Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:43:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260276 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chilo

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 02:25:19 PM

This is again unfair to regular miners Huh
IRL many can not afford to invest large $.  I started in DMD with V1 before staking even worked Smiley  
De-centralization is key to popularity and I will not subscribe to a central bank.  Even if my coins take several weeks to stake they will be in my personal wallet, however I think reactor has broken that by having high stake-weight which is unfair to ALL who do not join.  

Sounds like the Smith's marketplace spiel cashiers spew about "devilmart" LOL

I'm starting to lose faith in DMD when short-sighted pump-n-dump, gotta have immediate profit, I'll follow the rest of the sheep types, spewing the same over and over step in. Smiley
(I just love a good slam LOL, never mind a FLAME, not needed) Smiley

What good is holding DMD if after 30 days u gain no further interest yet your stake weight is not high enough to even mint from these coins Huh
food for thought Smiley

hi utahjohn

i have never had an argument with you but i read this thread everyday and nearly every page.. its really starting to get on my nerves about all the crap u keep saying about dmd and the dev endless work to improve the coin and its value.. why the hell do u keep trashing it?? u have a heap of dmd in ur wallet and u come on here and rant and rave on how unfair it all is... i know u have made a pool and probably done some other work to help dmd but then u turn around and piss all over it... i would really appreciate it if you kept you negative attitude to ur self and cut the crap... like what cryptonit said what would the new investors think when they read ur dribble... if you dont like where the dev team and the dmd community are going with the coin then sell all u have and go piss in someones else ear  Angry   
+2

+3

Utahjohn,

I try to restrain negative output/input, as it is unhelpful in a general sense. However, in this instance it is entirely correct.

You serve me by diminishing the current value of DMD, and so assist me in buying at lower than current value.

You provide guidance which is of no doubt useful to community members, however there is an ongoing, permanent even, theme of discontent and rebellion against those who work hardest for diamond. (I won't say any more about the 'chip on the shoulder' attitude of some miners amongst all coin forums and exchange trollboxes'.)

Succinctly, if you don't like things, please leave. Changes have been made to accommodate malcontents, but this can't continue indefinitely.

Perhaps we need to institute some weighted democratic process that allows small voices to have a small say and larger voices to have a larger say, as currently most of the positive work is drowned out by a few loudly negative individuals with narrow interests.

I seek to serve the DMD community as best I can, but my motivation collapses every time I see the relentless negativity against the foundation. Current circumstances cannot be any fairer; everyone is invited to cloudmine, and everyone is invited to the reactor.

Recently, Utahjohn, you went to great lengths to describe how you had sufficient time to shuffle between wallets your DMD to achieve greater current staking weights by consolidating your DMD. Now that the reactor is doing this for community participants, you are complaining.

People who seek to achieve personal advantage exist in all human endeavours. I may be ostracised for pointing this out, however you (with regard to DMD) are one who seeks personal gain over all others. While we work to strengthen DMD, you work to strengthen Utahjohn.

I have no qualms in pointing this out, without fear or favour.

Please take this constructively, as it is obvious you have much to contribute to the community, it is unnecessary for the constant negativity.

Regards

chilo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
utahjohn

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 02:32:06 PM

Thx chilo I take that as a pat on back, but all I ever hear is whines about my pointing out problems, never thanks for boosting mining rates etc ...
chilo

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 02:37:16 PM

Thx chilo I take that as a pat on back, but all I ever hear is whines about my pointing out problems, never thanks for boosting mining rates etc ...

Nice reply,

I hope you are sincere and take something from my remarks.

mitache365

Activity: 731

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 02:37:27 PM

How much coins I will recieve daily if I invest 1btc in cloudmining Smiley

some guys in this thread example stoody and pokeytex have their dmd cloudmining address in their signature ucan log into website with that in view only mode

so u can check out daily earnings of existing users

mining stats cloudmining tab
exchange stats (usearows top righti scroll through rounds)
and cloudmining roi
are the interesting pages

Just thinking about this.. If I want to buy mining shares so I think DMD will go up. There is no reason to buy shares if I dont think it will go up. So If I think that why to buy shares? I can buy directly diamonds from the market and hodl them. I really cant find a reason to buy cloudmining shares!

BTC
chilo

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 02:43:45 PM

At least 8 KB of memory are needed for groestl. Not using global ram doesn't equal register only. In my case I'm using part local ram and part memory cache. Same for hetpas.
With bitslice you can reduce memory usage further but not completely.
Still asic can be done if enough volume, which is not the case with DMD IMHO. And with the other coins of the same algo which are dead or almost dead it's even more so.

fact is if someone make a dmd groestl asic without ask us for permission we can easy change a bit in algo and all his chips are worthless

noone will risc that

Well that's not a guarantee though, it would require a hardfork to do, and then see which one would be supported by the community, there are various reasons having ASICs on the network can help. At the moment we have less than 1000 people holding most all the coins that have been created, so although not bad, its not great, and means there won't be much demand for usage, even if all 1000 of us wanted to use it as a currency right now.

ASICs can help with continuing to mine on the network with high hashrate, and if we are able to make the price worthwhile, by making it worth mining at 0.1 reward, it would mean the coin would be in good standing in regards to desirability, security and support. These ASICs then drop these coins on exchanges, creating liquidity and distribution.

I'm currently undecided on which direction would be best, but don't want to count ASICs out of the picture at this time, as there are still issues with the current POS system that need to be addressed, although granted the Diamond network has been very stable since its revival over a year ago, and although it has survived many various attacks on the network, I still wonder if its just a matter of time before it draws the attention of someone who can make the network look unsecure.

Either way, I'll continue to keep my jar of mined only DMDs, staking.

Hi That Guy,

I may have missed something,  but what exactly do you intend to do 'to make the price worthwhile, by making it worth mining at 0.1 reward' other than 'continue to keep my jar of mined only DMDs, staking'?
There are plenty of ways to support diamond, but the most important factors are the dev team, and buy pressure.

It would be nice to see some suggestions in support of moving DMD forward, or more support of current community activities.

Regards

chilo

Hey Chilo,

There isn't much I can do at this time for the coin, I do have some ideas kicking around in my head on low cost, high impact PR type things, but don't think now would be the best time to put into action (as my main idea you could only try once), also the crypto market in general is at a low point and there really isn't that many people using crypto compared to a realistic potential. I agree a dev team and buy pressure is needed, and like what the dev team has done and how they have handled many things that have happened along the way, but these are all just parts that go into making a machine work.

I think distribution is crucial to any coin, although not always required, but at this time, do we know how and why DMD is going to be positioned a particular way? If DMD is to be used for everyday transactions, what sets it apart from the rest? there are other coins that are rare, have POS or have fast transfers or a nice name and good branding, although DMD is a nice overall package, but bitcoin can suit the needs of the average joe. If DMD is to be used as something to buy and hold (which can be done with bitcoin and other coins), then how can it do that better than the rest? especially without causing low liquidity resulting in a volatile and manipulated price.

But, you can't have any of this without proving the security (so good so far) is priceless.

I have a couple ideas that I have thought up about how to utilize blockchain technology within our company, and work in a position that I have contact fairly high up in, in the right areas of a large tech company, I even spoke to some this week about the blockchain. This company, these ideas and these crypto coins are not yet ready to come together, but when they are, I will then be able to speak about these ideas with hopefully bitcoin and crypto being widely accepted as viable technology to use. Why not choose bitcoin then? well bitcoin although great and am fully behind, I do not think that POW is a good long lasting solution, but is good to use while a coin grows (would like to see bitcoin change to something like it in about 8-10 years), so want to see where the various POS implementations go. The company I work for is also very green when it comes to environment and part of its image, so to keep that in line, it would be best to utilize a POS network over a power hungry POW one. So due to this, I'm not only watching DMD, but many other coins that I have acquired. I mined DMD at various times over the past 15-16 months, and just decided to keep them and see what the new dev team does.

My opinion (for what its worth) is that getting DMD secure, user friendly and accessible for if/when crypto really starts to take of is key, although obviously you do need places to spend or transfer them to. I think some of the security concerns could be addressed by looking at what say, Blackcoin has done in regards to POS2 and coin age. Another potential option for growth could be looking at collaborating with CIYAM on these forums that is working on a Turing complete solution that can be implemented into coins that can then be used to build a decentralized exchange, I believe at this time he's looking at using Qora and Burst as a test set.

Just some food for thought, not trying to steer anybody or anything in any direction.

Thank you for your detailed reply.

You do raise some food for thought. I am currently working on some other points and don't have much time to personally address all of what you have said, however there is good material for the rest of our community to look at.

Your response is encouraging as it shows you have a wide view of circumstances affecting all crypto and that you are interested.

Kind Regards

chilo

chilo

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 02:56:30 PM

some guys in this thread example stoody and pokeytex have their dmd cloudmining address in their signature ucan log into website with that in view only mode

and cloudmining roi

Just thinking about this.. If I want to buy mining shares so I think DMD will go up. There is no reason to buy shares if I dont think it will go up. So If I think that why to buy shares? I can buy directly diamonds from the market and hodl them. I really cant find a reason to buy cloudmining shares!

I think I can answer this.

The cloudmining initiative supports constant, longterm buy pressure on DMD. It also provides longterm return on investment to contributors. It may be true that you can gain better returns short term by doing your own purchase and sales, however anytime you stop buying, your buy pressure becomes zero. If everyone works like this there is no longterm stability. A large contributor to an assets stability, and hence value, is buy pressure. If you can help maintain longterm buy pressure, while at the same time gaining assets, you contribute to your own and the communities sustainability.

This is described in the cloudmining advertising material.

I strongly advise anyone concerned with the longterm appreciation of their DMD assets to become involved in the cloudmining initiative.

Kind Regards

chilo

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 03:10:11 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2015, 03:31:08 PM by cryptonit

if u read my investment plan i suggested its always 50/50 buy dmd direct and buy dmd cloudmining shares

the difference in include dmd cloudmining into ur investment plan is following

u want to trust in others to make dmd a success or u want to contribute

dmd cloudmining is base buy pressure and cashout security and as such a major stabilisation factor

dmd cloudmining payouts improved by reactor additional reward people for their contribution

its not a pure investment vehicle

it upgrade simple pos to double pos

prove of stake + prove of share

longterm plan at least for me is to increase my family income with this double pos income without need to sell any dmd of of stock

@chilo once again u beat me with a faster and easyer to understand expaination thx for help me explain stuff its good people hear the reasons described on multiple ways one of the explainations fit  and will make em understand

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
chilo

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 03:33:50 PM

@cryptonit, you are welcome.

utahjohn

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 03:35:45 PM

As warning from Cryptonit said, do not buy into this obvious pump.  From, 0.00065 to 0.00070 is one step! Beware Smiley
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 03:40:03 PM

where are the chinese fpga miners when u need them

please throw ur dmd on market and dump for some nice profit

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
utahjohn

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 03:45:24 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2015, 04:07:37 PM by utahjohn

where are the chinese fpga miners when u need them

please throw ur dmd on market and dump for some nice profit
ROFL they should be celebrating a chinese holiday over such a pump HAHA.
Me sell, no way at this time ... when $10-50 a coin might consider selling PoS only Smiley
DMDCreeper

Activity: 416
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 04:19:38 PM

IRL many can not afford to invest large $.  I started in DMD with V1 before staking even worked Smiley  
De-centralization is key to popularity and I will not subscribe to a central bank.  Even if my coins take several weeks to stake they will be in my personal wallet, however I think reactor has broken that by having high stake-weight which is unfair to ALL who do not join.  

I'm starting to lose faith in DMD when short-sighted pump-n-dump, gotta have immediate profit, I'll follow the rest of the sheep types, spewing the same over and over step in. Smiley

What good is holding DMD if after 30 days u gain no further interest yet your stake weight is not high enough to even mint from these coins Huh
food for thought Smiley

hi utahjohn i have never had an argument with you but i read this thread everyday and nearly every page.. its really starting to get on my nerves about all the crap u keep saying about dmd and the dev endless work to improve the coin and its value.. why the hell do u keep trashing it?? u have a heap of dmd in ur wallet and u come on here and rant and rave on how unfair it all is... i know u have made a pool and probably done some other work to help dmd but then u turn around and piss all over it... i would really appreciate it if you kept you negative attitude to ur self and cut the crap... like what cryptonit said what would the new investors think when they read ur dribble... if you dont like where the dev team and the dmd community are going with the coin then sell all u have and go piss in someones else ear  Angry   

Calm down everyone.  This is a forum for expressing opinions, helping others and even suggesting new ideas.  Sometimes someone may feel it is necessary to point out something he thinks is wrong.  Is that really so bad?  If any of you think UtahJohn's intended constructive criticisms are hurting the value of DMD then you should think about the true value and strength of this coin if one person in a online forum can cause its value to decrease with a few words.  You may not want to hear this but a Devil's Advocate, that's a US expression for a person who often offers contrary thoughts on something, can be a very useful person.  He's the guy who will tell you the party bus is about to go over a cliff while everyone else is celebrating how great the trip has been.

I don't agree with everything everyone says here but so what?  What makes a community great is diversity of ideas.  Utah has been helpful in my opinion whether I agree with everything he says or not.  He has pointed out some issues and these are questions outsiders, or prospective DMD investors will ask too.  Instead of getting angry or frustrated have an open mind.  Address his points as if you were speaking to a potential investor who is asking why DMDs are a great investment.  UtahJohn has done more than I have to support DMD so I am not going to criticize his commitment and neither should anyone else.
CRYPTONAIRE

Activity: 527
Merit: 251

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 05:15:17 PM

food for thought Smiley

hi utahjohn i have never had an argument with you but i read this thread everyday and nearly every page.. its really starting to get on my nerves about all the crap u keep saying about dmd and the dev endless work to improve the coin and its value.. why the hell do u keep trashing it?? u have a heap of dmd in ur wallet and u come on here and rant and rave on how unfair it all is... i know u have made a pool and probably done some other work to help dmd but then u turn around and piss all over it... i would really appreciate it if you kept you negative attitude to ur self and cut the crap... like what cryptonit said what would the new investors think when they read ur dribble... if you dont like where the dev team and the dmd community are going with the coin then sell all u have and go piss in someones else ear  Angry   

Calm down everyone.  This is a forum for expressing opinions, helping others and even suggesting new ideas.  Sometimes someone may feel it is necessary to point out something he thinks is wrong.  Is that really so bad?  If any of you think UtahJohn's intended constructive criticisms are hurting the value of DMD then you should think about the true value and strength of this coin if one person in a online forum can cause its value to decrease with a few words.  You may not want to hear this but a Devil's Advocate, that's a US expression for a person who often offers contrary thoughts on something, can be a very useful person.  He's the guy who will tell you the party bus is about to go over a cliff while everyone else is celebrating how great the trip has been.

I don't agree with everything everyone says here but so what?  What makes a community great is diversity of ideas.  Utah has been helpful in my opinion whether I agree with everything he says or not.  He has pointed out some issues and these are questions outsiders, or prospective DMD investors will ask too.  Instead of getting angry or frustrated have an open mind.  Address his points as if you were speaking to a potential investor who is asking why DMDs are a great investment.  UtahJohn has done more than I have to support DMD so I am not going to criticize his commitment and neither should anyone else.

Come to think of it, your Devil's Advocate argument is a good one.  Fair enough!! Grin

FINANCECLOUD CRYPTO-HUB : by EUROPECOIN
CRYPTONAIRE

Activity: 527
Merit: 251

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 05:23:34 PM

and cloudmining roi

I think there is a flaw in your logic, Mitache.
If I understand you correctly, you are saying that a belief that DMD price will not rise is a reason not to buy shares.  But you then proceed to say that you will buy DMD, and hold.  Why do that if you believe the price will not rise?  You shouldn't be in DMD at all if that was the case.  Undecided
But if you DO believe the DMD price will rise (because of the coin's technical qualities) then, as Cryptonit rightly says, you should buy both DMD and shares.  Grin

FINANCECLOUD CRYPTO-HUB : by EUROPECOIN
alba77

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 10:08:16 PM

I just caught up with the thread now.

I am quite happy that some people showed utajohn that although his intentions might have been good, the way he expressed himself was quite irritating.

Now that this is settled, I am sure the community will keep going forward as a whole and that DMD is on its course to success !

But there is one thing that keeps me flabbergasted: how can the PR community initiative generate so little interest ?
How can such an important step for us all, for DMD, be ignored ?

We are so close to our community funding goal, why don't we reach it ?

If someone can answer these questions, I will simply stop posting about this initiative and I am sure that popshot and cryptonit will put those BTCs to good use, but I need to understand why we can't just find 1BTC to make DMD go mainstream.

I feel more people have the right to join the ship and would probably want to if they were informed.

What do you think ?

I agree. Looking at the price development at Cryptsy people seem to be more interested in short term personal gain than to contribute to long term goals which will benefit everyone, including themselves.
DMDCreeper

Activity: 416
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 11:36:48 PM

I just caught up with the thread now.

I am quite happy that some people showed utajohn that although his intentions might have been good, the way he expressed himself was quite irritating.

Now that this is settled, I am sure the community will keep going forward as a whole and that DMD is on its course to success !

But there is one thing that keeps me flabbergasted: how can the PR community initiative generate so little interest ?
How can such an important step for us all, for DMD, be ignored ?

We are so close to our community funding goal, why don't we reach it ?

If someone can answer these questions, I will simply stop posting about this initiative and I am sure that popshot and cryptonit will put those BTCs to good use, but I need to understand why we can't just find 1BTC to make DMD go mainstream.

I feel more people have the right to join the ship and would probably want to if they were informed.

What do you think ?

I agree. Looking at the price development at Cryptsy people seem to be more interested in short term personal gain than to contribute to long term goals which will benefit everyone, including themselves.

Just a thought here, but we see periodic jumps in network hashrate that are huge.  I am assuming this is from miners who calculate the return on investment for all the top coins and mine where the return is best.  When DMD value jumps, as it did earlier, these high hashrate miners start mining DMD which drive up difficulty.  As difficulty rises their equation turns against them so they go somewhere else only to return when the price is up and the difficulty is down.   If I am right, my guess is these miners sell whatever they mine on the price spikes.

There is nothing wrong with this.  It is how an market works.  It is important that we have sellers as well as buyer to add legitimacy to the currency.  I hate seeing the difficulty jump so high so quickly but at the same time we should be thankful someone is participating in our little economy.
feldenthorne

Activity: 206

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 01:36:57 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2015, 12:33:18 PM by feldenthorne

IMPORTANT EDIT: pallas already built for ARM, so my post is old news!
Check his post here for his build instructions and headless binary build: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.msg8380165#msg8380165 !
He's been around here a lot longer than I have, so I'd assume he's more trustworthy by default - go with his work if you're willing to trust a precompiled binary. And his post even has a nifty donation address for his work. Wink

Original, slightly edited post:
Hi, everyone,

Just announcing that I compiled some armv7 builds of the wallet/headless binaries since I couldn't find any I am blind and didn't notice pallas had already done so.

If you're interested in an armv7 wallet (for many arm devboards and set top boxes, basically), you can download my prebuilt binaries here: http://starflakenights.net/crypto/wallets.html#dmd .
(Diffs from the official repo are linked in my brief write-up.)

If you'd like to take a look at the source I used, it's located here: https://github.com/feldenthorne/Diamond .

The binaries on my site will be updated periodically/as-necessary. I hope someone else on here finds them useful!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that this build uses libdb5.1, which is *allegedly* used in the official builds, as per the Readme, but the unix makefile readme suggests that they use libdb4.8. So blockchain databases that have been opened or generated with these prebuilts might not work with official clients. But they should.
stoody

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 01:37:17 AM

Press release Community initiative

1N3TNyPUGUtvk6KD3Gy6WdS8e9P6PmYzPg

^^^^^^^ CONTRIBUTE^^^^^^^

Contributors so far:

chilo-0.25

0.25-popshot

cryptonit-0.25

0.25-TheMightyKnight

enigmatic person-0.25                        

The following is Guaranteed With Our Full Premium Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin Press Release Service:

* Your Press Release submitted to 40 000 + relevant media outlets (newspapers, TV, radio, magazines, bloggers)

* Extra viral social media syndication

* Guaranteed publication on at least 5 top tier media outlets such as
  Yahoo Finance, Business Journal, Chicago Tribune, San Fransisco Chronicle, CNBC, Bloomberg Businessweek, Wall Street Journal…
  Exact outlets vary but they are high quality, high traffic mainstream media.

* Your PR syndicated through an extra 20 + PR distribution networks, as well as all the newswires, publication and syndication in our Standard Package.

* Leveraging our unique expertise, partnerships and experience this premium package is recommended for all serious cryptocurrency projects that need maximum exposure.

Community, we can achieve this ! Just 1 BTC left to contribute to get GREAT  PRESS coverage for DMD ! Imagine the effect of this PR campaign if done now, just before the 1M PoW reduction Wink

i sold 325 dmd and 1.5 ltc so here is my .232 hope this helps
Date: 22-Feb-15 12:04
To: press coverage 1N3TNyPUGUtvk6KD3Gy6WdS8e9P6PmYzPg
Debit: -0.232 BTC
Transaction fee: -0.0001 BTC
Net amount: -0.2321 BTC
Transaction ID: 991b146e96baa789df806f5a32bf6b9d0e86b4fd2dfe950f3da5fa5595b34c7b-000
stoody

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 01:38:09 AM

i now have 0 dmd 0 btc and 0 ltc coins.... all have gone into dmd projects
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 01:48:05 AM

Hi, everyone,

Just announcing that I compiled some armv7 builds of the wallet/headless binaries since I couldn't find any (though I did discover that the Diamond-Coin-2.0 repo has essentially the same edits, but is not merged with the production wallet for some reason).

If you're interested in an armv7 wallet (for many arm devboards and set top boxes, basically), you can download my prebuilt binaries here: http://starflakenights.net/crypto/wallets.html#dmd .
(Diffs from the official repo are linked in my brief write-up.)

If you'd like to take a look at the source I used, it's located here: https://github.com/feldenthorne/Diamond .

The binaries on my site will be updated periodically/as-necessary. I hope someone else on here finds them useful!

just bought a rasperry pi2 would this wallet fit there?

can i use lubuntu or ubunto snappy?

i think the goal would be have a ubunto snappy dmd wallet that autoupdate the binaries whenever a update of wallet happens

Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: