance everything the dev team likes to do, they also have a responsibility to question those actions as well

Kwartjeterug is not a fail and people who do not see the potential cleary are not smart enough to understand that?
Well darn I must be a dumb country boy to understand when and epic fail is epic or when something has huge potential.

I cannot and will not judge who you are Barry, but KwartjeTerug is online and fully functional. It still pays out 0.25NLG to the liter to anyone that registers an account and claims their gas-bill. It's 100% funded by me privately, including the NLG that is being payed out. I asked the dev team 8 months ago to help me out to get a payment processor that enables me to offer special discounts based upon real NLG prices (so 100, 200 or 500 NLG, not the equivalent to it in EUR) This is one of the reasons we still can't boost the concept, played out to the dev team over a year ago already.

LTEX you are all talk, hype and fail, just because you own a lot of NLG does not mean your opinion is worth more than any other member.
Let me give you a tip; less posting, talk, hype and more work on GULDEX!

If I would be all talk, there would be just 10K NLG on 1680 right now. Also, sites like (the epic failed) club1680 and KwartjeTerug would not exist. Nor would all the pizza's I've paid for community members here put extra attention to Nocks. There would me no Stickers and business cards distributed around the country and no one would have received their so beloved 5000NLG phisical coins.

But then again, that probably would look like peanuts once you are done with all the real action you have planed for Gulden yourself right?

Prove me wrong, get GULDEX online in one year, comply to Dutch regulation and you win the bet 50K NLG

I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else here, just to myself. I will deliver Guldex, not because it puts me on a pedestal here, but because it puts Gulden one step closer to get accepted by a wider user base. I'm in this mostly out of ideology, that also means I'm not scared away that easy...

veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 07:54:17 PM

So now positive again please  Grin I think the dev team is doing a great job and LTEX can support as well and did very good things for Gulden. Trust is needed here first on both sides. Can take a while after this maybe. Maybe talk face to face in a meeting and join forces. All want the best for Gulden, so old cows have to get burried here for trust between both parties, i think.
LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 07:57:24 PM

@LTEX

When GuldenWallet was removed from the Apple Store we, as a community, had a big problem which must be solved quick. At the same time the Nocks Native app which was funded by the community as well (ref. https://community.gulden.com/t/nocks-native-voor-ios/1040) will have the same challenge. With the already sold 1 million premine the Nocks construction was set up. A very logic and solid solution for this time without any, in the meantime proven, future worries at all. This IPO was sold in a blink of an eye so there is the strength of the community again. There are no legitimate reasons to let the dev team answer any doubts only you have.

Please stop this endless nowhere going discussion, people get tired up with this kind of *

@Jero If time was of the essence, they should have asked me for the € 1K directly and they would have it in the bank 2 minutes afterwards. I've shown my pro active participation in that way many times before.

I still think that the premine should not have been used to fund a private company to become the registrant of Guldens IOS apps. If everyone that supported this IPO for the sake of Gulden and not their private benefits, I will offer to buy their NLG back at the same rate right now and donate it to the Refugees charity...

LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 08:00:28 PM

So now positive again please  Grin I think the dev team is doing a great job and LTEX can support as well and did very good things for Gulden. Trust is needed here first on both sides. Can take a while after this maybe. Maybe talk face to face in a meeting and join forces. All want the best for Gulden, so old cows have to get burried here for trust between both parties, i think.

I want nothing else (or less) than a positive and trustful cooperation with anyone here, especially the dev team. They are absolutely doing an awesome job, but that makes it the more sad that I lost trust in the way they chose to dictate things here without any room for serious debate!

Meije

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 08:03:16 PM

They will not be the owner of the app (which is any way open source), just the distributor, and more than that most likely the *temporary* distributor, something which they are doing as a favour for us the dev team because we asked them and because this is the best tactic to solve our current app store problemand what has worked for other coins.
Repeating a lie often enough does *not* make it true, it is quite clear to me that you are trying to make an issue here where there is none.

Please do not get involved in this MaNi, you are doing a fantastic job. This frustration began long before you got into the dev team and many people left because of it. I know the language is sometimes not appropriate but sometimes there is no other way for people to listen than to bang them on the head.
leipebarry

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 08:03:30 PM

I want nothing else (or less) than a positive and trustful cooperation with anyone here, especially the dev team. They are absolutely doing an awesome job, but that makes it the more sad that I lost trust in the way they chose to dictate things here without any room for serious debate!

Really debate?
Putting coins on a 1680 sell wall to make a statement?
You call that debate?
LTEX is always right and everyone else is wrong.

Better agree with LTEX or else millions on a 1680 sat wall!
Jero

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 08:04:37 PM

@LTEX

@Jero If time was of the essence, they should have asked me for the € 1K directly and they would have it in the bank 2 minutes afterwards. I've shown my pro active participation in that way many times before.

I still think that the premine should not have been used to fund a private company to become the registrant of Guldens IOS apps. If everyone that supported this IPO for the sake of Gulden and not their private benefits, I will offer to buy their NLG back at the same rate right now and donate it to the Refugees charity...

Well, you were too late for that action. The IPO was started already and filling op quick. Next time better i guess... for now more than enough said. All positive vibes to Gulden again, pls  Cool

Meije

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 08:06:46 PM

Talking about positivity, who hasn't voted yet  Grin? https://funding.gulden.com/sponsoren-van-de-drone-racing-kampioenschappen-in-de-jaarbeurs2016/
leipebarry

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 08:09:04 PM

Barry stop that attitude please, LTEX is doing the project and the community a great favor in many different ways. You probably don't understand how projects like this are set up, you can't just go from A to Z without passing B, C, D etc. You start off small and you keep feeding the fire untill it becomes a roaring blaze. Unless you yourself have any credentials in this thing of ours, I think an attitude of gratitude is much more fitting than your current attitude which in my opinion sounds pretty trollish...

Nope I am saying as it is.
I am not an underling of LTEX, you or the devteam.
You are probably right, I don't understand those things because I am sooooo dumb and you guys are soooo smart!

Perhaps maybe you are right... here is some gratitude.
Thank you for the Epic fail of 1680club and kwartjeterug.  Grin

Like I said before but still have not recieved any comments of LTEX on that matter.
50K NLG bet, 1 year GULDEX online, applying to Dutch regulations.
Prove me wrong LTEX or should I stop asking from now on?
Jero

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 08:09:28 PM

I did @Meije

Really good advertising for Gulden this is!

And you also combined your hobby/interest with Gulden. Wish more people can do that, awesome!

Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 08:16:58 PM

The Gulden team reminds me of how Donald Trump is going about his presidential campaign.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/251753-trump-i-dont-want-lobbyists-special-interests

The only problem for the team is they don't have the money Mr Trump has but the way they are raising funds doesn't leave them having to answer to anyone and they can do what they think is best for the currency.

I am not saying LTEX would have them by the balls if he donates large sums of money and expects favours in return in the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 [612] 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 ... 676 »
  Print  

Jump to: