Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:09:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SPECTROCOIN.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange, Blockchain Wallet, Prepaid Card  (Read 52606 times)
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

Activity: 819
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 02:18:28 PM

I created an account, then referred my cousin,  but we stay in the same appartment, now our IP is bloocked on the site.

Des this means you dont allow referral within a family? I dont know why this is a problem, and i cant access the we bsite anymore, sent a couple of messages to support, got no response yet.
Please PM your email and we will sort it. Sorry for it.

30+ currencies, bank wires, credit cards supported
Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 10:09:56 AM

I have created an account with spectrocoin as I am looking for bitcoin prepaid virtual credit card but I am not much comfortable to keep my funds with the service having 8 red trust marks. Would you please resolve the accusation as soon as possible? Site interface and other things are fine but the accusations are annoying.
Addisonbt

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 12:13:15 PM

Site design and operation of the service is bad.
Require selfie + ID after loading a large amount $$$ on the card
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 03:26:49 PM

I have created an account with spectrocoin as I am looking for bitcoin prepaid virtual credit card but I am not much comfortable to keep my funds with the service having 8 red trust marks. Would you please resolve the accusation as soon as possible? Site interface and other things are fine but the accusations are annoying.
I can see your issue, but these acquisitions were created by somebody who really hate us and tried to destroy our name. We are adding new features in our system which should increase your trust in us significantly, if you do not trust us yet. Also what do you mean by 8 red trust marks? Please PM us, if you have some issues regarding our trust, we will try to sort it our.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 11:53:07 AM

I can see your issue, but these acquisitions were created by somebody who really hate us and tried to destroy our name. We are adding new features in our system which should increase your trust in us significantly, if you do not trust us yet. Also what do you mean by 8 red trust marks? Please PM us, if you have some issues regarding our trust, we will try to sort it our.

Thanks for the reply, I am in research mode right now so would give a try to your service soon with a smaller amount. Let's see how it works.

p.s - I am talking about 8 negative trust feedback on bitcointalk profile associated with your service.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=317543
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 11:55:37 AM

How large is large?  on their site it shows as $2,500/€2,500/£2,000 being the maximum top up for an unverified account, anything above that you will need to verify, if your amount is above this you would need to verify.
Addisonbt

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:15:16 PM

How large is large?  on their site it shows as $2,500/€2,500/£2,000 being the maximum top up for an unverified account, anything above that you will need to verify, if your amount is above this you would need to verify.

It can be at any time, probably
and they require selfie

I made a test account and wanted a deposit
Skrill 5 eur, and ask for selfies + ID

I can buy BTC on Virwox without any selfies + ID
Balle1912

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:25:25 PM

How large is large?  on their site it shows as $2,500/€2,500/£2,000 being the maximum top up for an unverified account, anything above that you will need to verify, if your amount is above this you would need to verify.

and they require selfie

Spectrocoin, can you confirm this happens?

EDIT: this user is also attacking another card supplier/exchange. Guess he is trolling.
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 09:50:54 AM

How large is large?  on their site it shows as $2,500/€2,500/£2,000 being the maximum top up for an unverified account, anything above that you will need to verify, if your amount is above this you would need to verify.

and they require selfie

Spectrocoin, can you confirm this happens?

EDIT: this user is also attacking another card supplier/exchange. Guess he is trolling.

In order to deposit with Skrill you have to have your account verified by SpectroCoin. And these are the documents that might be required for profile verification. Once you verify your profile you can deposit with Skrill and you will not be asked for further documents.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
BananaBar

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:08:13 AM

For Lithuanians (gonna type it in english for everyone just in case) :

1) Depositing cash to BTC using Foxbox terminal Spectrocoin charges ~10-11% hidden fee which they do not disclose when selecting a deposit method on their website.
It's a huge fee. On Foxbox page is written that there are 0% commission for deposits - http://www.foxbox.lt/?page_id=1969, so fees goes to Spectrocoin I think.
I think that someone from Spectrocoin have to explain situation, because 10-11% fee is way too much, especially when fee is hidden.
Foxbox is charging the fee from us, there is no commission fee for client, but the merchant (us) has to pay foxbox for money collection. It is the same as shops are paying to process VISA or MasterCard cards while the payer is not affected by these fees.
But if there are no fee for user, how he have found it? Can it be that he received less money than he deposited?
There is no hidden fee, once you enter the amount on the terminal you see the amount you will receive and only when you confirm it and pay for it or you reject the transaction. But it is of course cheaper to buy at SpectroCoin.com directly without using foxbox.

Well, if you put in 1000 euro into a terminal and it wants to give you only ~900 worth of BTC, you should disclose this information on your website. Right now you can see fees for Maxima deposits and other methods, but for FOXBOX it shows 1000=1000, no fee mentioned, but only when you waste half an hour driving to a terminal, you get surprised when you enter the ammount offered for your money is ~10% less than market price. It is a HIDDEN fee if you do not disclose that users get ~10% less money while using FOXBOX.

We will update our website to reflect this fee.

A month later, no update Cheesy Classic spectrocoin scams
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 10:55:56 PM

1) Depositing cash to BTC using Foxbox terminal Spectrocoin charges ~10-11% hidden fee which they do not disclose when selecting a deposit method on their website.
It's a huge fee. On Foxbox page is written that there are 0% commission for deposits - http://www.foxbox.lt/?page_id=1969, so fees goes to Spectrocoin I think.
I think that someone from Spectrocoin have to explain situation, because 10-11% fee is way too much, especially when fee is hidden.
Foxbox is charging the fee from us, there is no commission fee for client, but the merchant (us) has to pay foxbox for money collection. It is the same as shops are paying to process VISA or MasterCard cards while the payer is not affected by these fees.
But if there are no fee for user, how he have found it? Can it be that he received less money than he deposited?
There is no hidden fee, once you enter the amount on the terminal you see the amount you will receive and only when you confirm it and pay for it or you reject the transaction. But it is of course cheaper to buy at SpectroCoin.com directly without using foxbox.

Well, if you put in 1000 euro into a terminal and it wants to give you only ~900 worth of BTC, you should disclose this information on your website. Right now you can see fees for Maxima deposits and other methods, but for FOXBOX it shows 1000=1000, no fee mentioned, but only when you waste half an hour driving to a terminal, you get surprised when you enter the ammount offered for your money is ~10% less than market price. It is a HIDDEN fee if you do not disclose that users get ~10% less money while using FOXBOX.

Thanks for advertising our services. You can see the exact BTC amount you will receive on the payment terminal, so you can make your mind there.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
BananaBar

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 02:21:30 PM

Thanks for advertising our services. You can see the exact BTC amount you will receive on the payment terminal, so you can make your mind there.

So from "we will fix it soon" you go back to "if you can't see the hidden fee, it's your own fault". Nice one.
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 05:10:24 PM

So from "we will fix it soon" you go back to "if you can't see the hidden fee, it's your own fault". Nice one.

You can see the fee before purchasing bitcoins at the paybox. You get what you see.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
BananaBar

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 09:17:45 PM

You can see the fee before purchasing bitcoins at the paybox. You get what you see.

Not disclosing a ~10% fee in your website is pretty scummy. You show other fees, except for this one, also promised to include to show it on the website, but chose to go "if you didn't see it, it's your own fault" way. No wonder it shows to be careful while dealing with you next to your name.
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 10:44:44 AM

Is it possible to get tx id of the funds I send from my spectrocoin wallet?Recently I sent funds to someone from my spectrocoin wallet and now the receipient wants me to provide him with blockchain tx id to prove my transaction.
Is there any way to get tx id and prove him my sent transaction?
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 01:47:19 PM

Is it possible to get tx id of the funds I send from my spectrocoin wallet?Recently I sent funds to someone from my spectrocoin wallet and now the receipient wants me to provide him with blockchain tx id to prove my transaction.

Did you send btc to another SpectroCoin wallet or to other kind of bitcoin wallet?

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
DomainMagnate

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 08:36:06 PM

Did you send btc to another SpectroCoin wallet or to other kind of bitcoin wallet?
I sent it to an ICO wallet address which was obviously not on spectrocoin
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 11:28:54 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2017, 09:23:39 AM by SpectroCoin_support

I sent it to an ICO wallet address which was obviously not on spectrocoin
Of course it is possible, just drop us more information over PM. We are adding tx id in status of transaction soon.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 11:29:21 AM

We are giving away free SpectroCoin VISA virtual debit cards, for those who write an eligible reason, how they are going to use it in the following thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1037139.0

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
DomainMagnate

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 10:16:27 PM

If I have bitcoin in spectrocoin wallet,what will happen to them after hard fork?Will I get equal amount of BU?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: