Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:08:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT users thread.  (Read 60015 times)
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:48:10 PM

Phin, you really should cool it with all the racisty sounding shit it didn't work out well for you last time. I doubt it will this time.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:51:37 PM

Phin, you really should cool it with all the racisty sounding shit it didn't work out well for you last time. I doubt it will this time.

Please prove to me which part of my post you consider Racist.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:52:32 PM

Clenell,

You have only made matters worse for everyone. You are not the root of the problem, just the sap that got sucked into the role you now need to play. But you should just give up.

You told your lawyers we sold millions in hardware to your legal team which is now trying to settle because they picked a lead plaintiff that runs his mouth on a forum insulting the owner of the company he is suing on a daily basis.  -  That was a lie. We didn't sell millions in hardware to hundreds of clients.

On a daily basis you come on this forum like it's your job. You think we're so strung up on you and your actions, or care enough about this thread anymore. Come on Craig, we're crooks and liars remember, you said it so it must be true. Your manipulative.

"We waiting months to buy Chinese miners, and didn't buy chips or give IMET a quarter of a mil,  listen to yourself." You sound ridiculous to these people, and they see that. Fine they hate us,but they see we're still trying and still communicating.

Maybe we should just go bankrupt like hashfast. That way it'll just be over and done with.

And, the lies keep on a comin'!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.msg5962169#msg5962169

We'll respond to this one but after that we're going on the offense rick.

We assemble in two locations - one with 6 assembly people 9-3:30. The other with 3-6 people depending on the day and everyones schedule.
We have purchased parts for all orders up until March 18th, no we're not going to go ask the CM's if we can go in their parts cages to take pics of our components, that's just weird. And you'll end up saying - those could be parts for anything.

Best day so far was about 22 miners built and shipped in one day. But half of those were cage only miners for a few of our farming clients. So full miners the best day was around 15 units built and shipped. Please account for the heatsink station - individual board testing station, 5 in a cage testing station - before it actually goes to a case assembly. We have 8 tests board on heatasinks must go through from the time we receive them from of AOI and manual inspection before they actually placed in a cage.

Yes in some cases we're shipping miners in order, but sometimes if a client comes and assists to build other clients miners, we appreciate that kind of effort and will let him take his/her miner at this point.

We've shipped up to the 1200's - a few hundred thus far, earlier batches when clients agreed to take the risk and receive their miner despite heat/pcb problems.

Tomorrow well go take pictures of boxes on pallets if it makes you happy. But you'll still break it and down and find something wrong with it im sure.

We'll even get the fedex freight guy to do an interview but then you'll just counter that with some excuse. but all the things even writing this response takes away time from support and other vital things. but we're going to start playing offense soon, so its cool.

How the fuck did you not sell millions of dollars of hardware but wrote a bad check for $200,000(?) to IMET for PCBs, the fraction of the cost to build the miners that you claimed to send out but nobody received?
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:32:57 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Fine they hate us,but they see we're still trying and still communicating.

Communicating what? You're not communicating tracking numbers. You're not communicating compensation details. You're not communicating when miners when be delivered. You're not communicating when MPP will be delivered. You're not communicating when people will get their refunds. What the hell are you actually communicating?

Oh, look, they can't answer the question.

Buy & Hold
JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:41:38 AM

Not wanting to imply that there are any scammers in the bitcoin community, but...

If you had the misfortune of losing money to a scammer, be warned that you will never get your money back by arguing with him.  It doesn't matter whether you are polite, insistent, threatening, furious, logical, plaintive, sarcastic, whatever.  It won't help to tell him that you need your money back because your only child is dying of cancer and you are being evicted and you have already sold a kidney to pay for food.

Words are his weapon of choice, the katana that he handles with skill.  Making his victims waste time with lies and empty promises, until they get tired and give up, is not only his job but a source of professional pride.  He has convinced himself that you deserve to lose your money, if nothing else "because you are a sucker".  He is fully immunized against your tales of distress, which he assumes are false and therefore despises you even more "for being a liar".

The most you can get by arguing with a scammer is the occasional pithy satisfaction of catching him in contradiction -- which will make no difference, as he will not be in the least bothered by it.

(Apologies if I am repeatng myself.  I have been folowing also the threads about Neo&Bee, Butterfly Labs, Intersango, Cryptorush, Bitfunder, and a few others, and they are so similar in their general tone that I often get confused about which is which.)

(By the way, when @Gleb_Gamow posted that walmart video, at first I thought that it was totally irrelevant to this therad; but now I see that it was very relevant, and substantially changes my perspective of the affair. Unfortunately I cannot explaing why and how; if you cannot see it by yourselves, well, perhaps I am allucinating, so forget it.)

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:37:00 AM

Not wanting to imply that there are any scammers in the bitcoin community, but...

If you had the misfortune of losing money to a scammer, be warned that you will never get your money back by arguing with him.  It doesn't matter whether you are polite, insistent, threatening, furious, logical, plaintive, sarcastic, whatever.  It won't help to tell him that you need your money back because your only child is dying of cancer and you are being evicted and you have already sold a kidney to pay for food.

Words are his weapon of choice, the katana that he handles with skill.  Making his victims waste time with lies and empty promises, until they get tired and give up, is not only his job but a source of professional pride.  He has convinced himself that you deserve to lose your money, if nothing else "because you are a sucker".  He is fully immunized against your tales of distress, which he assumes are false and therefore despises you even more "for being a liar".

The most you can get by arguing with a scammer is the occasional pithy satisfaction of catching him in contradiction -- which will make no difference, as he will not be in the least bothered by it.

(Apologies if I am repeatng myself.  I have been folowing also the threads about Neo&Bee, Butterfly Labs, Intersango, Cryptorush, Bitfunder, and a few others, and they are so similar in their general tone that I often get confused about which is which.)

(By the way, when @Gleb_Gamow posted that walmart video, at first I thought that it was totally irrelevant to this therad; but now I see that it was very relevant, and substantially changes my perspective of the affair. Unfortunately I cannot explaing why and how; if you cannot see it by yourselves, well, perhaps I am allucinating, so forget it.)

The dialog I had with Joshua Zipkin in the parking lot of his old office location mirrors what's depicted in that Walmart video. Even though he didn't mention IMET by name, he was digging them a new asshole as if it was all their fault, and how they ripped him off to the tune of a couple hundred grand and tying up AMT's shit.
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:39:07 AM

I pretty much have already had enough with this situation overall. Being sucked into this whole drama. There are a few more days left to see if they actually do arrive. At that point, well that will be an interesting bridge to cross if miners haven't at least started arriving to people. After that its a performance issue I gotta address on top of that. From all indications these miners will only work at 1Ths unless an upgraded PSU will go in. This is based on the A1 specification as it is. So doubtful they will even perform at 1.2. More likely 1Ths locally and maybe 800-900 at a pool

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:02:00 AM

I pretty much have already had enough with this situation overall.

Didn't you say that a while ago?

I have reached a point personally where all I want is working hardware and the appropriate compensation for my hassles so I can move on past this insane drama they seem intent on keeping going. I am getting tired of wondering what the next move will be.

3 months later and what do you have? You have got to have the most patience I've ever seen.

Buy & Hold
opieum2

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:39:42 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2014, 05:20:25 AM by opieum2

I have reached a point personally where all I want is working hardware and the appropriate compensation for my hassles so I can move on past this insane drama they seem intent on keeping going. I am getting tired of wondering what the next move will be.

3 months later and what do you have? You have got to have the most patience I've ever seen.

Yea you are not the first to tell me that. But that does not mean I have not been planning for this or his "escape". It would be retarded not to. Now this is all looking like the first time did. Photos of stuff, and nothing in hand. I have 2 broken miners in my possession and no replacements. I don't imagine you understand that feeling unless its happening to you especially with the sum of money involved. I was not a fan of the lawsuit and to some degree I still am not. BUT at the moment it is the one thing we have that is holding AMT to account in all this. I am just saying if the hardware is not delivered in the next few days there will be hell to pay. I am patient because I know that no matter how this goes I will get made whole one way or the other. I am just getting annoyed now that all this drama is even necessary to get our stuff. My patience is pretty much running out.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:16:25 AM

Yea you are not the first to tell me that. But that does not mean I have not been planning for this or his "escape". It would be retarded not to. Now this is all looking like the first time did. Photos of stuff, and nothing in hand. I have 2 broken miners in my possession and no replacements. I don't imagine you understand that feeling unless its happening to you especially with the sum of money involved. I was not a fan of the lawsuit and to some degree I still am not. BUT at the moment it is the one thing we have that is holding AMT to account in all this. I am just saying if the hardware is not delivered in the next few days there will be hell to pay. I am patient because I know that no matter how this goes I will get made whole one way or the other. I am just getting annoyed now that all this drama is even necessary to get our stuff. My patience is pretty much running out.

That sounds like a threat!  Grin <only fuckin' with you, bud>
opieum2

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:13:29 PM

That sounds like a threat!  Grin <only fuckin' with you, bud>

lol, well just in case it is misinterpreted. it is not meant to be any kind of physical threat.

opieum2

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 01:34:39 AM

Out of curiosity has ANYONE gotten their miner? Besides the one person? I'll hazard a guess and say no here. But it's shippedTM.

rik_khaos

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:02:40 AM

Out of curiosity has ANYONE gotten their miner? Besides the one person? I'll hazard a guess and say no here. But it's shippedTM.

Nope.

YourPalToots (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:37:36 AM

neither hardware nor cloud
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:29:16 PM

neither hardware nor cloud

nada...  nothing received.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
opieum2

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:13:26 PM

My cloud hashing is back....apparently it was the pool's faultTM.. elgius.st kept shutting off the miner. It hashed for a few days without problems until it suddenly crapped out. But its now pointing to another pool of my choice.

opieum2

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:23:41 PM

What should have been https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=721660.0

rik_khaos

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:48:31 AM

My pool is still sitting at a lonely zero. Though josh said it would be back on within a couple of hours since they moved it to the other side of the data center. That was days ago.

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:39:54 AM

My pool is still sitting at a lonely zero. Though josh said it would be back on within a couple of hours since they moved it to the other side of the data center. That was days ago.

AMT just can't quite seem to make miners move.  Across a room might as well be halfway across the planet for AMT...
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:22:26 AM

Josh was in China then. Where the fuck is this supposed data center?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: