Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:35:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NiceHash.com - sell & buy hash rate cloud mining service / multipool  (Read 794124 times)
NiceHashSupport

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 11:52:03 AM

Really like the new NiceHashMiner.
Couple of feature questions/suggestions.
Could you add a % value as well as "less cores" ?
Autostart option in the config file or command line argument?

Such as, only use 40% of cores, rounded up or down or try to use 40% of total CPU, whichever is easiest to program.
A way to have the benchmark run every X hours to re-evaluate itself?
Currently on an X3470 I'm getting 0.00KH for both Axiom and scryptjanenf16, not sure if a longer decimal value needs to be used for those with a weaker CPU.
450KH with lyra2re
Command line arguments to override config.json values such as -lesscpu 4
A priority setting would also be useful.

1. A % or LessThreads gives you the same end effect - controlling number of threads to execute. Giving more parameters regarding this matter would only make config more bloated and confusing. We will keep single value. Everyone can easily calculate what 40% means for their PC. And considering fact that you do not change hardware every day, you need to perform this calculation manually only once.

2. We will add autostart later once we have final product and when some additional system checks are performed. We do not want this tool to become something botnet users would use.

3. Benchmarking every X hours would mean that current active mining is stopped. Probably not something the majority want. The hardware does not change while PC is running and we see no benefit of doing benchmark re-evaluation over time. Neither did you explain why re-evaluation over time would be needed at all.

4. We will probably make more decimal places being displayed. Your CPU is probably very slow for Axiom and ScryptJane, because it doesn't have AVX (and both mentioned algorithms are AVX optimized).

5. Command line options are not supported yet for the same reason as - read point 2.

6. CPU mining priority is automatically set to lowest by cpuminer. The reasons why someone would want to mine with higher priority are unknown to us, but on another side, botnet users would gladly exploit this functionality.

NiceHash.com - Largest Crypto-Mining Marketplace

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blue-yu

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 04:37:52 PM

Dear users,

Our first beta version of easy-to-use best-profit auto-switching NiceHashMiner has just been released! This is a Windows application for painless and straightforward CPU&GPU mining for everyone. Why leave you computer idle, whereas it could earn you Bitcoins with just a few clicks?

https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=news&id=44

Thank you for using our service and keep on hashing!

Best regards,
NiceHash team

Very nice tool. I have been waiting something like that since Miner Control looks dead. Even Kbomba seems to gave up. There is a lot of job ahead of You. Here are some thing I miss from MinerControl: reload, autostart, integrated console, and more detail tabs (hashrate, price, earn,... I know that newer versions will have some of this things included.

BR, and keep the good work...
PeaMine

Activity: 979
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 07:34:04 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2015, 07:46:36 PM by PeaMine

Really like the new NiceHashMiner.
Couple of feature questions/suggestions.
Could you add a % value as well as "less cores" ?
Autostart option in the config file or command line argument?

Such as, only use 40% of cores, rounded up or down or try to use 40% of total CPU, whichever is easiest to program.
A way to have the benchmark run every X hours to re-evaluate itself?
Currently on an X3470 I'm getting 0.00KH for both Axiom and scryptjanenf16, not sure if a longer decimal value needs to be used for those with a weaker CPU.
450KH with lyra2re
Command line arguments to override config.json values such as -lesscpu 4
A priority setting would also be useful.

1. A % or LessThreads gives you the same end effect - controlling number of threads to execute. Giving more parameters regarding this matter would only make config more bloated and confusing. We will keep single value. Everyone can easily calculate what 40% means for their PC. And considering fact that you do not change hardware every day, you need to perform this calculation manually only once.

2. We will add autostart later once we have final product and when some additional system checks are performed. We do not want this tool to become something botnet users would use.

3. Benchmarking every X hours would mean that current active mining is stopped. Probably not something the majority want. The hardware does not change while PC is running and we see no benefit of doing benchmark re-evaluation over time. Neither did you explain why re-evaluation over time would be needed at all.

4. We will probably make more decimal places being displayed. Your CPU is probably very slow for Axiom and ScryptJane, because it doesn't have AVX (and both mentioned algorithms are AVX optimized).

5. Command line options are not supported yet for the same reason as - read point 2.

6. CPU mining priority is automatically set to lowest by cpuminer. The reasons why someone would want to mine with higher priority are unknown to us, but on another side, botnet users would gladly exploit this functionality.

1 and 3. This would be a useful feature as I run this on my home PC and several dedicated servers I bought to originally mine MemoryCoin(that didn't turn out well).  Some of them I run multiple programs on and manually checking benchmark on each could be a hassle. Currently I just run Monero on them and manually tuning each one took a few minutes to find the optimal value.  Having profit switching would be great(also any plans on adding CryptoNight algorithm?).  Perhaps a better idea would only on the first run, or any time a new version if available of NiceHashMiner?

4. I used this on several E3-1240v3 and got 0.00 for all 3 values running Windows Server 2008 R2.
I manually ran them and got 580KH, .05KH and .03KH on 4 cores so something with the benchmark tool seems off.  On the X3470, only lyra2re showed a value which was accurate, while on the E3 v3 it showed 0.00 for all 3 CPU values.  I tried the fast, normal, and lengthy benchmark and got the same result.

6. Did not notice it already started in idle priority, this is what I was wanting to do, though having the option of running it as below normal might be nice for sets of hardware I run nothing else on?  Doesn't really seem to make a difference in hash rate either way.

Datacenter Technician and Electrician.  If you have any questions feel free to ask me as I am generally bored looking at logs and happy to help during free time.
NiceHashSupport

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 07:39:55 PM

3. If you have same hardware on all machines, you can run benchmark on one, then just copy config.json to all other machines.

4. You may try to debug this by manually launching benchmark. If you define config to launch with console, you will see startup parameters. Use the same parameters and see what will happen. It is possible that cpuminer instance crashes for some reason - in such case Terminated would be written, but after benchmark is complete, cpu averaging kicks and may hide the "Terminated" result with speed 0.

PeaMine

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 07:48:33 PM

3. If you have same hardware on all machines, you can run benchmark on one, then just copy config.json to all other machines.

4. You may try to debug this by manually launching benchmark. If you define config to launch with console, you will see startup parameters. Use the same parameters and see what will happen. It is possible that cpuminer instance crashes for some reason - in such case Terminated would be written, but after benchmark is complete, cpu averaging kicks and may hide the "Terminated" result with speed 0.

3. Hardware ranges from X3470, E3 v1, v2 and v3 of various models 1230-1270.  I can just manually benchmark them for now, was just a feature idea I had.

4. Will debug and check more on this.

Datacenter Technician and Electrician.  If you have any questions feel free to ask me as I am generally bored looking at logs and happy to help during free time.
NiceHashSupport

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 07:57:18 PM

3. Hardware ranges from X3470, E3 v1, v2 and v3 of various models 1230-1270.  I can just manually benchmark them for now, was just a feature idea I had.

Once we have a good idea how to prevent botminers, we can make an autostart, autobenchmark command line options, that could simply what you would like to achieve. But that is not something to arrive so soon, we have other priorities, like adding AMD support, so you better just manually benchmark them - it just few clicks Smiley

PeaMine

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 12:39:06 AM

Once we have a good idea how to prevent botminers, we can make an autostart, autobenchmark command line options, that could simply what you would like to achieve. But that is not something to arrive so soon, we have other priorities, like adding AMD support, so you better just manually benchmark them - it just few clicks Smiley

Totally understandable, thanks for the quick response.
Autostart is the most important one to prevent botnets from using it in my opinion, though that's a nice feature to have for legit users too.  Catch 22 for sure.
Wonder if there would be a way to require user interaction once, to generate a random start up key or something, that would only work for that hardware set, similar to how games have a unique GUID.
This way if they tried to deploy it via a botnet, every infected machine would need to do a certain task to create the autostart UserID.  Or something that could be done via the nicehash site etc.  Just a random idea I'm not much of a coder lol.

Either way amazing idea and work!

PeaMine

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 01:38:57 AM

For CPU, what's the current most profitable algo to use on nicehash on E3-1240v3?

NiceHashSupport

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 07:58:37 AM

ScryptJaneNf16.

StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:29:42 AM

The most advanced crypto currency cloud mining, hash rental and multipool.

Rent hash power by simply placing an order!
Lease your rigs as simple as using a multipool!

NiceHash is the most advanced crypto currency cloud mining, hash rental and multipool. We offer you to buy or sell hashing power without contracts on pay-as-you-go basis. Why bother with risky mining contracts or renting/leasing rigs, when you can sell or buy hashing power directly? NiceHash brings more to renters and rig owners.

And how exactly NiceHash service works?
NiceHash works similar as an advanced pool. Rig owners point their rigs towards NiceHash advanced stratum server. NiceHash stratum server verifies, aggregates and accelerates hash power of the connected rigs and points the power to the pools that buyers set's within their orders.

Here are some of our recommended hardware partners:

Why use NiceHash for buying hashing power?
- Pay for exactly what you want - for accepted shares only!
- Never pay for dead or faulty configured rigs (remember, you're not renting rigs but rig's hash power which is aggregated through NiceHash)!
- Simple way to create orders instantly!
- Cancel any order at any time (finally you can instantly switch between various algorithms)!
- Secure online wallet for fast purchases!
- Mine your coins with massive hash rates!

Buying hashing power at NiceHash is very simple. We welcome you to take a look a this short video how-to tutorial to get a quick glance of how NiceHash works and how you can buy and use hashing power at NiceHash.

Wanna get some hash power ASAP? Just register at nicehash.com and place your order Smiley

Why use NiceHash for selling hashing power?
- As simple as using a multipool with PPS!
- Keeping peace of mind while selling your hash power (buyers are not directly affected if your rig goes offline - you'll never have to make any refunds or time extensions)!
- Be paid more than any multipool pays!
- Automatic payments in Bitcoins 4 times a day!
- No registration needed!
- No limits - use as many rigs as you like!
- Graphical and textual statistics!

Wanna start earning some Bitcoins ASAP? Take a look at our Getting started guide.

You should also check out our innovative Best Profit Auto-Switching Multi-Algorithm Mining! NiceHash BPASMAM calculates the currently most profitable algorithm based on current orders at NiceHash.com. If GPU miners uses our auto-switching ports (ports 43xx), then sgminer will automatically switch to the most profitable algorithm.

NiceHash.com is hosted on a professional servers infrastructure. We'll work hard to provide highly-available and secure service to our users.

So, what are you waiting for? Start using NiceHash today!

nicehash.com

For more information about the service just drop a question in this thread or send email to info@nicehash.com.

We welcome you to check on FAQ's (many of the questions from this thread are answered in the FAQ's). I would especially recommend these selected topics:

General:
How exactly does pay-per-valid-share and get-paid-per-valid share work?
http://nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=faq#faqg1

Rig providers/sellers:
Which miners are supported?
http://nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=faq#faqs0

How can I configure my miner to work with NiceHash service?
http://nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=faq#faqs1

I have slow mining rig. Can I adjust difficulty?
http://nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=faq#faqs9

Where can I get the latest software (sgminer, cgminer, etc.)?
http://nicehash.com/software

Buyers of hash power:
How can I buy hash power at NiceHash?
http://nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=faq#faqb0

We all wish you Nice hashing Smiley

is it same like cex.io Huh or has anything more features than cex..... i am really fed up of cex... need a nice cloud mining site ..will try this one...hope it doesnt comes out scam later
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 09:35:09 AM

The most advanced crypto currency cloud mining, hash rental and multipool.

Rent hash power by simply placing an order!
Lease your rigs as simple as using a multipool!

NiceHash is the most advanced crypto currency cloud mining, hash rental and multipool. We offer you to buy or sell hashing power without contracts on pay-as-you-go basis. Why bother with risky mining contracts or renting/leasing rigs, when you can sell or buy hashing power directly? NiceHash brings more to renters and rig owners.

And how exactly NiceHash service works?
NiceHash works similar as an advanced pool. Rig owners point their rigs towards NiceHash advanced stratum server. NiceHash stratum server verifies, aggregates and accelerates hash power of the connected rigs and points the power to the pools that buyers set's within their orders.

Here are some of our recommended hardware partners:

Why use NiceHash for buying hashing power?
- Pay for exactly what you want - for accepted shares only!
- Never pay for dead or faulty configured rigs (remember, you're not renting rigs but rig's hash power which is aggregated through NiceHash)!
- Simple way to create orders instantly!
- Cancel any order at any time (finally you can instantly switch between various algorithms)!
- Secure online wallet for fast purchases!
- Mine your coins with massive hash rates!

Buying hashing power at NiceHash is very simple. We welcome you to take a look a this short video how-to tutorial to get a quick glance of how NiceHash works and how you can buy and use hashing power at NiceHash.

Wanna get some hash power ASAP? Just register at nicehash.com and place your order Smiley

Why use NiceHash for selling hashing power?
- As simple as using a multipool with PPS!
- Keeping peace of mind while selling your hash power (buyers are not directly affected if your rig goes offline - you'll never have to make any refunds or time extensions)!
- Be paid more than any multipool pays!
- Automatic payments in Bitcoins 4 times a day!
- No registration needed!
- No limits - use as many rigs as you like!
- Graphical and textual statistics!

Wanna start earning some Bitcoins ASAP? Take a look at our Getting started guide.

You should also check out our innovative Best Profit Auto-Switching Multi-Algorithm Mining! NiceHash BPASMAM calculates the currently most profitable algorithm based on current orders at NiceHash.com. If GPU miners uses our auto-switching ports (ports 43xx), then sgminer will automatically switch to the most profitable algorithm.

NiceHash.com is hosted on a professional servers infrastructure. We'll work hard to provide highly-available and secure service to our users.

So, what are you waiting for? Start using NiceHash today!

nicehash.com

For more information about the service just drop a question in this thread or send email to info@nicehash.com.

We welcome you to check on FAQ's (many of the questions from this thread are answered in the FAQ's). I would especially recommend these selected topics:

General:
How exactly does pay-per-valid-share and get-paid-per-valid share work?
http://nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=faq#faqg1

Rig providers/sellers:
Which miners are supported?
http://nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=faq#faqs0

How can I configure my miner to work with NiceHash service?
http://nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=faq#faqs1

I have slow mining rig. Can I adjust difficulty?
http://nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=faq#faqs9

Where can I get the latest software (sgminer, cgminer, etc.)?
http://nicehash.com/software

Buyers of hash power:
How can I buy hash power at NiceHash?
http://nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=faq#faqb0

We all wish you Nice hashing Smiley

is it same like cex.io Huh or has anything more features than cex..... i am really fed up of cex... need a nice cloud mining site ..will try this one...hope it doesnt comes out scam later

its certainly no scam ...

all of our mining donation links for devs are all through nicehash ...

thefarm is also through here as well ... and mines very well ...

just trying to elay any doubts you may have ...

a really good place to throw your hashrate through ...

#crysx

fredeq
Legendary

Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 05:48:03 PM

Hey,

Is the ScryptJane(Nf16) the same algo as Ultracoin(UTC)?
I cant find any ANN of this leocoin to confirm, pretty shady Tongue

https://whattomine.com - Check what to mine Smiley
NiceHashSupport

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 06:13:58 PM

Hey,

Is the ScryptJane(Nf16) the same algo as Ultracoin(UTC)?
I cant find any ANN of this leocoin to confirm, pretty shady Tongue

Yes, apparently until November, Ultracoin uses the same NF (16), so you can buy hashing power for Ultracoin too.

Bananana

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 02:34:19 AM

Anybody know what happen to quark mining in nicehash, the reject rate is so high for everyone.

https://www.nicehash.com/?p=miners&a=12&l=1

cwh229

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 02:50:28 AM

We're pleased to announce the immediate availability for buying and selling hashing power based on Scrypt-Jane algorithm for LEOcoin: https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=news&id=41

Thank you for using our service and keep on hashing!

Best regards,
NiceHash team

I have downloaded the patched cgminer for Scrypt-Jane from the link on the nicehash website news release,  but I am only receive hardware errors with the suggested settings. I have also tried lowering the intensity, thread concurrency, work size and gpu threads but still I only receive hardware errors and no accepted shares. Are their any additional system requirements?

WIN 7 Prof - 64bit
4GB
Sapphire R9 280x Toxic

Suggestions?

Thanks!
PeaMine

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 06:50:03 AM

Wanted to report the new benchmark works great.
One issue is no matter what the priority seems to be Normal instead of Idle or Below Normal.
I even tried manually setting it using --cpu-priority 0 and still shows as Normal instead of Idle.

NiceHashSupport

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 08:24:18 AM

Wanted to report the new benchmark works great.
One issue is no matter what the priority seems to be Normal instead of Idle or Below Normal.
I even tried manually setting it using --cpu-priority 0 and still shows as Normal instead of Idle.

That is because priority is set on thread level and not process level.

Anybody know what happen to quark mining in nicehash, the reject rate is so high for everyone.

Checking into that. Are you a miner among them with high stale rate? Could you provide us a ping report to USA server? Check FAQ how to do this.

tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 09:10:41 AM

Nicehash ... on nicehashminer for nvidia  what version of ccminer does it use..why does it mine with two cmd windows ....why is it mining a worthless algo.. why 20 more questions but don't have the time to ask. Theres gotta be a better miner control. x11 is a minus profitable algo.
NiceHashSupport

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 09:12:44 AM

Nicehash ... on nicehashminer for nvidia  what version of ccminer does it use..why does it mine with two cmd windows ....why is it mining a worthless algo.. why 20 more questions but don't have the time to ask. Theres gotta be a better miner control.

What kind of GPUs you have inside? It will use tpruvots for non-maxwell cards and sp for maxwell cards.

Make sure to complete benchmark correctly and that values reported in benchmark are what you expect.

Bananana

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 11:24:59 AM

Checking into that. Are you a miner among them with high stale rate? Could you provide us a ping report to USA server? Check FAQ how to do this.

Looks like you already fix the problem. Thanks Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: