Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:45:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New Official AMT Thread  (Read 149437 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:31:23 PM

A1 1.25TH 2U rack mount Miner for $1350 + 2 day express shipping included. Shipping out every Wednesday or Friday.

A2 80MHS 2U rack mount Miner for $3000 + 2 day express shipping included. Shipping out every Wednesday or Friday.

AMT BE200 1Th 2U rack mount miner for $1,130 express DHL shipping included. - additional module option!

Deliveries for orders placed before the Tuesday 19th can be shipped on Friday the 22nd. This is a 3 day build to order product. We receive your funds, we assemble your miner, we ship. We are doing 2 small SMT runs a week on Tuesday and Thursday each week. Runs are based on orders which come in, but we will run none the less. So the SMT run on Tuesday has the boards back by Wednesday assembly and testing is on Thursday and shipping is on friday. Now you understand the business model. We will leave a disclaimer for any hiccups because sometimes there are hiccups, if we do not ship within 5 days from the date your payment has been received we'll refund your money. Most likely,depending on which day you pay, we'll ship with in 2-3 days. The best days to pay are Monday and Wednesday in order to work your order into the SMT order process.

2U Rack mount BE200 (4 Modules 230Ghs - 250ghs each) with PSU sells for $1,130 Express 2 Day DHL shipping included. Option to include a 5th module for an additional $300. Additional modules can be sold and shipped separately to clients which have ordered the unit with 3 or 4 modules.  If you want to try 4 modules before you purchase the 5th that's what we're getting at. This also means that we need to increase the PSU from a 1000 watt psu to a 1300 watt psu.  Shipping price stays the with 5 modules. Additional shipping would be charged for the 5th modules if purchased separate, but would be something like $40-50 bucks express, haven't checked that yet. We'll try and include that in the additional module price.

2U BE200 (4 Modules 230Ghs - 250ghs each) with PSU sells for $1,130 Express 2 Day DHL shipping included.

WRITE TO SALES(at)ADVANCEDMINERS(dot)COM FOR MORE DETAILS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:31:58 PM

Hi AMT!

By chance are you distributing any open source software in your machines?

Let's try again. Are you distributing open source software?

We only have crappy images. When the first shipments go out of BE200 we'll upload the images. Honestly what makes you think we were capable of developing firmware, com'n you bash us and our lack of skill sets everyday.  Stick to one argument.

I've stayed out of the fray for some time, so I'm not going to comment on all the other shit going on. But this one, I think I can say something constructive.

Disclaimer, I do NOT know that what I'm about to say is right, so feel free to correct me where I'm wrong.

It's my understanding that these are innosilicon/dragon miners. If that's the case, then the firmware should be the same or very similar to the dragon and the lightning asic offerings, in which case it's available for download. It's basically a slightly modified version of cgminer. If that's the case, you can get the source from lightning asic, or from several places on this very forum and modify it to suit you. It should also be possible to run the modules direct, without the onboard controller, if you have a spare computer. This is far more flexible than the web interface (that's not a dig at AMT, it's true of every brand I've seen. I run my gridseed and zeusminer direct without a controller, and I can add as many pools as I want, not just three or four as in most web interfaces).

My advice to hobby miners: Learn linux. I have over the last few months. I shied away from the linux crowd for many years because of the elitist attitude. Ignore the attitude and listen to what they say (other than the bragging and condescension). For gaming, Windows is king. For EVERYTHING else, linux is better. I use ubuntu 14.04 exclusively now. Windows 8.1 straight sucks, but even 7 and XP, which I always liked, do not perform as well on ANY task I do as my linux install ON THE SAME MACHINES. And it has the added flexibility of being able to modify absolutely everything. That's not always good. In my learning curve, I have completely hosed to the point of not being bootable 9 installations. But the fixes and information are available, and google is your friend for that. I can't see mining on a windows machine ever again. Or writing. Or watching movies. Or listening to music.

AMT, I'm very glad to see you making this effort. I frankly thought you would have vanished or declared bankruptcy by now, given how things went. You did well by me, but not by a very large percentage of your customers. It's nice to see you attempting to make it right.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:33:33 PM

We only have crappy images. When the first shipments go out of BE200 we'll upload the images. Honestly what makes you think we were capable of developing firmware, com'n you bash us and our lack of skill sets everyday.  Stick to one argument.

Unfortunately (for you), distributing binary open source software without the source code is a copyright violation. The copyright holders will be notified.

Thanks for helping out Syke, bring on some more bullshit on one of the last companies trying to build miners. Your a hero man.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:36:25 PM

Hi AMT!

I've stayed out of the fray for some time, so I'm not going to comment on all the other shit going on. But this one, I think I can say something constructive.

Disclaimer, I do NOT know that what I'm about to say is right, so feel free to correct me where I'm wrong.

It's my understanding that these are innosilicon/dragon miners. If that's the case, then the firmware should be the same or very similar to the dragon and the lightning asic offerings, in which case it's available for download. It's basically a slightly modified version of cgminer. If that's the case, you can get the source from lightning asic, or from several places on this very forum and modify it to suit you. It should also be possible to run the modules direct, without the onboard controller, if you have a spare computer. This is far more flexible than the web interface (that's not a dig at AMT, it's true of every brand I've seen. I run my gridseed and zeusminer direct without a controller, and I can add as many pools as I want, not just three or four as in most web interfaces).

My advice to hobby miners: Learn linux. I have over the last few months. I shied away from the linux crowd for many years because of the elitist attitude. Ignore the attitude and listen to what they say (other than the bragging and condescension). For gaming, Windows is king. For EVERYTHING else, linux is better. I use ubuntu 14.04 exclusively now. Windows 8.1 straight sucks, but even 7 and XP, which I always liked, do not perform as well on ANY task I do as my linux install ON THE SAME MACHINES. And it has the added flexibility of being able to modify absolutely everything. That's not always good. In my learning curve, I have completely hosed to the point of not being bootable 9 installations. But the fixes and information are available, and google is your friend for that. I can't see mining on a windows machine ever again. Or writing. Or watching movies. Or listening to music.

AMT, I'm very glad to see you making this effort. I frankly thought you would have vanished or declared bankruptcy by now, given how things went. You did well by me, but not by a very large percentage of your customers. It's nice to see you attempting to make it right.

We always said we're not going to quit. And your right about learning linux, its better in every way but gaming. Thanks for posting here, you were always positive.
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:39:27 PM

Hi AMT!

We always said we're not going to quit. And your right about learning linux, its better in every way but gaming. Thanks for posting here, you were always positive.

+1 on the linux. For anyone working with miners its kind of a must know at least until things get to a point where its more or less plug and play. For more advanced troubleshooting linux is a must have. And there is a ton of documentation out there to draw from and learn. Also VMs. Vmware player and virtualbox are great sandboxes to learn in.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:55:17 PM

I tried to stay positive for a long time, but if asking to be made whole is seen as a negative with AMT I guess that's how it has to be.  Where I don't see eye to eye is where they are looking to gain new customers when the old customers have not been properly compensated yet.

Thank You,

Mr. Park

Mr. Park,

We are trying our best, the BE200 its is a 2-3 day build to order miner, it is not stock. We still use the payment to produce the miner. Please post images of your miner when you receive it today.
ladi4ever

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:23:25 PM

You deleted approximately 30 of my posts, I asked for return of my money, I send you an email of DOA equipment...and you're deleting my posts..

I also going to ask Moderator to remove your rights to delete posts from this forum.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:27:52 PM

You deleted approximately 30 of my posts, I asked for return of my money, I send you an email of DOA equipment...and you're deleting my posts..

I also going to ask Moderator to remove your rights to delete posts from this forum.

If it's Gmaxwell, he'll be polite in turning you down. But he'll still laugh. Self moderated threads have a disclaimer right at the top about that. If you don't want to be deleted, don't post in a self moderated thread. Starting your own is a button push.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:50:20 PM

If it's Gmaxwell, he'll be polite in turning you down. But he'll still laugh. Self moderated threads have a disclaimer right at the top about that. If you don't want to be deleted, don't post in a self moderated thread. Starting your own is a button push.

He's right. And we only delete because your just so mean most of the time. If you stop asking rhetorical questions we wont delete your posts. You met us, you understand our situation.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:51:04 PM

We'll look for the email, if your resend it now we'll have someone take care of it immediately.
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:10:00 PM

I tried to stay positive for a long time, but if asking to be made whole is seen as a negative with AMT I guess that's how it has to be.  Where I don't see eye to eye is where they are looking to gain new customers when the old customers have not been properly compensated yet.

Thank You,

Mr. Park

I think at different levels everyone feels the same general discontent on the compensation thing. So yea +1 there.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:21:21 PM

Refund request for Order numbers 676 and 716 totaling $17,577.00‏

Sent to "sales@advancedminers.com" <sales@advancedminers.com>
Cc to "josh@advancedminers.com" <josh@advancedminers.com> "jim@advancedminers.com" <jim@advancedminers.com>

Dear AMT,

I have tried to remain patient through this ordeal but that has reached the end as far as hoping for any mining equipment.

You claim to have shipped all miners over a month ago but I have still not received anything and there is no sign of anything on its way.

I have not received a tracking # so I have no way of checking the status to see if it was delivered somewhere else or just not sent at all.

I don't know what list I have ended up on but please move me to the refund list. Order numbers 676 and 716 totaling $17,577.00

Should the miners arrive sometime in the future, I will notify you and you may deduct the then current value of the equipment from the total.

If this is not acceptable please instruct me as to what I should do with the miners if they arrive.

Thank you,

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:02:07 PM

Dear AMT,

I have tried to remain patient through this ordeal but that has reached the end as far as hoping for any mining equipment.

You claim to have shipped all miners over a month ago but I have still not received anything and there is no sign of anything on its way.

I have not received a tracking # so I have no way of checking the status to see if it was delivered somewhere else or just not sent at all.

I don't know what list I have ended up on but please move me to the refund list. Order numbers 676 and 716 totaling $17,577.00

Should the miners arrive sometime in the future, I will notify you and you may deduct the then current value of the equipment from the total.

If this is not acceptable please instruct me as to what I should do with the miners if they arrive.

Thank you,

Ron,

Your miners are due to arrive today actually. Please do not refuse them, accept them and we will forward them back to the office or directly to another client which may have been missed. Refusal means they go back to hong kong and that's just a bitch and half.

We have added you to refund list. Thanks.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:08:23 PM

Sent to "sales@advancedminers.com" <sales@advancedminers.com>
Cc to "josh@advancedminers.com" <josh@advancedminers.com> "jim@advancedminers.com" <jim@advancedminers.com>

Dear AMT,

Thank you,

I will instruct you. Find a cliff and chuck it. I mean sure its not the smart way to handle it, but I bet it will make you feel good for about ten minutes.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
rik_khaos

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:11:12 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2014, 08:33:10 PM by rik_khaos

Dear AMT,

Thank you,

Ron,

Your miners are due to arrive today actually. Please do not refuse them, accept them and we will forward them back to the office or directly to another client which may have been missed. Refusal means they go back to hong kong and that's just a bitch and half.

So then are you saying we must accept the package and immediately forward it to you for a refund at some future point ? I'm not asking rhetorical questions or trying to be a dick here. I'm just asking honestly if this is the outlined process.  

Because if it is, it doesn't come across as sound. You said you don't have enough money to refund everyone currently so is it not better to let us use the hardware currently and refund current value of the equipment. It's less money you would have to shell out.

Casiriahmine

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:29:54 PM

Status on my miners? I sent out several emails, and awaited a response to both JOSH and Sales department of your company.

Will you be issuing refunds if you settle with IMET? Or will this be a necessity to be brought to a CIVIL item?

At this point, we[you and us] are at a loss. However, settling this without a suite would be much more appropriate for this matter.

I would like my refund, and then I may reinvest seeing as how you guys are producing quite a bit more than you were earlier this year.

Yourpaltoots, Any updates on your miner? How is it running? Anyone have videos/picture of these new miners off the shelf?

~Casey Merry~
~Merry Miners CEO~
rik_khaos

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:39:37 PM

Here we go hopefully this won't be formatted all weird.

Wonder of wonders, miracle of miracles I made my monday DHL call and was greeted some excellent news

image hosting websites

she told me it should be out for delivery as of tomorrow.

Sorry, I like show tunes and thought fiddler on the roof was appropriate here.

It's a rough day man. I needed to delete my tracking number.

avaughan4

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:16:47 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2014, 09:42:58 PM by avaughan4

Dear AMT,

Thank you,

Ron,

This is typical AMT behaviour. I was told my second order shipped on 7/29 and I have nothing to show for it. Even though I received one of the first miners shipped, I still have another order pending that AMT has not fulfilled. The best part is that AMT continues their tactics of ignoring emails, private messages, and not taking phone calls. I would not buy from them until I hear that their lawsuits have been settled and no one is complaining about not receiving miners. If they are supposed to fulfill everyone's order as an order from the Court, then why have they Olympically failed to ship to everyone?

Let's get back to business as usual, ignoring your customers until they become irate and sue you.
I don't blame Clenell for his attitude towards you and your company. Your attitude towards your customers is infuriating. Look in the mirror the next time you wonder why Clenell is suing you or calling you incessantly or writing on these forums. It's your own doing. You have no one to blame but yourselves. Everyone on here put their faith and hard earned money behind your promises. We deserve answers. A CEO has to answer to a board, and since you decided to use your customers as investors, we deserve answers from you.

If you had any sense at all you would have been honest from the start, better yet you shouldn't have used your customers as invest-omers. I wanted to buy Bitcoin miners back in November of 2013 and here we are over 9 months later and you still haven't fulfilled my orders. A human being takes less time to be born than it does for you to fulfill an order, let alone answer an email. I have communicated to you that all I want is communication and you have always decided to ignore me rather than send me a quick email. Why is that? Because you know your email was full of shit? Because you know your full of shit? Would it kill you to write a few honest words and tell us what is going on?

I hate coming on this forum to get your attention about this stupid shit. I'd rather be helping other fellow miners as I have been doing.

So get off your asses and answer us. No one is going to buy your new stuff when you refuse to even answer your current customers.

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2524

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:41:25 PM

Just got a tracking#, checked with DHL and it is at Detroit Metro Airport so should be getting an email from my company on Tues saying a nice big box from Hong Kong is waiting for me when I get back from Taiwan Cheesy

As for folks refusing delivery, not sure how that would legally work. Refusal still proves attempted delivery of *something*.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Squeeky62

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:06:52 AM

AMT. Can I've been trying to communicate with you. Can you please tell me if you shipped my miner? order 849. Thank you
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: