Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:37:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New Official AMT Thread  (Read 149437 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Squeeky62

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:58:53 PM

Hi AMT. Can you please let me know if you shipped mine out? I will accept it don't worry about that. My order is 849. I didn't get any confirmation about my address change so can you please let me know? I also PM'd you about the cloud hashing. Am I too late?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YourPalToots

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:07:45 AM

OK folks. I just received a text message from DHL with a tracking number. I went to the website and something is arriving from Hong Kong.

could it be?
Kenofbits

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 01:17:28 AM

i hope he at least delivers a 2.4 machine .. 
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:00:46 AM

rik man, i hate to be the bearer of bad news but i have to remind you who you are dealing with. as much as i would like AMT to win a suit against IMET the facts of the situation are this... zipkin has NEVER shown himself to be an upstanding businessman. he is corrupt through and through. the man has never told the truth. when i say he is the lowest of low i mean it. i have never dealt with someone like him.  he is the type of man who will look you in the eye and lie to your face. can i ask you one question?

do you know of one instance when josh zipkin has NOT lied?

Hmm it's pretty hard to think of  a time but I think I've got it. He is from the Philly area.

That about sums it up I think.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:28:04 AM

rik man, i hate to be the bearer of bad news but i have to remind you who you are dealing with. as much as i would like AMT to win a suit against IMET the facts of the situation are this... zipkin has NEVER shown himself to be an upstanding businessman. he is corrupt through and through. the man has never told the truth. when i say he is the lowest of low i mean it. i have never dealt with someone like him.  he is the type of man who will look you in the eye and lie to your face. can i ask you one question?

do you know of one instance when josh zipkin has NOT lied?

Hmm it's pretty hard to think of  a time but I think I've got it. He is from the Philly area.

That about sums it up I think.

His name. It also has been verified by the community.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:41:38 AM

Before any bitcoins are sent, I need to see if the following makes any sense.

Please don't listen to Lenell, he's currently leading a lawsuit against us, he is also quite childish and slightly angry, we think its clinical. It's in his  There are several clients that are involved in this lawsuit and that's why they post terrible things. Either way, instead of selling via a different brand we continue to sell in Europe and Asia under AMT and in America under a few different names as well to avoid further conflict. We have also completed deliveries to all European customers two months ago and if it wasnt for this lawsuit, we would have delivered to americans as well.

We are a US company with separate legal entities win Sofia, Bulgaira (eurozone) and Shenzhen, China. We now control manufacturing all the way from the SMT and assembly house in China to the client. We also offer cloud hashing services as well and can set you up with 24 hour activation.

We are VAT registered and can operate with VAT if your buying from a company, and we can accept payment via wire to our EU accounts, BTC, Escrow, or what ever your most comfortable with.

We offer 4U, 2U, and now 1U (but loud) rackmount industrial standard server casing housing either our 1.25ths model or our 80mhs script miner modules.

We can give you 5% off and ship you 10 machines tomorrow. This would be need to done through European company due to your location and I can forward your information to our operations manager there and they can back to you shortly. I am just a moderator on this forum, trying to calm down the spam.

Shipping would be cheaper because we put them all on one pallet and ship it freight express. Again we can also host 1th miners for you in Sofia as well as we are developing cloud hashing there.

Thanks for the quick reply. Two quick questions. What do you mean by just a moderator? Just want to make sure I'm sending my bitcoins to the right person. And will I be able to track the package?

Besides that, your 5% is fine. Please include a bitcoin address so that I can make payment. Use Berzeliusstraße 6 22113 Hamburg to calculate shipping.

Thanks again. Boi.

We'll issue you a bitpay email from our company account with bitpay, it how we track and keep accounting for bitcoin because we need to report them at the end of the year to the US. I'm an employee of AMT europe, sales and forum moderation.

Shipping to your location ( if you can accept a full pallet ) will be about $1100 (with tracking number) shipped via an agent 2-3 days from our factory in Shenzhen. This is the fastest way to get you the equipment but requires to you pick up at customs maybe. To avoid customs and import tax we can declare the miners as cheap server equipment and ship them individually at $150 per package.

Alternatively, we can ship to 2-3 days to Sofia and have it clear customs and then reship to you for from within the eurozone from our warehouse in Sofia, this would ad an extra three days to the shipping process. 6 days total, and actually be more expensive but you wont have to deal with import tax like option and would be the most legal route.

If you have a DHL account and want to get a quote (the info is the following).

Each box is 22 inches long x 8inches high x 22 inches wide. and weighs about 20 kilos. If shipped on a pallet Total shipment is 200 to 220 kilos per on a ballet at 4ft by 4ft by (high 5ft) high.

Please choose one of the above methods and send me your full name and email so that i can issue you the invoice via bitpay which will be sent to your email.

Thanks.

At first the person said he was JUST a moderator to curtail spam in the initial PM, then he listed his title as director of sales in Europe AND moderator. Also, it reads as if I order and pay now, I would have my miners at the first of next week at the latest, yet I'm reading on this thread that NOBODY has yet received miners supposedly sent out last March, April, May, June, July and now August.

Still weighing my options.

Boi

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:48:01 AM

Before any bitcoins are sent, I need to see if the following makes any sense.

Please don't listen to Lenell, he's currently leading a lawsuit against us, he is also quite childish and slightly angry, we think its clinical. It's in his  There are several clients that are involved in this lawsuit and that's why they post terrible things. Either way, instead of selling via a different brand we continue to sell in Europe and Asia under AMT and in America under a few different names as well to avoid further conflict. We have also completed deliveries to all European customers two months ago and if it wasnt for this lawsuit, we would have delivered to americans as well.

We are a US company with separate legal entities win Sofia, Bulgaira (eurozone) and Shenzhen, China. We now control manufacturing all the way from the SMT and assembly house in China to the client. We also offer cloud hashing services as well and can set you up with 24 hour activation.

We are VAT registered and can operate with VAT if your buying from a company, and we can accept payment via wire to our EU accounts, BTC, Escrow, or what ever your most comfortable with.

We offer 4U, 2U, and now 1U (but loud) rackmount industrial standard server casing housing either our 1.25ths model or our 80mhs script miner modules.

We can give you 5% off and ship you 10 machines tomorrow. This would be need to done through European company due to your location and I can forward your information to our operations manager there and they can back to you shortly. I am just a moderator on this forum, trying to calm down the spam.

Shipping would be cheaper because we put them all on one pallet and ship it freight express. Again we can also host 1th miners for you in Sofia as well as we are developing cloud hashing there.

Thanks for the quick reply. Two quick questions. What do you mean by just a moderator? Just want to make sure I'm sending my bitcoins to the right person. And will I be able to track the package?

Besides that, your 5% is fine. Please include a bitcoin address so that I can make payment. Use Berzeliusstraße 6 22113 Hamburg to calculate shipping.

Thanks again. Boi.

We'll issue you a bitpay email from our company account with bitpay, it how we track and keep accounting for bitcoin because we need to report them at the end of the year to the US. I'm an employee of AMT europe, sales and forum moderation.

Shipping to your location ( if you can accept a full pallet ) will be about $1100 (with tracking number) shipped via an agent 2-3 days from our factory in Shenzhen. This is the fastest way to get you the equipment but requires to you pick up at customs maybe. To avoid customs and import tax we can declare the miners as cheap server equipment and ship them individually at $150 per package.

Alternatively, we can ship to 2-3 days to Sofia and have it clear customs and then reship to you for from within the eurozone from our warehouse in Sofia, this would ad an extra three days to the shipping process. 6 days total, and actually be more expensive but you wont have to deal with import tax like option and would be the most legal route.

If you have a DHL account and want to get a quote (the info is the following).

Each box is 22 inches long x 8inches high x 22 inches wide. and weighs about 20 kilos. If shipped on a pallet Total shipment is 200 to 220 kilos per on a ballet at 4ft by 4ft by (high 5ft) high.

Please choose one of the above methods and send me your full name and email so that i can issue you the invoice via bitpay which will be sent to your email.

Thanks.

At first the person said he was JUST a moderator to curtail spam in the initial PM, then he listed his title as director of sales in Europe AND moderator. Also, it reads as if I order and pay now, I would have my miners at the first of next week at the latest, yet I'm reading on this thread that NOBODY has yet received miners supposedly sent out last March, April, May, June, July and now August.

Still weighing my options.

Boi

Yes, we've shipped back ordered miners. Several of the people on this thread are plaintiffs in craigs court case and those plaintiffs will not be receiving their miners until the case is over. Several other of our clients that are not signed into the class action have already or will be receiving their miners how ever. You would also get them at the first of next week and we ship them out tomorrow. You can trust all these guys which rant and batter that are suing us (American way of life), or you can come back on this thread in a week and tell them that you've received your 10 miners and they are hashing beautifully.  

AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:55:22 AM

Selling 1.25th for $1350,  immediate delivery.

4U and 2U server casing option.

DHL Express 2 day shipping is about $175 to $210 depending on where you live.

Selling 1.25th for $1350,  immediate delivery.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:51:25 PM

...while build and sell and ship miners on the next thread over.

You mean like how well you did in this next thread over.  Good job guys, another AMT home run!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=723233.0
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:41:41 PM

Yes, we've shipped back ordered miners. Several of the people on this thread are plaintiffs in craigs court case and those plaintiffs will not be receiving their miners until the case is over. Several other of our clients that are not signed into the class action have already or will be receiving their miners how ever. You would also get them at the first of next week and we ship them out tomorrow. You can trust all these guys which rant and batter that are suing us (American way of life), or you can come back on this thread in a week and tell them that you've received your 10 miners and they are hashing beautifully.  

I'm a customer that paid $6,000 last December and received nothing but non-working parts.

I expect that you fufill your contractual obligations as decribed by the MPP.

In short,  that I am able to mine at least $6,000 worth of Bitcoin.

It doesn't matter how many miners you ship me,  you are obligated to provide me with enough equipment to mine $6,000 worth of BTC.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:29:58 PM

You mean like how well you did in this next thread over.  Good job guys, another AMT home run!!!

In that caution, Joshua Zipkin led bidders to believe that the miners where being shipped from PA.

first auction guys. but yes these are 30+lbs machines guys..  $120 is what we'd pay from PA to CA. Its a normal shipping price.
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:36:46 PM

In that caution, Joshua Zipkin led bidders to believe that the miners where being shipped from PA.

first auction guys. but yes these are 30+lbs machines guys..  $120 is what we'd pay from PA to CA. Its a normal shipping price.

I don't know what the hell you're talking about, but AMT sure does seem to provide utmost service prior to the sale.

Hello Sir,

Just following up to see about the previous message. Thanks.

Best

AMT

I'm putting the funds together now so that I can be mining next week with miners that AMT's asshole first customers won't be getting due to some lawsuit, if I understand correctly. The way I read it, you guys are at fault for dragging down AMT, and that's just not right.

Boi

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:42:53 PM

I don't know what the hell you're talking about, but AMT sure does seem to provide utmost service prior to the sale.

Hello Sir,

Best

AMT

I'm putting the funds together now so that I can be mining next week with miners that AMT's asshole first customers won't be getting due to some lawsuit, if I understand correctly. The way I read it, you guys are at fault for dragging down AMT, and that's just not right.

Boi

I'm beside myself! This is so wrong on so many levels. Somebody hand to me a gun so I can shoot myself.
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:50:40 PM

Hello Sir,

Best

AMT

Boi

Dyslexia took over for a sec...I read your name as Boi Queef. But I stand corrected and my glasses are on right now. lol well if you are really a customer....have a fun wait. 

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:58:43 PM

I'm putting the funds together now so that I can be mining next week

Not gonna happen. Let me prove it to you.

Last batch has shipped out. Everyone accept specific customers, and lead plaintiffs has received or will have their miners with in the next 2-7 days.

Take a look at when they "shipped". Now count how many days it has been. No one has received their miners. There is no chance you will receive a timely delivery. AMT just cannot do it.

Reminder: This is an AMT-moderated thread. They will delete any messages that make them look bad.

Buy & Hold
Casiriahmine

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:10:42 PM

All concerned,

Advanced Mining Technology. I am formally requesting my 12K refund for the purchase of my miners 12/31/2013. I have tried mining with your machines, they didn't work correctly...I RMA'ed them back to you. Since You have not sent me back my items, I would like a REFUND in full of my PURCHASE.

I have no hard feelings or negativity involved, just looking for my money back.

I fall into a different boat than other AMT clientele, I received my miners; but they did not work.

Thanks!

~Casey Merry~
~Merry Miners~
Kenofbits

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 06:23:24 PM

I got a huge box with a huge miner i'll see how much it hashes ... i open it up it has 5 boards  ... theres was a connection missing to one of the boards and i connected it ..
Dans

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:32:06 PM

DHL just attempted to deliver 4 packages to me from AMT in Hong Kong (i believe).

I cancelled my orders months ago, and have not yet received a refund.

I have not received any shipping notice, or a list of whats in the packages.    DHL will attempt delivery again tomorrow and per my legal counsel i will likely decline the delivery and have it sent back to AMT.

My order #'s were #15xx for 2 x 1.2 Th/s Miners, and 2 x 3.2Th/s Miners (which they do not even produce). 

sabre

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:38:29 PM

Wife just told me I got two boxes from Hong Kong. Will let you know how well they work...
Kenofbits

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 06:48:01 PM

cant connect to it i dont know why ...
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: