Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:59:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 [341] 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583025 times)
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:29:59 AM

Good news Duke.

Hopefully now you are comfortable to go ahead an opened up those karma services. can't wait to see what they will be

+1

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
easteagle13

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:33:38 AM

Thanks to all those who have shown support for our move to setup a sustainable funding source for Karma development, our 1 week IPO is a success.

To all those concerned some adjustments to our arrangements and future plans have been edited in the OP of https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=807952.msg9056235#msg9056235, please read them for your proper guidance an information. Thank you very much.

GL to all of us.

-east

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:40:04 AM

Mhm, there is a ripple to karm market on Cryptsy. I have missed that. And BTW I am not very happy with Mintpal V2 interface. It is slightly bit more difficult to trade different coins ATM.
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 11:11:36 AM

Mhm, there is a ripple to karm market on Cryptsy. I have missed that. And BTW I am not very happy with Mintpal V2 interface. It is slightly bit more difficult to trade different coins ATM.

You're being too kind.....It's awful.

What are some other folks favorite exchanges?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
spitfire1337

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 12:52:10 PM

Yea it's pretty bad. The ticker on the sidebar doesn't update either properly either. For instance, karma is currently going for 50 satoshis.... not.
p4r4m0un7

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 02:38:21 PM

lol Grin No sir. I am a scrapper. Usually I am trading 7-8 coins and earning from the differences between the exchanges. But ATM I don`t have the possibility to trade. So maybe this is the reason why I am not pi$$ed.Cheesy Moolah are capable I think and I am sure they will learn from the feedback. They just need to separate the FUD and trolling from the meaningful suggestions and ideas.
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 03:46:34 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2014, 04:11:45 PM by bitwho

Meanwhile, over in the 2Give channel:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=741714.msg9128511#msg9128511

Since things seem to have come to a complete standstill with Karma and moving forward with the Strength in Numbers Foundation offer to provide a home and funding, we're going to focus our efforts on completing 2Give.

As always feel free to use whatever ideas or code we develop!

As noted in that link above, we may offer an exchange for Karma holders at some point in the future, after we complete our 501.3c work.

Good luck guys!

Sincerely,

David V Duccini
Executive Director
Strength in Numbers Foundation

PS: I'll keep monitoring this channel and am happy to engage in respectful dialogue since we are now a de facto member of the community with the addition of full support for Karma on https://doabitofgood.com/bit4bit <3

Oh boy. I guess it was that obvious that your interest was mainly on the trademark. I tried to see beyond that but i guess others were right. You cared mostly to secure them so you could continue with your own projects. Not so much interested in karma as a coin. needed the Karma trademark so you could advance with Strength in numbers.

I don't blame you for going after what you wanted but you did rattled up our members here. Always one sentence pointing how karma is not working and 5 sentences how well your doing something for 2give and the other. It was so annoying to see that.

Here is a content from the link you posted. :

It's very early but here is what we are thinking:

1. 2Give would have a larger POS base of coins than Givecoin 1.0
2. Strength in Numbers Foundation (SNF) would offer an equitable exchange (example 2:1 or 3:1 depending on the new total supply) to all current Givecoin 1.0 holders -- those coins would be held in visible provable address for a period of time and then likely destroyed at the end of the exchange period (expected to be open for at least 90 days)
3. SNF could use additional blocks of coins to attract other coinbase holders to exchange their coins for 2Give -- for example, we could invite Karma holders to switch to 2Give since that is also recently changed to X11 based.
4. The plan to do the "2Give2Get" program where we would reward people for SENDING coins to new users means having a cache of coins to reward the senders.

Please do not do this. I hope your not going to stick around to keep gloating over your coins and ask people here to exchange coins. We do not need you to do that.  I allowed you to talk about your other coins because it seems like you wanted to help out around here and i thought you were using them as reference.

We appreciate your concern with our coin but we can handle it. there is no need for you to come over here and help us out by doing nothing but downtalk karma and gloat on your projects.  

Good luck with your services and projects.

ps: i have a feeling you misinterpret Kosmost trademarks. You probably are not fully on the clear. But please when you figure out that.pm kosmost. don't come back here pretending you want to help all over.

p4r4m0un7

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 04:19:14 PM

He didn`t wanted just the trademark. He wanted the coinholders also. Because for him we are just coinholders. Only both are working well for him. After he is gone and you see now what he was after, I hope will forgive me someday for being so rude here. This thread have suffered enough from bad behavior. Definitely that is not the KARMA way.
TheLittleDuke
Legendary

Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 04:26:00 PM

Oh boy. I guess it was that obvious that your interest was mainly on the trademark. I tried to see beyond that but i guess others were right. You cared mostly to secure them so you could continue with your own projects. Not so much interested in karma as a coin. needed the Karma trademark so you could advance with Strength in numbers.

That's not true.  At all.  Strength in Numbers has been supporting Clean Water Coin and offered the same level of support to Karma!

I don't blame you for going after what you wanted but you did rattled up our members here. Always one sentence pointing how karma is not working and 5 sentences how well your doing something for 2give and the other. It was so annoying to see that.

I have apologized to anyone who respectfully engages in dialogue and not personal attacks.  If I have said anything that people do not want to hear, that's not my role.   Karma today is "broken" because it only focuses on the "pump and dump" interaction between miners and investors.  Everyone outside of this community recognizes that and that is why you are having a hard time inviting more people to use the coin.

Here is a content from the link you posted. :

It's very early but here is what we are thinking:

1. 2Give would have a larger POS base of coins than Givecoin 1.0
2. Strength in Numbers Foundation (SNF) would offer an equitable exchange (example 2:1 or 3:1 depending on the new total supply) to all current Givecoin 1.0 holders -- those coins would be held in visible provable address for a period of time and then likely destroyed at the end of the exchange period (expected to be open for at least 90 days)
3. SNF could use additional blocks of coins to attract other coinbase holders to exchange their coins for 2Give -- for example, we could invite Karma holders to switch to 2Give since that is also recently changed to X11 based.
4. The plan to do the "2Give2Get" program where we would reward people for SENDING coins to new users means having a cache of coins to reward the senders.

Please do not do this. I hope your not going to stick around to keep gloating over your coins and ask people here to exchange coins. We do not need you to do that.  I allowed you to talk about your other coins because it seems like you wanted to help out around here and i thought you were using them as reference.

I have no intention of trying to "steal" anything from the Karma community.  If people want to voluntarily join us, that is their choice.  I am a very humble person and do not GLOAT -- it serves no one's purpose.  Pride can be an ugly sin.

We appreciate your concern with our coin but we can handle it. there is no need for you to come over here and help us out by doing nothing but downtalk karma and gloat on your projects.  

Good luck with your services and projects.

ps: i have a feeling you misinterpret Kosmost trademarks. You probably are not fully on the clear. But please when you figure out that.pm kosmost. don't come back here pretending you want to help all over.

I'm not downtalking Karma -- I have been trying very hard to help you understand that Karma needs a PURPOSE and a UTILITY in order to generate VALUE.  Nothing has changed with that position.

Thank you for your encouraging words of support -- please let me know what you want me to do with the 1M Karma you sent to https://doabitofgood.com -- I am happy to make the donation to the #bit4bit fund in your name or return them, your choice.

And to be 100% clear -- 2Give is not meant to be the utility coin envisioned in our Trademark application.  That is a part of the IDCoins project for Reputation.

And speaking of the Trademark -- we hired a law firm to do the work -- something no one here seems willing to do, so I'm quite confident in the value of ours versus the "Service Mark" for financial services that Kosmost owns.  If you don't believe me please, go hire one yourself.

Like it or not, so long as Do a Bit of Good accepts and holds Karma, we are "Stakeholders" and have every right to represent our interests.

So let's keep this conversation peaceful out of respect please.

-dvd

It's Better 2GIVE
https://2Give.Info
TheLittleDuke
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 04:30:32 PM

He didn`t wanted just the trademark. He wanted the coinholders also. Because for him we are just coinholders. Only both are working well for him. After he is gone and you see now what he was after, I hope will forgive me someday for being so rude here. This thread have suffered enough from bad behavior. Definitely that is not the KARMA way.

Wrong again p4r4m0un7  -- what we want are people and businesses who are willing to transact with the coin for KARMA-like purposes.

I don't know why you seem to conveniently keep ignoring that.

It must be because you do not want that -- and so you just don't like the answer because it doesn't support your hoarding and enriching yourself from pump-n-dump.

Please!  If you have a good use case for what you've done for the community, let us all know!  If you have something that is awesome, let's celebrate it and find ways to get others to do the same.

Because all I can see from your posts is that you're a troll -- all negative and no value add.

-dvd

PS: Our Trademark protects our rights to use the moniker. I don't see how in anyway that takes anything from you and your Kosmost owned Service Mark uses.

It's Better 2GIVE
bobcaticus

Activity: 553

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:34:48 PM

why is this coin still a thing? we already got burnt on Karmashares and the coin.  I got fucked bigtime. Just mark off your losses and let it die.
bondi

Activity: 347

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:05:43 PM

why is this coin still a thing? we already got burnt on Karmashares and the coin.  I got fucked bigtime. Just mark off your losses and let it die.

So you sold and now you want it to go down? Right...
TheLittleDuke
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 08:18:42 PM

People keep doubling-down?

Buyers remorse?

Investors who need to pump-it-to-dump-it?

Ask poor people why they keep buying lottery tickets ;-)

It's Better 2GIVE
bobcaticus

Activity: 553

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:24:05 PM

So you sold and now you want it to go down? Right...

No, I invested 7 million to karmashares and held on to another 6.   Didn't sell a single coin.

0/10 for a cheap troll attempt though.
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:49:05 PM

Well Karma didnt die. It is a pow coin. that is the beauty of it. It is not dead until all the hashnet is dead. The karmashareLLC attempt failed and people sold on that news. So price dipped down.

But things like this happen. there will be many more project who might not make it. It is what it is.

Nothing has changed. People still want this coin to be something and are in the process of restoring old and new sites. Tons of brainstorm is being done to move forward. If you had joined any of the sites we made public you would be aware of it.

TheLittleDuke
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 08:52:50 PM

Asset ID#:14027245553053047036
Get involved in nhzKARM asset, visit https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=806320.msg9045325#msg9045325 for more information.

2 hours 40 minutes to buy cheap nhzKARM at a price of 0.1nhz
After this time price will be 1:1

How does this help current Karma again?

See if I did an exchange for GIVE at least you could trade it on Bittrex at the moment

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-GIVE

Instead what you're going to end up with is someone with the ability to manipulate both markets because where do you think all that Karma is going to end up?

Personally if I were you, I would demand to see that Karma get sent to an unspendable BURN address.

I got a chance to talk to Andreas Antonopoulos this past weekend at Coins in the Kingdom about burning coins -- he considers it a "gift" to the remaining coin holders as it means fewer total coins in circulation, making the over all base (in theory) worth more.

-dvd

It's Better 2GIVE
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:03:29 PM

Buyers remorse?

Thank you for continuously being supportive of our ongoing effort. No no. you are correct. you absolutely do not do anything wrong or post anything to harm karma image. We are the oblivious ones. your a saint!

If karma is damaged.. by that comparison what would make 2givecoin?

Want to compare and contrasts both coins? User base, tech advantages? activity of community? price/volume?  Social media activities?

How would you feel if all of us came over your coin thread and let them know how much of a ghost town there is in there. Remind them of previous scams the coin was and how it would be a bad idea to invest. Let them know about how you're trying to re-brand away from givecoin to 2give? trying to hide the previous skeletons.

What ever weakness you can say about Karma , it would be x1000 more on Givecoin.

You might think your doing the right thing here but your not. Your speaking out of your place and talking FUD. Especially ironic when its is coming from some one from givecoin. That's right, you are not only expressing biased opinions but clearly making FUD statements.

TheLittleDuke
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 09:13:53 PM

why is this coin still a thing? we already got burnt on Karmashares and the coin.  I got fucked bigtime. Just mark off your losses and let it die.

Buyers remorse?

Thank you for continuously being supportive of our ongoing effort. No no. you are correct. you absolutely do not do anything wrong or post anything to harm karma image. We are the oblivious ones. your a saint!

If karma is damaged.. by that comparison what would make 2givecoin?

Want to compare and contrasts both coins? User base, tech advantages? activity of community? price/volume?  Social media activities?

How would you feel if all of us came over your coin thread and let them know how much of a ghost town there is in there. Remind them of previous scams the coin was and how it would be a bad idea to invest. Let them know about how you're trying to re-brand away from givecoin to 2give? trying to hide the previous skeletons.

What ever weakness you can say about Karma , it would be x1000 more on Givecoin.

You might think your doing the right thing here but your not. Your speaking out of your place and talking FUD. Especially ironic when its is coming from some one from givecoin. That's right, you are not only expressing biased opinions but clearly making FUD statements.

My gawd you can't tell humor when you see it?

There's no comparison to be made other than the fact that Givecoin is on Bittrex.  Period.  I could care less if the thread is a ghost town.

I've already stated that Givecoin's audience isn't miners and investors.  

Let's move this conversation over there since it's OFF TOPIC for Karma shall we?

What is a FUD statement about HUMAN PSYCHOLOGY that applies to more than just Karma?

Buyers remorse?

Come on BitWho, I KNOW you have a thicker skin than this!  If you want to take swings at GC please engage me on that thread -- I have no interest in getting into a pissing match here.

The fact of the matter is we ADDED KARMA to https://doabitofgood.com -- THAT'S a vote of confidence -- that means we're putting our name on it and representing that it's a something real and valid.

Every time someone donates some Karma we thank them publicly -- here and on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/DoABitOfGood/status/519484206775140353

Who's the last person or group here to do ANYTHING with Karma ?  Seriously.  Show me who is using it for anything other than dice games.

-dvd

It's Better 2GIVE
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 11:41:33 PM

I thought you said you were leaving to focus on givecoin.
Go away duck, please just go away.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
easteagle13

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 04:30:10 AM

Thanks for all the support guys for our nhzKARM asset whose first week of dividend period started yesterday....Please always read the thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=807952.msg9056235#msg9056235 for more information on adjustments and news.

Here is a quote that is very important not to overlook.

---begin quote---

"What is nhzKARM asset?

It is a cryptographic asset created within the NHZ Asset Exchange, directly proportional to the number of the total Karma, crypto currency of 92 Billion. With the proportion of 1000 KARMA:1 nhzKARM asset.

It can only be acquired by exchanging your NHZ coins received as a reward for doing a bounty-eligible action/s for NHZ network including but not limited to helping to advertise NHZ. Purchasing NHZ with fiat money for the purpose of acquiring nhzKARM is totally discouraged.

Purchase of nhzKARM assets share is limited to a maximum of 1,840,000 nhzKARM assets or equal to 2% total assets share.

IF YOU ACCIDENTALLY PURCHASED MORE THAN THAT, YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT ONLY 2% PER NHZ ACCOUNT WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR PROFIT SHARE DIVIDEND.

1. You can try to resell the excess back to the asset issuer account at the same purchase price you acquired those assets(asset issuer repurchasing will be based on the availability of funds and is not mandatory)
2. Keep it in your NHZ account, because while the excess to the 2% may not earn profit dividends, asset market price may rise and you can resell the assets to the open market anytime.
3. Send it to other NHZ accounts of your family, friends or acquaintance where those excess assets will be eligible to earn its profit dividend.

All profit share dividends will be made using KARMA and no other."

---end o quote----

Make the necessary adjustment if your NHZ wallet got more than 2% of the assets ok?..

-east

Pages: « 1 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 [341] 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: