Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:37:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New Official AMT Thread  (Read 149437 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:29:39 PM

Yep, I'm squirming all over the place, because someone slightly smarter than you (not hard) found some of the many posts I made where I said I wasn't a customer of AMT. Wow you are such a hero!

Good luck with the RMA, you'll be sending back the only thing you'll ever get from AMT, and never receive another miner. Hey, why don't you worry about the real frauds here, AMT. Too busy on payroll with the job that they offered Phin, of defending AMT in the forums, I'd guess.

I personally have plenty of pictures of the rig to document it, to be honest I'd kind of like the giant paper weight out of my house. I know the wife will be pleased. It doesn't work at all so sending it back isn't any loss for me personally. And it doesn't affect any pending litigation, so  don't really see much of a point of holding on to it currently.

I get that idea, since it is worthless now, I'm just imagining these frauds doing something like selling the broken units to other people now to keep the process going without having to even come up with more hardware. They have to be completely broke at this time, I don't know why they haven't just disappeared completely and have the one person that we might know the real name of leave the country.

Wow, that's vicious. How about this for a chain of events.

AMT takes responsibility for making poor choices in the fulfillment of it's processes and issues a recall.

AMT issues this recall of miners (even though some still work fine which has been noted here several times by several members) in order to insure that clients get long lasting working products, and AMT re-builds and reships all miners that were previously shipped out, while scrapping the returns.

AMT takes another LOC in order to increase production abroad and fulfill all orders within a few weeks, while developing services for the community which better the community as a whole.  

AMT changes its policy to all products sold will have a 5 to 10 day delivery at most (10 day just encase someone lives in New Zealand or something) and only sells stock miners, or miners which can be assembled and built in a 2 day period of time similar to other successful companies like caselabs.

AMT integrates with key market players and focuses on development and fulfillment of new orders via from new market segments which are created by incorporating AMT's ideas and concepts into it's miners which ultimately attract segments of the market which have either been forgotten or segments which AMT creates through market demand.

Rickjames never formally apologizes but one day writes a post which reads something like"

"Alright, they got their shit together, that's all I ever wanted anyway".

Sounds wonderful. For those of us who ordered back in November  I assume that this policy statement covers us and that we can expect equipment within 10 days of the promulgation of this policy as stated in this forum. Really guys yet another own goal please try harder some of us really want to like you and making statements that actually come true will go a long way towards that.
I look forward to receiving my equipment on 6/15 or at the worst 6/20 (p.s. I live in TN not NZ!)

Edward

I would not be surprised that you will receive the broken miners that we are sending back!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:31:15 PM

They now appear to be selling A2s as well.

Interesting.  Looks like all the miners have disappeared on their page.

They are now only selling chips, A1 and A2.  The prices finally appear to be inline with reality.

Probably this is all that they should have done in the beginning.  AMT just doesn't have the technical skills beyond just importing stuff for sale.

Also, 2 months later they RETROACTIVELY announce... https://advancedminers.com/amt-closes-sales-amt520s-amt1-2s/

That they are stopping all sales of 520 GHs and 1.2 THs machines

This is the post on their website:

AMT Closes sales for AMT520′s and AMT1.2′s

Based on our production capacity, and several other factors, we have closed sales and will not accept future orders of specifically the AMT520 or AMT1.2Th until we have caught up in full with our current pre-order deliveries. AMT appreciates your patience regarding these specific products built by AMT, and please know that some circumstances which have cause our delays, were out of our own control.

As usual, they take no responsibility... "several other factors" - oh he must mean that not a single 1.2TH miner they sold is fully working. Just a small detail to leave out.

Ridiculous.

They conveniently forgot about the 2.4 TH/s machines they claim to be shipping on April 1st.   Was that not also pre-order?  

This stuff is so ridiculoust that I'll just wait till 6/16 for a formal response. 

Meanwhile folks,  please post the tracking numbers for all the RMA returns.  I want to know if they are going anywhere and if you got something back.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:31:56 PM

Yep, I'm squirming all over the place, because someone slightly smarter than you (not hard) found some of the many posts I made where I said I wasn't a customer of AMT. Wow you are such a hero!

Good luck with the RMA, you'll be sending back the only thing you'll ever get from AMT, and never receive another miner. Hey, why don't you worry about the real frauds here, AMT. Too busy on payroll with the job that they offered Phin, of defending AMT in the forums, I'd guess.

I personally have plenty of pictures of the rig to document it, to be honest I'd kind of like the giant paper weight out of my house. I know the wife will be pleased. It doesn't work at all so sending it back isn't any loss for me personally. And it doesn't affect any pending litigation, so  don't really see much of a point of holding on to it currently.

I get that idea, since it is worthless now, I'm just imagining these frauds doing something like selling the broken units to other people now to keep the process going without having to even come up with more hardware. They have to be completely broke at this time, I don't know why they haven't just disappeared completely and have the one person that we might know the real name of leave the country.

Wow, that's vicious. How about this for a chain of events.

AMT takes responsibility for making poor choices in the fulfillment of it's processes and issues a recall.

AMT issues this recall of miners (even though some still work fine which has been noted here several times by several members) in order to insure that clients get long lasting working products, and AMT re-builds and reships all miners that were previously shipped out, while scrapping the returns.

AMT takes another LOC in order to increase production abroad and fulfill all orders within a few weeks, while developing services for the community which better the community as a whole.  

AMT changes its policy to all products sold will have a 5 to 10 day delivery at most (10 day just encase someone lives in New Zealand or something) and only sells stock miners, or miners which can be assembled and built in a 2 day period of time similar to other successful companies like caselabs.

AMT integrates with key market players and focuses on development and fulfillment of new orders via from new market segments which are created by incorporating AMT's ideas and concepts into it's miners which ultimately attract segments of the market which have either been forgotten or segments which AMT creates through market demand.

Rickjames never formally apologizes but one day writes a post which reads something like"

"Alright, they got their shit together, that's all I ever wanted anyway".

Sounds wonderful. For those of us who ordered back in November  I assume that this policy statement covers us and that we can expect equipment within 10 days of the promulgation of this policy as stated in this forum. Really guys yet another own goal please try harder some of us really want to like you and making statements that actually come true will go a long way towards that.
I look forward to receiving my equipment on 6/15 or at the worst 6/20 (p.s. I live in TN not NZ!)

Edward

That's the idea Edward.

Bring them all back, ship everyone withing a 10 day window.

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:45:33 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 06:56:04 PM by AMT_miners

My name is Michael and i have an order with AMT for 2 1.2Th/s units.
 These units were purchased in November 2013. My order number is 596. Over this period i have sent ungodly amounts of emails to AMT. The most recent 2 weeks ago i was told they would reply to me the next day. This is after promising me delivery multiple times until just giving up on communication altogether several months ago. I would appreciate a public update on this situation. Why are you recalling and reissuing items that are faulty when you have orders that have not been filled at all. Would you publicly state when my order is set to deliver or when a refund will be in my account. The lawyers are awfully interested.

Michael lives in Australia we can discuss his order.

After the problems we had locally here in Philadelphia, we arranged to have production fulfilled in Europe for Europeans and all other (non-us) clients. We repurchased and shipped over new parts/comps, shipped materials and chips, etc and had the Swiss's CM run the build for us. Miners were stuck in customs from CH to BG for two weeks and we're recently just released, repacked and shipped out.  

We've completed shipments to all European clients, and they should be arriving tomorrow or the next day. We'll check on your order as well and get back to via email. Send an email reminder to sales@advancedminers.com
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:12:03 PM

We just want to say, these guys are doing great.   Wink

https://minertechnologies.com/products

June and July Delivery.
And August delivery for their script miners.

Even got a few videos up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uJl8FrdxKs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b0QKf69Xjs

rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:42:32 PM

June and July Delivery.

Yeah send me one of those,

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:34:28 AM

June and July Delivery.

What is the point of AMT showing off another company's wares?   

Unless of course that's what you folks will be delivery to us in exchange for the garbage you sent us.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2542

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:55:17 AM

<snip>
What chip? Doesn't say in the advert for door #2.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:03:26 AM

June and July Delivery.

Unless of course that's what you folks will be delivery to us in exchange for the garbage you sent us.

We were just saying we think they are doing a good job. And ya know, their name isn't all too bad either right.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:04:13 AM

<snip>

Who knows, some "dream chip."
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:25:24 AM

<snip>

Who knows, some "dream chip."

When are your "dream miners" being delivered?

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:54:09 AM

June and July Delivery.

We were just saying we think they are doing a good job. And ya know, their name isn't all too bad either right.

How would you know they are doing a good job?   All the video shows is some box with some display that says that it is mining.  Who knows what's underneath the hood.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:03:14 AM

June and July Delivery.

How would you know they are doing a good job?   All the video shows is some box with some display that says that it is mining.  Who knows what's underneath the hood.

That's why it's called sarcasm.
mrpark

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:17:28 AM

I shipped back my miner today. It is all there but the case is broken. I assume you just want the A1 chips power supply and fans... I also included backplane, Pi and case. It still works hashing 350Gh/s.

BTC: 1JDjCGtxtxoZ46XgTqUoXBDxNFKwcsEmik
NaranKPatel

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:49:05 AM

June and July Delivery.

I'll take those, if they come in a case with support...how soon can you ship?
Casiriahmine

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:11:26 AM

AMT,

I sent you a request for RMA, why have you ignored my 20 emails?

Come on, I want to send this back to you guys.

I want to start mining again, I can only get 4 cards working, and the fifth (200 gh/s for about 1 hour, then drops to 25-60 gh/s) not working correctly.

Is it your power supplies?

After I send this back to you, send me them back fixed, and with new power supplies.

Thanks! ~

~Casey Merry~
~Merry Miners CEO~
MinerTechnologies

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 07:17:41 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 07:57:55 AM by MinerTechnologies

How would you know they are doing a good job?   All the video shows is some box with some display that says that it is mining.  Who knows what's underneath the hood.

Sorry for getting in to this thread, but since we were mentioned by topic OP, I guess its okay. This particular mining box will be sent to dogie and its marked with guarantee sticker. Will make some more videos soon.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:10:27 AM

How would you know they are doing a good job?   All the video shows is some box with some display that says that it is mining.  Who knows what's underneath the hood.

Sorry for getting in to this thread, but since we were mentioned by topic OP, I guess its okay. This particular mining box will be sent to dogie and its marked with guarantee sticker. Will make some more videos soon.

Good job guys.

You're welcome over anytime. Keep up the good work and we're excited to see what your capable of.
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:32:28 AM

Good job guys.

You're welcome over anytime. Keep up the good work and we're excited to see what your capable of.

Talking to yourself is not a good sign.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:02:46 AM

Good job guys.

Talking to yourself is not a good sign.

Signs of madness could bring some creativity, who knows.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: