Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:46:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260363 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 06:48:07 AM

I tried resyncing from the 040815 danbi chain 2x
And I lose all my diamonds except  for 3.
If I delete peers dat. It will not connect..
This wallet does not respond like 2.04.
I need a current database april20/21.

make backup then try again friend
I got it fixed but unknown why it forked.
I unlocked for minting and 3 transactions within two minutes.
All confirmed. Backed Up this database.
I am unstuck.lol
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 06:51:03 AM

I am unstuck.lol

nice to see u did find the light at the end of the tunnel

we will soon release a suggested diamond conf with more nodes in it that will help people
to stay in touch with correct chain and less likely affected by forks

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
NineEleven

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 06:55:00 AM

I made a cryptsy deposit but did not show up
is there any problem?

this transaction

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/block.dws?894968.htm

the 9 dmd to cryptsy Sad

Mister1k

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 06:56:02 AM

Hey for the minting do you need to set anything in the debug console? because my minting has said my weight 5755, network weight 4566, time till next reward (1) min.  And it has been like that all day so far and I haven't received anything yet? Is there something I'm doing wrong with the minting? Because my wallet is synced and it's unlocked and everything I think should be done unless I need to do something in the console to initiate the minting? If anyone knows what I can do please help me Smiley

Also my Diamond wallet is using like a lot of my CPU power is that normal? Like 66% of the power is going to the Diamond Wallet as well??
For the minting you just need wallet online. After trigger network need some time to adopt to new pos time. Now wallet start calculating you mintig weight after 3 days of stake, but real minting starts after 9 days. So, just relax and wait some days. You don't loose nothing.
Okay thanks mate Smiley Another question is my wallet keeps syncing then saying like 430 blocks behind then syncing then a couple hours later doing the same thing??? Any reason that might be?
This happened to me late last night. The green bar came up 2x showing i was behind.
Its forking on you. Check your block count . Should be 895005 right now.
If you see below that ,you are forked. Your gonna need a backup of wallet.dat from two days ago.
And a clean block chain. It will scare the sheit out of you when you see missing diamonds.
Sync clean. Dont worry about missing diamonds after the sync.reboot wallet with a backup wallet.dat. You will have everything except what forked.
Mister1k

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 07:34:46 AM

I am unstuck.lol

nice to see u did find the light at the end of the tunnel

we will soon release a suggested diamond conf with more nodes in it that will help people
to stay in touch with correct chain and less likely affected by forks
Question. While i was solo mining I noticed yesterday that some blocks were
 greater than .20 reward.
 I was getting transactions after fee of .206,
.205,.201 etc.
Everything in my wallet currently does not exceed the  .20 reward
I don't think this is normal. When i was forked those rewards were present.
After I corrected it they are gone. Just want to verify my findings.
I'm soloing again and hit the block and its all good@ .20
Enquiring minds need to know. Wink
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 07:50:50 AM

I made a cryptsy deposit but did not show up
is there any problem?

this transaction

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/block.dws?894968.htm

the 9 dmd to cryptsy Sad

please report at cryptsy

maybe their wallet endet on fork better dont deposit/withdraw until clear they are fine

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 08:23:26 AM

a test deposit towards cryptsy did arrive
a test withdraw did create a tx which dont exist on  https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/

be carefull with cryptsy i suggest dont deposit and withdraw until its clear everything is ok

and if u had troubles create a ticket

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:43:53 AM

Hey for the minting do you need to set anything in the debug console? because my minting has said my weight 5755, network weight 4566, time till next reward (1) min.  And it has been like that all day so far and I haven't received anything yet? Is there something I'm doing wrong with the minting? Because my wallet is synced and it's unlocked and everything I think should be done unless I need to do something in the console to initiate the minting? If anyone knows what I can do please help me Smiley

Also my Diamond wallet is using like a lot of my CPU power is that normal? Like 66% of the power is going to the Diamond Wallet as well??
For the minting you just need wallet online. After trigger network need some time to adopt to new pos time. Now wallet start calculating you mintig weight after 3 days of stake, but real minting starts after 9 days. So, just relax and wait some days. You don't loose nothing.
Okay thanks mate Smiley Another question is my wallet keeps syncing then saying like 430 blocks behind then syncing then a couple hours later doing the same thing??? Any reason that might be?
This happened to me late last night. The green bar came up 2x showing i was behind.
If you see below that ,you are forked. Your gonna need a backup of wallet.dat from two days ago.
And a clean block chain. It will scare the sheit out of you when you see missing diamonds.
Sync clean. Dont worry about missing diamonds after the sync.reboot wallet with a backup wallet.dat. You will have everything except what forked.
So I'm going to have to delete everything except my wallet.dat and completely resync the entire wallet all over again?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

jmsr1978

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 08:57:49 AM

Hi!

Looks like Cryptsy is in a wrong chain Sad i send some DMD to my wallet but they never arrive

In Cryptsy says
Diamond   dYtkNXfryKj2V45dhHjRYo6RQ4GXfJB2Jb   7.68390967 DMD   Yes   2015-04-22 18:05:52
Processed   TrxID: 4ae9ab31cd2b4ab45efc2a91e968ca430a72fe396b23d1622e10d20484c653f8 @ 2015-04-22 18:10:06

but the TrxID is not in the DMD Blockchain Explorer

Video editor and graphic designer in love with Cryptocoins!!!
jmsr1978

Activity: 355

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 08:59:18 AM

Hi!

Looks like Cryptsy is in a wrong chain Sad i send some DMD to my wallet but they never arrive

In Cryptsy says
Diamond   dYtkNXfryKj2V45dhHjRYo6RQ4GXfJB2Jb   7.68390967 DMD   Yes   2015-04-22 18:05:52
Processed   TrxID: 4ae9ab31cd2b4ab45efc2a91e968ca430a72fe396b23d1622e10d20484c653f8 @ 2015-04-22 18:10:06

but the TrxID is not in the DMD Blockchain Explorer

Ah now i see that there are problems.... to late  Roll Eyes

Video editor and graphic designer in love with Cryptocoins!!!
Mister1k

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:34:30 AM

So I'm going to have to delete everything except my wallet.dat and completely resync the entire wallet all over again?
yes sir. Grab the o40815 clean block chain. Replace files, delete peers dat. Keep your wallet dat.
Resync with clean chain. After resync. Close wallet. Replace wallet.dat with a previous version.one or two days old.
Reboot wallet. Check block count wallet versus block explorer.backup wallet.dat and backup the database.
Cheers.
mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:38:17 AM

Code:
tail -f debug.log
ERROR: mempool transaction missing input
connection timeout

Wallet didnt like something going on in the blockchain

Will take a day or so to fix
danbi

Activity: 393

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:16:48 PM

There is a tool to get rid of this stuff in wallet version 2.0.5.6 which is being tested now (but this feature is already well tested).

These mesages are almost harmless in that you are not losing any coins, but it might happen you may be unable to send sometimes, when the sender tries to pick up coins tied to these transactions.

Code:
tail -f debug.log
connection timeout

Wallet didnt like something going on in the blockchain

Will take a day or so to fix

BTC: 15cJkRupKAkGr6sTxj1Uzb6uHbvuRyK1GL
DMD: dJZEqNcjiUiMMd8DKBFS9oMWtArAD2GCHr
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:17:57 PM

yes sir. Grab the o40815 clean block chain. Replace files, delete peers dat. Keep your wallet dat.
Resync with clean chain. After resync. Close wallet. Replace wallet.dat with a previous version.one or two days old.
Reboot wallet. Check block count wallet versus block explorer.backup wallet.dat and backup the database.
Cheers.
Okay but where do I download the o40815 clean block chain?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 01:18:09 PM

danbi pool back
thx daniel

BUT! please people when u have big hashrate (100mhash or more) go solo mining!

if ur hashrate is below 100mhash look at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/#!extraction
and select the pool with lower percentage of extracted coins

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 01:21:24 PM

Okay but where do I download the o40815 clean block chain?

http://diamond.danbo.bg/downloads/danbischain20150408.zip

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:22:21 PM

Thanks and once I download that I just add it to my %appdata%roaming file folder for Diamond?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

danbi

Activity: 393

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:25:47 PM

A note on staking predictions. The prediction code in the wallet currently is broken. Here is why

PoS works by testing the chance of each coin pile in the wallet for staking. The chance is determined much like PoW by testing a hash against the target, BUT also multiplied by that coin pile's age and size. The wrong part of the current guestimation is that it calculages the sum of the chances of all coin piles. So for example, if you have an 500 DMD pile and 500 1 DMD piles it will produce essentially the same "chances", while the truth is the 500 DMD pile has .. 500 times higher chance to stake for a given period. In both cases, you have 500 DMD in the wallet, but their chances to stake are different. The process is also sufficiently random, so the prediction is not very useful, but people ask for fancy stuff to watch...

These calculations will be of course fixed, but you can safely ignore them: if you want your wallet to stake, just leave it unlocked and online. With the current increased PoS pace and shorter period, it will happen much quicker.

BTC: 15cJkRupKAkGr6sTxj1Uzb6uHbvuRyK1GL
DMD: dJZEqNcjiUiMMd8DKBFS9oMWtArAD2GCHr
Star65

Activity: 109
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:26:17 PM

All agree? It's enough? Or do you have to OPEN the wallet for the minting? If so, please, write it UPPERCASE somewhere in a conspicuous place. Otherwise, people will wait and wait and nothing.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:28:10 PM

Sorry to be a bother again but once I download the Danbischain.zip do I put it into the %appdata% roaming diamond folder unzipped and restart my wallet?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: