Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:50:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT fucks us over again  (Read 44815 times)
athgaurd

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:40:01 AM

no.. not by a long shot. Just not stating it over and over in a forum.
-ck
Legendary

Activity: 4144
Merit: 1637

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 04:36:11 AM

Right, it's just that other people visiting the forum may not be aware of these complaint threads when the official one is censored by AMT.

Developer/maintainer for cgminer, ckpool/ckproxy, and the -ck kernel
2% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:39:49 PM

Just got off the phone with the Jenkintown's PD, and they're taking Joshua's threat toward me rather serious and wanted me to confirm that if this were to go to trial would I be willing to travel to PA to testify, of which I replied in the affirmative.

I'm sure that Joshua Zipkin will go outta his way and explain to the officer that I'm sort of WHAT NUT.

Josh Zipkin has nobody to blame but himself for fucking up his company and now his life (personal/financially, not to mention that of his two partners).

If, by chance, Josh claims that some other person at AMT penned the threat, I will then demand that his computers be confiscated to verify who said what when.

~Bruno Kucinskas

Try not to piss off The Zipkin too much, for the boy ain't right in the head.
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:22:11 PM

Plenty of complaints still. Most people just quiet because he keeps deleting any dissenting comments. Best bet is to make sure people know to post in one of the other two threads that are user managed.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:07:44 PM

Mirror, mirror on the web,
You may delete A, but can't delete zed.

<I just made that up.  Cool>
AMT_miners

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:04:13 AM

Hey, Josh. I know you're busy and all fucking people far and wide, East to West, and West to east, but is there anyway you can speed up that lawsuit you're going present me? Come on man, we're both Jewish. Don't let me down, Brother.

Bruno Kucinskas

PS: To any lawyer reading this: I fully intend to do my damndest to destroy the AMT brand, fuck up Joshua Zipkin's livelihood, and destroy his marriage. For good measure, I wish to fuck the living shit outta Amber, AMT's Night Moderator, and eat her tight Jewish pussy.

PSS: I really fucked you up in creating that imaginary convo, didn't I brother? Too bad they'll believe me and not your lying Jewish ass, you fuckin' pig!

mirror mirror
AMT_miners

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:46:12 AM

Hey, Josh. I know you're busy and all fucking people far and wide, East to West, and West to east, but is there anyway you can speed up that lawsuit you're going present me? Come on man, we're both Jewish. Don't let me down, Brother.

Bruno Kucinskas

PS: To any lawyer reading this: I fully intend to do my damndest to destroy the AMT brand, fuck up Joshua Zipkin's livelihood, and destroy his marriage. For good measure, I wish to fuck the living shit outta Amber, AMT's Night Moderator, and eat her tight Jewish pussy.

PSS: I really fucked you up in creating that imaginary convo, didn't I brother? Too bad they'll believe me and not your lying Jewish ass, you fuckin' pig!

mirror mirror
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:53:52 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 01:49:20 AM by Gleb Gamow

Bruno Kucinskas

mirror mirror

On the wall, Joshua Zipkin's about to fall!

Josh, looks like the gig is up. Too bad you had to lie about that fake PM I supposedly sent you.

But, you still have options:

Joshy, Joshy, Joshy!

First off, you're not even capable of taking a screenshot, focusing a screenshot (don't have a clue how you fucked this one up), or linking to a screenshot.

Let me help you, Brother.

Now that I have helped you with yours, allow me to show you a couple of mine.

Note the time stamps of the edits in both above screenshots, of which can still be seen at the following URLs respectively:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=693393.msg7839251#msg7839251
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=693393.msg7832163#msg7832163

Go to each and put you cursor over the time/date and see for yourselves that both are stamped ~1m prior to me sending those two PMs to Joshua Zipkin.

Why, you ask I would do such a thing? To prove once again that this scammy motherfucker will spend more time on shit like this than take care of a single one of his customer's concerns unless it betters his position.

This fuckin' Jewish simpleton actual thought it was to his best interest to try to prove to the world that I actually penned that convo, when in fact Joshua Zipkin, et al. did.

You want further proof that I didn't make it up but Josh lie the other day trying to claim that I did? Well, here it is...

Fuck me! Josh Zipkin has left the forum.

"Joshua Zipkin...come out to play-ee-ay!!"

That picture is fucking creepy...like Harry Potter on weed with no glasses and cooking meth...with an immense noggin...something incredibly creepy about that pic.

Besides the jokes I do feel the need to confirm now that those chats are indeed myself as customer1, I am not in agreement with the chats being released in this manner, but it is what it is. I will let the others out themselves should they choose to as right now people can only guess who they are. The chats are 100 percent authentic skype chats. The leaker is someone else who was not a customer but got pissed off seeing the stuff that was happening. I was accused however of being the leaker despite the actual leaker confessing before leaving the chat, so I figure I will set the record straight publicly. Make of that what you will. I still appreciate his attempts to preserve the privacy of the group.

I still have no order and various calls to DHL confirm that my order was not any of the tracking numbers sent out. You can take a guess as to what list I am on. Go on have your fun now rubbing it in. The I told you so's lol. At any rate they pretty much screwed everyone and its pretty evident in the chats the real deal. I had it out with him tonight because he assured me my miner was on its way.

You see Joshy Boy, I already deduced the other actors long time ago, while you were... Honestly, don't have a clue as to what you were doing, but damn sure it wasn't honest.

So, in case you missed it, here's a timeline:

I posted the leak convo.
You claimed I made it up.
I proved that I didn't make it up and was by you, et al.
I then lied to you via PM (of which you knew was a lie) that I did write the Convo.
You posted my lie as proof that I lie and that the convo was penned by me.
Meanwhile, one the authors comes forward to confirms that it was you who penned parts of the convo.
I posted in this post how the hell I played you once again (this makes three times) like a broken Jewish fiddle that should be stuck up your ass so motherfuckin' far...

All that said, let's play a new game. It's call SUE MY MOTHERFUCKIN' ASS!

You've just about lost your business, your business associates, some of which have thanked me privately for exposing your ass, your friends, folks you thought were your allies, soon, your pretty wife that's fucking every dick in Bulgarian during your absence, your dad doesn't want anything to do with you, and that's a fuckin' fact... should I go on?

Bottom line, hang yourself and end the misery, but make sure Jake, your cat, is in a good home first.

BTW, if this doesn't end the saga of Joshua Zipkin of AMT, then I'll be close by to continue to stick it uo your Racist Jewish ASSHOLE, you piece of shit. I will continue to fuck you over like there's no tomorrow. Why? Because no court of law has stopped me yet. Which reminds me: SUE ME ASSHOLE!

~Bruno Kucinskas
opieum2

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:27:39 PM

Some news articles and proof of his unethical and obviously prejudiced behaviour:
http://8btc.com/thread-6972-1-1.html Chinese news byte covering the chats.
http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/interview-dan-gul-amt-skype-chat-customer1/2014/08/29
http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/amt-ceo-joshua-zipkin-naughty-nice-list/2014/08/25

Proof of his racism:

Saying a power supply would be sent ( I still haven't received one)

[8/20/2014 6:12:45 AM] Josh: someone will send you a supply from the office today
[8/20/2014 6:12:56 AM] Me: Thank you much.
[8/20/2014 6:13:10 AM] Josh: stop being a dick on the thread anyway
[8/20/2014 6:13:29 AM] Josh: josh should go to prison..
[8/20/2014 6:13:35 AM] Josh: like com'n
[8/20/2014 6:15:19 AM] Me: Look you know how if you want attention from your parents you try to do all the good things?

But then they ignore so you act bad and you get punished but at least you get attention?

That is essentially how that thread has become.
[8/20/2014 6:16:53 AM] Me: At least posting shit like that gets attention. And now that I have an answer I can go to sleep and leave the forum be.

Lack of pride in his Chinese partners

Me: I'll also likely put together a video review for youtube. Just of the miner, objectivly.
[8/18/2014 2:36:00 PM] Joshua: id appreciate that
[8/18/2014 2:36:11 PM] Joshua: its not a dragon miner, the boards are inno'
[8/18/2014 2:36:14 PM] Joshua: s design
[8/18/2014 2:36:33 PM] Joshua: leave the word "chinese" out of it if possible

Josh: saying that the fake chats were just altered chats by phin:

[8/17/2014 3:28:37 PM] Joshua: the convo is altered, it was posted by a man who got kicked off the forum for fucking with us to much
[8/17/2014 3:28:41 PM] Joshua: consider the god damn source

On his business acumen:
[8/14/2014 2:44:10 AM] Me: I can be an assest I just don't like to be fucked with.
[8/14/2014 2:44:12 AM] Joshua: thats all, because i wasnt to go there until tomorrow after noon
[8/14/2014 2:44:24 AM] Joshua: no one is fucking with you
[8/14/2014 2:44:34 AM] Joshua: if anything im just too Adhdh and incompitent sometimes

His thoughts on veterans:

[8/14/2014 1:58:10 AM] Joshua: no the vets comment was me
[8/14/2014 1:58:22 AM] Joshua: because like wtf.. like you being a vet has anything to do with this at all?
[8/14/2014 1:58:22 AM] Me: Yeah, but I have to delete it in the AMT Users thread
[8/14/2014 1:58:54 AM] Joshua: its like crippled people that batch about a building not being handy cap accessable
[8/14/2014 1:59:00 AM] Joshua: no thats a bad analogy.
[8/14/2014 1:59:15 AM] Joshua: its like crippled people complaining about the ramp being too high?

And what he thinks of the Chinese people:

[6/30/2014 3:19:26 PM] Joshua: curt
[6/30/2014 3:20:01 PM] Joshua: i know your pissed dude, im trying to get these thing out, im sitting here in fucking  ridiculously hot shenzhen argueing with these yellow bastards daily

The second comment about the handicapped was not much better than the first....actually its worse. (bold emphasis added by me no other alterations to the text were made)

opieum2

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:30:23 PM

I was wondering if one of the other Bulgarians in the forum can confirm what Kusmet means? In Hebrew it apparently means mage. Just curious as it was apparently the default username Joshua Zipkin /AMT was using to mine with our hardware with. I noticed both my miners configured with that usernames against F2pool.

I mentioned previously that the discovery that he has been mining with our hardware on f2pool, user kusmet. All the default images on the miner have the logs still present on them so its easy to validate for anyone with the image (of course AMT will take these down so I will post the default image I recommend others do also, use windiskimage to create a raw file of the stock image for archival purposes)

I created an unaltered image for checking and am willing to provide the original SDcard for forensic examination to the legal team. I have one miner I have not powered on yet for this very reason.

clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:42:18 PM

Right, it's just that other people visiting the forum may not be aware of these complaint threads when the official one is censored by AMT.

thanks to you. please give us the explanation for your dumb ass move to stop the original thread and give them a self moderated thread? that was ALL on you!

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
opieum2

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:49:14 PM

thanks to you. please give us the explanation for your dumb ass move to stop the original thread and give them a self moderated thread? that was ALL on you!

Likley at their request. They have to play it impartial in spite of the truth. Won't fault the mods here as they have to do things that way. But in a way its good, it's played to our favor because its easy to see the contrast in the original thread and the new censored one.

loshia (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 07:08:41 PM

I was wondering if one of the other Bulgarians in the forum can confirm what Kusmet means? In Hebrew it apparently means mage. Just curious as it was apparently the default username Joshua Zipkin /AMT was using to mine with our hardware with. I noticed both my miners configured with that usernames against F2pool.

I mentioned previously that the discovery that he has been mining with our hardware on f2pool, user kusmet. All the default images on the miner have the logs still present on them so its easy to validate for anyone with the image (of course AMT will take these down so I will post the default image I recommend others do also, use windiskimage to create a raw file of the stock image for archival purposes)

I created an unaltered image for checking and am willing to provide the original SDcard for forensic examination to the legal team. I have one miner I have not powered on yet for this very reason.
kusmet къcмeт means luck  Wink
In Bulgarian ....

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 07:23:27 PM

In Bulgarian ....

къcмeт or kŭsmet; in Chinese it's 运气, pronounced Ruck, as in, "LouMay, rots o ruck with dis piece o shit."

What do you call a Jewish-Bulgarian that makes it into heaven?

Rucky!

Къcмeт зa нac , лaйнa вмecтo мoзък e нa пoчивкa.
opieum2

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:39:57 PM

In Bulgarian ....

Thanks for that info, pretty safe bet then that Joshua Zipkin mines with his customers hardware using an account called kusmet on f2pool of course he will change the info. BUT bitcoin transcations and worker details can be tracked. I posted the image with the logs intact in the review thread. Since linux logs are very hard to fake. I think its easy to break that apart. BUT for the purposes of legal forensics I will make a copy of the image and provide the original SDcard to the class action legal team as evidence that he has been mining with our hardware for profit. If that doesn't work the SEC will be very interested as well.

I think we are starting to deal with a case of wire fraud here not just some simple delays of hardware. No legal expert, but that is what it appears.

For anyone who wants to look at the image I have posted it up as a magnet link for all to download and look at the image. the ONLY alteration to this image is the IP address in the /etc/network/interfaces file to set the static IP of 192.168.0.245

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3UUG3LZWZI52GD2IVZG6L6YSKZVDLJHM&dn=AMTImage&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.istole.it%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80

-ck
Legendary

Activity: 4144
Merit: 1637

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 11:50:39 PM

They have to play it impartial in spite of the truth. Won't fault the mods here as they have to do things that way. But in a way its good, it's played to our favor because its easy to see the contrast in the original thread and the new censored one.
Thank you for realising this, as I actively encouraged user threads to be made for this precise reason. While we are not allowed to call scams or take sides, I have also quietly been bumping posts to make sure the user run threads keep staying close to the top.

Developer/maintainer for cgminer, ckpool/ckproxy, and the -ck kernel
2% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
opieum2

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:54:46 AM

Thank you for that. It is necessary to hear the side of the users. Who in alot of cases appear to be the ones being wronged. Predatory merchants will not allow this industry to last long. Only the players who work hard for the customers will succeed. Thats just how it always goes.

opieum2

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:44:37 AM

Interesting Joshua Zipkin is just moving on...with our money......because the old customers are going to somehow forget that he burned them. For a marketing major he needs to understand something important....word of mouth is the most powerful advertising. First rule. Good News Travels...Bad News Travels Faster. A marketing rule that cannot be changed.  

24 hour activation, where ALL other services are instant activation right after payment. Already a huge fail there.

Oh and NO way in hell their datacenter looks like that. Considering the OTHER pictures we have seen of even better equipped outfits, using stock photography to mislead people yet again is probably not a good move...and yes that is stock photography. It can be found on the internet and licensed for this kind of use.

I guess when you get a 6 year old to scribble with a crayola all your ads....well, the kid's spelling is certainly better than his has been.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:15:02 AM

Looks like the Bulgarian Dickwad, Joshua Zipkin, changed his office address: https://advancedminers.com/amt-issues-recall-due-manufacturing-error/

Both captures below are from the same page.

Hell, even Google Maps isn't quite sure as to how to direct AMT's loyal customers to their venerable office sans an exterior doorknob.

AMT_miners

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:44:55 PM

From this point forward AMT will not be discussing any company issues, giving any company updates, or providing any support on this forum. AMT recognizes some forum members have tried to and will continue to try to speak on behalf of AMT and we urge customers to simply not listen. We will be launching a support forum via our website which can be found at http://advancedminers.com/forums 

Our goal is to deliver miners to existing customers and get to the point where we issue full refunds to our clients despite receiving a miner or not. Any opinionated comments from any past clients or non-clientele, allegations, conspiracy theories, rumors, "investigative reports" are most likely fabricated exploits designed to defer new clients from purchasing from AMT. As there are several from this forum ,please realize these individuals do not and never have spoken on our behalf.

We simply don't find this forum to be a valuable tool for helping and supporting our current customer base and due to all the antisemitic, prejudice and racist allegations that are constantly made about our company and our staff, it is no longer a pleasant environment to be apart of. Our true clients that need support understand what we're talking about and we're happy to support them via our thread which we will populate with helpful tutorials and information everyday going forward. Other clients that need immediate technical support can contact sales@advancedminers.com and you'll receive a reply within 24 hours.

We can only hope that our true clients and supporters will see passed the layers of crap to come going forward.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: