Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:25:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New Official AMT Thread  (Read 149436 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mrpark

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:09:02 PM

Yes we have admitted to having tons of non working boards.
I find it hard to believe that the boards don't work. I was able to get my miner working, although it was only 2 boards out of the 5 (maybe not all ASIC are mining) 350Gh/s. The point is it does work. How is it that I could get them to work, but not you AMT? The other 3 boards are smashed up.
I had 2 of five boards working for a few days then not so much. I'm think it's likely they are sitting on pile of boards that likely will die out shortly. I'd not call that a working product.

My boards are still working, I have been running them for a while now. Is there a way to show total running hours? My trick was not changing anything but the username.

BTC: 1JDjCGtxtxoZ46XgTqUoXBDxNFKwcsEmik

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:11:03 PM

I'm reasonably certain the future hasn't happened yet.

also I think when ever you want to respond to any one by name in this thread you should address them as kimberly.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:12:07 PM

Lol

I love how catty this is getting.

I bet it's been killing clennell not posting on here. I want to know what his lawyers have to say, well and AMT's.  

I'm just wondering how quickly a settlement will be reached, filing was just over two months ago, coming up here on a deadline for a response.

My guess, and it would only be that, is they used the delay to figure out the imet thing to present it to the courts, and licensed the tecnobit design as it a proven one. They show the court they have a miner performing to spec, or you know a viable product.  That should clear the fraud charges but doesn't take care of the neglect and several other charges. The fraud charge would be the one I'd be looking most to beat as I think that could carry more damages if it were to go to trial. Then they would be in a better bargaining position in a settlement negotiation.

Timeline:

Feb 02 - IMET starts producing miners for AMT - https://advancedminers.com/amt-starts-production-1-2th-miners/  (note: censored in their main website)
Mar 16 - Bitmine reveals new 12 chip board design. Suspends shipment/ordering of all designs of more that 800 GH/s
Mar ?? - AMT starts advertising 2.4 TH/s delivery by April 1st
Apr 7  -  AMT starts shipping kits without powersupplies
Apr 18 - AMT sends IMET bad check after IMET delivers 300 boards.
Apr 28 - Delaware County consumer affairs recommends contacting District Attorney
Apr 30 - Class Action Lawsuit filled
May 1  - AMT reveals Technobit based board
May 7  - Bitmine reveals 2.4 Th/s system ( 1 month later than when AMT claims to have 2.4 TH/s miners shipping)
May 8  - Technobit confirms license deal with AMT

Yea that's not accurate, go back and look at some of those dates again. But some are close yes.

For the sake of transparency, can you provide a timeline.  

Lets just go with your close. We're not to concerned with the past as the past has already happened, we need to focus on the future because the future hasn't happened yet. Or has it?

The past is very important here as it provides us whether there was an honest intent to deliver miners.

There are 48 1.2 TH/s miners in the order list and 4 520 GH/s miners.   You were delivered by IMET 60 miners worth of hardware.   Did you deliver half of those miners to customers?

Are you mining with customer hardware?

To help with the math I have 10 boards 9 of which do NOT work. But 10 boards in all. 2x 1.2Ths miners.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
rik_khaos

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:16:07 PM

I find it hard to believe that the boards don't work. I was able to get my miner working, although it was only 2 boards out of the 5 (maybe not all ASIC are mining) 350Gh/s. The point is it does work. How is it that I could get them to work, but not you AMT? The other 3 boards are smashed up.
I had 2 of five boards working for a few days then not so much. I'm think it's likely they are sitting on pile of boards that likely will die out shortly. I'd not call that a working product.

My boards are still working, I have been running them for a while now. Is there a way to show total running hours? My trick was not changing anything but the username.

I don't have a way, I should have been keeping track. I thought the boards that were hashing would continue to do so. I just figured I got some dead boards. I didn't realize they were slowly dying on me. Which is unfortunate. So with very little exception I've been without working hardware. I think I mined like $30 bucks worth. Then put it in to pb mining. so at least now I'm hashing away at 52 ghash versus nothing. So maybe the price will go astronomical.

mrpark

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:18:47 PM

Even though you have 9/10, my point is some of the board still work. I have 2 that works out of 5. While it may be 10%-40% of the boards that work, some still may work is my point.  The only reason the 3 other cards don't work is because they were smashed in shipping. My point is some of the cards are still able to mine.

mrpark

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:20:03 PM

I don't have a way, I should have been keeping track. I thought the boards that were hashing would continue to do so. I just figured I got some dead boards. I didn't realize they were slowly dying on me. Which is unfortunate. So with very little exception I've been without working hardware. I think I mined like $30 bucks worth. Then put it in to pb mining. so at least now I'm hashing away at 52 ghash versus nothing. So maybe the price will go astronomical.

How do you know PB mining will stay in business if the price of bitcoin does go astronomical?

AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:20:16 PM

Sirminesalot - Does not mine a lot.

sad thing is... neither does AMT.

Are you certain about that?  Does AMT have bitcoin miner assets that they are not revealing?  

A total of 60 miners were delivered by IMET to AMT.

Here is a an incomplete list:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=463922.0

Which counts to 48 1.2 TH/s miners in the order list.   4 520 GH/s ... equivalent to 2-3 miners.  1 miner donated to Phin.

8 miners not accounted for in the list.  

Out of the 48 + 4 miners,  how many were shipped and working?

Where did you come up with that number, just wondering.

Maybe you should devulge the actual numbers?

It is beginning to look like you may have kept the working miners for yourselves and shipped all the broken ones to customers.  

You could only afford 60 miners total (strike that,  you couldn't.... you sent IMET a bad check).  Anyway, 300 boards were delivered to AMT (you said it yourself).   So clearly there are miners in the original list that are not accounted for or alternatively you kept those working miners for yourself.

Where are you getting these numbers from Carlos, your just pulling them out of your ass.  And it clearly looks like your trying to make it look like that.

You were delivered 300 boards by IMET (that's what you claim),  so you have around 60 miners to be delivered.  You did not deliver half of those miners,  as indicated by the order list.

Anyway,  the question is,  do you or do you not have miners that are mining on your behalf?  

Are you mining bitcoin using customers mining rigs?

What are you talking about dude, you've lost it. We have not mentioned numbers. Where are you getting your numbers from?

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:24:41 PM

Even though you have 9/10, my point is some of the board still work. I have 2 that works out of 5. While it may be 10%-40% of the boards that work, some still may work is my point.  The only reason the 3 other cards don't work is because they were smashed in shipping. My point is some of the cards are still able to mine.

Some of them yes, about 10-20% of the production passed all test and were shipped to clients. The rest went to the bone yard.
clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:27:37 PM

Neither does AMT is correct. Thank you clenell.

just pointing out the obvious.

It is obvious.

obvious you can't make a working miner?

Craig, as much as you would love us to get on your case, and get us all riled up, we wont.  And it is solely because of you that we have been delayed, had to spend money on lawyers, had to not focus on the business which caused the business to suffer. And when this all said and done, people will use your name as an adjective to describe the worst clients of the industry.  They'll say stuff like "this guy wont shut up, we probably have another lenell on our hands". Once our biggest fan, friend and colleague has turned against us.

reap what you sow zipkin. plow time is coming. i promise.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:37:24 PM

It is obvious.

Craig, as much as you would love us to get on your case, and get us all riled up, we wont.  And it is solely because of you that we have been delayed, had to spend money on lawyers, had to not focus on the business which caused the business to suffer. And when this all said and done, people will use your name as an adjective to describe the worst clients of the industry.  They'll say stuff like "this guy wont shut up, we probably have another lenell on our hands". Once our biggest fan, friend and colleague has turned against us.

reap what you sow zipkin.

You are one of the main reasons we are all in this mess. Go back to your corner and stop annoying the hell out of your counsel.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:43:35 PM

It is obvious.

reap what you sow zipkin. plow time is coming. i promise.

Plow time? So you want to plow us now? Careful now, that can be misconstrued as sexual harassment buddy. God knows we have the voicemails left on Josh's phone from your number threatening his family. "where's my money josh, i'm gonna come get you, i'm gonna come into your home and find you where you sleep, i'm gonna get you!".
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:46:43 PM

Are you certain about that?  Does AMT have bitcoin miner assets that they are not revealing?  

Which counts to 48 1.2 TH/s miners in the order list.   4 520 GH/s ... equivalent to 2-3 miners.  1 miner donated to Phin.

It is beginning to look like you may have kept the working miners for yourselves and shipped all the broken ones to customers.  

You could only afford 60 miners total (strike that,  you couldn't.... you sent IMET a bad check).  Anyway, 300 boards were delivered to AMT (you said it yourself).   So clearly there are miners in the original list that are not accounted for or alternatively you kept those working miners for yourself.

Where are you getting these numbers from Carlos, your just pulling them out of your ass.  And it clearly looks like your trying to make it look like that.

You were delivered 300 boards by IMET (that's what you claim),  so you have around 60 miners to be delivered.  You did not deliver half of those miners,  as indicated by the order list.

Anyway,  the question is,  do you or do you not have miners that are mining on your behalf?  

What are you talking about dude, you've lost it. We have not mentioned numbers. Where are you getting your numbers from?

Well you did not give exact numbers but you did reveal approximate numbers.   300 boards right?

IMET is obviously on the forum, why don't you ask them.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:54:02 PM

Well you did not give exact numbers but you did reveal approximate numbers.   300 boards right?

You already told me, 1/3rd of 900 boards were delivered before you ran off with a bounced check.

Now how can you tell me how many miners you shipped to customers?  

Based on this list,  you only delivered 11 miners.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580180

You have not delivered around 49 miners.   43 miners are on the list of not having been delivered to customers.

That leaves 6 miners unaccounted for in the list.

Yet...  we are still speaking about 49 miners here that you have sitting in your premised.  You mean to tell me they are all not working?

When you look at the numbers,  it is just insane that even of the 11 you delivered almost 90% of them don't work. 

Did you not test them prior to delivery?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:56:32 PM

You already told me, 1/3rd of 900 boards were delivered before you ran off with a bounced check.

Now how can you tell me how many miners you shipped to customers?  

Based on this list,  you only delivered 11 miners.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580180

You have not delivered around 49 miners.   43 miners are on the list of not having been delivered to customers.

That leaves 6 miners unaccounted for in the list.

Yet...  we are still speaking about 49 miners here that you have sitting in your premised.  You mean to tell me they are all not working?

No one told you that.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:05:52 PM

Seriously guys, is it so hard to use quote tags properly or reply without quoting 15 levels of embedded quotes each time you want to say something?

Here is a tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrqLv__bFzk
rik_khaos

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:27:19 PM

How do you know PB mining will stay in business if the price of bitcoin does go astronomical?

I don't, but I don't have a huge store of value in there right now. I bought most of that with the three usb stick miners I was using in september. I'd bought them for $30 total mined with them. Worked the couple days with the amt miner. Now I can just used that bit for the time being and it auto pays out on sundays.

I'd have to think about it differently if I had a TH or two in there.

mdiggy

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:46:38 PM

It is obvious.

Let's make something clear here. The delays are not solely because of Craig. If miners wouldn't have been delayed and such (no need to go into the details that we all know) no lawsuit would've been filed. The reason why everyone is so unhappy is because of the lies. If you would've just told us through email and other forms of communication, I think that people would've been much more supportive. What about the clients not on this forum??? What are they thinking??? They have no clue what's going on. The business is "suffering" because of the countless lies that were told and you refusing to be transparent. That business SHOULD suffer because that is no way to run a business. Unfortunately it has to be like this and there's noting we the customer of amt can do.
mrpark

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:06:33 AM

Friction, you are correct. They have all those miners. Perhaps I was the first to get one that "really" worked. It backfired, the miner got damaged and I guess they realized they should just keep all the miners and make Bitcoins due to the cost and problems with shipping mine.

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:30:20 AM

Friction, you are correct. They have all those miners. Perhaps I was the first to get one that "really" worked. It backfired, the miner got damaged and I guess they realized they should just keep all the miners and make Bitcoins due to the cost and problems with shipping mine.

So what about the 43 user's here that have yet to receive a miner?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:26:29 AM

I may have said the 10th, but according to others it's mid-month or the 16th. But even so, why is AMT waiting, why not just call the lawyer and spill the beans on what they are going to do for us now? I live in North NJ, about an hour and 15 from IMET. I am sure IMET is not just going to give me some free parts.

Call IMET and ask to buy some boards for cost. IMET might love to get some money out of this disaster.

That actually might not be a terrible idea if we know the stuff works. The problem is its more money to piss away.....ROI and all that as has been stated. But not a terrible idea. Last resort situation....

As I understand it,  cost for IMET are just the components minus the A1 asic chips.  If that is the case and assuming they work as IMET has claimed, then it is certainly a deal.   

Go with that Carlos, hopefully it gets you somewhere. Wish you all the best of luck bud.

Unless you are going to share what was discussed with Josh on the phone, you are of no help. I'm sorry that you are so dense to see that since the beginning, Josh has been cherry picking people to talk to about his "plans to turn things around", instead of addressing all of the investors at once. Anyone who spent a dime with AMT, negative or not - deserves to be informed on what the plan to fix this shitstorm. I'm happy for you that Josh made you an AMT believer with his phone call to you, but most of us others left out in the dark aren't convinced.

Joshua plays favorites with users on this board, anyone that has something positive to say about AMT gets an update. Very similar to his "Anti-troll discount offer" at the beginning, real companies DO NOT conduct business this way.

Here's a question, maybe you can enlighten us. Josh GAVE away a free miner to Bruno for making the trip down to AMT HQ. Do you find that to be reasonable? Who paid for that miner??? What funds were used to build that miner??? Do you think it's OK for AMT to be giving away product for free, to get a positive review out of it?

I was ripping into AMT's bullshit business practices long before you showed up, and will continue to do so. The fact that Joshua Zipkin has become synonymous with FRAUD @ Google, makes it all the more sweeter. He will have a hard time trying to con potential investors in the future.

------HOPE YOU HAVE ALL DAY TO DELETE THESE POSTS JOSHY BOY--------

How long you have been here is irrelevant...what you did with that time tho....from post number 1 you were already hating. And you joined up a couple weeks week before I did...a little more than that. Feb 4th 2014 was your reg date. I joined up on the 26th of Feb...not LONG before....but you started out of the gate with nothing but your trolling. Well formatted too. very SEO. I am glad you acknowledge that. You have no motivation but a so called friend. No actual motivation. This must be one hell of a friend.... paying you, sexual favors perhaps? If so my comment stands that someone is paying you for this. Its clear from the obvious pattern of posts you have. Its the same thing OVER AND OVER again. Was not until I originally called you out to contribute that you even started but even then it was for failure for us. Now its all about going to jail....your posts are escalating.

The problem is you have NOTHING at stake here and you are giving extremely bad ideas that will hurt everyone here. In the process you are instigating more virtual mob mentality. So far you have been successful and I cant believe I didn't catch it before. Your SEO formatted posts only served contributed to ruin AMT which ultimately screwed us too as now they cant even get sales which MIGHT have been a way to get us back in shape sooner rather than go through all this shit.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: