Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:02:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 [308] 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583023 times)
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 02:09:43 PM

Hi everyone, fairglu of https://chainz.cryptoid.info/karm/#!crypto is now paid. for One year period, Sept 2014 to Aug. 2015. Please if you will be using that karma service, try not to "abuse" it.

1EBKJDVq64XRbYSLTQp7yKhShsEq9DdWaZ

TX ID:   3471d645e8ab8714f7d457356882c0aa71c4dabf1a27d11c7d081ccbc2d6b0aa

THANKS TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTED!

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
easteagle13

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 02:10:18 PM

I'm thinking of all sorts now.

I like the idea of a blog. Send Karma on twitter to celebrities/public figures who might be having a hard time/week. Follow it up with articles about the different situations.

Boom, celebrity blog integrated with Karma.

Readers get Karma for sharing/retweeting. Boom, viral marketing integrated with Karma.

Brand it K-Boom! Smiley

We should make our best effort to not call it a "cryptocurrencry", because that is a word most people do not know, and people tend to not like what is unknown.

We have to brainstorm a lot in order to reach a consensus on how Karma should be marketed.

This is the reason why we should reorganize as fast as possible.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
fairglu
Legendary

Activity: 1100
Merit: 1030

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 03:04:45 PM

Hi everyone, fairglu of https://chainz.cryptoid.info/karm/#!crypto is now paid. for One year period, Sept 2014 to Aug. 2015. Please if you will be using that karma service, try not to "abuse" it.

1EBKJDVq64XRbYSLTQp7yKhShsEq9DdWaZ

TX ID:   3471d645e8ab8714f7d457356882c0aa71c4dabf1a27d11c7d081ccbc2d6b0aa

THANKS TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTED!

Confirmed!

I also just tagged the mining pools.
If someone recognizes his deposit address as part of the big exchange wallets, let me know and I'll tag it as well.

TheLittleDuke
Legendary

Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 03:54:33 PM

The only way I would risk my reputation would be if this was rebooted in a legitimate and legal way.  

I think the notion of a member-owned LLC that purportedly is going to enrich its members is not at this time a viable option.

What I do have are resources and the legitimate non-profit Strength in Numbers Foundation in addition to the for profit "Vires in Numeris LLC" that is the holding company for doabitofgood.com.

I'm not anonymous -- you can find my bio at http://linkedin.com/in/dvduccini

So if you want to talk about doing this in a 120% transparent way, I'm interested.

Especially if there is a way to link the X11 based GIVEcoin chain into the mix.  I believe that all boats will rise.

Just my .02

-dvd

Hi, If you haven't noticed yet, KARMASHARES LLC is a thing of the past and this is an attempt of a clean reboot. Care to elaborate your proposals? Please lay it out as though I'm 5.

Oh I noticed that its only Thursday and that it was purportedly a going venture as of just a few days ago when Kosmost was defending his rationale for his personal belief that it was legally in the clear to raise funds...I'll let all the former "member shareholders" determine what they want to do about the value of their investment.

Because from all outside appearances a bunch of people were entreated to sequester a portion of their assets for a period of time while the manager essentially liquidated a large percent of his personal holdings on the open market...unless I'm missing something from the long sordid history here???

And as I far as I can tell the Secretary of State has not received a voluntary declaration that the LLC has ceased operations.

You see, this level of belief and trust is truly dizzying -- it's one of the reasons I stay more than an arms length away from getting seriously involved.

I'm willing to consider adding Karma to the list of supported crypto hosted on https://doabitofgood.com which would be the first step on a path to making it eligible to be officially supported and sanctioned by the Strength in Numbers Foundation.

We have already established a permanent development coinlab where we can repeatably build and release wallets on all platforms -- in fact as of this morning we have released a Mac OS X Clean Water Coin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=526513.msg8777579#msg8777579

I'm happy to advise and consult on your re-org -- if people are serious about this, then I suggest we spin up a Skype meeting/channel and discuss sometime.

-dvd

It's Better 2GIVE
https://2Give.Info
easteagle13

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:37:37 PM

The only way I would risk my reputation would be if this was rebooted in a legitimate and legal way.  

I think the notion of a member-owned LLC that purportedly is going to enrich its members is not at this time a viable option.

What I do have are resources and the legitimate non-profit Strength in Numbers Foundation in addition to the for profit "Vires in Numeris LLC" that is the holding company for doabitofgood.com.

So if you want to talk about doing this in a 120% transparent way, I'm interested.

Especially if there is a way to link the X11 based GIVEcoin chain into the mix.  I believe that all boats will rise.

Just my .02

-dvd

Hi, If you haven't noticed yet, KARMASHARES LLC is a thing of the past and this is an attempt of a clean reboot. Care to elaborate your proposals? Please lay it out as though I'm 5.

Oh I noticed that its only Thursday and that it was purportedly a going venture as of just a few days ago when Kosmost was defending his rationale for his personal belief that it was legally in the clear to raise funds...I'll let all the former "member shareholders" determine what they want to do about the value of their investment.

Because from all outside appearances a bunch of people were entreated to sequester a portion of their assets for a period of time while the manager essentially liquidated a large percent of his personal holdings on the open market...unless I'm missing something from the long sordid history here???

And as I far as I can tell the Secretary of State has not received a voluntary declaration that the LLC has ceased operations.

You see, this level of belief and trust is truly dizzying -- it's one of the reasons I stay more than an arms length away from getting seriously involved.

I'm willing to consider adding Karma to the list of supported crypto hosted on https://doabitofgood.com which would be the first step on a path to making it eligible to be officially supported and sanctioned by the Strength in Numbers Foundation.

We have already established a permanent development coinlab where we can repeatably build and release wallets on all platforms -- in fact as of this morning we have released a Mac OS X Clean Water Coin

I'm happy to advise and consult on your re-org -- if people are serious about this, then I suggest we spin up a Skype meeting/channel and discuss sometime.

-dvd

Okay thank you very much about the heads up, I think you and the person actually involved has exchanged posts about this. He will surely take the necessary steps needed to suit his purpose regarding the LLC issue.

As for the other matters, these are important and massive steps that we have to wait until a new governing body is installed. Which can act as the community's representative to make such decision. As of the moment I am trying to coordinate this to happen.  I may or may not fail.

-east

bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:58:25 PM

I'm thinking of all sorts now.

I like the idea of a blog. Send Karma on twitter to celebrities/public figures who might be having a hard time/week. Follow it up with articles about the different situations.

Boom, celebrity blog integrated with Karma.

Readers get Karma for sharing/retweeting. Boom, viral marketing integrated with Karma.

Brand it K-Boom! Smiley

going after twitter tipping and celebrities and blogs has been proven to be pointless. I remember reddcoin rallying up to do this and it didn't help them at all. they tipped people with millions of coins. dogecoin had Snoop dog mention them. Didnt give them any awareness help

I am not going against this method, but if its this vs bringing karma to ASIA i chose going to ASIA as our primary!

TO all that are saying we should create a want target for then neeed, i think you're missing the point.

We should not look for people that need karma in asia! they most likely do not understand what a crypto currencies is nor would care to learn about karma.

What our little research showed is that people in Philippines are unbanked. They need an easy way to use a payment system. So they can enjoy the easiness of a credit card. Unbanked means that they can not afford banks fees so they do not use banks

This is where Karma would fit in. With ways of either internet or SMS ,they can use their phones to make karma transactions. Karma has literally no fees when it come to small transactions.

Most of you all are missing the point about Philippines needing Karma . We will not go looking for people who need karma (the way we know karma. trading in and out), we will look for merchants who want to use blockchain transaction of karma. Look for people who would like to created a credit card style payment but can not afford to use credit cards fees. ( heck, even here in USA, small grocery do not use credit cards payments , cash only, due to the fees to use credit card system) We start finding the merchants and show them how easy they can use karma as payment methods. Make it a trustless system. with help of automatic scrypt they can sells items and receive fiat in their accounts.

again. make it a trustless system. The merchants would sell something and receive fiat in their accounts. They wont even have to know what what happened in the back end of the automatic system. just like your credit card. Almost no one know how the credit cards works but million of million of users use it every day to pay for stuff. you swipe , you sign and you get your receipt. Same thing with Karma. they will just use it!. in the back ground the transaction would go as  , karma -> BTC -> fiat!    

Not only i agree that we should focus on finding merchants in Asia but i feel we should strive to find people who will give a discount if clients use them.

For example the difference between overstock and newegg. I could be wrong but as far as i know overstock.com implemented bitcoin as a payment for users to shop. Newegg.com not only finally implemented bitcoin payments but they offered $150 off of $500 purchase.
I think we should go after that kind of model. You don't have to be a bitcoin believer to want to profit $150 off sale.
As a regular customer. If i see a banner that says with few clicks away i could save $150 i would do it.
I would use the automatic process. Use my credit card. Charge $450 , get the bitcoins send them to newegg and be done with.
I don't have to be a firm believe of bitcoin to use that deal.
Therefore, closing deals with such merchants would benefit greatly. As more clients would be inclined to use us to get the discount.
After a few use uses they would probably want to get to know our system more.
They most likely spread the word around their own people , urging them to save this way
There so far

Imagine how fast the gossip will spread when finally a grocery store is accepting "credit cards" payments (karma). people all over the world can send their loves one karma coin with in 3 minutes into their account. they don't have to do anything else then start using to buy food and clothes for themselves.

All of this will not be easy to do! make no mistakes. It will be a hard journey. But the good thing is we got the core system already working. We got the karma block chain ready to do transaction and we got tons of exchanges ready to move the money.

Recap :

merchants:  
Small merchants can use credit card type payments with little to no fees.

Tab options ....They can use "tab" like bookkeeping in their customers. basically the seller will know the local clients public address and can keep a tab of things they buy doring the week and give them an invoice in the end. Kind of like credit cards want you to pay them once a month. you have the liberty to buy stuff even though you have no money at the moment.

Regular users:
No cash in pockets . this is the lest their worry but at least they can use phones to make payments

They can finally have a banking account type. they send coin to their wallet and they can use it to buy and pay stuff. with little to no fees.

they can have their relatives all over the world send them coins. instead of using money wire transferring services that charge huge percentage they can use karma block chain to send coins with in 3 minute and probably 2-3 cents charge!

they can use prepaid Karma cards as gift to give to others.

The list is endless. This is why blockchains transaction are revolutionary! Especially now with EBay finally giving in and addopting bitcoin blockchain!!

Let us not miss this train. Lets not focus majority of our energy to try to be tipping coin. Every single coin that come out uses this analogy. Lets be something greater. Lets create a payment network for people who can not afford the huge fees of the Banks!

easteagle13

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:12:25 PM

Okay, good points everyone.

We don't have to be against each other's point of view on how to push KARMA.

TIME TO GET ORGANIZED..

Please make an account here  https://trello.com/easteagle13/recommend   USING YOUR BTT forum nick so we can create a business board. Where everyone can be "in the loop" as to what things are needed to be done, who is doing what and how far it is accomplished, regarding Karma.

We have passed the test if we have "a community" by showing our willingness to share on the payment of a service.

Now let us put "the community" in the effort to be organized. You can all see what is going on. This is a crucial step.

bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:17:51 PM

As discussed, I will only be helping Karma with whatever services, websites, etc., need to be transitioned to someone else.

After that I will be a silent member of the community (as I still own Karma and intend to keep it until Karma finds its true market). I will likely check in every 2 or 3 months.

But for the moment, I am still here posting whatever I can.

Let's also not forget to post to our subreddit and keep that active. It's been dead for a while.

i dont understand. help me understand please.

after you hand over any karma services that you control (which should be done very soon. a week max) you are done. you will not be involved with anything except posting here and there , as you please?

aka. your officially out of karma "team" ?
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 05:21:03 PM

....Let us not miss this train. Lets not focus majority of our energy to try to be tipping coin. Every single coin that come out uses this analogy. Lets be something greater. Lets create a payment network for people who can not afford the huge fees of the Banks!

This makes the most sense of anything I've read here the last few days during all these huge quote boxes and
people old and new going in so many different directions its hard to keep up with them all.
Charity and tipping won't grow any coin.
A coin must be a means of a fast, smooth and clean transaction to be of any use in the world crypto or otherwise.
Easy to get, easy to keep and easy to spend.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 05:23:54 PM

Just my .02

-dvd

-dvd

In case you missed the several times we have covered this, "while the manager essentially liquidated a large percent of his personal holdings on the open market"... is simply an unfounded and quite a bit of an ignorant (and offensive) statement.

Also, we did not raise funds. It's cryptocurrency.

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 05:25:25 PM

As discussed, I will only be helping Karma with whatever services, websites, etc., need to be transitioned to someone else.

After that I will be a silent member of the community (as I still own Karma and intend to keep it until Karma finds its true market). I will likely check in every 2 or 3 months.

But for the moment, I am still here posting whatever I can.

Let's also not forget to post to our subreddit and keep that active. It's been dead for a while.

i dont understand. help me understand please.

after you hand over any karma services that you control (which should be done very soon. a week max) you are done. you will not be involved with anything except posting here and there , as you please?

aka. your officially out of karma "team" ?

After that, yes.

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 05:26:27 PM

....Let us not miss this train. Lets not focus majority of our energy to try to be tipping coin. Every single coin that come out uses this analogy. Lets be something greater. Lets create a payment network for people who can not afford the huge fees of the Banks!

This makes the most sense of anything I've read here the last few days during all these huge quote boxes and
people old and new going in so many different directions its hard to keep up with them all.
Charity and tipping won't grow any coin.
A coin must be a means of a fast, smooth and clean transaction to be of any use in the world crypto or otherwise.
Easy to get, easy to keep and easy to spend.

Indeed!

easteagle13

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:24:19 PM

Have you answered these??

a. Why do you love KARMA?
b. In the range of 1-10, 10 being in the top, TOP 100 richest KARMA holder. What number would you be??
c. What are you GOOD at, not necessarily very good, but something you do well. WHAT IS IT?
d. Do you want to stay and help KARMA and the community?? Reply with a yes or no.

LET ME ORGANIZE THINGS FOR THE MOMENT.

For a while until we have installed a new community-chosen groups leaders, let me coordinate things or I see things will not move.

PLEASE MAKE YOUR DECISION HERE, THE MORE TIME WE ARE UNDECIDED THE WORST KARMA SITUATION BECOMES.

Please consider these proposals and choose TWO(2) for every position:

FOR OVER ALL COORDINATORS  WE NEED TWO
This 2 persons will handle the coordination of all Karma related functions making sure everything is going as scheduled and are handled correctly. (mostly talk to persons involved)
Chargin
Cryptowho
p4r4m0unt
socoban
karmakaguy << MY OTHER CHOICE
Alphi
ptman
easteagle13 (I would like to be here, since coordination of activities entails talking to different karma community members, I would happily do that)

FOR DEVELOPERS GROUPS SPEAKERS/LEAD WE NEED TWO
This is a very important group that will ensure that Karma hardware and software support are maintained to their optimum, present and future software.
cryptowho MY CHOICE
javijavier
socoban
ptman      MY CHOICE
learminer
ChulaLoca (FredDag)
karmakaguy
warfwarf

FOR COMMUNITY SPEAKERS/LEADERS WE NEED TWO
This 2 persons will handle BTTforum, FB, Twitter, karmawire, reddit and other official press and public announcements.
pdogg               MY CHOICE
cryptowho
Chargin
karmakaguy     
mryusa           
Bierworst           MY CHOICE
ryannguyen18
easteagle13

BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT/KARMA DISTRIBUTION GROUP LEADERS/SPEAKERS
This is one of the most important group, the source of all karma income that will ensure the success of Karma, Only the best should be the leaders here.
kosmost  (DECLINED TOO BAD HE IS MY CHOICE HERE TOO)         
Chargin        MY CHOICE
LittleDuke     MY CHOICE
cryptowho

HUMAN RESOURCES/BUDGET SPEAKERS/LEADERS WE NEED TWO
This group will handle the identification of future human resource for karma needs. This will also handle the release of funds for Karma projects, once all signatories have agreed in writing.
Only the trustworthy are worthy here.

Chargin           MY CHOICE
karmakaguy
Bierwors
Alphi
p4r4m0unt       MY CHOICE

The above lists of persons are only proposals, you can add yourself to any group and mark your vote by typing after the nick name the words : "MY CHOICE"

In case you don't want your name to be included on the list mark your own name with "I CANNOT DO THIS"

The community chosen speakers/leaders will then handle the day to day needs of Karma. They will receive compensation (TBA)
 according to their accomplishments. Coming from the working fund that will be given by the community, the fund will be stored in ESCROW and will only be released as needed per project.
The release of fund will be approved only when 1 leader from the 5 groups above have approve it. Any one of the two speakers/leaders may approve.

There are many capable and willing karma community members, the list above is not to exclude you, if ever you are willing to work for the community just reply here with what group do you want to belong.

Once the group leaders are installed and finalized, all community members will be divided among those five groups. This will ensure there will be enough people to attend to the all works needed for karma.

If you have another person that you want to propose for a position above please do say it.

All other that will not be leaders will automatically belong to the group they are listed above, and they can volunteer to be a member of other groups too.

Thanks for your participation, let us do these karma brothers.

easteagle13

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:46:48 PM

Everyone who are willing to take part in karma's activities will be invited to TRELLO, you will have access to all activities going on by the community and see clearly the progress of each activity, and to where help is needed.

In this way everyone will be in the loop.

OR WOULD YOU RATHER SEE KARMA SLOWLY DIE?

If not then register now on TRELLO. https://trello.com/easteagle13/recommend be sure to use your nickname familiar to karma community.

Thanks Fitamp for registering, that's the Karma spirit!

TheLittleDuke
Legendary

Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 07:07:27 PM

In case you missed the several times we have covered this, "while the manager essentially liquidated a large percent of his personal holdings on the open market"... is simply an unfounded and quite a bit of an ignorant (and offensive) statement.

Also, we did not raise funds. It's cryptocurrency.

And in case you've been asleep at the wheel, the IRS considers them in the same class as they do property aka stocks and bonds.

http://www.irs.gov/uac/Newsroom/IRS-Virtual-Currency-Guidance

Even Bittrex has the explicit approval from FINCEN to operate as cryptocurrency exchange...

It's Better 2GIVE
https://2Give.Info
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:53:33 PM

Have you answered these??

a. Why do you love KARMA?
b. In the range of 1-10, 10 being in the top, TOP 100 richest KARMA holder. What number would you be??
c. What are you GOOD at, not necessarily very good, but something you do well. WHAT IS IT?
d. Do you want to stay and help KARMA and the community?? Reply with a yes or no.

LET ME ORGANIZE THINGS FOR THE MOMENT.

For a while until we have installed a new community-chosen groups leaders, let me coordinate things or I see things will not move.

PLEASE MAKE YOUR DECISION HERE, THE MORE TIME WE ARE UNDECIDED THE WORST KARMA SITUATION BECOMES.

Please consider these proposals and choose TWO(2) for every position:

FOR OVER ALL COORDINATORS  WE NEED TWO
This 2 persons will handle the coordination of all Karma related functions making sure everything is going as scheduled and are handled correctly. (mostly talk to persons involved)
Chargin
Cryptowho
p4r4m0unt
socoban
karmakaguy << MY OTHER CHOICE
Alphi
ptman
easteagle13 (I would like to be here, since coordination of activities entails talking to different karma community members, I would happily do that)

FOR DEVELOPERS GROUPS SPEAKERS/LEAD WE NEED TWO
This is a very important group that will ensure that Karma hardware and software support are maintained to their optimum, present and future software.
cryptowho MY CHOICE
javijavier
socoban
ptman      MY CHOICE
learminer
ChulaLoca (FredDag)
karmakaguy
warfwarf

FOR COMMUNITY SPEAKERS/LEADERS WE NEED TWO
This 2 persons will handle BTTforum, FB, Twitter, karmawire, reddit and other official press and public announcements.
pdogg               MY CHOICE
cryptowho
Chargin
karmakaguy     
mryusa           
Bierworst           MY CHOICE
ryannguyen18
easteagle13

BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT/KARMA DISTRIBUTION GROUP LEADERS/SPEAKERS
This is one of the most important group, the source of all karma income that will ensure the success of Karma, Only the best should be the leaders here.
kosmost  (DECLINED TOO BAD HE IS MY CHOICE HERE TOO)         
Chargin        MY CHOICE
LittleDuke     MY CHOICE
cryptowho

HUMAN RESOURCES/BUDGET SPEAKERS/LEADERS WE NEED TWO
This group will handle the identification of future human resource for karma needs. This will also handle the release of funds for Karma projects, once all signatories have agreed in writing.
Only the trustworthy are worthy here.

Chargin           MY CHOICE
karmakaguy
Bierwors
Alphi
p4r4m0unt       MY CHOICE

The above lists of persons are only proposals, you can add yourself to any group and mark your vote by typing after the nick name the words : "MY CHOICE"

In case you don't want your name to be included on the list mark your own name with "I CANNOT DO THIS"

The community chosen speakers/leaders will then handle the day to day needs of Karma. They will receive compensation (TBA)
 according to their accomplishments. Coming from the working fund that will be given by the community, the fund will be stored in ESCROW and will only be released as needed per project.
The release of fund will be approved only when 1 leader from the 5 groups above have approve it. Any one of the two speakers/leaders may approve.

There are many capable and willing karma community members, the list above is not to exclude you, if ever you are willing to work for the community just reply here with what group do you want to belong.

Once the group leaders are installed and finalized, all community members will be divided among those five groups. This will ensure there will be enough people to attend to the all works needed for karma.

If you have another person that you want to propose for a position above please do say it.

All other that will not be leaders will automatically belong to the group they are listed above, and they can volunteer to be a member of other groups too.

Thanks for your participation, let us do these karma brothers.

im here to help with as much as i can and will accept who ever steps ups to join these fields. We can do this!

Gj to East for pushing it forward. thats the spirit!!
Kennet_h

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:17:49 PM

Hi, here is the current donations for Karma promotion and devs payment(hopefully)

KARMA donations - KJTXThjDznwqqJiv33kPqxrxGa52CWJ4Bm
Chargin                                                  25M
(I can't find the link of the one who gave) - 11M
ryannguyen18                                         10M
cryptowho/bitwho                                    10M  
karmakaguy                                             10M
easteagle13                                            10M
bondi                                                      1M
someone sent                                               10K
                                             total          77 009 999.80 KARMA

If you happen to be the one who sent the unnamed amounts kindly reply to this thanks.

BTC - 12RVXoccgLy8o4GyeUULRmYhaaEL2emvQD

easteagle13                                           0.0075BTC

we still need 39 people to send same amount (0.0075BTC) to pay for this: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/karm/#!crypto, soon this will be turned off if we don't pay up (shameful really, if we cannot fund 0.3BTC as a community, this is a litmus test on how we really care for karma)

Check the values in the blockchains please.

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU.

I'm sorry, but i meant to send 5m, not 50m. Is it possible for you to send 45m back to me? Smiley (KKc8B2QmM75x4NRXaUZJXre5Pye3Mmu4Hm)

Thanks!
easteagle13

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:19:29 PM

Hi, here is the current donations for Karma promotion and devs payment(hopefully)

Chargin                                                  25M
ryannguyen18                                         10M
cryptowho/bitwho                                    10M   
karmakaguy                                             10M
easteagle13                                            10M
bondi                                                      1M
someone sent                                               10K
                                             total          77 009 999.80 KARMA

If you happen to be the one who sent the unnamed amounts kindly reply to this thanks.

easteagle13                                           0.0075BTC

we still need 39 people to send same amount (0.0075BTC) to pay for this: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/karm/#!crypto, soon this will be turned off if we don't pay up (shameful really, if we cannot fund 0.3BTC as a community, this is a litmus test on how we really care for karma)

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU.

I'm sorry, but i meant to send 5m, not 50m. Is it possible for you to send 45m back to me? Smiley (KKc8B2QmM75x4NRXaUZJXre5Pye3Mmu4Hm)

Thanks!

Okay, I will send it immediately.
please register to trello so we can work together for karma thank you for your donation. https://trello.com/easteagle13/recommend

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 08:42:22 PM

please register to trello so we can work together for karma thank you for your donation. https://trello.com/easteagle13/recommend

For future reference, you may want to always verify such requests with a signed message from the other person.

easteagle13

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:50:13 PM

Chargin                                                  25M
ryannguyen18                                         10M
cryptowho/bitwho                                    10M  
karmakaguy                                             10M
easteagle13                                            10M
bondi                                                      1M
someone sent                                               10K
                                             total          77 009 999.80 KARMA

easteagle13                                           0.0075BTC

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU.

Thanks!

45M Refund SENT! We are waiting for you in trello!  TX ID 4398e04523544a9706edc5fdd535848fadc7799ada85127cb6927e5bda1e4eb7

Pages: « 1 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 [308] 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: