Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:17:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 [563] 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759171 times)
tw0rak

Activity: 600
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:39:34 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2014, 10:14:11 AM by tw0rak

Thank you all for helping filling my wallet.

I have decided to make this list of donation - everybody can know, im not enriching myself.

Total donated: 62426.592216

Im very happy from your generosity, I appreciate it so much!

Will be updated max every day, mostly often.

TW0R

Hi there WhiteCoiners,

I would like to share here with you the situation what happend to me:

I was supporting WhiteCoin from the beginning, helped to price rise, bought more and more WhiteCoins when the price was going lower, helping with wallet translation to my native language etc.

Totally i have collected over 950k WC. I was intending to HOLD them a LONG time. Over 1BTC in WC. Nice number for a poor guy from middle europe, more than half of my monthly wage.

Yesterday evening i was thinking about purchasing some trading bot to make trades for me when im at work. Made quick google search and found a youtube video. Starting to watch that and clicked the link under it, downloaded a program from mediafire, continue watching the video about the program and installing it in the meantime.

And now what happend in next quarter an hour:
a) setup.exe - does nothing, i started to be suspicious its a virus - hard restart the computer to safe what i can
b) everything looks fine, now my Mintpal account logged out - i had my pwd stored in Chrome, just logged back again
c) everything looks fine, Mintpal acc logged me out again - logged back in and FCUK - all my WC were gone
d) i tought its a mintpal fault, they had restart sth - therefore the logouts - i tought it will be fine in a few mins
e) wrote to #whitecoinfoundation IRC - but nobody has those problems
f) starting to investigate what was happening
g) obviously I have sold all my WhiteCoins for the price 125-122 satoshi...nice but where are the BTC?
h) BTC were traded for DarkCoins at the lowest offer
i) DRK were withdrawed to some guys wallet (not mine) and confirmed using my email
j) there is no confirmation email, even in trash
k) tracking the DRK wallet using the blockexplorer and the coins were sent half an hour after that to Cryptsy wallet
l) probalby traded there for clean and clear BTC.

Did I have a antivirus/firewall? No. Did I had easy pwd? No - 18 H/L letters, numbers, special signs. Im I new here? No - just new nick to my old tw0r.

Why Im writing this? TO WARN YOU ALL! Its most imporant here its very important to me so be satisfied - everything bad have to bring something good. The second think - like i wrote to IRC: We are a great community, and Im sure I will do the same if it happends to you.

Anyone can help poor guy robbed for his WhiteCoin, please donate a bit...950k was stolen, every little bit helps a lot...

Thanks

WfAGYTGLF8JFW81dbrDBRsA49uw76iSKzP

This is my safe WhiteCoin address. 3 people from the IRC #whitecoinfoundation helped me every 0.5-1.1% of the stolen amount. I appreciate that very much. Thank you guys.

Sorry for my english, correct me if Im wrong somewhere - Im from Czech Republic.

Now the links: !!! Do NOT download that !!! Its just FYI. Aware of programs like that!

Youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCy5VAQs4So
Mediafire file: http://www.mediafire.com/download/1329c4rs8vspypq/Bitcoin.Bot.GT.v1.3.zip

The video have over 3k watched - how many people was fcked up like me?

Best regards and good luck to all of you and to WhiteCoin itself.

TW0R

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoSEO

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 09:13:28 AM

I am so tired to hear you guys talking talking talking, always talk

Trying closing your eyes and putting your head in the sand. That will keep pace with current thinking.

I'm curious, your post history shows that you have supported coins with anon functionality. You seem to have changed tac on that and I'm curious as to why. Not trying to be facetious sincerely interested in your experience.

I am not saying I am against ANON. I am saying I against having yet another coin. I want to settle on a coin, one that is not pump and dump. I thought this was the coin and want to invest more. Now I have effectively put on the break and have told my camp the same. I don't think I am really reaching the right person to make my case. Who is in charge here?

The community is in charge. I hope you haven't interpreted my own statements as saying "this is what we have to do". If a critical mass of opinion in our community moves to not doing this as a companion coin, then I'll support that. I feel that my main role for now as these discussions take place is to try to make clear to people where majority opinion seems to exist.

I do think your concerns are valid, I share them. That's why at every step of the way I've tried to ensure that this proposed project have direct and lasting benefit to holders of WC. To me, if they're in the same wallet and it's a simple matter to exchange WC for WOC when you need them, I don't think we'd see WC taper off at all, I do think the economics of these concepts are sound (which are not solely mine, most of what I drafted earlier came from weeks of consulting with community members in direct chats).

Especially if we time the release of an awesome new development for whitecoin for around the end of the IPO period, we'd essentially have a multi-faceted service on our hands. There are still plenty of options for developing WC and I hope you don't think we'll be abandoning that in the long term, because nothing could be further from the truth. Our most requested feature has been some form of privacy, and that's why this discussion is happening now.

All the best,

Chris

Again, you keep bringing up "the community" and quite frankly have not provide any names of the community. I am in the community for that matter and most likely a hundred others, but I don't see a hundred others stating their support for your "community plans". This is called avoidance to the questions that I am asking and trying to response in a manner that is shallow and without substance. I want you to know that I will no longer support this coin based on what you have just stated and what I have learned over the last few days. You are not forthright with your dealings in your development and you are trying to create the illusion that there are hundreds of you support the idea of a new coin. This is simple not the case as evidence throughout your continued responses.

This is why your coin is trading at 120-140 sat and will most likely never attract new investment for a healthy currency. Just another failed ALT with wishful thinking and poor implementation. Even Hobo Nickles has a greater market cap. Please get the price a little higher so I can dump your coins back to you and take my camp to another coin that has a business plan and honestly looks out for the interest of their current investors

Good day Sir.

If you want to see where the community support for the idea is go back to page 559 from about 2 weeks ago, theres about 2 pages of people wanting anon

Perhaps I did not make my self clear. I stated I was oppose to a new coin, nothing to do with rejecting privacy in any statement I have ever made. Please show me where more than four or five people (out of hundreds) are supporting a new coin to dilute the current WC. If this is the only way to get ANON, then yes you could infer the position. Some call it attitude, I call it questioning the structure and organisation. There is nothing I can do at this point. It sounds like the wheels are in motion to create this new coin and it will ultimately wipe out the original WC for better or for worse. I am merely selecting to hedge my position before this eventuality removes value completely. Having said that, I think be shady with anon doesn't fair well with the image you are trying to sell, so you kind of contradict yourselves in that regard. White is suppose to be pure.

Good luck in your efforts as well.

You are jumping to some pretty serious conclusions and not being constructive. Propose another solution or back up your assertions with evidence and substance.

My reporting of my own experience when talking with people privately and publicly does not mean I'm going to force the decision through, I'm trying to help to guide the discussion and it's not an easy job. I think our track record speaks for itself, we're a community coin, we make decisions together. You've voiced yours but have yet to actually counter with much of substance beyond some valid general concerns. But we need specifics.

How is it that you think this IPO process -if we pursue it- and linking of the coins together permanently would cause value to leave WC? If the economics or math point to you being correct, well then in my opinion it's a no brainer that we put the companion coin on hold.

I am in favor of a new coin that adds a privacy function to the services provided by the WCF...  There I said it!

But, If we as a foundation decide to not make a new coin, and go in a new direction other than privacy.  I will continue to back WC and the WCF.  You see that is the difference between someone who backs the WCF and someone who obviously has other motives. 

I just wanted you to know that I too have quite a stake in WC and the attention of a group of investors...also watching what is happening here.  Do they wish things were better...who doesn't?  But what is at the core of the WCF is what counts, and what will count in the end. 

Do not get thrown by blow hards that only have one tactic...threats.  Threats of leaving and never coming back...only to comment two posts later that this is the end...they are really out this time...ok, one more time about why this sucks...then I'm OUT...

Thank you Mogonzo for keeping the conversation going and for keeping a level head...you are great example of that for all of us. (a sign of a good leader)  Cheesy    So let's keep talking!   I really would like to hear from Mindfox on what is possible...especially with a two coin wallet.  And I would love to hear from more people who think a new coin might not be a good idea. 

Thanks,
malbee

Great stuff in here for certain  Grin

WhiteCoin is pure, I do agree, thanks for that reminder Smiley

With the jaded past behind us, trust is imperative, our approach is purity, creating innovations that match our current path is the right way imo. 

Lest we forget:

The people rose up to save Whitecoin, its bagholders, the exchanges that believed in the community to do the right thing.  Together through the roughest of times, we fixed the coin, overcame attacks, stood strong as a community, we stood up for all involved not to have WC collapse into oblivion.  I will never forget where we came from. 

These experiences has brought us to a great place, where we can operate as a Foundation in Canada, with a dedicated community, focused on transparency, I believe that WC should NOT have ANON rather we should have a PRIVACY function, implemented for the freedom and growth of WhiteCoin.

Therefore after this next wallet update, my vote would be for our Dev Teams primary focus to be:

--> Design and Implement Privacy Tools & Speed up Confirmations for Commerce.

The reasoning, positioning and opportunities are pretty apparent to me, Chris is already in that arena, we have the backgrounds collectively to make a pretty big impact especially considering we now are a Foundation in Canada, its a pretty interesting position to be in, we have some really great opportunities ahead with the great progress we are making.

Regardless of the path (Privacy vs Anon), it does not negate the fact that from bounties, sponsorship, funding opportunities, partnerships etc. that other developments couldn't happen simultaneously as we will be wanting to grow the active team members to extend and expand our current and future successes. 

Developments could include sister coins such as WhiteOut (traded only for WC) however, as new partners, investors and community members begin to exchange new and innovative ideas, ANON may not really matter as a combination of simply using an exchange, privacy function and <insertyourmixer/solution here> could produce anon results without the distraction required for this process today.

Hope this position helps the community from my perspective.

Regardless of the choice, WC/WCF has my support today and well into the futre.

~ cryptoseo

WC - WU6UWL8mjj1TMjzzT7CnEL2GDcP1nUsLc3
adoress

Activity: 227
Merit: 103

SINTEZ LLC

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 09:49:05 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2014, 10:00:39 AM by adoress

where is woc ann thread? can't wait,

CRYPT by SINTEZ - Nextgen of WEB monetization - SINTEZ.IO
tevayo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:04:09 AM

Been thinking, is it really ANON we are after?  I mean to hide ourselves from _____?

OR are we discussing Privacy and ensuring that WC will not be blocked by ISP's etc?

See my biggest issue with ANON is tax evasion shit and getting the gov't all down on us because we enable it with WC...

IMO its not in The WCF's best interest to implement ANON.  Doing a second coin, meh, not really up for that imo however...

If protection of the currency itself is the top priority meaning, when ISP's crack down and go against Net Neutrality (they decide what you can surf, how much you pay for premium content, regulate what flows through their internet fiber etc.), wouldn't it be in Crypto's best interest to have a mechanism in place to over come this?

Simply put:

1. Put a "privacy" switch inside of WC wallet
2. This then switches to a "Tor" type network
3. ISP's cannot mess with this type of traffic therefore the transactions will be solid and live on

if you want to, throw up a mixer and use that in conjunction with "Privacy"

I think this type of thinking would align with The WCF mandate to fight the good fight, we will then partner up with my buds over fighting for our rights for Net Neutrality... could make this happen VERY FAST if we want to imo, now i haven't talked to Mindfox (WCF's CTO) in detail about this process however IMO, if we are not trying to hide anything and its not going to compromise the blockchain at all, then this approach would have my vote...

PS - not to mention that the blockchain is being used by our cryptocopyright partnership that have invested directly into WC and not WOC...

Just my 2 WC

Totally agree with CryptoSEO!
Totally against WOC!
I decided to invest in WC, so when I saw the wider community and a good development team can overcome all the problems that had WC in its infancy,
gradually have been overcome bumps in the road and I still think WC has a good future, registration in Canada, the media coverage that can give us Cryptocopyrigth etc. ..
I've invested a lot in this (3rd in the RichList) is likely to invest more, but what I have is very clear that I will not invest a single penny has in WOC.

By the way I leave a link on the much talked ANON DRK, is curious.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=670906.0
tevayo

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:07:09 AM

Excuse Error to the days I was not looking RichList, I am not third.
tevayo

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:32:41 AM

If you want to see where the community support for the idea is go back to page 559 from about 2 weeks ago, theres about 2 pages of people wanting anon
[/quote]

Mogonzo:
Many in that ad that quotes (myself included), support the OPTION ANON, implemented in WC, not a new currency.
While it is clear that I am critical of WOC, I also want to express my respect for you for a job well done in WC leading for so long.
leonar76

Activity: 678
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:45:52 AM

Been thinking, is it really ANON we are after?  I mean to hide ourselves from _____?

OR are we discussing Privacy and ensuring that WC will not be blocked by ISP's etc?

See my biggest issue with ANON is tax evasion shit and getting the gov't all down on us because we enable it with WC...

IMO its not in The WCF's best interest to implement ANON.  Doing a second coin, meh, not really up for that imo however...

If protection of the currency itself is the top priority meaning, when ISP's crack down and go against Net Neutrality (they decide what you can surf, how much you pay for premium content, regulate what flows through their internet fiber etc.), wouldn't it be in Crypto's best interest to have a mechanism in place to over come this?

Simply put:

3. ISP's cannot mess with this type of traffic therefore the transactions will be solid and live on

I think this type of thinking would align with The WCF mandate to fight the good fight, we will then partner up with my buds over fighting for our rights for Net Neutrality... could make this happen VERY FAST if we want to imo, now i haven't talked to Mindfox (WCF's CTO) in detail about this process however IMO, if we are not trying to hide anything and its not going to compromise the blockchain at all, then this approach would have my vote...

PS - not to mention that the blockchain is being used by our cryptocopyright partnership that have invested directly into WC and not WOC...

Just my 2 WC

Totally against WOC!
I decided to invest in WC, so when I saw the wider community and a good development team can overcome all the problems that had WC in its infancy,
gradually have been overcome bumps in the road and I still think WC has a good future, registration in Canada, the media coverage that can give us Cryptocopyrigth etc. ..
I've invested a lot in this (3rd in the RichList) is likely to invest more, but what I have is very clear that I will not invest a single penny has in WOC.

+1 i invested wc too, and a lot investment, you can ask everyone, but now its boring new coin idea woc. and i dont want to invest too.

and just 5 peoples i know that, they hold %25 of wc coin supply, and i see that a lot of peoples talks this tread that who has stake below 250k or less, pls just listen our ideas.

if we gonna sell community will see 1 sat very soon, if community listen our ideas , community will see over 200 sat very soon. thanks.
Khelgaar

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

"If you are going through hell, keep going"-Sir WC

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:49:38 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2014, 01:29:50 PM by Khelgaar

Hi everyone

I understand from previous conversations, new WOC coin would not have been recently released or am I wrong? Currently still talk about it and make a new / old conclusions on this subject?

OK, if the majority decides and believes that our future is in WOC coin and that is a good moment to take it, implement and accomplish, it will be so ... I certainly would not want that to be happening with other coin.  Wink

On the other hand, in my opinion, we are with the subject of another coin, currently a few steps ahead of where we are now. When I say that, I mean specifically the forgotten release of a new wallet, if nothing at least with the new logo.

Was not on the IRC chat a long time and not seeing the last two / three weeks made ​​arrangements and consultations and I believe that most or at least a good portion of us on this thread, does not have complete information on what is going on in the background... So please have understanding.  Smiley

That's why I`ll ask a few questions and I hope Mogonzo will have time to respond:

- Where are we with the redesign of WhiteCoin site?
- Where are we with the redesign of a new wallet? Logo, new design (some eye-kandy design) and etc..
- Where are we with the marketing, besides WCF registration, and what is the current occupation and the next steps in comming week / months?
- What is our general goal refering to the multi pool? What is the cooperation with the Chunky Pool? What is the strategy?
- What hapened with bounties and do we engaged someone and what is courently WIP?
- Is there any strategy besides another coin, anon or privacy that will bring us some volume and better prices?

Those are my concerns. If I forgot something feel free to add to the list of questions...  Wink

To WhiteNotWright...
I have doubts too, mate, about new coin. Don`t know for how long you follow WC and WCF, but if it is from the begining, than you know that great deal of things are done by this foundation and community since troubles are emerged. If not, than you missed sam excitements from the past... Is it slow? Yes, but hey thats how it is with community and I made peace with that. Cheesy
One I`m sure is that i`m gonna give chance to new ideas couse everything hapened so far are in godd direction, not oposite. So I`ll wait and se what will come out from all this as I highly recommend it you do as well. If waited so far why not some more and not rush to dump coins for some ideas that come out. Wink.

Cheers
B.
tevayo

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:08:54 PM

Simply put:

Just my 2 WC

Totally against WOC!

+1 i invested wc too, and a lot investment, you can ask everyone, but now its boring new coin idea woc. and i dont want to invest too.

and just 5 peoples i know that, they hold %25 of wc coin supply, and i see that a lot of peoples talks this tread that who has stake below 250k or less, pls just listen our ideas.

if we gonna sell community will see 1 sat very soon, if community listen our ideas , community will see over 200 sat very soon. thanks.

I think you are wrong thinking that 5 people hold 25% of WC.
Think of the top RichList are Mintpal, Cryptsy etc. ..
WC is widely distributed and that makes it great.
And everyone's opinion is important.
regards
Khelgaar

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:20:39 PM

Simply put:

Just my 2 WC

Totally against WOC!

Can we keep this dialog reasonable and without any threats dumping this dumping that. I'm sure everyone's voice is to been heard as well and not implement something that community doesn't wont, and by community I mean majority by number of votes not balance weight, I guess...  Wink
For You big holders I think it's better wait and see what will happened than lose in the beginning  with already low prices...

Cheers
B.
tevayo

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:42:30 PM

Simply put:

Just my 2 WC

Totally against WOC!

Can we keep this dialog reasonable and without any threats dumping this dumping that. I'm sure everyone's voice is to been heard as well and not implement something that community doesn't wont, and by community I mean majority by number of votes not balance weight, I guess...  Wink
For You big holders I think it's better wait and see what will happened than lose in the beginning  with already low prices...

Cheers
B.

I have NEVER threatened to dump (nor do I think).
I'm in for the long haul WC and sell at these prices thoughts about me stupid.
Do not confuse not invest in WOC with dump WC.
I firmly believe in WC and I have the slightest intention to sell!
Khelgaar

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:56:58 PM

Simply put:

Just my 2 WC

Totally against WOC!

Cheers
B.

I have NEVER threatened to dump (nor do I think).
I'm in for the long haul WC and sell at these prices thoughts about me stupid.
Do not confuse not invest in WOC with dump WC.
I firmly believe in WC and I have the slightest intention to sell!

Not imply to you, mate. Speaking in general … No offence  Smiley

Cheers
B.
Kestrel71

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:24:29 PM

This WOC seems fishy to me.  I still can't understand why a coin needs another coin to be successful.   Maybe the devs should concentrate on WC and get that noticed properly rather than take the limited resources away to make this WOC.

Is there going to be a vote on this new WOC and whether the community wants it?  Has merge mining also been considered like VTC does instead of another stand alone coin?

vleroybrown

Activity: 1143
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:42:01 PM

So I dont know guys if my sisters are going to come through.  I vote we get this girl https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1GZPjASWSo as the official face of WC.  What kinda of bounty do yall think it will take?  I have 10,000 WC on it!!
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196

Fibre Knight

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:19:15 PM

This WOC seems fishy to me.  I still can't understand why a coin needs another coin to be successful.   Maybe the devs should concentrate on WC and get that noticed properly rather than take the limited resources away to make this WOC.

Is there going to be a vote on this new WOC and whether the community wants it?  Has merge mining also been considered like VTC does instead of another stand alone coin?

Take my advice, drop to BTC while it's high and let these folks think about what they need to do. Newegg taking bitcoin now 'Wink

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
surfguy72

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:30:01 PM

.... I hope you don't think the community is simply this forum, this is the entrance door only

Just wanted to take this time to bump this comment and shamelessly promote our Reddit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/whitecoin

Its great to see the discussion on here regarding a potential companion coin, new features, and what it means to be apart of WC.  I know no one is really using our reddit.  But for discussions like we are trying to have, its difficult to see clusters of ideas, in a stream of conscious thread.  

I encourage those of you with strong ideas regarding the future of WC (potentially WOC) to start a conversation over there.  I'll be sure to pop in and let y'all know if a good convo starts over there.

My 2 WC Smiley

Here's a start....

http://www.reddit.com/r/whitecoin/comments/29kcp5/whiteoutcoin_woc/

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
Troubled

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:33:53 PM

This WOC seems fishy to me.  I still can't understand why a coin needs another coin to be successful.   Maybe the devs should concentrate on WC and get that noticed properly rather than take the limited resources away to make this WOC.

Is there going to be a vote on this new WOC and whether the community wants it?  Has merge mining also been considered like VTC does instead of another stand alone coin?

Take my advice, drop to BTC while it's high and let these folks think about what they need to do. Newegg taking bitcoin now 'Wink

Take my advise and don't listen to this scammer everyone!!!! I can confirm he's the leader of scam pump group!!!!! I left his group and know his tricks!!!!!!!
neoxxx

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

Source of knowledge is experience. A.E.

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:36:52 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2014, 02:48:04 PM by neoxxx

Simple poll so we clarity on ANON & WC  Wink..

| WhiteCoin ANON features POLL | VOTE NOW! |

surfguy72

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:39:17 PM

Simple poll so we clarity on ANON & WC  Wink..

| WhiteCoin ANON features POLL | VOTE NOW! |

I think I voted more than once, is that possible to do?

EDIT*** Yeah, sure can vote as many times as you'd like lol

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196

Fibre Knight

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:44:07 PM

This WOC seems fishy to me.  I still can't understand why a coin needs another coin to be successful.   Maybe the devs should concentrate on WC and get that noticed properly rather than take the limited resources away to make this WOC.

Is there going to be a vote on this new WOC and whether the community wants it?  Has merge mining also been considered like VTC does instead of another stand alone coin?

Take my advise and don't listen to this scammer everyone!!!! I can confirm he's the leader of scam pump group!!!!! I left his group and know his tricks!!!!!!!

You look back at my messages you will know that I am honest in my words and have no pump and dump agenda or affiliation with any of that for which you speak. I am only trying to determine why there is a sudden interest in another coin that could have a potential impact on my holdings as an investor. Seriously, this is the second or third time you have stated this accusation against me and quite frankly, it's getting a little old. Just because I am not a lemming, fanboy or cheerleader does not make me someone that is trying to manipulate the coin. You folks are all the same (well most) with your head in the sand. This is why the coin is not doing well. Too many egos and not enough insight to fully realize what I am saying. Troll on my friend, troll on.

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
Pages: « 1 ... 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 [563] 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: