Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:24:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New Official AMT Thread  (Read 149437 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:25:21 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2014, 08:42:59 AM by ISAWHIM

The following is a request of Joshua Zipking of AMT to remove a certain YouTube video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U

Joshua Zipkin of AMT a.k.a. Advanced Mining Technology (or Technologies) has 48 hours (from the timestamp of this post being posted) to remove the above video depicting me quasi-endorsing said entity or he will be access $1,000 USD per day from the date it was uploaded (March 28, 2014) plus 10% interest compounded daily.

If after 48 hours the video is still up, Josh Zipkin will owe me $30K USD plus 10% interest compounded daily.

I will now post this post in AMT's self-moderated thread so that he has a fair opportunity to see it, thus allowing him to act accordingly.

~Bruno Kucinskas

That is a far stretch... You willingly volunteered to be recorded, on AMT rented property, with the obvious intention that it be made available to the public, after being invited to "see that AMT was real", for a bounty/payment/compensation. That is like asking playboy to pull your nudes, after a photo-shoot, printing, and sale of the magazine. You sort of loose the right to publication, once you initially give-up that first right to publication, to the other party. Especially "after payment". (The miner. As you indicated, that they gave it to you, because you didn't purchase it.)

Might want to think about that next time, before you admittedly lie on camera, for personal gain. Sports stars do it all the time, on commercials where they endorse products they don't even use or like.

Nice try though, with the follow-up extortion and black-male. Not sure how well that will bode your cause. However, removing the video would do AMT some justice. You are not as popular as most other celebrity images. Rather, those who are fans of you, are not fans AMT would want as clients. Tongue

I vote to remove it, but not to avoid the threat of absurd undue compensation. xD

Not to mention, you can have it removed yourself. Just go to youtube and hit the "Report" button. Then place your reason in the box they provide. Since that is a possibility, financial compensation is, once again, not even an option. Since they "did not record you without your permission", and "without intent of its use". (Since you stated those were your own words "testimony", in the video itself.) Still, youtube will honor your request, on a personal level. However, the video is still property of AMT, so, it could pop-up anywhere-else, legally. Since it is also not copyrighted, and in the public domain, anyone can make a copy of it, and repost it. Tongue

P.S. Usually a "take down notice", starts with a notarized letter delivered with a signed, return receipt letter, with a 30-day grace period beyond the date of receipt. After which, you can peruse for damages, if damages are justified. However, you have to have a justification for damages, not "just because". A judge will not award you anything, "just because". You would have to have some kind of financial loss or personal loss, of some kind.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:39:25 AM

Before AMT has the chance to take away my choice of whether or not my information was posted I will submit the following.

My name is Curt Shaffer
from Phoenix Arizona
I am a client of AMT
I paid for a 1.2Th/S miner including a case at a cost of $5759 including shipping.
I made my purchase on January 31st 2014 after being told on the phone they were actually looking to get things out ahead of schedule.I believe that communication was in good faith.
However as things progressed it became clear that they were not going to be prepared to ship my miner as Purchased within the advertised shipping date.
I have had various e-mail communications with Advanced Mining Technoligy(ies) where I was told that my order was still on track to ship on time in it's complete form as originally paid for.

When it became even more clear that this was not going to happen there was an offer of a stand alone kit, that was essentially a stipped down version the final build lacking the case, power supplies, and assembly that would have accompanied the "finished product."

Prior to that offer being extended by AMT I made a request for a refund that I was legally entitled to under FTC Regulations. I made this request both via e-mail, that included the link to the FTC regulation, as well as a printed copy of the e-mail that was sent via certified mail with return receipt attached.  That was sent to Jim Brown of AMT who has the title of sales manager. I never received a return receipt leading me to believe that my request was also ignored through the US postal service.

After waiting the seven day period that AMT had to comply with sending me a refund via the US Postal Service as out lined in the FTC regulations, i waited an additional few days to allow for travel cross country via post.  When no refund was received, nor was the request even acknowledged, i filed a complaint with three agencies. The IC3, the Delaware County Consumer Affairs department and the Federal Trade Commision were contacted. I informed Advanced Mining Technology(ies) of the complaints I made.

I pondered the offer of the kit and decided that though it wouldn't come with a case or power supply, which I would now have pay for out of my own pocket as there was no price adjustment for the kit option, I would exercise that option as the time table on receiving hardware directly relates to the profitability of the investment.

I informed Advanced Mining Technology(ies) that upon receipt of properly working hardware I would happily withdraw my complaints with the various agencies I contacted.

The kit shipped later than the advertised date and upon receiving the kit there were no directions to be found within the box it was shipped in.  I contacted Mr. Zipkin one of AMT's principal owners. He was apologetic in language and in tone, and seemed surprised that my miner had arrived without any paper work. It was later I found no paper work was shipped with other miner's orders. This has caused me to reevaluate the sincerity of Mr. Zipkin's concern and his apparent confusion over why I was not shipped any paperwork with my miner.

In speaking with Mr. Zipkin I was able to gather the information needed to check the boards for proper function. I hooked up my miner to check for proper functioning of the boards but was met with a message that no boards were found. After speaking with Mr. Zipkin again were were able to determine that the cable they supplied with the miner was faulty. I was about to leave town for a week so I was not able to get my miner hashing before my trip.

I was told by AMT they would send a new general purpose input output cable. As of today 4/26/14 I have not received a replacement from them. I did however take it upon myself to order a GPIO so that when I returned from my trip I would be able to evaluate the boards. Upon evaluation 3 of the 5 boards do not work. Two boards are hashing, the combined GH/s peak was 362.08 but varies anywhere down to 277 GH/s.
This is with me putting the chips into their turbo mode via AMT web interface. This is with both boards hashing with 8 working chips. It states 256 cores are active per board.

With the belief that both boards are performing nearly identically based on information obtained by the miner interface the average hash rate of each board  is 181.04 GH/s. This would give a hash rate of 905.2 GH/s if all boards were hashing at the established average based on the peak performance of the miner. The miner was advertised as 1.2th miner with a potential (+/-10%) range in performance. Based on the advertised specifications the low end of that 10% would be 1080Gh/s. So even if my miner were working at peak performance with all boards hashing there would be  an average underperformance of the hardware of 174.8 Gh/s or approximately 16% deficiency beyond their conservative estimate.

But sadly for me only the two boards mine currently. This gives me slightly over 1/3 (33.5%) of the conservative estimate and (30%) of the advertised speed that is presented on the finished product itself.

I talked to Mr. Zipkin and he has provided me a fedex account number to send the boards for RMA as he believes this is likely a voltage issue. . Based on the fact that deliveries have been missed when shipped via Fed Ex I've not made a decision on how to proceed yet.

I have not withdrawn any complaints filed with various agencies as Advanced Mining Technology(ies) has not fulfilled it's end of the agreement by denying me my requested refund and providing me with hardware that does not in any way reflect for what I paid for in terms of quality or performance as advertised. 

I will call Mr. Zipkin and make a proposal. Because I am running at 33.5% of the advertised performance of the machine, using the stated conservative estimate, I will gladly send back the hardware that is not currently working at all. That would be the two boards that no chip chain is recognized on and the one board where the board is recognized but displays there are broken chips only 155 active cores but does not initialize to hash. In exchange for the return of the hardware specified, which they are then free to do with as they see fit, I will request a refund for 66.5% of my purchase since that is the performance that I have lost. 66.5% of $5599 ,I've removed shipping because it was indeed shipped to me, is $3,723.33. So we don't have to deal in change We will call it an even $3723 refund.

This is the most fair offer to both parties involved in this matter. I receive compensation for performance that is lacking with the hardware provided. You get the hardware that is not working so it can be fixed and used to fulfill another order. This makes both parties whole, i can then attest that I have a AMT miner that is indeed working for the worth that I paid for it. I do not seek any additional compensation for delays, personal frustrations, added or hidden expenses I needed to provide to get the miner working to it current performance. I do not seek any additional compensation for lost time mining.

Upon completion of this offer. I will as previously stated withdraw any and all complaints made with various agencies and we can part perhaps annoyed but otherwise amicably.

We can discuss the alternatives if that is what it comes down to. In addition to posting this in the multiple threads you visit, I will also send it to you as a private message, through all known e-mail channels, to the business numbers of AMT as well as Mr. Zipkin's personal cell phone number from which he contacted me first and told me to call if I needed anything. To protect both parties I would prefer to use an escrow service. I will provide a draft of this attempted resolution to the Delaware county consumer affairs office on monday as well.

I would like have a response by noon Monday 28th Eastern Time so that I can report to the delaware county consumer affairs office that we reached an agreement. This also gives you time to speak with your lawyer in case you need to draft up a set of papers for me to sign so that you are indemnified and I can't come back try to pursue any other actions to recuperate any other funds.

I look forward to your prompt response.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
chlangyue0168

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:42:57 PM

I am order #690 and #691 how about my 1.2T AMT miners
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:45:52 PM

Plugged my miner is after I got a blackplane from another AMT customer.  Note: AMT has not shipped me a backplane.

This is the result:

The backplane started going up in smoke when I plugged it in.

Notice the burn marks at the top.

No wonder they conveniently forgot to include a backplane.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:19:12 PM

The following is a request of Joshua Zipking of AMT to remove a certain YouTube video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U

Joshua Zipkin of AMT a.k.a. Advanced Mining Technology (or Technologies) has 48 hours (from the timestamp of this post being posted) to remove the above video depicting me quasi-endorsing said entity or he will be access $1,000 USD per day from the date it was uploaded (March 28, 2014) plus 10% interest compounded daily.

If after 48 hours the video is still up, Josh Zipkin will owe me $30K USD plus 10% interest compounded daily.

I will now post this post in AMT's self-moderated thread so that he has a fair opportunity to see it, thus allowing him to act accordingly.

~Bruno Kucinskas

That is a far stretch... You willingly volunteered to be recorded, on AMT rented property, with the obvious intention that it be made available to the public, after being invited to "see that AMT was real", for a bounty/payment/compensation. That is like asking playboy to pull your nudes, after a photo-shoot, printing, and sale of the magazine. You sort of loose the right to publication, once you initially give-up that first right to publication, to the other party. Especially "after payment". (The miner. As you indicated, that they gave it to you, because you didn't purchase it.)

Might want to think about that next time, before you admittedly lie on camera, for personal gain. Sports stars do it all the time, on commercials where they endorse products they don't even use or like.

Nice try though, with the follow-up extortion and black-male. Not sure how well that will bode your cause. However, removing the video would do AMT some justice. You are not as popular as most other celebrity images. Rather, those who are fans of you, are not fans AMT would want as clients. Tongue

I vote to remove it, but not to avoid the threat of absurd undue compensation. xD

Not to mention, you can have it removed yourself. Just go to youtube and hit the "Report" button. Then place your reason in the box they provide. Since that is a possibility, financial compensation is, once again, not even an option. Since they "did not record you without your permission", and "without intent of its use". (Since you stated those were your own words "testimony", in the video itself.) Still, youtube will honor your request, on a personal level. However, the video is still property of AMT, so, it could pop-up anywhere-else, legally. Since it is also not copyrighted, and in the public domain, anyone can make a copy of it, and repost it. Tongue

P.S. Usually a "take down notice", starts with a notarized letter delivered with a signed, return receipt letter, with a 30-day grace period beyond the date of receipt. After which, you can peruse for damages, if damages are justified. However, you have to have a justification for damages, not "just because". A judge will not award you anything, "just because". You would have to have some kind of financial loss or personal loss, of some kind.

Agree here that Phin was paid for his promotion of AMT.   If he did not like it, then he should not have done it and accepted payment for it. 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:21:26 PM

That was a long time ago.  What was the expected delivery date?

Anyway,  you'll need to join the class action law suit, or file criminal charges with the district attorney of Montgomery county in Pennsylvania.

Most folks have already filed a complaint with the Consumer Affairs division and they've rendered their verdict.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
regtable69

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:28:08 PM

<snip>
Please move all user threads to:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=584891.0

This is the AMT official thread and to be used only for "sanitized" messages by AMT.
Sanitized works for me - just looked over at the other and way too toxic.
And yes them are some pretty messed up rigs due to grossly improper packing posted over there.

You may prefer the facebook fan page then

https://www.facebook.com/AMTUsers
Nope. Don't do Facebook. Hate the entire concept of it and refuse to support anything that ass Zuckerberg is associated with.

Oh damn, OT again... wonder how long before it goes *poof*
no occulus rifts for you then lol

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee
ISAWHIM

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:02:53 PM

Can I claim I was under duress and treated like a garden gnome at the time?

Not sure about the garden-gnome thing... Tongue

Did they make you sit on the front lawn and watch the flowers grow? (Not sure what gnomes actually do. xD)

I still say, try the youtube "report" feature. It is much easier.
rik_khaos

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:22:35 PM

That was a long time ago.  What was the expected delivery date?

Anyway,  you'll need to join the class action law suit, or file criminal charges with the district attorney of Montgomery county in Pennsylvania.

Most folks have already filed a complaint with the Consumer Affairs division and they've rendered their verdict.

What has consumer affairs said to most people? Just wondering as I'll be calling them back on monday.

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2602

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 12:55:50 AM

Plugged my miner is after I got a blackplane from another AMT customer.  Note: AMT has not shipped me a backplane.

This is the result:

The backplane started going up in smoke when I plugged it in.

Notice the burn marks at the top.

eep! Would be interesting to know where that trace is fed from as it tales a fair bit of current to do that. Is not from the 2.5v tab regulator as that is self limited to 1A. Don't think the GPIO can supply that either even if backwards. Got a shot of the end of the board to the left of that floppy connector?

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 3NtFuzyWREGoDHWeMczeJzxFZpiLAFJXYr
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
rik_khaos

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 02:51:03 AM

The funny part is that they think that shipping non working hardware, or in my case 2/5ths working hard ware somehow absolves them of their responsibilities to their customers. If anything it only weakens their case that they were able to produce a complete product on a mass scale. I'm sure I'll be calling monday after talking with consumer affairs first thing in the morning. I wonder how many of us filing for criminal charges it will take before they actually bring them up on charges.

I wonder how quickly coin desk will pick up news on a criminal case as most of what I've seen reported are civil cases.

I also wonder if bitmine has anything they can do since they have their names plastered aloll ver these parts.

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 04:59:09 AM

The funny part is that they think that shipping non working hardware, or in my case 2/5ths working hard ware somehow absolves them of their responsibilities to their customers. If anything it only weakens their case that they were able to produce a complete product on a mass scale. I'm sure I'll be calling monday after talking with consumer affairs first thing in the morning. I wonder how many of us filing for criminal charges it will take before they actually bring them up on charges.

I wonder how quickly coin desk will pick up news on a criminal case as most of what I've seen reported are civil cases.

I also wonder if bitmine has anything they can do since they have their names plastered aloll ver these parts.

Well any case, civil or criminal will require Bitmine as a witness. Information from Bitmine will reveal if AMT had any intention of actually delivery to customers.   In fact, the lack of pre-ordered power supplies is evidence enough that AMT never had the intention of delivering the units on schedule.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
ISAWHIM

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:43:47 AM

The current comes from the floppy connector.  One line is burnt out coming from the floppy connector. Can be seen on the other side of the board.

Just crazy.   I plugged it in the first time and then it starts smoking immediately!

It's like AMT just cobbles up random components and have their fingers crossed that the customer gets it working.   If they had tested this before it shipped,  the backplane would have already been installed on the unit prior to shipping.  

I had 3 boards on my system when I plugged it in.  The other 2 boards were damaged in shipping.   However, I couldn't get the back plane to align with all 3 boards,  so I just tries with 2 boards.

Well.... backplane apparently is fried.

No wonder Bitmine has an entirely new revision of the backplane.

Meanwhile, AMT still owes me $6000 despite delivery.  You can't sell none working product and claim delivery.  What I have is a 48 pound brick.

By the looks of the photo, and the apparent results, it seems that another board was also damaged, though you may not have seen it. Looks like it shorted-out, possibly on the heat-sink. That, or a trace was broken, which caused a regulated component to fail, pulling more amps than it should have. What should be of concern, is that the PSU should have detected the short, and turned-off.

In any event, it looks like that line needs to be thicker. I can see that the through-holes consume a great volume of the trace connection itself. Those should have been designed offset, like a "T", not inline. Short fix for that trace, if there is an issue with it being too thin, is to solder jumpered wires into the through-holes, to double-up the amperage ability in that line. (That, or scrape off the enamel, and run a length of solder over the entire trace. Which would then have to be re-enameled.)

I would assume that all boards were damaged, not just the three you saw physical damage on.
regtable69

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:59:33 AM

Well any case, civil or criminal will require Bitmine as a witness. Information from Bitmine will reveal if AMT had any intention of actually delivery to customers.   In fact, the lack of pre-ordered power supplies is evidence enough that AMT never had the intention of delivering the units on schedule.

crazy thought would they not of gotten all parts incl psu from bit mine. and when bitmine ran out so did amt, bitmine were offering the "kit" option aswell

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:23:13 PM

The PSU's would likely have been sourced separately by AMT themselves. I think AMT is a chip integrator and they created their own version of bitmines coincraft basically. At least that is how it appears. They have their own assembly process and all that. Plus getting 1200+ Watt PSUs in bulk seems to be a bit of a pain in the ass from what I have seen. Amazon shows low stock in alot of cases with various brands. Not sure the deal there.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:06:37 PM

Plugged my miner is after I got a blackplane from another AMT customer.  Note: AMT has not shipped me a backplane.

Getting a back plane from another AMT customer voids (especially one who really don't like - phin) the credibility and reliability of the back plane.
And bitmine does not have a new back plane, who ever said that is retarded.

Carlos, we've requested that you RMA your miner on several occasions as the condition due to shipping seems to be an issue and may effect how your miner performs.

Just send it back and let us send you a new one. Thanks. Or stay here and bitch about it, either way can't get blood from a stone bud.
tonyca

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:23:27 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2014, 05:49:15 PM by tonyca

AMT_miners,

Tried to following up with you couple of times with email and phone calls,no response.
Another weeks past again. since you are online here. can you answer my question here? when you will send me MY 2 miners or send me one and refund me one?

If you still can not ship, can you kindly just refund me my money for 2 miners to the address i mentioned in my emails?

and does Rack case miners  are ready to ship too?

Thanks,
Tony

BTC: 1KS9rRw6uv7mptjEVhBHYMtGKK2QfWVju4
AMT order #645 and #962, where is my refund?
totally amount is US(645#for $ 5155+#962 for $6089)= US$11244
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:57:20 PM

Plugged my miner is after I got a blackplane from another AMT customer.  Note: AMT has not shipped me a backplane.

Getting a back plane from another AMT customer voids (especially one who really don't like - phin) the credibility and reliability of the back plane.

Carlos, we've requested that you RMA your miner on several occasions as the condition due to shipping seems to be an issue and may effect how your miner performs.

Just send it back and let us send you a new one. Thanks. Or stay here and bitch about it, either way can't get blood from a stone bud.

The Backplane came did not come from Phin... furthermore  the backplane was an AMT Bitmine backplane.

What guarantee do I have that you will send me a new one?  

I suggest that you send me a new one and I will return the damaged one.

That is the only way I can guarantee that you will actually ship anything.

Please ship me a working miner and I will ship you back the currently damaged miner.   You should understand that AMT's credibility has sunk so low that I cannot trust your company to replace my broken miner.

The fact that it has been 3 weeks since you sent me this broken miner tells me that you should be bending backward to accommodate my request.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Chazaki

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:09:30 PM

I don't think I've seen a more unprofessional post... Oh wait yeah this is AMT we're talking about. Calling customers retards and claiming they're "bitching" about your non-working product is just another day in the Zipkin office eh?

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:46:12 PM

I don't think I've seen a more unprofessional post... Oh wait yeah this is AMT we're talking about. Calling customers retards and claiming they're "bitching" about your non-working product is just another day in the Zipkin office eh?

Shipping a miner without an essential component (i.e. backplane) and not delivery immediately should definitely void the credibility and reliability of the manufacturer!  

Let's get this crystal clear:

(1) AMT delivers damaged unit without backplane.
(2) Jim Brown says he'll ship a backplane 2 weeks ago... no backplane.
(3) Josh Zipkin says he'll ship a backplane 1 week ago.... no backplane.
(4) AMT customer offers to ship a backplane a week ago... I receive the backplane all the way from Los Angeles... I live in the east coast.... AMT is at an adjacent state and takes like 1-2 days to receive shipments from.

AMT have lost all credibility.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: