Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:06:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT users thread.  (Read 60015 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:11:10 PM

Ouch he didn't just sting opium2, he stung everyone. Looks like Joshua Zipkin is the Mark Karpelles of the mining industry. Customers got GOXED!!

Goxed by the Asia Theatre.
BFL'ed by the US Theatre.
Armitted by the Aussie Theatre.
Jipped by the Euro Zone. (Joshua Zipkin)
JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:35:03 PM

What was that?

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:37:58 PM

I mean I figured the MPP wasn't going to happen as they delete anything that is said regarding it. But to outright confirm they are ignoring it, and so glibly as "Fuck the MPP." Fuck? the MPP? Fuck you. That was your assurance that we weren't losing out on this deal. Infact it was a warranty that is enforceable in court. I'm expecting lots of small claims lawsuits if the class action does nothing.

There are two ways this plays out in their favor. For every new order they generate they also send a unit to an existing order holder starting in order, but only one at a time if they placed multiple  machine orders. They do this until everyone becomes profitable. This requires a huge upswing in the price of bitcoin.

They use that hosting option they were talking about having before to give people enough power ( swear they said something about having a petahash , but could have all been lies) to ROI then cut them off the moment we've made back our money. Then everyone is whole on the MPP front.

The only issue is that the class action addresses way more than just the delivery of miners. It also covers late shipment of miners, not processing processing refunds, negligence, acting in bad faith, violation of federal and state consumer protection laws. Fraud, which could come from not meeting the MPP as it was an advertised feature.

Those don't just go away because you ship a miner almost a year late.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:54:03 PM

what irc channel did this come from?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:00:56 PM

What was that?

Ken Armitt. (Google it with Bitcoin - quotes around Ken Armitt only)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOY7LmwLAEM
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:03:36 PM

I don't know where it came from. I'm just the trusted Drama Queen acting as the liaison.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:06:15 PM

I mean I figured the MPP wasn't going to happen as they delete anything that is said regarding it. But to outright confirm they are ignoring it, and so glibly as "Fuck the MPP." Fuck? the MPP? Fuck you. That was your assurance that we weren't losing out on this deal. Infact it was a warranty that is enforceable in court. I'm expecting lots of small claims lawsuits if the class action does nothing.

There are two ways this plays out in their favor. For every new order they generate they also send a unit to an existing order holder starting in order, but only one at a time if they placed multiple  machine orders. They do this until everyone becomes profitable. This requires a huge upswing in the price of bitcoin.

They use that hosting option they were talking about having before to give people enough power ( swear they said something about having a petahash , but could have all been lies) to ROI then cut them off the moment we've made back our money. Then everyone is whole on the MPP front.

The only issue is that the class action addresses way more than just the delivery of miners. It also covers late shipment of miners, not processing processing refunds, negligence, acting in bad faith, violation of federal and state consumer protection laws. Fraud, which could come from not meeting the MPP as it was an advertised feature.

In re. last line: Sure they do, if you think like a Jewish Freemason Bulgarian Gimp.
rik_khaos

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:11:18 PM

My guess is that gleb is just the glenn greenwald, The snowden is yet to be outed.

rik_khaos

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:15:02 PM

I figured out that bitcoin was made of rubber, it explains how the price bounces up and down.

JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:46:43 PM

What was that?
Ken Armitt. (Google it with Bitcoin - quotes around Ken Armitt only)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOY7LmwLAEM
Thanks!

(What was that quote, "insanity is doing the same thing over and over..."?  Tongue)

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:33:56 PM

Not only is there an MPP, but there is a warranty against manufacturer defects.   In addition, there is supposed to be some level of technical support that at this time is still non-existent.

Shipping a miner to every customer makes it difficult to claim fraud.   However, avoiding the MPP remains to be a breach of contract.    Furthermore, all those who have demanded a refund are still entitled a refund.

At this point, to satisfy the MPP, AMT needs to ship four 1.2 TH/s system per every 1.2TH/s purchased back in 2013.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
rik_khaos

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:32:57 AM

I'd be happy with a full refund. They can have my miner back, when I get it, and they can sell it all over again. To help cover part of my refund.

AMT_minerLESS

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:17:59 AM

Those appear to be skype chats as that is where Josh seems to chat. Not a smart move seeing as a court order if there is criminal behavior will force Microsoft to release those chats. Read the terms its in there. So if he made any additional threats in there or anything criminal in there his ass is going to jail.

https://i.imgur.com/lhdQTLO.jpg

AMT_minerLESS

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:26:47 AM

I like MadLibs, I thought let's get a little audience participation here:

I am Joshua Zipkin, CEO of AMT, I love to _______________. When I am not ______________ my customers, I am _______________. When I say I will deliver miners on a certain day I instead wait until ___________.
As Penn State graduate I loved to _______________. In China my chinese name is _______________. For fun I love to ______________. In business I love to _______________ my customers.

More to come.
rik_khaos

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:49:51 AM

poop, fucking, sad, ragnarok, cheat on test, , I'm not sure because I'm an incompetent international businessman, dance zipkin style, repeatedly lie to 

Am I doing this right?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:38:16 PM

To everyone who doesn't realize it. Gleb Gamo or what ever is Bruno Kasinskus aka Phinieass Gage.  Nothing better to do with his free time I see. Now he's making up full conversations, we're quite impress.

And, I jack off with a finger up my ass while doing it.

Your reply ain't going to fly, and if you honestly believe that what you wrote is something that I made up, then you best get a gun and blow your fuckin' brains out. In fact, get two bullets and put me outta my misery.

Think about it! You wrote (NOT FUCKING I WROTE) that you met up with Guy. How the fuck was I supposed to know that. Now, I Guy on record in stating what you WROTE, NOT I, as such being a fact.

Joshua Zipkin, you are one seriously sick motherfucker. No wonder your pretty wife is leaving you for some other SCHMUCK.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:45:55 PM

AMT 2U Rackmount ASIC MINER BE200 Miner.

Below is our lastest achievement, AMT 2U BE200 miner comes with 3, 4, and 5 250 Ghs module options. Option with or without psu. Production on this line starts this week.

To everyone who doesn't realize it. Gleb Gamo or what ever is Bruno Kasinskus aka Phinieass Gage who has been banned from this forum for just being a bother to everyone around him as well as a troll sell out . So this forum finally decided to ban his username because he was such a tool. Nothing better to do with his free time. Now he's making up full conversations, we're quite impressed with his dedication actually.

It's fuckin' amazing how the entire dialog I was supposed to have made up included content related to the images that you just provided, Joshua Zipkin, son of Harry Zachariah Zipkin the scammer in PA, and soon-to-be-ex-husband of pretty Lady Schmuck back home in Bulgaria.

You are a fuckin' disgrace to Israel, Bulgaria, and Freemasons. The jury's still out on how much you have disgraced GIMPS.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:34:48 PM

Wow Phin/Gleb, I knew you were a good data digger but your psychic abilities and your mastery of Josh, fuzzy, and opiums typing styles is amazing.

I just wanted to thank you for stepping away from this mess for a while and trying to let AMT work this out. Obviously it didn't help and it has been a fucked up ride for all involved.

Personally I am sick of being lied to, dicked around, and generally being treated like an idiot by AMT (maybe I am, after all I gave these assholes $18,000 of which I will probably never see a dime returned). Most of the people here are not stupid and can see right through their bullshit.

I don't know which list I ended up on but at this point they can put me on the refund list. I wonder how the IRS is going to feel when I write off half of my income due to a mail fraud scam perpetrated by Advanced Mining Technologies.

Anyway, here's a belated welcome back and here's hoping the fat man ends up in a re-education camp for exploiting the Chinese people. Maybe he can finish getting his business degree while he's in there (although I don't think that's what they mean by re-education)

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:43:31 PM

We're not scammers. Just guys that had a shit storm of crap thrown at us, but we'll continue. We make miners, and now our miners will work with A1 A2  BE200 and next week BA's Minion.  Pics of 1U casing and models coming tomorrow or the next day, we're trying get a bit more pro about it but one of the things this forum always screamed for was openness and updates.

Deliveries for orders placed before the Tuesday 19th can be shipped on Friday the 22nd. This is a 3 day build to order product. We receive your funds, we assemble your miner, we ship. We are do 2 small SMT runs a week on Tuesday and Thursday each week. Runs are based on orders which come in, but we will run none the less. So the SMT run on Tuesday has the boards back by Wednesday assembly and testing is on Thursday and shipping is on friday. Now you understand the business model. We will leave a disclaimer for any hiccups because sometimes there are hiccups, if we do not ship within 5 days from the date your payment has been received we'll refund your money. Most likely,depending on which day you pay, we'll ship with in 2-3 days. The best days to pay are Monday and Wednesday in order to work your order into the SMT order process.

2U Rack mount BE200 (4 Modules 230Ghs - 250ghs each) with PSU sells for $1,130 Express 2 Day DHL shipping included. Option to include a 5th module for an additional $300. Additional modules can be sold and shipped separately to clients which have ordered the unit with 3 or 4 modules.  If you want to try 4 modules before you purchase the 5th that's what we're getting at. This also means that we need to increase the PSU from a 1000 watt psu to a 1300 watt psu.  Shipping price stays the with 5 modules. Additional shipping would be charged for the 5th modules if purchased separate, but would be something like $40-50 bucks express, haven't checked that yet. We'll try and include that in the additional module price.

2U BE200 (4 Modules 230Ghs - 250ghs each) with PSU sells for $1,130 Express 2 Day DHL shipping included.

To everyone who doesn't realize it. Gleb Gamo or what ever is Bruno Kasinskus aka Phinieass Gage who has been banned from this forum for just being a bother to everyone around him as well as a troll sell out . So this forum finally decided to ban his username because he was such a tool. Nothing better to do with his free time. Now he's making up full conversations, we're quite impressed with his dedication actually.

It's still fuckin' amazes me that exactly what I made up in full conversations in my spare time is exactly what you're now trying to sell to the community. The very community you loathe. Those pics above is exactly what you described in your dialog. How the fuck was I supposed to be privy to such info if I made up the entire conversation?

You are nothing but a lying piece of Bulgarian shit that should blow his motherfuckin' brains out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me more about my Phinnaeus Gage being banned, but theymos allows this account to post on this forum owned by the same person, me, Bruno Kucinskas. Reads to me like you just called theymos an idiot. Why don't you report this account to theymos and tell him that I'm avoiding his ban? The truth is, shit-for-brains, the Phinnaeus Gage was not banned and you are a motherfuckin' scammer.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:56:14 PM

Wow Phin/Gleb, I knew you were a good data digger but your psychic abilities and your mastery of Josh, fuzzy, and opiums typing styles is amazing.

I just wanted to thank you for stepping away from this mess for a while and trying to let AMT work this out. Obviously it didn't help and it has been a fucked up ride for all involved.

Personally I am sick of being lied to, dicked around, and generally being treated like an idiot by AMT (maybe I am, after all I gave these assholes $18,000 of which I will probably never see a dime returned). Most of the people here are not stupid and can see right through their bullshit.

I don't know which list I ended up on but at this point they can put me on the refund list. I wonder how the IRS is going to feel when I write off half of my income due to a mail fraud scam perpetrated by Advanced Mining Technologies.

Anyway, here's a belated welcome back and here's hoping the fat man ends up in a re-education camp for exploiting the Chinese people. Maybe he can finish getting his business degree while he's in there (although I don't think that's what they mean by re-education)

In China, Joshua Zipkin is known as LouMay.

[8/12/2014 1:36:10 PM] Joshua: pictures on the forum
[8/12/2014 1:36:35 PM] Joshua: ahh they'll sell
[8/12/2014 1:36:39 PM] Joshua: yes but again, investment money
[8/12/2014 1:37:02 PM] Joshua: im in a position where im good with inno and ive made friends with all channels of manufacturing
[8/12/2014 1:37:21 PM] Joshua: from the pcb house to design guys, etc
[8/12/2014 1:37:25 PM] Joshua: they call me LouMay
[8/12/2014 1:37:25 PM] customer1: Ok well you are getting a distribution chain.
[8/12/2014 1:37:28 PM] customer1: That is what you need
[8/12/2014 1:37:34 PM] Joshua: it means Fat Big American
[8/12/2014 1:37:38 PM] customer1: LOL
[8/12/2014 1:37:47 PM] customer1: Geez
[8/12/2014 1:37:59 PM] Joshua: its said in a humorous way though

Now he's making up full conversations, we're quite impressed with his dedication actually.

Josh Zipkin, son of scammer Harrison Zachariah Zipkin in PA, honestly believes that I did indeed made up the conversation above that he penned, not I.

BTW, I know 100% who customer1 and customer2 are and they can easily verify that ALL the convos did indeed take place sans any of my input.

This is just an inkling of the lies and thievery that Joshua Zipkin is capable of. The motherfucker lied in his very first post in the second sentence when he spelled out what AMT stood for. Check it out yourselves. Joshu Zipkin from Israel, Bulgaria and Pennsylvania is nothing but a scammy fuckin' liar, and anybody who orders from him WILL get burned. That's a motherfuckin' promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having a Gimp fuck him in his ass for 48 hours straight would be considered too good for him.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: