Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:20:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 [554] 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759171 times)
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Fibre Knight

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:36:36 AM

I just keep buying at these prices and filling my wallet, love it Smiley  i for one won't be panic buying, im taking advantage of these prices and filling up large Wink
You call these prices low? maybe 80 to 100 is low but at current prices no.

Translation: Dump your coins I need to buy cheap at the bottom because I sold too low....

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kestrel71

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:37:39 AM

I just keep buying at these prices and filling my wallet, love it Smiley  i for one won't be panic buying, im taking advantage of these prices and filling up large Wink

Translation: Dump your coins I need to buy cheap at the bottom because I sold too low....
I still hold all my coins actually.  Just because I don't believe all the bs hype I sold too low? logic failure.
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:40:48 AM

I just keep buying at these prices and filling my wallet, love it Smiley  i for one won't be panic buying, im taking advantage of these prices and filling up large Wink

I still hold all my coins actually.  Just because I don't believe all the bs hype I sold too low? logic failure.

You just sound kind of bitter is all and that is how it came across. Sorry if I offended you. This is a lot less troll than other forums, so I don't mind someone that is promoting the coin. I have a vested interest and thus enjoy the trolly. Cheers mate!

Kestrel71

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:46:28 AM

You just sound kind of bitter is all and that is how it came across. Sorry if I offended you. This is a lot less troll than other forums, so I don't mind someone that is promoting the coin. I have a vested interest and thus enjoy the trolly. Cheers mate!

I personally think within the next few days the hype will be over and it will go back down to the 80 to 100 range.  This is not the 1st time this coin has gone past 180(went up past 230) and gone back down to 80 and most probably wont be the last either.  I just hope people don't get caught out by the usual hype and "go buy more" statements that fly around a lot on this thread.
It went to over 230 before without any need for being a almost registered foundation so this price jump is nothing new or exciting especially considering it is going down again.
CryptoSEO

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 02:55:51 AM

I still hold all my coins actually.  Just because I don't believe all the bs hype I sold too low? logic failure.

If you do hold coins, why would you be when I read that you are telling people to buy lower, that your investment isn't really worth it in your opinion which is quite interesting..  Roll Eyes

I'm not sure that I understand the logic that would make someone come to this conclusion (if you held WC), perhaps in your opinion, The WCF forming, Business Partnership announcements, New Investors, Technical Discussions, Development Planning Updates and Forward moving Community Progression, just isn't your thing then...  Shocked 

WC - WU6UWL8mjj1TMjzzT7CnEL2GDcP1nUsLc3
malbee

Activity: 237

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:14:30 AM

Whitecoin is now listed on the voting page over at BTER!  If you trade at BTER...please VOTE!!!

https://bter.com/voting
eddienova

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:25:11 AM

I personally think within the next few days the hype will be over and it will go back down to the 80 to 100 range.  This is not the 1st time this coin has gone past 180(went up past 230) and gone back down to 80 and most probably wont be the last either.  I just hope people don't get caught out by the usual hype and "go buy more" statements that fly around a lot on this thread.
It went to over 230 before without any need for being a almost registered foundation so this price jump is nothing new or exciting especially considering it is going down again.

This time, however, the price increase is slow and steady, and volume is tripled - so the support for WC is spreading laterally among a greater number of people, as opposed to the previous two spikes you mention which were short bursts, perhaps by just one investor/trader. The price may fluctuate in the short term, but more people seem to be taking notice of WC's good news. I'm certain that the long term trend for WC is bullish. There is an outstanding vision here, and crypto is lucky to have the WCF.
Kestrel71

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:35:33 AM

If you do hold coins, why would you be when I read that you are telling people to buy lower, that your investment isn't really worth it in your opinion which is quite interesting..  Roll Eyes

I'm not sure that I understand the logic that would make someone come to this conclusion (if you held WC), perhaps in your opinion, The WCF forming, Business Partnership announcements, New Investors, Technical Discussions, Development Planning Updates and Forward moving Community Progression, just isn't your thing then...  Shocked 

If you mean why am I not hyping this coin to make people buy it at higher prices is because I would not lower myself to that level.  I can understand why someone who has only ever posted in this thread except once to defend whitecoin on another thread would though(meaning you)

I think the price is going to go down again yes, am I not a WC holder because I take that view?  You can go on about WC foundation blah blah blah as much as you want.  Another coin(whiteout) to help this coin? really? please tell me why?  I see no other coin needing such a function to do well so why on this coin is it really needed other than to make things even more complicated than they need to be and already are?

Most on here defending and hyping WC will sell as soon as the price is right and never look back so excuse me for not really believing most of what is said in this thread.

WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:38:10 AM

I personally think within the next few days the hype will be over and it will go back down to the 80 to 100 range.  This is not the 1st time this coin has gone past 180(went up past 230) and gone back down to 80 and most probably wont be the last either.  I just hope people don't get caught out by the usual hype and "go buy more" statements that fly around a lot on this thread.

No doubt. I have been around long enough to have experienced this trend. However, as with any coin, there will come that time where it is elevated to the next level. The coin is at a minimum worthy of that level IMO. What I still don't understand is the "innovation" I hear touted, I see a coin that has sustained some pretty difficult situations with the bad players, forks, etc. but I don't see where the real intrinsic value is being formed. It has a basic wallet, apparently stakes, is on the exchange and for the most part has some good marketing. I understand there is a multi-pool and the FAQ states X11 down the road, etc.

I have not found a spot where I can look over this new WOC and how that is going to impact the new coin. This has me more than concerned at this point with my current holdings of WC. I'm debating on if I should look at a new coin (as this would be a split anyhow) or if I should stay and where that value proposition is found.

I see a wallet that has not been updated in several weeks after the logo was voted on, with a voting process that was questionable, a web site that is pretty basic (no merchant connections) or any integration into coinbase or bitpay and nothing in the way of ANON (which is buzz). So, maybe someone cam point me to some helpful information. Consider me the average Joe, looking to invest in a coin even though I do own a few.

Kestrel71

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:40:52 AM

This time, however, the price increase is slow and steady, and volume is tripled - so the support for WC is spreading laterally among a greater number of people, as opposed to the previous two spikes you mention which were short bursts, perhaps by just one investor/trader. The price may fluctuate in the short term, but more people seem to be taking notice of WC's good news. I'm certain that the long term trend for WC is bullish. There is an outstanding vision here, and crypto is lucky to have the WCF.
I am personally not sure about this WCF or some of the members on this thread with low post counts only ever hyping whitecoin.  Time will tell I guess.  lets see how this coin looks like in a weeks time to see how much this hype has affected the value of this coin if at all.
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:45:49 AM

If you do hold coins, why would you be when I read that you are telling people to buy lower, that your investment isn't really worth it in your opinion which is quite interesting..  Roll Eyes

I'm not sure that I understand the logic that would make someone come to this conclusion (if you held WC), perhaps in your opinion, The WCF forming, Business Partnership announcements, New Investors, Technical Discussions, Development Planning Updates and Forward moving Community Progression, just isn't your thing then...  Shocked  

If you mean why am I not hyping this coin to make people buy it at higher prices is because I would not lower myself to that level.  I can understand why someone who has only ever posted in this thread except once to defend whitecoin on another thread would though(meaning you)

I think the price is going to go down again yes, am I not a WC holder because I take that view?  You can go on about WC foundation blah blah blah as much as you want.  Another coin(whiteout) to help this coin? really? please tell me why?  I see no other coin needing such a function to do well so why on this coin is it really needed other than to make things even more complicated than they need to be and already are?

Most on here defending and hyping WC will sell as soon as the price is right and never look back so excuse me for not really believing most of what is said in this thread.

If people are looking to dump when the price goes higher I have to smile because even at this level the coin could go to zero and what, lose a few thousand bucks at most (based on market cap and volume?) Don't insult my intelligence. You want more coins lol

Kestrel71

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:46:29 AM

No doubt. I have been around long enough to have experienced this trend. However, as with any coin, there will come that time where it is elevated to the next level. The coin is at a minimum worthy of that level IMO. What I still don't understand is the "innovation" I hear touted, I see a coin that has sustained some pretty difficult situations with the bad players, forks, etc. but I don't see where the real intrinsic value is being formed. It has a basic wallet, apparently stakes, is on the exchange and for the most part has some good marketing. I understand there is a multi-pool and the FAQ states X11 down the road, etc.

I have not found a spot where I can look over this new WOC and how that is going to impact the new coin. This has me more than concerned at this point with my current holdings of WC. I'm debating on if I should look at a new coin (as this would be a split anyhow) or if I should stay and where that value proposition is found.

I see a wallet that has not been updated in several weeks after the logo was voted on, with a voting process that was questionable, a web site that is pretty basic (no merchant connections) or any integration into coinbase or bitpay and nothing in the way of ANON (which is buzz). So, maybe someone cam point me to some helpful information. Consider me the average Joe, looking to invest in a coin even though I do own a few.

I am glad at least you are not just following blindly and at least have a few questions.  It seems the majority are just happy to roll with it as long as the occasional " yeh we are working on it" type of message pops up.
Kestrel71

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:56:35 AM

Don't insult my intelligence. You want more coins lol

You can believe what you want.  If I wanted more coins I would be Fudding on the trade platforms not trying to manipulate the people in this thread.  You carry on buying at current prices if you want, good luck with that.

Are you a schizophrenic by any chance?

WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:58:44 AM

I am glad at least you are not just following blindly and at least have a few questions.  It seems the majority are just happy to roll with it as long as the occasional " yeh we are working on it" type of message pops up.

I love people like you, because it is not trolling --you are asking the right questions as well (but I honestly still think you have a hidden agenda in trading). with all that aside and behind us, I agree in that I expect to find some answers to the questions I have otherwise potential futures will be positioned to other markets. I really do think this coin has promise because a good coin is able to maintain a following. That really is the heart of the ALT. And, I have always like Canada and if this coin is to become a representative currency of cryto in that nation, count me in. Do you realize just how large of a target market that really provides? Seems like a lot of patriots would love to enclave themselves around this aspect. Forms country pride, etc.

WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 04:04:20 AM

Don't insult my intelligence. You want more coins lol

You can believe what you want.  If I wanted more coins I would be Fudding on the trade platforms not trying to manipulate the people in this thread.  You carry on buying at current prices if you want, good luck with that.

Are you a schizophrenic by any chance?

Ah, once you can snatch the grasshopper from my hand, you will know the answer. To your query, I often use a varying degree's of reasoning and communicative insulin to extract from the nuggets the real motive and intent. Consider me a professional, yes.

eddienova

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 04:05:52 AM

I am personally not sure about this WCF or some of the members on this thread with low post counts only ever hyping whitecoin.  Time will tell I guess.  lets see how this coin looks like in a weeks time to see how much this hype has affected the value of this coin if at all.

If, in one week's time, the price remains unchanged, will you sell off your coins and move on; or hold onto your coins for the long-term and continue stroking your ego on this thread?
Kestrel71

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 04:09:38 AM

I love people like you, because it is not trolling --you are asking the right questions as well (but I honestly still think you have a hidden agenda in trading). with all that aside and behind us, I agree in that I expect to find some answers to the questions I have otherwise potential futures will be positioned to other markets. I really do think this coin has promise because a good coin is able to maintain a following. That really is the heart of the ALT. And, I have always like Canada and if this coin is to become a representative currency of cryto in that nation, count me in. Do you realize just how large of a target market that really provides? Seems like a lot of patriots would love to enclave themselves around this aspect. Forms county pride, etc.
I don't have no agenda at all other than being concerned and not wanting people to get caught out buying too high.  

"if this coin is to become a representative currency of cryto in that nation"  Do you think the majority of the public in that country who don't care about crypto are going to buy into it?  look at most country coins and how well they did when even given away for free.

Kestrel71

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 04:11:20 AM

If, in one week's time, the price remains unchanged, will you sell off your coins and move on; or hold onto your coins for the long-term and continue stroking your ego on this thread?

I will continue to keep my coins like I have since the start of this coin when I was mining it.  stroking my ego? lol I really have heard it all now, thanks for the laugh.

If you would like to buy my coins of me at 900 sats a pop I am happy to do business with you. will sell you 350k of them if you want.  After all this coin is heading for the moon right? so good deal don't you think?
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 04:21:53 AM

I love people like you, because it is not trolling --you are asking the right questions as well (but I honestly still think you have a hidden agenda in trading). with all that aside and behind us, I agree in that I expect to find some answers to the questions I have otherwise potential futures will be positioned to other markets. I really do think this coin has promise because a good coin is able to maintain a following. That really is the heart of the ALT. And, I have always like Canada and if this coin is to become a representative currency of cryto in that nation, count me in. Do you realize just how large of a target market that really provides? Seems like a lot of patriots would love to enclave themselves around this aspect. Forms county pride, etc.
I don't have no agenda at all other than being concerned and not wanting people to get caught out buying too high.  

"if this coin is to become a representative currency of cryto in that nation"  Do you think the majority of the public in that country who don't care about crypto are going to buy into it?  look at most country coins and how well they did when even given away for free.

Unfortunately, you are looking at this in a "fast food" mentality. Dude, most of the mainstream (that have the real bags) have no idea of the value in the currency. This is all changing and case-in-point are the changes taking place in Canada and even the Congressman or Senator for the US that is formulating and entire PR campaign centered around Bitcoin and crypto currency. I like the approach of a foundation because it becomes a chartered and transparent organization. This is key to anything associated with government entities. With that said, and all good reh-rah-rah, it still does not address the question of how the coin would actually be used as "a currency". You see, Canada is the first to claim is as a "Currency". Again, do you have an idea of the implications? Here we are talking about pure speculation (but no different that 200+ other shit coins just trading on hype --that is it). the Aurrora coin was laughable because you basically had a bunch of idiots trying to force that down the throat of people; I really don't think you can honestly compare the two.

piotrek

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:04:06 AM

There is a huge amount of different coins and you can choose one fits you if WC does not.
I have no idea why people are trying to make all coins identical.

There is no "to high", because you never know if someone would sell it "to low".

My WC tip tank: Wh5S4yYXXNet3oWqcDCV3KuBSGpCHnqP
Pages: « 1 ... 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 [554] 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: