Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:02:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 [295] 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583020 times)
karmala

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:26:50 PM

I am (was) literally on my way to both Vietnam and the Philippines in order to build a base there for Karma.

No longer. It's not worth it.

Yeah...yeah... just like you were flying to france or something for the Lill deal. Very believable under current circumstances... Just do us a favor, sell of your coins and stop pretending to support Karma while ****ing people from the behind. I will be very happy if you live this coin and community. Thanks for your services, no more is needed..

common calm down. I will be sad when he leaves.

Telgram messenger with attention economy http://r.getgems.org/m/TuJXXBal9o

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:28:36 PM

man crypto is so full of pussys...

when you have a disagreement with your real life colleqeus you resign from your job as well? rather then trying too solve this in a proffesional manner? Roll Eyes

Excuse me for wrong spelling Wink

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:32:36 PM

He man its time to stop ok, what you are say here. It also can say to you, and if you not understand. Read your own message.

like i say It's what It's , if you can do it better then stand up and do yourself. If not shut up.

I seriously hope you're just joking right now...

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 06:34:35 PM

kos you have more supporters than you think. Personally, I freaked out for a second when I saw coins moving without explanation. However, man you got more belivers in here than the dalai lama has. ach I am sorry and sad how everything went....

Thank you for your kind words. They are truly appreciated.

In a few months no one will remember this, or care, and Karma will be higher than it ever has been because of the good work that the new team will do. If for nothing else, because Karma has such a great name.

Now is actually a good time to be buying Karma, not selling.

If anyone is interested in the whitepaper for the sidechain please let me know.

We may not have Hiro, but hopefully Karma will find a competent dev or two who can do the sidechain.

Like I said, I still have my Karma. I know stuff like this blows over. I feel like Batman, taking the fall for something that I didn't do to be the "hero" that Karma needs, not that it wants (or whatever the hell the saying is) and only 1 other guy understands it.

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 06:38:19 PM

I would have been happy to stay, but not with all but 2 people attacking and insulting me. (And thank you for being one of those people who has spoken up for me)

I am (was) literally on my way to both Vietnam and the Philippines in order to build a base there for Karma.

Man the fuck up and quit crying. Seriously. If you're going to be a leader, you're GOING to have people pissed off at you. Either get over it or you'll never be a true leader. Like I said, the President of the US doesn't step down because some strangers are saying mean things to him; that'd be asinine.

The same thing goes with the business. People are GOING to say negative things. People are GOING to make threats. If you aren't getting these things, your business has little to no value.

The things you're bitching about are the same things that mark success. What you're doing is literally saying "fuck being successful; I can't handle it." And when that's the case, why lead a project in the first place?

Listen to the good. Ignore the bad. Rock this shit. Be a true fucking leader and quit making up excuses.

I'm well of that. I probably have much more experience than you realize.

The President *would* step down, however, if 90%+ of his constituents didn't support him.

yes, of course people say negative things about businesses. I am well aware of that, too. However, the risk I am talking about is LEGAL risk. Taking risks without support just doesn't add up for me. It is not worth it.

If it adds up for you, would you like to be the responsible person for the LLC?

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 06:39:22 PM

Yeah...yeah... just like you were flying to france or something for the Lill deal. Very believable under current circumstances... Just do us a favor, sell of your coins and stop pretending to support Karma while ****ing people from the behind. I will be very happy if you leave this coin and community. Thanks for your services, no more is needed..

Heaven forbid anyone should go to France. It's impossible!

Please, let's finish these kinds of conversations and move on to something more productive.

How are you going to help Karma?

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:49:02 PM

I would have been happy to stay, but not with all but 2 people attacking and insulting me. (And thank you for being one of those people who has spoken up for me)

Man the fuck up and quit crying. Seriously. If you're going to be a leader, you're GOING to have people pissed off at you. Either get over it or you'll never be a true leader. Like I said, the President of the US doesn't step down because some strangers are saying mean things to him; that'd be asinine.

The same thing goes with the business. People are GOING to say negative things. People are GOING to make threats. If you aren't getting these things, your business has little to no value.

The things you're bitching about are the same things that mark success. What you're doing is literally saying "fuck being successful; I can't handle it." And when that's the case, why lead a project in the first place?

Listen to the good. Ignore the bad. Rock this shit. Be a true fucking leader and quit making up excuses.

I'm well of that. I probably have much more experience than you realize.

The President *would* step down, however, if 90%+ of his constituents didn't support him.

yes, of course people say negative things about businesses. I am well aware of that, too. However, the risk I am talking about is LEGAL risk. Taking risks without support just doesn't add up for me. It is not worth it.

If it adds up for you, would you like to be the responsible person for the LLC?

I see what you mean about the President thing. I mean George W Bush only had an approval rating of 25% in October of 2008 and he resigned from office because he didn't like it. I'm sorry I missed that.

I won't step up and take over the LLC because I simply don't have the time.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:55:37 PM

He man its time to stop ok, what you are say here. It also can say to you, and if you not understand. Read your own message.

like i say It's what It's , if you can do it better then stand up and do yourself. If not shut up.

I seriously hope you're just joking right now...

If you where more focus on your coins, then you had already made money.
I did buy 30 sell 38 ad cryptsy.

Or you only like to talk shit about what other people do and not do.

I really hate people that are not be responsible for there own act in life.

Did somebody force you to put your money into this coin, i don't think so.

You put money inside, because you want to make money and belief it was going to make money.

If it was that easy in life, then we where all miljonairs right now.

This guy that you are blaming, and put here on the forum had a dream and hoped he will succeed.

I was a good money maker before to, and sometimes small things can damage your trust.

You can talk so easy about he need to stand up, and not be a pussy.

Who are you to say this about somebody else his life, the biggest pussy is a person that blame other people for there own last
and not take responsible for there own actions in life.

so again stop insulting and grow up man. 

You lost me...

Have I made money? Of course I have. Have I lost money on here? Sure. That's inconsequential to me. It's part of being an investor in businesses. My argument has nothing to do with winning or losing an investment (all of that is what we call "risk" and is something I evaluate prior to getting involved). In fact, I'm still holding on to my coins. If they take to 1 Litoshi, sobeit. Again, this was the risk I endured when I got involved long ago. Seriously, don't even bring up how much people have invested -- investments are a risk for a reason. Anyone that invests in something should do so under the pretense that they are going to lose 100% of the money; otherwise you're going to hurt yourself in the long run. This has nothing to do with money lost; it's due to the excuses for dropping a business. I'd be just as pissed off if I invested in Microsoft and then Bill Gates turned around and said "I talked to a couple businesses and they laughed at my idea so I'm closing shop. Sorry about your lost money but I can't handle people not being nice to me so I need to move on." Going into business and losing it is COMPLETELY different from going into business and flat out giving up for ridiculous reasons.

His idea was GREAT. The problem is he won't follow through with it. He's not only screwing over his holders/investors but himself as well. It's a bit depressing to see someone go into such a self-destructive phase like that. Yet, for whatever reason, it's all too common. And it's something that is more than possible to be overcome; he simply doesn't have the desire to do so.

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 06:58:02 PM

I see what you mean about the President thing. I mean George W Bush only had an approval rating of 25% in October 2008 and he resigned from office because he didn't like it. I'm sorry I missed that.

Funny.. when W. Bush was in office I didn't like him at all. He was a joke.

Then after the new President was elected I actually missed him.

I hope the next leader or team will be much better than we have had in the past and I am not missed.

Perhaps I will take up painting myself in the shower lol

TheLittleDuke
Legendary

Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 06:58:16 PM

I wasn't asking for anecdotes but for actual legal wording.

How ironic -- that is the same thing I asked of you :-)

If you REALLY want legal wording then YOU should hire a lawyer Tongue

I was excited to see a potential method for crowd-sourced equity versus looking into a Small Company Offering Registration (SCOR)

You have failed to produce ANY legal briefing or provide some shred of documentation that you've had a law firm review your offering.

At least I paid to have a lawyer render an opinion and I can sure as hell tell you that I trust his advice over anything I've read here.

-dvd

It's Better 2GIVE
https://2Give.Info
bondi

Activity: 347

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:00:27 PM

So kosmost how can a smooth transition of assets be achieved? What's on your mind?

Can you identify the assets you're referring to?

So there's no assets then?
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 07:00:30 PM

You lost me...

Have I made money? Of course I have. Have I lost money on here? Sure. That's inconsequential to me. It's part of being an investor in businesses. My argument has nothing to do with winning or losing an investment (all of that is what we call "risk" and is something I evaluate prior to getting involved). In fact, I'm still holding on to my coins. If they take to 1 Litoshi, sobeit. Again, this was the risk I endured when I got involved long ago. Seriously, don't even bring up how much people have invested -- investments are a risk for a reason. Anyone that invests in something should do so under the pretense that they are going to lose 100% of the money; otherwise you're going to hurt yourself in the long run. This has nothing to do with money lost; it's due to the excuses for dropping a business. I'd be just as pissed off if I invested in Microsoft and then Bill Gates turned around and said "I talked to a couple businesses and they laughed at my idea so I'm closing shop. Sorry about your lost money but I can't handle people not being nice to me so I need to move on." Going into business and losing it is COMPLETELY different from going into business and flat out giving up for ridiculous reasons.

His idea was GREAT. The problem is he won't follow through with it. He's not only screwing over his holders/investors but himself as well. It's a bit depressing to see someone go into such a self-destructive phase like that. Yet, for whatever reason, it's all too common. And it's something that is more than possible to be overcome; he simply doesn't have the desire to do so.

It's interesting that you see legal risk as a "ridiculous reason"

Self-destructive? Can you explain this?

Kennet_h

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:01:29 PM

I hope you stay koskost! I understand that you feel underaprisiated, most people in here just want there karma to gaine in value, witout Contributing themselvs.  

I my self,  wish i could do more.
But with school, and work, no computer skills, and English not beeing my first laungwish.
I felt that all i could Do, was to keep mining, and buying karma, and spreding the Good word of karma localy.

I just want you to know  that you have more suporters than you think,  and i appreciate everything you have done,  and really hope you stay  in the comunety!  Smiley
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 07:03:58 PM

So kosmost how can a smooth transition of assets be achieved? What's on your mind?

Should there be other than what is here: http://www.reddit.com/r/KarmaTeam/comments/2fvv2f/new_karma_team_needed/ ?

if I have forgotten something please let me know

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:05:16 PM

I see what you mean about the President thing. I mean George W Bush only had an approval rating of 25% in October 2008 and he resigned from office because he didn't like it. I'm sorry I missed that.

Funny.. when W. Bush was in office I didn't like him at all. He was a joke.

Then after the new President was elected I actually missed him.

I hope the next leader or team will be much better than we have had in the past and I am not missed.

Perhaps I will take up painting myself in the shower lol

With this said... I'm no longer posting on the thread anymore. I feel as if I've already made my opinion clear and won't get anything done by constantly getting involved with destructive conversation here (nor posting my own negative opinions). While I think voicing the opinions is a necessity, continuing on only works to degrade things further and I will no longer be a culprit in that.

As I said, even throughout this I'm still a holder. And I will continue to be until it drops to 1 Litoshi or someone kicks off a grand plan that makes exiting actually valuable enough to let it go.

Good luck, community!

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 07:06:24 PM

I hope you stay koskost! I understand that you feel underaprisiated, most people in here just want there karma to gaine in value, witout Contributing themselvs.  

I my self,  wish i could do more.
But with school, and work, no computer skills, and English not beeing my first laungwish.
I felt that all i could Do, was to keep mining, and buying karma, and spreding the Good word of karma localy.

I just want you to know  that you have more suporters than you think,  and i appreciate everything you have done,  and really hope you stay  in the comunety!  Smiley

Thank you Smiley

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 07:09:16 PM

With this said... I'm no longer posting on the thread anymore. I feel as if I've already made my opinion clear and won't get anything done by constantly getting involved with destructive conversation here (nor posting my own negative opinions). While I think voicing the opinions is a necessity, continuing on only works to degrade things further and I will no longer be a culprit in that.

As I said, even throughout this I'm still a holder. And I will continue to be until it drops to 1 Litoshi or someone kicks off a grand plan that makes exiting actually valuable enough to let it go.

Good luck, community!

Thanks.. and take care. But you have not responded to this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579973.msg8749278#msg8749278
regarding your statements.

Shall I just add your name to the list of unfounded/untrue statements that cannot be backed up by any rational argument or evidence?

This list is getting quite long now. Practically no one responds to my request for clarification. They just make unfounded or ridiculous statements without having anything to back it up.

I have defended myself enough for today. I'm sure it's clearer to any reasonable person that most of us here got our panties in a tiffy for no good reason.

Let's move on. I will leave if you want me to, but I will surely help a smooth transition.

bondi

Activity: 347

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:18:15 PM

Should there be other than what is here: http://www.reddit.com/r/KarmaTeam/comments/2fvv2f/new_karma_team_needed/ ?

if I have forgotten something please let me know

OK.
Can you tell us the transition status of those assets?

-All of my Karmashares projects will be shelved. Further, the Karmashares
-Karmashare.me - I sent notice that it will be shut down August 12 if no one is able to help. It's nearly one month later and the site is still up, but with the same issues. This will be shut down.
-The block explorer at explorer.karmacoin.me is on a separate VPS at digitalocean. For $10 a month you can take over this service
-The Karma seednode server and Karma checkpointing server (JaviJavier is running one of these and may continue to run it or perhaps can run both)
-The domain karmacoin.me and related content
-Karma and Karmacoin trademarks, to be supplied at cost of filing.
karmala

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:46:22 PM

Ok everybody,

I will make a long break from Karma communications. It was nice but does not feel comfortable anymore. Who or east, please leave a Karma address here such that I can transfer the donations for the saving innocence fundraiser. Feel free to contact me if you need advice on how to code the javascript on Karmafund.me. I will probably work silent in the background and slowly create a Karma app. Please try to get along with each other. I need a clear mind to finish my phd during the next months. It was an honor.

your KarmaKaguy

Telgram messenger with attention economy http://r.getgems.org/m/TuJXXBal9o
socoban

Activity: 314

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:54:49 PM

@Kosmost, can I ask you to delete it from your signature "Karma Project Lead" !!!
After all you've done for this community is a crime to have this banner!

Good idea. But first, can you please tell me 3 things that I have done?

You do not need three things, only one!
You abandon the community that you believe! This is more than three! Never, I would never do that, even if the situation is hopeless! Conclusions do alone!
.... I will never forget your words! ..... We are not followers .. we are the leaders! ....... All evaporate!
Sorry, it is everything to be selfless on your part, but do not prove it!

If you cannot list 3 things, then please do not make statements like "After all you've done ....". It implies I have done more than 1 thing.

1) I have not abandoned the community. I am still here, making sure that our websites and services are not disrupted. I am replying to posts as best as I can. Really, would anyone else be as patient as I have here now, holding my tongue after reading practically every post calling "scam", "liar", etc ,etc.. even from my own team (you know.. the one that mostly stood by while I did most of the work.) Please tell me what I have done to abandon the community?

Someone sold coins, people started to yell "scam", I asked what will anyone do specifically to help our new direction, no one responded, I closed Karmashares with the intention of not leaving the community.

However, the barrage of recent posts makes me feel quite unwelcomed. So I have reconsidered my decision to remain a part of Karma. There is next to no one speaking up in support of either 1) rationality or; 2) me. Karma seems quite happy following the herd of irrational and unfounded statements.

Shutting down Karmashares was a personal choice do to the risk involved and the lack of support here. It's amazing that no one can understand this.

2)

3)
Kos, there is no drama with closing the llc. All the reasonable people here will and are understanding this. We can always work out alternative without any legal consequences to you. Call it PoC or whatever you want. Please don't end up like Karmacoingood. No offense from any troll can match such failure. Take a sleep and come back fresh. The people that matters are mad at you not because you have closed some llc or some site. They are sad because you want to leave. Sad. You surely know what is to be sad. Don't you all talk about investors, cause they are believers. And they are really sad now. Solution can always be found. Maybe not as fast as we want, but it is always possible.
Good Karma to all of you and please stop to be rude to each other. We won't make progress like this. It is really close to mind.

Kostmos, you are like Jesus, you sacrified yourself for Karma, lol. Please stop, your fairy tales are ridiculous. I do not belive you any single word. You act all the time like someone not interested in price and focusing on value, and you were dumping on us and than destroyed the dreams about value in the most pathetic way. Either take your pills or visit psychiatrist. For me you are scammer or sick person, probably both.
Pages: « 1 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 [295] 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: