Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:49:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 [291] 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583020 times)
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:47:37 AM

A:It is a sign to let people know is this guy are honsty or not

b:i thin 10

c:I'm good at marketing so if there something need me i can do.

D.yes! i want to help!
a. Why do you love KARMA?
b. In the range of 1-10, 10 being in the top TOP richest KARMA holder. What number would you be??
c. What are you GOOD at, not necessarily very good, but something you do well. WHAT IS IT?
d. Do you want to stay and help KARMA and the community?? Reply with a yes or no.

a. I like the idea of ​​doing good for people in need. When I heard that there is such a coin, inquired and met good people here willing to help ...... then I thought: This is a coin with a capital C .... She was born on February 4! Me too. This is KARMA and this is my KARMA!

b. I think 5

c. Education'm an electronic engineer and am currently Head of "Control and Measurement Devices" in the power plant.
What I do well is the design and implementation of software system for steam turbines and steam generators. Able to manage and work with people.

d. YES, YES and YES!

p.s. Do not give up digging KARMA! Let us all now to pick network hashrate. Let's try it for 1 hour to include all available GPU and we will be surprised with the result. If we can raise x2, x3, x5 ... the hashrate network will show that we are a team and will raise the price. Let it happen in spite of all the cowards who were afraid and fled.

You're both welcome!

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toeshe

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:50:48 AM

i can understand the mining part. i dont understand the cowards part? please explain
DStefanov

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 11:58:33 AM

Will paraphrase!
For cowards, I mean all those who betrayed the public and even left the ship before it sank! These people let it affect a significant price reduction. My call is for others who still drown, but we ship and we have to save KARMA! I hope I did good!
Greetings!

p.s. To my greatest joy people believe in karma and the good that she does and prices started to go up. KARMA has value, but now the price is unrealistically low. Let's make sure that the price corresponds to the value. This is done only with a strong community!

toeshe

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:03:25 PM

ah i get it...think i heard it here to  is like a abusive trader?
socoban

Activity: 314

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:14:22 PM

Will paraphrase!
For cowards, I mean all those who betrayed the public and even left the ship before it sank! These people let it affect a significant price reduction. My call is for others who still drown, but we ship and we have to save KARMA! I hope I did good!
Greetings!

Smart people knew this is the scam for months. Naive people like me, realized this is scam on the day when Kosmost dumped on us heavily. But it was too late. The rest are religious people believing in KARM. I am surprised again, I thought KARM will be at 20 litoshi after Kosmost dumped on us and announced bad news with lill.com. I thought yesterday KARM will hit sup 10 litoshi after the rest realized they were scammed. Right now I am not sure, dumping at this price is leaving the boat forever. I reject to sell my returned KARM from KarmaShares at this price. Maybe there is some spirit and some religious money on buy walls:) Anyway, big KARM holders had planty of time to dump last hours. Small dumpers will not move price much. Anyway, I set up buy orders at 5 - 15 litoshi, this coin is worth that risk:)
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 12:29:46 PM

Thanks, everyone have a part. Do what you think will help.
I hope that the period of discouraging initiatives just because it is not in line with personal belief of what is good for the coin is over. We need everyone. The fact the you have the coin is one help already.

Keeping my little 5 mh rig on ACG p2Pool , anyone contact him?
He was always an asset to this community.
btw I'm holding low 8 figures of Karma I've accumulated since last May, all mined and purchased.
Some went to the charity we've had.

Hang in there.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
DStefanov

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 12:35:18 PM

Will paraphrase!
Greetings!

Smart people knew this is the scam for months. Naive people like me, realized this is scam on the day when Kosmost dumped on us heavily. But it was too late. The rest are religious people believing in KARM. I am surprised again, I thought KARM will be at 20 litoshi after Kosmost dumped on us and announced bad news with lill.com. I thought yesterday KARM will hit sup 10 litoshi after the rest realized they were scammed. Right now I am not sure, dumping at this price is leaving the boat forever. I reject to sell my returned KARM from KarmaShares at this price. Maybe there is some spirit and some religious money on buy walls:) Anyway, big KARM holders had planty of time to dump last hours. Small dumpers will not move price much. Anyway, I set up buy orders at 5 - 15 litoshi, this coin is worth that risk:)

@socoban, You're a good man, and is also one of the few who did a lot for the success of the coin. Perhaps I, like most of society are quite naive people believed because of a man who thought worthy of us! But, trust ing for a moment I got the idea to sell and run. my first thought was: What to do to stabilize the price and do not panic, investors? as I said, the coin has a value which is important !!! Just the price is low and if you do not raise within 1-2 days will drag down the value! People will lose confidence and think that there is no community. This is not so, there are many smart and intelligent people, and it will not be allowed.
So .... let's call again prove that we KARMA society and include full power its AMP! Let's raise hashrate network. 1 hour, just one hour to see how strong we are ... Let's do it now! Believe in Karma!

toeshe

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:39:35 PM

l got 40m hash pointed at it atm
mentaldepth

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:40:09 PM

Still seems weird to me why everyone gets so attached to the developer rather than the coin. I mean sure the developer should be able to create a bit of code, but overall the coin is the thing I'm buying not the developers skill. Skills can change very quickly what's the point in basing a cost off that? Seems so delusional. Sorry to hear people are so highly strung over your words kosmos. I'm sure the coins value will reach it's own when enough people have it who actually want the coin and not some words fed by a development team.

☣Mental☣
DStefanov

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 12:48:30 PM

l got 40m hash pointed at it atm

This is great. Thank you!

TheLittleDuke
Legendary

Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 12:59:41 PM

Let's talk about potentially linking KARMA to the X11 based GIVEcoin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=741714.0

GIVEcoin is now backed by a legal non-profit organization "Strength in Numbers Foundation" and is the reserve currency of https://doabitofgood.com

I believe there is an opportunity to merge-mine the two.

And when the hashpower tide comes in -- all boats rise.

Think it over...

Sincerely,

David V Duccini
Executive Director
Strength in Numbers Foundation
A Non-Profit Digital Trust

It's Better 2GIVE
https://2Give.Info
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 01:48:00 PM

So that's where all your questions came from......you were acting like a potential investor as well.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:49:34 PM

Will paraphrase!
Greetings!

Why dump 1-2 bill at 100 to 14 litoshi instead of dump 8.5 bill from 600 to 400? I don`t have Karma anymore, so I don`t really care, but if you want you can answer me. No, actually answer to yourself. You are overreacting about this, as many others. There is no scam. There are failed expectations which is also very mentally painful. But, it is different.
KarmaKaguy

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:52:01 PM

Will paraphrase!
Greetings!

Why dump 1-2 bill at 100 to 14 litoshi instead of dump 8.5 bill from 600 to 400? I don`t have Karma anymore, so I don`t really care, but if you want you can answer me. No, actually answer to yourself. You are overreacting about this, as many others. There is no scam. There are failed expectations which is also very mentally painful. But, it is different.

+1 p4r4m0un7  please take over the resources before others will do:

http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php/topic,616.msg3736.html#msg3736

or cooperate with that guy. dunno I am tired
altcoingood

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:03:51 PM

Beachguy, the p2pool will continue to run until there are no more miners.

p4r4m0un7

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:03:56 PM

Will paraphrase!
Greetings!

+1

And one more question to all those who are accusing not only kos but anyone from team. What exactly do you think they have gained after 6 months working for Karma? It is easy to scream here or elsewhere names, but come to yourself and think for a minute as a grown person. Karma is still healthy, it is traded and is only missing Karmashares. And why should we need Karmashares? I have always thought that the PoC model is better than Karmashares. If someone is willing to develop projects and share profit, he will always be free to do it by stepping on the PoC. And then I am sure many of you will come back here yelling that he is the KING! Karmashares is legal "obligation". It is not a pill to make you rich. Come to yourselves and think with your upper head. I have sold almost every Karma I had, but now I have prepared all of my litecoins and bitcoins to acquire Karma if it hits the levels I want.
easteagle13

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:05:22 PM

Beachguy, the p2pool will continue to run until there are no more miners.

Thanks for this acg

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
easteagle13

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:07:09 PM

Will paraphrase!
Greetings!

+1

And one more question to all those who are accusing not only kos but anyone from team. What exactly do you think they have gained after 6 months working for Karma? It is easy to scream here or elsewhere names, but come to yourself and think for a minute as a grown person. Karma is still healthy, it is traded and is only missing Karmashares. And why should we need Karmashares? I have always thought that the PoC model is better than Karmashares. If someone is willing to develop projects and share profit, he will always be free to do it by stepping on the PoC. And then I am sure many of you will come back here yelling that he is the KING! Karmashares is legal "obligation". It is not a pill to make you rich. Come to yourselves and think with your upper head. I have sold almost every Karma I had, but now I have prepared all of my litecoins and bitcoins to acquire Karma if it hits the levels I want.

Unless we can all agree on the working fund, we would trace the old stagnant path.

p4r4m0un7

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:15:58 PM

It is kosmost`s decision now. There is a guy who wants to take over and this is good - http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php?topic=616.msg3736#msg3736. I have only suggested to be transition leader and to take the heat. Nothing more. If there is someone who is willing to dedicate his time and life to Karma, then everyone with interest in Karma should support him. I think that no one from current team will ever be able to acquire technical ownership of Karma the coin from kosmost. As far as I can see, you are all two mad at each other, which make such option unthinkable. It will be good if someone from outside rally all to the table again.
mashac

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:16:42 PM

Lol @ all the promises offered at the time of creating LLC.... man, kosmost is such a chicken.... Why take the initiative when he is not up to it...? We all become guinea pigs for some freaks social experiment.... ****er!!!!  Angry

What's the Karmashares strategy for the next few months? How are we going to get revenue?

submitted 4 months ago * by kosmost

The following is a brief outline of how we will grow in 2014.

As you know, we are currently at various stages of development with several projects that will use Karma in some way. (And you are free to create your own project! Just post it on the subreddit!) The idea is to have an ecosystem of these Karma-supporting businesses, communities, and projects to spread the adoption of our Karma currency and grow the community so we can do even greater things.

The first three projects (lill, wespond, and hireplex) are designed to raise our profile not only in the cryptocurrency world but in the tech world. This will help us to attract more talent, greater exposure for what we're doing, more investment, and also increase our market capitalization so that we can afford to do bigger things.

We will also be working on the code for our social networking site, Karmashare.me, to introduce rewards and incentives for users when they post, share, or participate in other activities, but this will come a bit after the above 3 (unless someone can take it on now)

EyeQ will be a somewhat more complex endeavor for Android and iPhone that may eventually integrate with the search engine and the social network. (We are currently looking for devs to help on this project. Please send me a message if you'd like to help.)

Probably the easiest way to get to the point where we have people that want to use a Karma payment or debit card is to make it something that is known and desired. And we can do that by introducing Karma into the everyday experience, starting with the search engine.

By giving out Karma for each search result we can put Karma into the hands of everyday people. This is extremely important and integral to more widespread adoption. (This is one reason I haven't done a giveaway recently.. saving for the initial outlay of Karma with the search engine)

lill (search engine)

First ~3 months after 2nd beta is released, users get Karma by performing certain activities like searching and sharing results
    We can then build out an advertising system whereby companies and individuals will pay for certain actions to be performed on their results (e.g., retweeting, sharing, volunteering, signing up, purchasing, completing a survey)
    any result can have Karma waiting to be claimed. People will want to search for everything in order to find the hidden Karma
    users can tip a result, such as a blog. The owner of the result (the blogger) must install the Karma widget on their website in order to claim the tip. They can also receive future tips automatically.
    users can create their own search result and put their Karma wallet address on it. This will encourage more users to create their own results.
    uses can also leave tips for other users on their search results
    first beta: May 31, 2014 (without Karma; proof of concept: search functions, social networking functions, event functions, create your own search result function, result sorting, sharing, rating, flood control, basic security)

Wespond (video Q&A site)

Users can ask questions to the community and get video responses (limited to 60 or 90 seconds per response)
    Users can send Karma to other users whose videos they like
    Most categories are free
    Charge for certain categories, like Craigslist (i.e., Professional and Legal Services, men seeking women)
    first beta: May 31, 2014

Hireplex (video job interviews)

Job-seekers search for video or text postings from companies looking to hire
    If a prospective employee is interested they can leave a short 60-second response to the company
    If the company is interested they can ask a question to the job-seeker to receive another 60-second reply (max)
    Both job seekers and employers can leave Karma on each others' profile, per category. For example, a job-seeker has received a total of 450 Karma in the "Personality" category, and has 1,200 Karma in the "Experience" category.
    Amount of Karma received in each category helps each party to make a more informed choice
    Free for job-seekers; employers pay a fee
    first beta: May 31, 2014

Karmashare.me (social networking site)

Similar to the search engine, users can be paid for certain actions from advertisers (to be decided)
    In addition, when a user "likes" or comments on a post a certain number of Karma builds up for it
    Randomly, any user can receive the pot of Karma that is waiting for 'the next' user to comment (encourages participation)
    first beta: released
    second beta: TBA

EyeQ (location-based mobile shopping app)

location-based mobile app where people can find the products they're looking for around them
    also search for shops that accept cryptocurrency
    most listings free
    Advertisers will pay Karmashares for certain listings, to be featured, for promotional messages, coupons, adding video to their listings, and other offerings.
    free for advertisers who accept Karma
    also used to build relationships with shops that can accept Karma as a payment method

..and then?

We will can begin to develop a simple rewards system (NFC card + card reader + software) for schools and universities. We need 1 pilot school to provide an example of how it will work with other schools. Once 1 school is on board it will be easier to get other schools to join. We can use that example with small retail shops to begin using the Karma rewards system.
    Focus will be on one neighborhood in one city where we can get a few retail customers interested in using Karma for payments with our first participating retail shops.
    What happens next is up to us!

(Please note that not all details have been provided above, publicly, to maintain competitive advantage)
Pages: « 1 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 [291] 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: