Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:55:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 [292] 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583023 times)
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:19:16 PM

This Karma brotherhood will only succeed if these can be done:

1. Regroup (organize community)
2. Install governing group
3. Proportionately donate working fund to an escrow, at least 10%(big holdings will earn big if we succeed and will also lose big if the coin dies totally)
4. Hire resident devs
5. Exchange Karma coin to a new lower numbered coins (TBA)
6. Create real life utilities for the coin
7  market.

Which as of the moment I highly doubt, since the fund to pay fairglu of 03.BTC is not even being met.

Don't hinge your hopes too high, we are not out of the crisis yet, until we have accomplished at least up to number 3 above.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 02:34:58 PM

3. Proportionately donate working fund to an escrow, at least 10%(big holdings will earn big if we succeed and will also lose big if the coin dies totally)
4. Hire resident devs
7  market.

Which as of the moment I highly doubt, since the fund to pay fairglu of 03.BTC is not even being met.

Don't hinge your hopes too high, we are not out of the crisis yet, until we have accomplished at least up to number 3 above.

In spite of your recent insults and attacks against me personally (shame) I still consider you my brother. I have nothing bad to say about you because that's not my style.

You of all people should know what we've been through as a team and community. Your words are quite surprising, as are Karmala's and other members of "the team".

It's too bad that the coin that is supposed to 'have a heart' is found wanting.

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:39:14 PM

4. Hire resident devs
7  market.

I think these goals are difficult at this moment. IMO we should have Karma core technical ownership and continue to trade no matter of the amount. Then the other things can be achieved. Don`t focus on the future, look into right now. In time the rest will come. Again, there is no tragedy. One guy decided to step back and that is all. There is no value behind Karmashares anymore and I still don`t understand why all this drama.
easteagle13

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:40:56 PM

I just put a deserter on ignore.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 02:41:38 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 03:12:13 PM by kosmost

Lol @ all the promises offered at the time of creating LLC.... man, kosmost is such a chicken.... Why take the initiative when he is not up to it...? We all become guinea pigs for some freaks social experiment.... ****er!!!!  Angry

What's the Karmashares strategy for the next few months? How are we going to get revenue?

submitted 4 months ago * by kosmost

The following is a brief outline of how we will grow in 2014.

As you know, we are currently at various stages of development with several projects that will use Karma in some way. (And you are free to create your own project! Just post it on the subreddit!) The idea is to have an ecosystem of these Karma-supporting businesses, communities, and projects to spread the adoption of our Karma currency and grow the community so we can do even greater things.

The first three projects (lill, wespond, and hireplex) are designed to raise our profile not only in the cryptocurrency world but in the tech world. This will help us to attract more talent, greater exposure for what we're doing, more investment, and also increase our market capitalization so that we can afford to do bigger things.

We will also be working on the code for our social networking site, Karmashare.me, to introduce rewards and incentives for users when they post, share, or participate in other activities, but this will come a bit after the above 3 (unless someone can take it on now)

EyeQ will be a somewhat more complex endeavor for Android and iPhone that may eventually integrate with the search engine and the social network. (We are currently looking for devs to help on this project. Please send me a message if you'd like to help.)

Probably the easiest way to get to the point where we have people that want to use a Karma payment or debit card is to make it something that is known and desired. And we can do that by introducing Karma into the everyday experience, starting with the search engine.

By giving out Karma for each search result we can put Karma into the hands of everyday people. This is extremely important and integral to more widespread adoption. (This is one reason I haven't done a giveaway recently.. saving for the initial outlay of Karma with the search engine)

lill (search engine)

First ~3 months after 2nd beta is released, users get Karma by performing certain activities like searching and sharing results
    We can then build out an advertising system whereby companies and individuals will pay for certain actions to be performed on their results (e.g., retweeting, sharing, volunteering, signing up, purchasing, completing a survey)
    any result can have Karma waiting to be claimed. People will want to search for everything in order to find the hidden Karma
    users can tip a result, such as a blog. The owner of the result (the blogger) must install the Karma widget on their website in order to claim the tip. They can also receive future tips automatically.
    users can create their own search result and put their Karma wallet address on it. This will encourage more users to create their own results.
    uses can also leave tips for other users on their search results
    first beta: May 31, 2014 (without Karma; proof of concept: search functions, social networking functions, event functions, create your own search result function, result sorting, sharing, rating, flood control, basic security)

Wespond (video Q&A site)

Users can ask questions to the community and get video responses (limited to 60 or 90 seconds per response)
    Users can send Karma to other users whose videos they like
    Most categories are free
    Charge for certain categories, like Craigslist (i.e., Professional and Legal Services, men seeking women)
    first beta: May 31, 2014

Hireplex (video job interviews)

Job-seekers search for video or text postings from companies looking to hire
    If a prospective employee is interested they can leave a short 60-second response to the company
    If the company is interested they can ask a question to the job-seeker to receive another 60-second reply (max)
    Both job seekers and employers can leave Karma on each others' profile, per category. For example, a job-seeker has received a total of 450 Karma in the "Personality" category, and has 1,200 Karma in the "Experience" category.
    Amount of Karma received in each category helps each party to make a more informed choice
    Free for job-seekers; employers pay a fee

Karmashare.me (social networking site)

Similar to the search engine, users can be paid for certain actions from advertisers (to be decided)
    In addition, when a user "likes" or comments on a post a certain number of Karma builds up for it
    Randomly, any user can receive the pot of Karma that is waiting for 'the next' user to comment (encourages participation)
    first beta: released
    second beta: TBA

EyeQ (location-based mobile shopping app)

location-based mobile app where people can find the products they're looking for around them
    also search for shops that accept cryptocurrency
    most listings free
    Advertisers will pay Karmashares for certain listings, to be featured, for promotional messages, coupons, adding video to their listings, and other offerings.
    free for advertisers who accept Karma
    also used to build relationships with shops that can accept Karma as a payment method

..and then?

We will can begin to develop a simple rewards system (NFC card + card reader + software) for schools and universities. We need 1 pilot school to provide an example of how it will work with other schools. Once 1 school is on board it will be easier to get other schools to join. We can use that example with small retail shops to begin using the Karma rewards system.
    Focus will be on one neighborhood in one city where we can get a few retail customers interested in using Karma for payments with our first participating retail shops.
    What happens next is up to us!

(Please note that not all details have been provided above, publicly, to maintain competitive advantage)

What a short memory we all have.

Before I began the projects I said I would take them as far as beta, whereafter I would ask other people to step up and take over.

I did just that. Once I saw that people didn't really care to work on Lill or Wespond, I stopped working on Hireplex. However, 2 functioning sites were there as promised + Karmashare.me (which, again, no one helped me on)

Karmashare.me is still up and running waiting for someone to respond to my pleas for help. (But of course nobody wants to mention these facts, because it is not aligned with the current herd mentality.) The deadline was August 12. Here we are nearly 1 month later in the same situation.

The funny thing is that most of you now think I don't give a rat's ass about Karma. This could not be further from the truth.

You can ask, "Why take the initiative when he is not up to it...?" but all that I can say is that I did exactly as I said I would do in regards to your post.

Sidechain? Hiro has disappeared. There's not much I can do about this, and I have been looking for other devs to no avail.

There is loads of evidence to support my claims that very, very little actual help was received by members of the team and community. But again, this is uncomfortable for those of you who want to believe that somehow something bad happened.

I posted for people to respond how they will help and what they can do right now regarding Karma's new direction THREE times, to no avail. To think that "I can help" is a good response is just plain silly. We need action and proaction, not words. We have enough words already, and isn't that what you don't want more of?

So now, here I am back to where I started. Just talking about karma, and doing nothing but talking like most of us here.

Tell me? What bad thing happened? Karma's market cap is at the same level it was before Karmashares? Its coin price is 200-300% more than when we began? We had a successful transition to X11? So many non-bad things, and they didn't happen by themselves.

I really do tire of this nonsense and complete lack of logical arguments. Many of you claim scam when there is no such scam. Pump and dump? Please. To my knowledge there has never been a pump and dump of any kind with karma.

If I really wanted to scam you (laughable, at the least) then I simply would have sold your coins a long time ago and not returned anything to you. Why even bother to go through the trouble of spending thousands of dollars developing Karmashares when I had 8 billion coins before Karmashares was even registered? If you think this is a scam, I'm sorry but you're an idiot.

If I wanted to "pump and dump" things would have been done differently, no? I could have claimed that the deal went through and profits were coming, typed up fake documents, and cashed out at 20 satoshi.

But instead I am punished for the truth (and doing things aligned with the confidentiality agreement I signed) and for hoping that people on the team and in the community would actually want to help with regards to Karma (in an effective way.. like you know, tasks, responsibilities, and schedules)

What team do we have when no one is willing to commit? Myself, as "leader" supported by 3 main people who refused to take on an official role, did nothing they were asked, and one of whom said "it's either my way or the highway" 2 times? The three "good guys", 2 of whom recently insulted me in a very improper fashion, and one of whom had a nervous breakdown?

Please tell me what I could accomplish when 1) no one wanted to take responsibility; 2) most did not want to inform the community and post to our subreddit, despite my insistency; 3) deadlines were taboo; 4) having tasks was taboo ? That is the magic of a volunteer workforce. Does anyone even remember the complete lack of response we had on all but the Charity forum? Anyone? Community moderators... anyone? Tasks going unanswered for weeks, and posts going ignored by the person being responsible for it?

Yes, Karmashares was supposed to take care of that by hiring professionals. But when you query hundreds of people (mostly lurkers) what they can do to help support the new direction and 1 person responds in a way that might be helpful.. what do you do?

If no one in the community supports the new direction with substantive comments (plans, etc) and you are at risk simply by having balls to help Karma.. what do you do?

"it could have been done differently!" Of course. Each person does it their own way. But now you have a chance to try. Step up to the plate and work your magic. And you can guarantee that no matter how much you stumble you will not get an insult from me. In fact, I may even help you.. because'helping is what I do. This is Karma, after all. It just sad to see so many demons here.

The funny thing is that the community is more angry at me for not scamming them than they would be if I did scam them. And that, my friends, is sad indeed.

Anger is unproductive, that's all I can say. Why should I behave in a more Karma-like fashion that many of you here now when I am being attacked?

Think about it.

p4r4m0un7

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:42:53 PM

4. Hire resident devs
7  market.

In spite of your recent insults and attacks against me personally (shame) I still consider you my brother. I have nothing bad to say about you because that's not my style.

You of all people should know what we've been through as a team and community. Your words are quite surprising, as are Karmala's and other members of "the team".

Kos, can you two work it out some way, so you can hand over to East? Or somebody else. And something else. Try to forgive each other. If it is about people that you don`t care, I am sure they can`t hurt you. Only people that matters to you can hurt you. But then again, they are of some importance to you. Try to forgive.
p4r4m0un7

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:45:26 PM

Lol @ all the promises offered at the time of creating LLC.... man, kosmost is such a chicken.... Why take the initiative when he is not up to it...? We all become guinea pigs for some freaks social experiment.... ****er!!!!  Angry

What's the Karmashares strategy for the next few months? How are we going to get revenue?

submitted 4 months ago * by kosmost

The following is a brief outline of how we will grow in 2014.

As you know, we are currently at various stages of development with several projects that will use Karma in some way. (And you are free to create your own project! Just post it on the subreddit!) The idea is to have an ecosystem of these Karma-supporting businesses, communities, and projects to spread the adoption of our Karma currency and grow the community so we can do even greater things.

The first three projects (lill, wespond, and hireplex) are designed to raise our profile not only in the cryptocurrency world but in the tech world. This will help us to attract more talent, greater exposure for what we're doing, more investment, and also increase our market capitalization so that we can afford to do bigger things.

We will also be working on the code for our social networking site, Karmashare.me, to introduce rewards and incentives for users when they post, share, or participate in other activities, but this will come a bit after the above 3 (unless someone can take it on now)

EyeQ will be a somewhat more complex endeavor for Android and iPhone that may eventually integrate with the search engine and the social network. (We are currently looking for devs to help on this project. Please send me a message if you'd like to help.)

Probably the easiest way to get to the point where we have people that want to use a Karma payment or debit card is to make it something that is known and desired. And we can do that by introducing Karma into the everyday experience, starting with the search engine.

By giving out Karma for each search result we can put Karma into the hands of everyday people. This is extremely important and integral to more widespread adoption. (This is one reason I haven't done a giveaway recently.. saving for the initial outlay of Karma with the search engine)

lill (search engine)

First ~3 months after 2nd beta is released, users get Karma by performing certain activities like searching and sharing results
    We can then build out an advertising system whereby companies and individuals will pay for certain actions to be performed on their results (e.g., retweeting, sharing, volunteering, signing up, purchasing, completing a survey)
    any result can have Karma waiting to be claimed. People will want to search for everything in order to find the hidden Karma
    users can tip a result, such as a blog. The owner of the result (the blogger) must install the Karma widget on their website in order to claim the tip. They can also receive future tips automatically.
    users can create their own search result and put their Karma wallet address on it. This will encourage more users to create their own results.
    uses can also leave tips for other users on their search results
    first beta: May 31, 2014 (without Karma; proof of concept: search functions, social networking functions, event functions, create your own search result function, result sorting, sharing, rating, flood control, basic security)

Wespond (video Q&A site)

Users can ask questions to the community and get video responses (limited to 60 or 90 seconds per response)
    Users can send Karma to other users whose videos they like
    Most categories are free
    Charge for certain categories, like Craigslist (i.e., Professional and Legal Services, men seeking women)

Hireplex (video job interviews)

Job-seekers search for video or text postings from companies looking to hire
    If a prospective employee is interested they can leave a short 60-second response to the company
    If the company is interested they can ask a question to the job-seeker to receive another 60-second reply (max)
    Both job seekers and employers can leave Karma on each others' profile, per category. For example, a job-seeker has received a total of 450 Karma in the "Personality" category, and has 1,200 Karma in the "Experience" category.
    Amount of Karma received in each category helps each party to make a more informed choice
    Free for job-seekers; employers pay a fee

Karmashare.me (social networking site)

Similar to the search engine, users can be paid for certain actions from advertisers (to be decided)
    In addition, when a user "likes" or comments on a post a certain number of Karma builds up for it
    Randomly, any user can receive the pot of Karma that is waiting for 'the next' user to comment (encourages participation)
    first beta: released
    second beta: TBA

EyeQ (location-based mobile shopping app)

location-based mobile app where people can find the products they're looking for around them
    also search for shops that accept cryptocurrency
    most listings free
    Advertisers will pay Karmashares for certain listings, to be featured, for promotional messages, coupons, adding video to their listings, and other offerings.
    free for advertisers who accept Karma
    also used to build relationships with shops that can accept Karma as a payment method

..and then?

We will can begin to develop a simple rewards system (NFC card + card reader + software) for schools and universities. We need 1 pilot school to provide an example of how it will work with other schools. Once 1 school is on board it will be easier to get other schools to join. We can use that example with small retail shops to begin using the Karma rewards system.
    Focus will be on one neighborhood in one city where we can get a few retail customers interested in using Karma for payments with our first participating retail shops.
    What happens next is up to us!

(Please note that not all details have been provided above, publicly, to maintain competitive advantage)

What a short memory we all have.

Before I began the projects I said I would take them as far as beta, whereafter I would ask other people to step up and take over.

I did just that. Once I saw that people didn't really care to work on Lill or Wespond, I stopped working on Hireplex. However, 2 functioning sites were there as promised + Karmashare.me (which, again, no one helped me on)

Karmashare.me is still up and running waiting for someone to respond to my pleas for help. (But of course nobody wants to mention these facts, because it is not aligned with the current herd mentality.)

You can ask, "Why take the initiative when he is not up to it...?" but all that I can say is that I did exactly as I said I would do in regards to your post.

Sidechain? Hiro has disappeared. There's not much I can do about this, and I have been looking for other devs to no avail.

I really do tire of this nonsense and complete lack of logical arguments. Many of you claim scam when there is no such scam. Pump and dump? Please. To my knowledge there has never been a pump and dump of any kind with karma.

If I really wanted to scam you (laughable, at the least) then I simply would have sold your coins a long time ago and not returned anything to you.

The funny thing is that the community is more angry at me for not scamming them than they would be if I did scam them. And that, my friends, is sad indeed.

All you say is true. I really mean that.
altcoingood

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:46:20 PM

What's the thing I am looking for... oh yeah that is right.. the code of conduct.... how's that working out for you?
easteagle13

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:48:01 PM

What's the thing I am looking for... oh yeah that is right.. the code of conduct.... how's that working out for you?

p4r4m0un7

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:48:31 PM

If my suggestion to have a penalty system based on the code was accepted and all important matters were discussed in private, I am 100% sure this would never happen.
easteagle13

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:50:54 PM

Okay guys to those who would meet today, ill be out for a while I'm so tired waiting for someone for more than 3 days just to be stricken with sudden abandonment.

I need a rest.

I hope you'll agree on what is the best course to take. All my ideas have been here in black and white.

Good luck to all. or perhaps Good Karma to everyone, I hope.

toeshe

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:53:57 PM

come on this is crap same old long words and nothing gets done.quit blaming others and get over this hump.clearly kosmost thinks he does no wrong get over it
TheLittleDuke
Legendary

Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 02:55:56 PM

So that's where all your questions came from......you were acting like a potential investor as well.

I asked my attorney to evaluate the legal standing of Karmashares LLC and he advised that it would not likely pass an SEC review.  From all outward appearances that it was a solicitation of an unregistered security and certainly from a largely unsophisticated investor based on what we read here.

So I invested in GIVE instead which has the same type of goal, but is way more transparent.

Better to help support the KARMA community at an arms length and in a legitimate Non Profit IMHO

You have to ask "for who's benefit" are you involved in KARMA, and then determine how much of a hypocrite you might be...

-dvd

It's Better 2GIVE
https://2Give.Info
bignev

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:00:49 PM

Ok I have a proposition.

Club together 60M Karma and I will bring in 60 new people to this community within days. I will put in 10M for further bounties once the giveaway is complete. This thing will be all over twitter within days and more people will be brought in.

There is a working twitter tipbot right? I will fund the new users to begin sharing Karma on twitter.

You don't have to give the Karma to me directly obviously. Just have them in a public address and be ready to transfer them to the new people.

This can happen immediately. The new people will be made aware that they are going to come in and help save the coin.

The way I see it is what have you got to lose? 60M Karma between you?
McHammer

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:08:36 PM

i did not read anything
but am i right that the team is leaving because they now have enough money ? (lil.com)
karma hypocrits Cheesy
i hope they all get their karma back for ruining some people here

altcoincasinogulagshoppingshow FUD is good, look @altcoin prices ...
pls fud me hard via pm
id appriciate that.
bondi

Activity: 347

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:09:12 PM

i did not read anything
but am i right that the team is leaving because they now have enough money ? (lil.com)
karma hypocrits Cheesy

You're wrong.
Only kosmost is leaving....
karmala

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:14:58 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 03:33:53 PM by karmala

4. Hire resident devs
7  market.

kos, please take the time and read my answer to you in the team forum. You must also understand us.  I want to deal with this more peaceful than done until now. Dont forget the past support from us and what we've been through.

Thanks

Telgram messenger with attention economy http://r.getgems.org/m/TuJXXBal9o
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 03:15:01 PM

So that's where all your questions came from......you were acting like a potential investor as well.

I asked my attorney to evaluate the legal standing of Karmashares LLC and he advised that it would not likely pass an SEC review.  From all outward appearances that it was a solicitation of an unregistered security and certainly from a largely unsophisticated investor based on what we read here.

So I invested in GIVE instead which has the same type of goal, but is way more transparent.

Better to help support the KARMA community at an arms length and in a legitimate Non Profit IMHO

You have to ask "for who's benefit" are you involved in KARMA, and then determine how much of a hypocrite you might be...

-dvd

We've already been over what a security is, more times that I can count.

Do you know the definition of what a security is, and how that applied here?

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 03:16:32 PM

i did not read anything
karma hypocrits Cheesy

No. This is not true. It is a fantasy cooked up by some folks who lack membership in the most reproductive areas.

TheLittleDuke
Legendary

Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 03:23:50 PM

-dvd

We've already been over what a security is, more times that I can count.

Do you know the definition of what a security is, and how that applied here?

Yes I do, as does my law firm who is also crypto-savvy.  

Here is what they said:

"Several of the earliest cases involved the wireless cable scams perpetrated
in the 1990s. These
programs raised funds from hundreds of unsophisticated retirees – scattered
over many states – through the sale of interests in member-managed LLCs.
Despite the fact that these LLCs were member-managed, all courts held these
interests to be securities. See: SEC v. Shreveport Wireless, 1998 WL
892948,1998 US Dist LEXIS 23086, [1998 Transfer Binder] FED SEC L RPTR
(CCH) ¶ 90,322 (D DC 1998) (sales to 2000 geographically diverse investors);
Nutek Information Systems v. Arizona Corporation Commission, 977 P2d 826
(Ariz App 1998) (sales to 920 investors)"

It also worries me that they claim "Please note that Karmashares membership
is only offered privately, not publicly." EVEN THOUGH THEY DESCRIBE HOW TO
GET KARMASHARES RIGHT THERE ON THE PUBLIC WEBSITE, including a link "Send
karmacoins here to get karma shares."

And, in the same paragraph we see, "100% of profits will be distributed to
members on a quarterly basis according to each member's percentage owned of
Karmashares LLC." right next to "Further, exchanging your coins for
membership should not be considered an "investment""

The SEC isn't stupid. If it walks like a security and quacks like a
security, they'll treat it as a security.

I wouldn't touch this with a ten block pole."

It's Better 2GIVE
https://2Give.Info
Pages: « 1 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 [292] 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: