Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:06:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 [392] 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 ... 486 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014  (Read 1210691 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
@bb

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 04:06:17 AM

Implementation of db would require 1 year if cz do it alone(the code must be rewritten from scratch), 9k usd x 12 month is big money to personal but not to company or btc whale.

Sorry but you are very far from the truth. There are at least 5 people who can give you BBR running on the latest Bytecoin or Monero code for no more than 5k-10k usd.

Nice, send them my way, we have dev funds for this specific purpose

Would love to chat about some nuances with the epee library. Andrey Sabelnikov and other cryptonote devs have always been tough to collaborate with, from LOOOOOONG before I showed up here. So I don't know why people put so much stock in my collaboration with a person that was assumed Missing In Action.

This is happening, lets speed it up!

Andrey Sabelnikov  is that CZ real name? or someone else you refer to?
I think although you may not have contributed any code as yet have at least brought some community back to this coin. I think you deserve props for this anyway.

Imho,

CZ(CryptoZoidberg)=CB(CryptoBender)=Satoshi Nakamoto. Creator and inventor of Bitcoin protocol, Boolberry protocol, who can create protocol pruning and alias system like Boolberry except the inventor itself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin42r4

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 12:57:47 PM

Funny several people since pg 388 Have asked If "you" are on the job and you have not replied. If you really cared about the status of this you would reply timely and not vaguely to prior doubts.
Without real sense of steerage I sold off my BBR at over a 50% loss. If you care to reimburse me the 1200 I got rid of then by all means I'll sit on them.

CZ and 1block are living in different economies, that do not and cannot match. As soon as CZ cooperates with the thefts team, he has burned himself.

In CZ's economy he has not the role to make you or anybody rich. It's your decision allone, which party to give your trust.

You have to take your loss. You want to know, where your money is? It's in my wallet now. But I have warned you.

We're actually fairly compatible.

I have developers working on parts of the infrastructure

Rapeghost has developers working on parts of the infrastructure

Coinopoly has developers working on it

Shadowcash team has developers working on it

Crypto_zoidberg is working on it

This is the easiest trade ever, period.

You can willingly ignore that we're up from 8,000 sat to 30,000 sat just because some speculators FOMO'd up to 94,000 sat a few days ago, but thats cognitively negligent. Myself and other people that wanted to buy a lot of Boolberry ROUTINELY bought 100% above the market price because there was nobody to buy from. This time, Boolberry is still 400% up and the market is pretty liquid now, and it is easy to move the same amounts without moving the market much.

I and others have been dis-incentivized to try to dispel rumors, because every time fluffypony or anyone calls it a scam, someone sells their boolberry, into me. The same boolberry I was willingly paying a 100% premium for.

Stay tuned for some commits, this is colloquially called "a team", of contributors

Ahh thats so nice that YOU have benefitted from all the confusion. When was the last time you cleared the air over at Reddit? Cutting and pasting links to here does not help. There is 5-6 post above your weekly update that throw much doubt on the whole thing. Really who moderates over there? FFS its Reddit so negative post by and large can be deleted by team BoolBerry. All I can be sure of is you are benefitting from the FUD currently. Is this not crypto or is all the information and cryptic as well and requires decoding. Seriously look back on this thread since FUD crept in and tell me as an outsider you could come to a any sensible conclusion?

I have done my due diligence here and if you spent the same amount of time you see why confusion exist. Oh and RG has been knocking the door down posting here for days and you contact just this morning, and now he's part of the team?

Great, I'll look forward too you sending me the devalued load I gave up. 

Junk FUD anyone?!

Go ask Fluffy for refund you scammer spammer!

Reply like a 5th grader, hmmm your account less active than mine, yeh uuuhhh ok genius.

U might notice everything I said was true and I asked question's did not throw out wild accusations.

if these are wild accusations then please give prove for it too...and do not speak in air....
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 06:31:57 PM

Implementation of db would require 1 year if cz do it alone(the code must be rewritten from scratch), 9k usd x 12 month is big money to personal but not to company or btc whale.

Sorry but you are very far from the truth. There are at least 5 people who can give you BBR running on the latest Bytecoin or Monero code for no more than 5k-10k usd.

Would love to chat about some nuances with the epee library. Andrey Sabelnikov and other cryptonote devs have always been tough to collaborate with, from LOOOOOONG before I showed up here. So I don't know why people put so much stock in my collaboration with a person that was assumed Missing In Action.

Andrey Sabelnikov  is that CZ real name? or someone else you refer to?
I think although you may not have contributed any code as yet have at least brought some community back to this coin. I think you deserve props for this anyway.

Imho,

CZ(CryptoZoidberg)=CB(CryptoBender)=Satoshi Nakamoto. Creator and inventor of Bitcoin protocol, Boolberry protocol, who can create protocol pruning and alias system like Boolberry except the inventor itself.

That would be interesting. Although would he need dev funding at all? why not just dip into the bitcoin super wallet for a couple of btc now and then?

Although some top level designers and coders on here have said before he is obviously a super level dev ...so perhaps....

@bb

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 03:39:14 AM

Imho,

That would be interesting. Although would he need dev funding at all? why not just dip into the bitcoin super wallet for a couple of btc now and then?

Although some top level designers and coders on here have said before he is obviously a super level dev ...so perhaps....

There is little story, the first code of bitcoin protocol is really unorganized, barely unreadable but it works, in the hand of great vision bitcoin developers then it become like now, yes maybe sn has the old wallet but as we all know journey of bitcoin is not easy may he has sold all the bitcoin long time ago.

Now the boolberry code is quite a mess to, so clintar is the one who reorganized the code to be readable.

If you ever read the first boolberry code you may remember the story of bitcoin as well.
clintar2

Activity: 202
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 04:10:25 PM

Imho,

There is little story, the first code of bitcoin protocol is really unorganized, barely unreadable but it works, in the hand of great vision bitcoin developers then it become like now, yes maybe sn has the old wallet but as we all know journey of bitcoin is not easy may he has sold all the bitcoin long time ago.

Now the boolberry code is quite a mess to, so clintar is the one who reorganized the code to be readable.

If you ever read the first boolberry code you may remember the story of bitcoin as well.

Don't know where you got that from. I haven't done anything like that. My eyes glaze over trying to read most of the code.
crz

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 04:42:04 PM

Coinopoly here is my BBR address:1EpbhsRaeNUgXG54e6wtipTsXjQXfFDgcdEqCdMJEBPhAihjXfATG1bNT6URkYiSXWdo221oKF1CMZA YxijfDww8Nk9b1Vi for the final half of the payment for the redesign.

Branding/Graphics, UI/UX Designer, Front/Back-end Developer. (IRC (freenode): crz)
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 06:56:26 PM

Not being a coder nor a tech person myself.

What level of coder/designer would you need to be to

1. invent btc
2. invent bbr (these cryptonote coins) from nothing
3. invent bbr (these cryptonote coins) allowing for the fact I have knowledge of BTC.

It is kind of the like

developer trump cards

is bbr in some ways more advanced than xmr ? or are all parts of xmr superior?

It must be cool to be a smart coder and get to study the code and design of things and get a taste or an idea of the brain that is responsible for the creation you study.

I wonder who is overall the most amazing dev on here design and implementation...

GM, VB, CZ, DZ, perhaps it will turn out to be SM or even others who are quiet and just mostly observe perhaps working on their own design?

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 06:58:42 PM

Imho,

I like this story. CZ is very interesting isn't he.

boolberry

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 01:05:28 AM

ABOUT CHANGING TOKEN NAME: I never initiated/accepted changing it from original BBR to anything else, this project will be developed by original name, whatever else is not related to this project.

I guess we don't need "BBR-classic" here at the moment Smiley

Peace!
Zoidberg

Please come back and resume development. Unlike 1Blocktologist you have a proven track record as a developer. If you do nothing Boolberry (AEON now has preliminary RingCT code from Monero) will be soon forgotten.

Ask the Boolberry community to defend against the GitHub and branding takeover attempt:

https://twitter.com/BBRcurrency/status/832742460820303873

Thank the Exchanges that have preserved the BBR ticker (poloniex and cryptopia):

https://twitter.com/BBRcurrency/status/832744377302740997

Ask Bittrex to revert the mistake of converting to XBB without widespread community support

https://twitter.com/BBRcurrency/status/832742855399469056
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 04:27:44 AM

I'm pretty sure Bittrex will only change ticker for a payment of like 2 BTC, so you would probably have to pay them another 2 BTC to get them to change it back Cheesy
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 10:37:27 AM

I'm pretty sure Bittrex will only change ticker for a payment of like 2 BTC, so you would probably have to pay them another 2 BTC to get them to change it back Cheesy

I think it is 1.5 BTC but yes a waste of money since they must have just paid 1.5 BTC to change it to xbb ... .does the ticker even matter? so long as it is still called boolberry what difference does it all really make?

crypjunkie

Activity: 193

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 11:36:11 AM

ABOUT CHANGING TOKEN NAME: I never initiated/accepted changing it from original BBR to anything else, this project will be developed by original name, whatever else is not related to this project.

Peace!
Zoidberg

Please come back and resume development. Unlike 1Blocktologist you have a proven track record as a developer. If you do nothing Boolberry (AEON now has preliminary RingCT code from Monero) will be soon forgotten.

Ask the Boolberry community to defend against the GitHub and branding takeover attempt:

Thank the Exchanges that have preserved the BBR ticker (poloniex and cryptopia):

Ask Bittrex to revert the mistake of converting to XBB without widespread community support

You again! Why are you so intent in coming here to create confusion and FUD, posting links to your FAKE boolberry acct? It was only a few days back you said

I dont like the direction this project is going and wont be active here anymore.

Why don't you just join the slack channel and involve yourself with the community including Zoidberg who frequents the slack daily.
Thaoan

Activity: 32
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 03:11:25 PM

For me! I like ticker ""BBR"" than XBB
funnyman21

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 05:15:47 PM

Most of of prefer BBR

At least now we have confirmation that Bittrex is a garbage exchange that will taken money from an unprover new developer to change the ticker against the wishes of the original developer and most Boolberry users.

Luckily there are better places to trade BBR anyway. We should avoid Bittrex as long as they use the XBB ticker that 1Blocktologist bribed them to use
teknohog

Activity: 519
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 10:48:40 AM

Most of of prefer BBR

At least now we have confirmation that Bittrex is a garbage exchange that will taken money from an unprover new developer to change the ticker against the wishes of the original developer and most Boolberry users.

Luckily there are better places to trade BBR anyway. We should avoid Bittrex as long as they use the XBB ticker that 1Blocktologist bribed them to use

It seems some people want the X** currency symbol because it matches the standard of non-national currencies, for example XAU for gold ounce. However, there's not enough room for all altcoins to do this, and it's hard to stay descriptive with only 2 letters left.

In my opinion, we shouldn't pander to the old-money crowd and their antiquated standards, because cryptocurrencies live in their own new world.

world famous math art | masternodes are bad, mmmkay?
Every sha(sha(sha(sha()))), every ho-o-o-old, still shines
@bb

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 03:24:28 PM

Peace!
Zoidberg

Hi, just give 1block chance, he has done good to boolberry network and has clear vision. You can join the team anytime you feel comfortable.
b4h4mu7

Activity: 337
Merit: 315

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 06:10:34 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2017, 06:28:37 AM by b4h4mu7

Peace!
Zoidberg

Speaking as someone who has donated about 5x more than all other donators combined since the founding of this project, the XBB is a far more professional approach than the BBR ticker. After all it's just a ticker and one that represents the international standard for nationless currencies and commodities.

That said, holy fuck are you here just to fuck this project in the ass? You're against new branding, ticker changer and any other form of progress to this project. You take every opportunity you get to derail progress on this project. In the past, you've promoted other projects using your account so I take anything that comes from you with a grain of salt. If you want to have some say in the direction of the project put your money where your mouth is and contribute to it instead of coming on here creating divisions and negativity. In fact you should pass your account to someone who will actually promote the project instead of toxify the shit out of it at every avenue. The reason you're against the change if because of your BBRcurrency twitter account handle.

I have yet to see one fucking positive thing come out of your account to promote this project. Everyone in the Boolberry community should file an impersonation report with Twitter to get that his twitter account shut down. Enough is enough.

https://support.twitter.com/forms/impersonation

crypto_zoidberg: please focus less on the marketing aspect of this project and more on the development aspect. This is a decentralized project and some changes, especially aesthetic ones, are better for the long term outlook regardless of how attached you are to them. This isn't a project name change for god's sake its a ticker change to the international standard for nationless currencies and commodities.. there's no reason to be a control freak about it. You're giving idiots like this "boolberry" troll ammo to FUD the project and create divisions in the community by people who are trying to help it out.. I can't understand why you would even reference boolberry and boolberry-classic fork as an option over a simple upgrade to the ticker.. If you're intentions are to drive this project into the ground you're doing an A+ job.

You asked for donations and I sent you more than anyone else combined. I have yet to see a thank you or anything else but control freaking about a fucking ticker change. Instead of development, you've changed the narrative from a generally positive outlook into a negativity fueled fud fest over a fucking ticker change.

If anyone else wants to give their input on the ticker then donate to the development fund, preferably a multisig one like 1block is organizing. Don't show up here and bitch about shit or try to derail progress based on what you think is the best for the project.

The fucking immaturity in this thread is turning this project into a cesspool. At some point you all need to grow the fuck up. See below:

Bool
Berry
R ?

X nationless
Bool
Berry
b4h4mu7

Activity: 337
Merit: 315

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 06:34:47 AM

I think it is 1.5 BTC but yes a waste of money since they must have just paid 1.5 BTC to change it to xbb ... .does the ticker even matter? so long as it is still called boolberry what difference does it all really make?

Precisely. It's power freaks trying to flex their muscles. The project is still known as Boolberry only the ticker has changed. Who honestly gives a fuck other than someone with BBR in their twitter handle?
versprichnix

Activity: 876
Merit: 291

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 01:12:42 PM

Somebody has lost a fuck load of wealth.
boolberry

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 04:10:23 AM

Some friendly reminders from cryptozoidberg about the BBR slack and GitHub repos:

FYI: There is only one official slack in BBR: boolberry.slack.com and i'm personally available there most of the time. Any other "zoidbergs" accounts is not related with me.

CZ, msg'd you - slack invite please!!

Dear friends, to get invited into a slack send me your emails please, it's the only way to get invited.
I've setup permissions that everyone invited can invite.

And please, sorry if i'm not answering to all personal messages there or here i forum, lack of time.

Zoidberg

Hi Folk!

Just want to notice everyone, as soon as you install third-party builds of BBR you taking not only a risk of getting unstable/broken build, u also take a risk of getting spyware/malware which can steal money (BBRs, Bitcoins, whatever u use), it's all based on trust of developer.

My strong advice - be very careful with all that you install basically, at least use virtual machines (like vmvare, paralells, virtual box) for this things.
Or, build it from sources yourself.

Zoidberg.

Cryptozoidberg been active in GitHub in the last two weeks

There are many people that still trust the development skills of cryptozoidberg far more than any new unproven development team.
Pages: « 1 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 [392] 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 ... 486 »
  Print  

Jump to: