Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:19:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New Official AMT Thread  (Read 149437 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:38:30 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:52:27 PM

Clenell,

You led a group of clients down a path to no where in a class action. We've shipped their miners and they'll be delivered shortly, completely removing their ability to sue us on an individual basis. You screwed every AMT client out of a fair chance at suing us. We can only thank you for your assistance in that matter. That's why you post so freely on this thread.

Thanks for your help clenell, enjoy your miner. And your suit which should be coming any day now.

i wish i had a dollar for every time you said my miner was in the mail. if you think sending me a miner stops this lawsuit you are even more naive than i thought.

SHUT UP CRAIG, MOST PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD FIND YOU TO BE ANNOYING,  YOU'LL GET YOUR MINER SOON ENOUGH. THAT'S JOSH SWEATING HIS OFF IN FUCKING CHINA PACKAGING YOUR MINER ON A FUCKING DIME BECAUSE WE DONT WANT TO ROLL AND GO BANKRUPT LIKE OTHER COMPANIES AND LEAVE YOU WITH NOTHING.

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:52:44 PM

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:53:25 PM

Clenell,

You led a group of clients down a path to no where in a class action. We've shipped their miners and they'll be delivered shortly, completely removing their ability to sue us on an individual basis. You screwed every AMT client out of a fair chance at suing us. We can only thank you for your assistance in that matter. That's why you post so freely on this thread.

Thanks for your help clenell, enjoy your miner. And your suit which should be coming any day now.

Are you suggesting that we individually take you to small claims court?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:55:27 PM

Clenell,

Are you suggesting that we individually take you to small claims court?

It's going to be tuff after you receive your miner isn't it. Thank Craig for that one.
clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:56:03 PM

Clenell,

i wish i had a dollar for every time you said my miner was in the mail. if you think sending me a miner stops this lawsuit you are even more naive than i thought.

SHUT UP CRAIG, MOST PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD FIND YOU TO BE ANNOYING,  YOU'LL GET YOUR MINER SOON ENOUGH. THAT'S JOSH SWEATING HIS OFF IN FUCKING CHINA PACKAGING YOUR MINER ON A FUCKING DIME BECAUSE WE DONT WANT TO ROLL AND GO BANKRUPT LIKE OTHER COMPANIES AND LEAVE YOU WITH NOTHING.

and he's still not losing any weight. tell tubby to work a little harder.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:56:53 PM

What's with these boxes?  What are you supposedly shipping to customers?  What are customers expected to receive?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:57:29 PM

You seem to be unaware that we can all sue you based on the fact that you didn't properly refund us our money ages ago when legally requested it. The FTC rules very clearly state your obligations to the consumer and that you have to notify them of delays and if they don't agree you have seven days to return their money. You decided this didn't apply to you for some reason. The courts will believe differently.

Also the MPP appears to be an express guarantee you don't intend to offer, this whole situation smells of a bait and switch operation. Playing favorites and giving them cloud compensation : "Some nicer clients have recieved cloud hashing compensation while they wait for their machines." only shows that you had the ability to be compensating us this whole time, that would not look good to the courts now would it.

It's like every post you make is you digging a hole deeper and I think you dug yourself way farther down then you can climb out of.

Why would we buy anything more from you? You've not shown us you are capable of delivery of our current products. And not only that you are selling items that should be given to us as compensation under your MPP.

Just receiving the miners don't stop the hurt for you it's not even a band aid, its a call to action since you didn't deliver on your promise. These were things that were not beyond your control.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
rik_khaos

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:03:41 PM

If we ever do receive our miners we should use the first bit of money we make to file the small claims process.

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:05:19 PM

You seem to be unaware that we can all sue you based on the fact that you didn't properly refund us our money ages ago when legally requested it. The FTC rules very clearly state your obligations to the consumer and that you have to notify them of delays and if they don't agree you have seven days to return their money. You decided this didn't apply to you for some reason. The courts will believe differently.

Also the MPP appears to be an express guarantee you don't intend to offer, this whole situation smells of a bait and switch operation. Playing favorites and giving them cloud compensation : "Some nicer clients have recieved cloud hashing compensation while they wait for their machines." only shows that you had the ability to be compensating us this whole time, that would not look good to the courts now would it.

It's like every post you make is you digging a hole deeper and I think you dug yourself way farther down then you can climb out of.

Why would we buy anything more from you? You've not shown us you are capable of delivery of our current products. And not only that you are selling items that should be given to us as compensation under your MPP.

Just receiving the miners don't stop the hurt for you it's not even a band aid, its a call to action since you didn't deliver on your promise. These were things that were not beyond your control.

All of the above can be argued six ways to sunday and knowing our clientele and this industry we'll probably be doing it for years to come just like bfl. Or lets just go bankrupt, screw everyone and open another company like hashfast..  Your talking to a group of people that will deliver miners and do good and what we can when can and that's it.

And we just got hosting up and just yesterday gave some compensation to a few clients while they wait for their miner to arrive. JUST YESTERDAY. AND SINCE YOU HAVE OUR SKYPE WHY DONT YOU GO AHEAD AND PM YOUR POOL DETAILS WE WILL DIRECT A 1TH TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

AND ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER, PM YOUR POOL DETAILS AND RECEIVE A 1TH MINER DIRECTED TO YOUR POOL UNTIL YOUR MINER ARRIVES.  WE HAVE 7TH'S AVAILABLE, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.

clenell

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:16:40 PM

no thanks. refunds only.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:38:47 PM

Ermahgerd...Is that girl operating a fork lift with 3 inch heels?

Something oddly hot about that......

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
clenell

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:45:50 PM

Ermahgerd...Is that girl operating a fork lift with 3 inch heels?

Something oddly hot about that......

i rarely agree with opieum but this is one of those times.

opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:59:43 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2014, 10:13:23 PM by opieum2

Can anybody read what's on the wall in those photos?

Not hi-res enough. I tried. The boxes IMO more relevant. But again not hi-res. Probably better that noone can lol. The signs in chinese I think say no smoking. Least thats what it seems like from the iconography. Could be wrong.

Just to clarify I was actually referring to being able to actually see the shipping labels lol. That is info none of us should see. Moreover a public forum.

But to be fair unlike the first group of miners (cardboard box with no padding or anything) these are remarkably well packed. real pro job. Gotta give credit where credit is due on that front. Least seeing the packing process something is happening. Be more interesting once the miners are in our hands and hashing.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Waiting since 1/4/14

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:01:20 PM

I just sent you a pm, please put me in the 1th pool. Waiting patiently for my two 1.2 Th machines

Thanks

All of the above can be argued six ways to sunday and knowing our clientele and this industry we'll probably be doing it for years to come just like bfl. Or lets just go bankrupt, screw everyone and open another company like hashfast..  Your talking to a group of people that will deliver miners and do good and what we can when can and that's it.

And we just got hosting up and just yesterday gave some compensation to a few clients while they wait for their miner to arrive. JUST YESTERDAY. AND SINCE YOU HAVE OUR SKYPE WHY DONT YOU GO AHEAD AND PM YOUR POOL DETAILS WE WILL DIRECT A 1TH TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

AND ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER, PM YOUR POOL DETAILS AND RECEIVE A 1TH MINER DIRECTED TO YOUR POOL UNTIL YOUR MINER ARRIVES.  WE HAVE 7TH'S AVAILABLE, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.

Kenofbits

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 10:03:35 PM

Sent you a PM for the 1TH
Und3rd0g

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:55:13 AM

Fuck the bullshit.  AMT is full of crap.  Don't be fooled by another lie.  They are actively deleting posts.   

Quote from: AMT_miners on August 05, 2014, 02:24:34 PM

USED a shipping agent, not DHL directly. It was cheaper.

Wow!  I somewhat believed that AMT would make everyone "whole".  After this comment I am afraid that everyone is fucked.  What a shitty move by AMT.

Enough is enough.  If anyone has a recent address for these pieces of shit, please PM me.  Somethings needs to finally be done.

My offer is still open.  Send me the address of these assholes and action will be taken.
rik_khaos

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:05:59 AM

Fuck the bullshit.  AMT is full of crap.  Don't be fooled by another lie.  They are actively deleting posts.   

Wow!  I somewhat believed that AMT would make everyone "whole".  After this comment I am afraid that everyone is fucked.  What a shitty move by AMT.

Enough is enough.  If anyone has a recent address for these pieces of shit, please PM me.  Somethings needs to finally be done.

My offer is still open.  Send me the address of these assholes and action will be taken.

I don't know your plan, or what action you would take but it sounds dangerously close to being a physical threat. All issues still being accounted for there is no reason for violence or threats of violence, I would think that should go without saying.

Und3rd0g

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:22:52 AM

I don't know your plan, or what action you would take but it sounds dangerously close to being a physical threat. All issues still being accounted for there is no reason for violence or threats of violence, I would think that should go without saying.

I don't believe there was any physical threat implied here...  Then again, I do think that the AMT boys need to finally pay for the pain that they caused the Bitcoin mining community. If they don't make their customers "whole", my mission in life will be to make their lives miserable.   I am tired of these type of mining hardware vendors screwing people over.  Enough is enough.   
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:50:54 AM

I don't believe there was any physical threat implied here...  Then again, I do think that the AMT boys need to finally pay for the pain that they caused the Bitcoin mining community. If they don't make their customers "whole", my mission in life will be to make their lives miserable.   I am tired of these type of mining hardware vendors screwing people over.  Enough is enough.   

Is it better to try and do that like we are now, or go bankrupt like hashfast and screw everyone?
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: