Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:44:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New Official AMT Thread  (Read 149437 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
5craziest

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:34:06 AM

I finally got mine, didn't expect it to have so much muscle.

this is disturbing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:46:23 AM

Did'nt you say it shit rainbows too? I don't see that there....

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
opieum2

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:10:01 AM

If you look at the addressing of the buildings themselves, you will also note that their actual office would be on the other side of the street from the back of the Masonic Temple. And there are a couple of small 2 story buildings there. The addressing would make no sense if it was on that side (not to mention violating various zoning codes if it was in that masonic temple with that address). Odd/even addressing and all that.

Just saying the location is mostly a non-issue, at this point it's more a matter of whether or not we are getting hardware or a refund and if so what and when...Next week TM., is becoming a bit of a catch phrase in the mining hardware community these days with only 2 or 3 players actually delivering.

The Masonic Temple has an odd address,  the address give to us by AMT is an even address.  So it is *NOT* on the otherside of Johnson as you claim. 

You mean the Masonic temple with the Address of:

443 York Rd
Jenkintown, PA 19046?

Note. its an odd number on YORK RD. Not Johnson. Do some simple fact checking before believing a random person on the internet.

The one legitimate business on there that is on the other side of the street that is just an address and validates what I am saying (unless zoning and civil engineering practices in PA are so screwed that they don't subscribe the same zoning rules pretty much the rest of the country does).

The Relating Well Center, LLC
413 Johnson St #210
Jenkintown, PA 19046

For a bit more context take a look:

Clearly obvious that the Masonic Lodge is on York rd. This discussion about them setting up shop in there is retarded on alot of levels and stinks of tinfoil hat conspiracy theory....should we get Alex Jones in on this? In fact riks comments on unicorns hashig has more validity at this point. Anyone with a pair of eyes can see this from this map. Look it up yourself. This is not a defense of anyone, just plain old looking at a damn map. Right now the plain and simple truth is noone has working miners (that we know of or has reported). Some of us got miners that broke, and now we are all waiting for replacements....the questions are when will we ACTUALLY get them and IF anyone is ever even getting a refund from all this. These are the only real question that matter. Not where are they located. We know they have a physical location or fedex would not have even allowed the shipment...they clearly have a physical location to operate from. We have at least one report where the miner RMA was accepted. These are facts validated with proof (tracking numbers and such). This is just from reading what has been posted. And actually going to fedex website to check the tracking numbers. All this talk about them being near a masonic lodge is nonsense. So if they happened to be near a mormon church this would be a problem too? That means that subway near the masonic temple is also some kind of nefarious operation because of their proximity to the masonic lodge. They are adding GMO's and other nefarious evil ingredients to the BMT's at subway....SCAM!!!

Just pointing out the retardedness of the masonic link/premise. Focus on what really matters. We got no miners, when, how, why/why not.

rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:30:34 AM

He's not being fed, I have to go to the store and buy more puppy dogs and sunshine.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:34:03 AM

He's not being fed, I have to go to the store and buy more puppy dogs and sunshine.

See, now that's funny.  Update coming today guys.
rik_khaos

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:36:16 AM

Most importantly I think att is run by the masons now. They are obviously in the same building.

Or maybe AMT is trying to camouflage themselves as ATT.

rik_khaos

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:37:11 AM

See, now that's funny.  Update coming today guys.

I'd rather laugh about it than cry about it.

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:19:45 AM

Clearly obvious that the Masonic Lodge is on York rd. This discussion about them setting up shop in there is retarded on alot of levels and stinks of tinfoil hat conspiracy theory....should we get Alex Jones in on this? In fact riks comments on unicorns hashig has more validity at this point. Anyone with a pair of eyes can see this from this map. Look it up yourself.

Nice map. Now mark where you think "430 Johnson St" is. Is it on the side of Johnson street with 437 Johnson St, or on the other side (where the rear of the masonic lodge is)?

Hey, AMT, where on that map is your office located?

Buy & Hold
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:49:29 AM

If you look at the addressing of the buildings themselves, you will also note that their actual office would be on the other side of the street from the back of the Masonic Temple. And there are a couple of small 2 story buildings there. The addressing would make no sense if it was on that side (not to mention violating various zoning codes if it was in that masonic temple with that address). Odd/even addressing and all that.

Just saying the location is mostly a non-issue, at this point it's more a matter of whether or not we are getting hardware or a refund and if so what and when...Next week TM., is becoming a bit of a catch phrase in the mining hardware community these days with only 2 or 3 players actually delivering.

The Masonic Temple has an odd address,  the address give to us by AMT is an even address.  So it is *NOT* on the otherside of Johnson as you claim.  

You mean the Masonic temple with the Address of:

443 York Rd
Jenkintown, PA 19046?

Note. its an odd number on YORK RD. Not Johnson. Do some simple fact checking before believing a random person on the internet.

The one legitimate business on there that is on the other side of the street that is just an address and validates what I am saying (unless zoning and civil engineering practices in PA are so screwed that they don't subscribe the same zoning rules pretty much the rest of the country does).

The Relating Well Center, LLC
413 Johnson St #210
Jenkintown, PA 19046

For a bit more context take a look:

Clearly obvious that the Masonic Lodge is on York rd. This discussion about them setting up shop in there is retarded on alot of levels and stinks of tinfoil hat conspiracy theory....should we get Alex Jones in on this? In fact riks comments on unicorns hashig has more validity at this point. Anyone with a pair of eyes can see this from this map. Look it up yourself. This is not a defense of anyone, just plain old looking at a damn map. Right now the plain and simple truth is noone has working miners (that we know of or has reported). Some of us got miners that broke, and now we are all waiting for replacements....the questions are when will we ACTUALLY get them and IF anyone is ever even getting a refund from all this. These are the only real question that matter. Not where are they located. We know they have a physical location or fedex would not have even allowed the shipment...they clearly have a physical location to operate from. We have at least one report where the miner RMA was accepted. These are facts validated with proof (tracking numbers and such). This is just from reading what has been posted. And actually going to fedex website to check the tracking numbers. All this talk about them being near a masonic lodge is nonsense. So if they happened to be near a mormon church this would be a problem too? That means that subway near the masonic temple is also some kind of nefarious operation because of their proximity to the masonic lodge. They are adding GMO's and other nefarious evil ingredients to the BMT's at subway....SCAM!!!

Just pointing out the retardedness of the masonic link/premise. Focus on what really matters. We got no miners, when, how, why/why not.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/443+Old+York+Rd,+Jenkintown,+PA+19046/430+Johnson+St,+Jenkintown,+PA+19046/@40.0970725,-75.128386,17z/data=

The address is:

430 Johnson Street
2nd Floor
Jenkintown, PA 19046

EVEN NUMBER!  It is on the other side of the street!  There's no other 2nd floor nearby other than  the Masonic Temple.

The Masonic Temple has an odd number that is why it is on the left side of the road.

It is completely crazy... but why can't AMT furnish a photo of the actual location?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:46:25 PM

And since its been established they have an office there.....what is the point of discussing this?

To point out just one more of their many lies.

We don't know anything about masons.

Buy & Hold
Casiriahmine

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:01:31 PM

Hey AMT,

An update today you said? What is this update?

~Casey Merry~
~Merry Miners~
rik_khaos

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:18:04 PM

Maybe we each get a our own Masonic Lodge!

ThomasCrowne

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★☆★ 777Coin - The Exciting Bitco

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:48:48 PM

Oh where have the honest asic manufacturers gone?

mrpark

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:54:16 PM

Well, if AMT's office is up and working, why don't they email me back about RMAing this miner that is taking up space here. I been trying to return it forever! 3 times and no luck. Old office and new. I guess AMT is just ignoring me.

BTC: 1JDjCGtxtxoZ46XgTqUoXBDxNFKwcsEmik
opieum2

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:08:31 PM

And since its been established they have an office there.....what is the point of discussing this?

To point out just one more of their many lies.

We don't know anything about masons.

don't point out the obvious. i want to watch the worm squiggle a bit.

You make as much sense as a coked up Gary Busey.

opieum2

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:50:35 PM

Since you have stated how you LOVE (sarcasm) my long ass posts here is one for you

How am I defending him by talking about the address being irrelevant you moron? Like I said you write like Gary Busey on coke. I am just pointing out how stupid it is to focus on the address and the masonic link. That is all I am saying. Get off whatever voices you have in your head telling you there are no voices in your head. I have repeatedly said our focus should be on getting our miners. Everyone seems to have their own way of going about it. Thats fine to each his own. The focus should be on getting miners, not whether or not there is a masonic connection or lizard people involved.

There is no defense here for them. I am just stating the retarded and irrelevant topic of masons and their location. With the right kind of peanut galley it could turn into a discussion of nefarious lizard aliens mining with our hardware. What the hell does that have to do with anything regarding the money they took from us?

See unlike you I am looking at solutions for this clusterfuck. I am not going to sit around and whine incessantly like the little bitch you (clenell) clearly are. As you can see the legal route did nothing which I said early on in the original thread. It MIGHT have had some results but clearly it didn't because you and your co-defendant did not get your ducks in a row legally, I could tell just from reading the complaint this was gonna fail.

There are other avenues for results that others are exploring. And they are slowly starting to take shape. There is alot more going on than you know and no telling you is pointless because explaining it to you is like explaining physics to a dog. You won't hear it and you are just too stupid to listen reasonably. I don't defend AMT's actions. I will repeat it in caps so it overrides the voices in your head telling  you otherwise, I DON'T DEFEND AMT'S ACTIONS!!! They fucked up spectacularly. We know it, they know it. BUT a few weak minded people are easily led by a peanut gallery of trolls and shills (who in predictably form will jump on this post) with no skin in this and just bullshit to talk. Others are frustrated and waiting which is understandable that they are frustrated, we all are to different degrees. I am not happy I lost 11k here. But I am not going to sit around and just bitch in a forum either. I opted to see what I could do to help move this process and get us our hardware. If you want to try again then you got a bunch of options. I wont spell it out to you because quite frankly your annoying and confrontational nature will only piss those agencies off to the point where they won't want to work with the rest of us. You my "friend" are the turd in the punchbowl.

Oh and you seem to think you are the chosen one on behalf of everyone else? fucking idiot. All I am doing is relaying info I happen to get and actual reason to what has turned into an Alex Jones infowars thread on Masons and shit.

didn't read. but lol @ response. i dont have to read any of that to know it's more of the same opieum. blah blah blah im doing something different. blah blah blah i know things you dont. blah blah blah be patient AMT will come through. i wish i could say you dont disappoint.

Nah you just can't read. I put it out there to make sure you are seen as the epic moron you actually are. Oh and you could block me (as I did you for the incessant PMs you kept sending me with your foaming at the mouth rants) but I am sure you love reading my posts...but have nothing worth saying or no counter other than 3rd grade insults...

Squeeky62

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:14:05 PM

Dear AMT. I would like to state that unless I'm receiving enough mining power to make up for my losses in February when you ship out I would like to just get a refund when IMET issues them. Thank you.
rik_khaos

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:03:25 PM

I'd personally just like a refund since they screwed the pooch.

I really don't know why they don't delete this thread unless they are unable to.

rik_khaos

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:40:40 PM

It's not as if they are making everything in the lodge even if it were the pickup point for miners. they said they were using a compamy out of china and shipping directly from them.

mrpark

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:12:24 PM

Update?

BTC: 1JDjCGtxtxoZ46XgTqUoXBDxNFKwcsEmik
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: