Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:13:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New Official AMT Thread  (Read 149437 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 2506

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:58:31 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2014, 01:21:05 AM by NotFuzzyWarm

AMT, since you are in design mode for the 2-3TH rigs, any particular reason you haven't thought about feeding in 24vdc (or 48v)? In the multi-kw range much much cheaper per/w and hugely lowers the currents to 1/2-1/4 (48v) that connectors & traces have to handle.

Safe bet the core supply buck converters would be happier about it as well.

Oh - needless to say but, fusing. Ifin' yer gonna have a single high-current source then per-NEC guidelines you MUST limit the current per feed conductor to whatever the wiring/connector is rated for! (part of what sets the ATX PSU design guidelines) Best is either a lot of in-line fuses or a fuse panel along these lines http://www.ebay.com/bhp/12v-fuse-panel

A 200+ amp supply feeding a short at the end of say even 16ga wire triplet is gonna make a nice fire...

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:19:26 AM

AMT, since you are in design mode for the 2-3TH rigs, any particular reason you haven't thought about feeding in 24vdc (or 48v)? In the multi-kw range much much cheaper per/w and hugely lowers the currents to 1/2-1/4 (48v) that connectors & traces have to handle.

We're headed in that direction like most of the industry.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 2506

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:24:43 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2014, 01:40:51 AM by NotFuzzyWarm

We're headed in that direction like most of the industry.
+10 again!
There's hope for this industry yet! Guess folks had to get out of the 'super PC' average consumer mindset and treat these for what they are no matter what chipset is used: very hungry power devices that just so happen to do math for coin mining/BTC exchange verification.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
l12

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 03:07:22 AM

amt_miner instead of deleting my posts why cant u simply pick up my call or reply to me when am i getting my refund!
Chazaki

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 03:09:53 AM

amt_miner instead of deleting my posts why cant u simply pick up my call or reply to me when am i getting my refund!

+1

Its absurd. They take the time to delete our posts but refuse to communicate. And they wonder why they're being sued...

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 03:17:04 AM

Well to be fair he did spam like 50 or 60 times wheres my refund in all caps. That generally is just poor form. That being said all they have to do is email him or he them and hopefully get a reply that way.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
sabre

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 03:27:00 AM

lol - I guess my email copying all the forum emails got them thinking that they better moderate the forum more Smiley

Too bad its in an email form now and is discoverable Smiley

If everyone can keep emailing them copies of this forum, maybe they will at least begin to answer some more questions so it doesn't look like they are ignoring their customers.

I had simply sent them a "hey, I think you're not noticing that your customers are needing your assistance, but here's the info for your convenience" Smiley
l12

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 03:58:57 AM

Well to be fair he did spam like 50 or 60 times wheres my refund in all caps. That generally is just poor form. That being said all they have to do is email him or he them and hopefully get a reply that way.

i wouldnt spam like this if they answer my calls or reply to my email just once but no....i was told that they added me to the refund list they were creating..that was april 8. it's already the 23rd not a single reply from them. tell me what would u do ? my refund is for 4 units and 1 defective unit that i'm returning since i cant get any support on that unit
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 04:02:09 AM

i wouldnt spam like this if they answer my calls or reply to my email just once but no....i was told that they added me to the refund list they were creating..that was april 8. it's already the 23rd not a single reply from them. tell me what would u do ? my refund is for 4 units and 1 defective unit that i'm returning since i cant get any support on that unit
You'd better listen to opium advises the more psu you buy the chance to make crap work is bigger ..
Do not listen to amt and opium shit. Stop spending your money for nothing. Just go for refund

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
l12

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 04:03:33 AM

You'd better listen to opium advises the more psu you buy the chance to make crap work is bigger ..
Do not listen to amt and opium shit. Stop spending your money for nothing. Just go for refund

yea off course i want my refund
but it seem like i'm in the do not pick up list and do not reply list
chlangyue0168

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 04:08:17 AM

I have Get Updates On AMT Sales ,I am order #690 and #691 how about my 1.2T AMT miners
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 04:37:57 AM

everyday the dont reply to me in any form i'm just gonna keep filing complaints
already filed with ic3 and bbb

continuing to file complaints with the same agency is essentially the same as spamming Where's my refund 100 times on a site. You're complaint is in a file and it will be worked when it is gotten to. Until then creating needles extra paperwork for the agencies in question isn't going gain you any friends in that line of work.

You're best bet since you are endlessly impatient. Is to launch your own specific lawsuit. That way you don't have to wait on the class action. And you don't have to wait for AMT to give you the refund that I'm pretty sure they aren't going to send you. You obviously can't wait for your complaint to be recognized by the agencies you've contacted.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
Chazaki

Activity: 181

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 04:43:48 AM

AMT deleted all my posts earlier.

These frauds like to manipulate their image on these boards. Oh well, not a surprise.

Good luck everyone.

Same here. Good luck to all

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Squeeky62

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 04:47:06 AM

Hi Amt. I called you and I was wondering if you are getting any 1.2's out? I'm order number 849.
termonator61

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:07:47 AM

AMT, what is the best way to contact you? Thanks
l12

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:03:10 PM

everyday the dont reply to me in any form i'm just gonna keep filing complaints
already filed with ic3 and bbb

continuing to file complaints with the same agency is essentially the same as spamming Where's my refund 100 times on a site. You're complaint is in a file and it will be worked when it is gotten to. Until then creating needles extra paperwork for the agencies in question isn't going gain you any friends in that line of work.

You're best bet since you are endlessly impatient. Is to launch your own specific lawsuit. That way you don't have to wait on the class action. And you don't have to wait for AMT to give you the refund that I'm pretty sure they aren't going to send you. You obviously can't wait for your complaint to be recognized by the agencies you've contacted.

no i didnt file with the same agency i'm just going down the list on amt client site that one of the forum member made
opieum2

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:11:26 PM

Oh not questioning why you did it. Clearly you have every right to request a refund. Its just in a public forum it comes off as a bit crazy when you spam it like that. On that alone it needed to be moderated. Thats just the fact of the matter. If you had worded it in a way that was with a respectful "tone" and such then it would have been poor form on their part to delete it. Either way denying the refund or just ignoring it is not right either. But you always want to be in the position where you don't look hostile.

opieum2

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:13:33 PM

Again stop posting useless shit you dumbass. Contribute some real advice for the people here loser.

opieum2

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:14:17 PM

AMT, what is the best way to contact you? Thanks
The best way is coming soon Grin It would be to go to jail and visit them in person Grin
At the moment it is a pure luck. The most important is to behave but there are no guarantees... You rely on their mercy

Zipkin Poserko,
Show some respect and stop to ship and produce miners day and night Grin
These folks are PAYING CUSTOMERS!!!!!!

That should be your sig. You pretty much post this every other post. You post meaningless shit that gives NOONE solutions. You are more a problem to everyone here at this point.

opieum2

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:22:13 PM

AMT deleted all my posts earlier.

These frauds like to manipulate their image on these boards. Oh well, not a surprise.

Good luck everyone.
They deleted 20 of mine also
But facts speak about amt. It does not really matters how many posts will they delete, or how many assumings swill opium come up with or how many psu's will he and other folks buy crap is a crap and Zipkin is poserko
But he is heading towards 3T miners and collecting more money from lost soles

First the only reason my posts dont get deleted is because I actually talk reason instead of spout off useless shit. I am advising people who have hardware on what they can do to get it working....secondly IF they have a legal claim I advice them reasonably to take whatever route they feel will work best instead of telling them to go nuclear. Try saying the shit you are saying on here on one of the other manufacturers forums. ALot of them have gone self-moderated because people like loshia. And they are far less tolerant of things than AMT. This is not a defense just an observation.

My goal here is to help people actually get their hardware and what they paid for in complete form even if I didn't. I made my choice. I will live with it and your opinion on it loshia means nothing. I will do what I do and you will still be the useless human you are until you aren't. I am neutral in all this. Mainly to get people their miners one way or the other. I dont have any pull or inside knowledge just hoping that helping keep the discussion here civil will result in more replies from AMT. But with idiots like you on here thats not happening and the sadistic bastard that you are I expect you will only get worse. Hopefully someone just bans your ass from here.

@AMT I believe this forum software allows you to ban a user from the thread if you are self-moderated. Least that is something that was implied or made known to me. Might work with certain people. After all there is a trash thread they can go post on. Thats its purpose and the mods have made that clear as well. The ban hammer works if its used on the useless non-contributors. But I would not recommend banning the people with actual gripes. Maybe if you set some ground rules in your original post it might go a long way to managing the thread a bit. And then enforcing those rules as well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: