Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:16:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT users thread.  (Read 60015 times)
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:35:31 PM

Nice try AMT, but it's hopeless.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Well there's your olive branch. Do you think you will be purchasing one of our 2U rack mount miners for this weeks shipment?

LOL. You haven't delivered the miner he paid for months ago, and you're asking for more money. Wow.

Buy & Hold
asprin

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:20:49 AM

Does anybody know where I can download the Raspberry Pi firmware image for the 1.2Th machines?
I've tried dumping the image from the original using "dd" but when I copy it to a different card the machine won't connect to the network.

So you are DDing the card over to a new one? And the new card won't allow a connection to the network?

I would recommend setting the IP manually in the new card....cd to /etc/network?Huh? since I don't know what distro that's based on, that folder should be something like that. In there you will find a file that should have the IP.....could be ifcfg-eth0 or something like that. Edit that file with the network settings you want and you should be all good to go.

If you need more info I can post up...I have not gotten my miner yet so I wont have anything to go by. Once I do I can post some more help on it. I am sure there are others with knowledge of it that could post up too.

I was finally able to get the unit's Pi (red-pi, from China) to boot from another Pi's SDCard.  I was unsuccessful at building a version of cgminer that could see the cards, though.  I believe they are using a custom cgminer patch, as there are two versions on the original SDCard: "/usr/local/bin/cgminer" and "/var/www/cgminer", which is the custom patched one and the one being used by the UI.

The UI is not so great and the version of cgminer they have on the image wasn't compiled with ncurses, so there is no nice terminal view.  I hate that.

I'll post the original Pi image so you or anybody else can load it onto a Pi you have there and look around.  Right now there is nowhere for us to download an official image.
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:31:49 AM

Does anybody know where I can download the Raspberry Pi firmware image for the 1.2Th machines?
I've tried dumping the image from the original using "dd" but when I copy it to a different card the machine won't connect to the network.

So you are DDing the card over to a new one? And the new card won't allow a connection to the network?

I would recommend setting the IP manually in the new card....cd to /etc/network?Huh? since I don't know what distro that's based on, that folder should be something like that. In there you will find a file that should have the IP.....could be ifcfg-eth0 or something like that. Edit that file with the network settings you want and you should be all good to go.

If you need more info I can post up...I have not gotten my miner yet so I wont have anything to go by. Once I do I can post some more help on it. I am sure there are others with knowledge of it that could post up too.

I was finally able to get the unit's Pi (red-pi, from China) to boot from another Pi's SDCard.  I was unsuccessful at building a version of cgminer that could see the cards, though.  I believe they are using a custom cgminer patch, as there are two versions on the original SDCard: "/usr/local/bin/cgminer" and "/var/www/cgminer", which is the custom patched one and the one being used by the UI.

The UI is not so great and the version of cgminer they have on the image wasn't compiled with ncurses, so there is no nice terminal view.  I hate that.

I'll post the original Pi image so you or anybody else can load it onto a Pi you have there and look around.  Right now there is nowhere for us to download an official image.

Email or hit Josh up on skype about it. Should be able to snag a copy one way or the other. Worst case put your copy of the image on mediafire or something. I generally just chroot into the image from a linux box to do whatever needs to be done configwise.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:56:25 AM

Joshua Zipkin now thinks he's a woman (seriously!): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740191.msg8409199#msg8409199

The fucker has totally lost it since he learnt that his soon-to-be-ex-wife is fucking other Jewish Bulgarian Freemason Gimps.
Owen Fong

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:27:24 PM

Does anyone know the website which can inquire the most recent progress about the

1.2T’s class action lawsuit, and wonder that are we including in the compensator

even we are customer from Taiwan and didn’t push the lawsuit forward from very

beginning. Can anyone tell us where to find the right person for we to ask?
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:27:03 PM

Nice try AMT, but deleting posts doesn't stop your illegal distribution of copyrighted material. You have been warned. Your business is finished.

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Thanks for helping out Syke, bring on some more bullshit on one of the last companies trying to build miners. Your a hero man.

So you believe that copyright infringement is a worthy business practice? Good, I need to upgrade my XP machines. Can you please send me 3x Windows 8.1 Ultimate product keys? Thanks!
/sarcasm

No, the bullshit is what you are trying to pull. Copyright infringement is a serious offence. If you don't want to provide source code, then you should not be distributing open source binaries. It's plain and simple. You made the choice. Now live with the consequences.

Buy & Hold
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:51:11 PM

Refund request for Order numbers 676 and 716 totaling $17,577.00‏

Dear AMT,

I have tried to remain patient through this ordeal but that has reached the end as far as hoping for any mining equipment.

You claim to have shipped all miners over a month ago but I have still not received anything and there is no sign of anything on its way.

I have not received a tracking # so I have no way of checking the status to see if it was delivered somewhere else or just not sent at all.

I don't know what list I have ended up on but please move me to the refund list. Order numbers 676 and 716 totaling $17,577.00

Should the miners arrive sometime in the future, I will notify you and you may deduct the then current value of the equipment from the total.

If this is not acceptable please instruct me as to what I should do with the miners if they arrive.

Thank you,

Ron,

Your miners are due to arrive today actually. Please do not refuse them, accept them and we will forward them back to the office or directly to another client which may have been missed. Refusal means they go back to hong kong and that's just a bitch and half.

We have added you to refund list. Thanks.

Joshua Zipkin, the AMT scammer, is hoping that you follow his instructions, because in his own words...

[7/27/2014 2:10:30 PM] Joshua: its smarter, trust me
[7/27/2014 2:11:04 PM] customer2: Well, like an bastard child showing up at a doorstep in a basket, can't do much about it..
[7/27/2014 2:11:12 PM] Joshua: right
[7/27/2014 2:11:22 PM] Joshua: proof of shipment and receipt.
[7/27/2014 2:11:31 PM] Joshua: cants sue me individually after that
[7/27/2014 2:12:07 PM] Joshua: and the class action gets dropped because all miners have been received accept for lead plaintiffs
[7/27/2014 2:13:10 PM] Joshua: also plaintifs councel does not have a chance to ammend their "faulty" equipment claim because we have the last right of claim or w/e
[7/27/2014 2:14:06 PM] Joshua: AMT is the only company to beat a class action, and nowthe only company making standarized casing with 4 different chips
[7/27/2014 2:14:14 PM] Joshua: now all i need is clients rights
[7/27/2014 2:14:40 PM] Joshua: we got the 2u A1/A2 stable and working now
[7/27/2014 2:14:43 PM] Joshua: looks great too
JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:52:09 PM

Got another post deleted from the official AMT thread.  First the context:

Dear AMT,
I have tried to remain patient through this ordeal but that has reached the end as far as hoping for any mining equipment.
You claim to have shipped all miners over a month ago [ ... ]
If this is not acceptable please instruct me as to what I should do with the miners if they arrive.
Thank you,
Ron,
Your miners are due to arrive today actually. Please do not refuse them, accept them and we will forward them back to the office or directly to another client which may have been missed. Refusal means they go back to hong kong and that's just a bitch and half.

Now my deleted post:

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. [ ... ]
Hi, I am a mining equipment manufacturer and I need some advice.  I  have been pestered by some bastards who sent me lots of money a year ago and now they want me to refund or deliver, the idiots. 

Well, I have a broken miner that I got from the dumpster of another factory.  I am thinking of sending it to customer #1, and tell him to accept the delivery and send it immediately back to me in order to receive a refund.  Then I will send the same machine to customer #2, and tell him the same thing, and so on. 

Of course, that way everybody will lose their right to refund, I can claim that I have delivered all the orders and prove that they accepted them. 

My question is: would it be safe to give to #1 the address of #2 as the return address, so that I can save the shipping fees?

I don't know why AMT deleted this post, I thought that mining manufacturers were a brotherhood where everyone helped each other.  Grin

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:10:54 PM

Got another post deleted from the official AMT thread.  First the context:

Dear AMT,
You claim to have shipped all miners over a month ago [ ... ]
Thank you,
Ron,

Now my deleted post:

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. [ ... ]
Hi, I am a mining equipment manufacturer and I need some advice.  I  have been pestered by some bastards who sent me lots of money a year ago and now they want me to refund or deliver, the idiots. 

Well, I have a broken miner that I got from the dumpster of another factory.  I am thinking of sending it to customer #1, and tell him to accept the delivery and send it immediately back to me in order to receive a refund.  Then I will send the same machine to customer #2, and tell him the same thing, and so on. 

Of course, that way everybody will lose their right to refund, I can claim that I have delivered all the orders and prove that they accepted them. 

My question is: would it be safe to give to #1 the address of #2 as the return address, so that I can save the shipping fees?

I don't know why AMT deleted this post, I thought that mining manufacturers were a brotherhood where everyone helped each other.  Grin

Some Bulgarians like sticking their dick up their Jewish ass and scream out, "Amber! Amber! Amber!" Luckily for bitcoiners, Joshua Zipkin is one of them Freemason Bulgarians that has grace up with his presence.
5craziest

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:15:42 PM

bring out the gimp
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:19:19 PM

Here we go hopefully this won't be formatted all weird.

Wonder of wonders, miracle of miracles I made my monday DHL call and was greeted some excellent news

image hosting websites

she told me it should be out for delivery as of tomorrow.

Sorry, I like show tunes and thought fiddler on the roof was appropriate here.

It's a rough day man. I needed to delete my tracking number.

[7/27/2014 2:05:13 PM] Joshua: buy from me
[7/27/2014 2:05:19 PM] Joshua: stop buying ants
[7/27/2014 2:08:32 PM] customer2: ship miners first.
[7/27/2014 2:08:45 PM] Joshua: they've all been shipped
[7/27/2014 2:09:05 PM] Joshua: tomorrow is the last batch that goes out and its with DHL already
[7/27/2014 2:09:25 PM] customer2: well no tracking record in my in0box and believe same for customer1..
[7/27/2014 2:09:26 PM] Joshua: its 5-7 days ship time
[7/27/2014 2:09:35 PM] Joshua: yea were too lazy to do that
[7/27/2014 2:09:38 PM] Joshua: lol
[7/27/2014 2:10:06 PM] Joshua: plus we dont want to receive "sorry I will not accept your miner, please give me a refund"

At Penn State, they teach in their 7 year business coarses that July 27 = August 17 to their Red Bull students.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:50:09 PM

Just got a tracking#, checked with DHL and it is at Detroit Metro Airport so should be getting an email from my company on Tues saying a nice big box from Hong Kong is waiting for me when I get back from Taiwan Cheesy

As for folks refusing delivery, not sure how that would legally work. Refusal still proves attempted delivery of *something*.

Hey, Fuzz, I suggest you refuse the order, bud.

[7/27/2014 12:23:30 PM | Edited 12:53:44 PM] customer2: Diif finally up, BTC still down but s3's still 0.64 each so ordered 4 ta muscle up me Ant Pharm. That'll bring me up to 17 miners in total (well techincally 18 as 1 is 2 hosted lil' Jala's) with 15 being all generations of Ants Tongue
Too bad I'll be in Taiwan for a week or so when they ship on the 7th (doh)
[7/27/2014 12:27:01 PM] customer2: now gotta get some more server psu's & PCIe plugs...
[7/27/2014 2:11:04 PM] customer2: Well, like an bastard child showing up at a doorstep in a basket, can't do much about it..
[7/27/2014 2:11:12 PM] Joshua: right
[7/27/2014 2:11:22 PM] Joshua: proof of shipment and receipt.
[7/27/2014 2:11:31 PM] Joshua: cants sue me individually after that
[7/27/2014 2:12:07 PM] Joshua: and the class action gets dropped because all miners have been received accept for lead plaintiffs
[7/27/2014 2:13:10 PM] Joshua: also plaintifs councel does not have a chance to ammend their "faulty" equipment claim because we have the last right of claim or w/e
[7/27/2014 2:14:06 PM] Joshua: AMT is the only company to beat a class action, and nowthe only company making standarized casing with 4 different chips
[7/27/2014 2:14:14 PM] Joshua: now all i need is clients rights
[7/27/2014 2:14:40 PM] Joshua: we got the 2u A1/A2 stable and working now
[7/27/2014 2:14:43 PM] Joshua: looks great too
Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 11:53:50 PM

Here I was, thinking, "Awesome! Cheapo-extreme."

What a scumbag.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:13:10 AM

To everyone who doesn't realize it. Gleb Gamo or what ever is Bruno Kasinskus aka Phinieass Gage who has been banned from this forum for just being a bother to everyone around him as well as a troll sell out . So this forum finally decided to ban his username because he was such a tool. Nothing better to do with his free time. Now he's making up full conversations, we're quite impressed with his dedication actually.

Anyway back to business as usual.

More proof that I didn't make up that LEAKED convo:

[6/17/2014 10:36:46 PM] Joshua: well our summons is filed tomorrow
[6/17/2014 10:36:54 PM] Joshua: so we'll announce that we're sueing them
[6/17/2014 10:37:01 PM] customer2: Josh, did they get served today?
[6/17/2014 10:37:05 PM] Joshua: then ill give him a chance to give me a refund (a second chnage)
[6/17/2014 10:37:12 PM] customer2: nvm
[6/17/2014 10:37:16 PM] Joshua: tomorrow probably, it has to go through county first
[6/17/2014 10:37:34 PM] customer1: What about the response for the other lawsuit? where is that at?
[6/17/2014 10:37:44 PM] Joshua: it as filed yesterday
[6/17/2014 10:37:59 PM] Joshua: craig is so dissapointed he cant even troll maybe..
[6/17/2014 10:38:34 PM] Joshua: i mean his lawyers got it by 4-5pm.. so they had the whole day today to like breif him on it
[6/17/2014 10:40:04 PM] Joshua: its just a summons right now
[6/17/2014 10:40:37 PM] Joshua: id really rather not sue them completely and just get our money back to refund customers or attribute those funs to upgrades - probably upgrades cause there isnt enough to refund everyone
[6/17/2014 10:41:03 PM] customer2: As I've said, it should not have to be detailed out for them...
[6/17/2014 10:41:06 PM] Joshua: i met Tom last thursday and told him to give me a refund and if i did i wouldt sue him

Tom of IMET can easily verify that last line, something I would not have been privy to, yet here is Joshua Zipkin, a proven motherfuckin' liar telling the entire world that I, Bruno Kucinskas of Sandwich, IL, made up the entire convo, all of which can be seen here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=741795.msg8425986#msg8425986

With AMT's help, I duly hope to destroy AMT's brand, Joshua Zipkin's livelihood, and hopefully his marriage. I also hope to get to fuck Amber, AMT's Night Moderator with sweet firm Jewish titties and (almost forgot) tight pussy.

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

^^^In case AMT forgets the address when they ship all that's needed for the lawyers here in Illinois to sue my lying ass.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:18:17 AM

Just a reminder I am still waiting on tracking information I was told I would receive last week for order #899.

Most recent shipment

Ain't this special! Tracking numbers so that the packages can be hijacked while in route. Joshua Zipkin is suck a motherfuckin' idiot!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:35:20 AM

"And, while I'm traveling abroad, East to West and West to East, I don't want any Jewish Bulgarian Freemason Gimps fucking my pretty wife."

"Do this in remembrance of me while I'm away, by love."
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:02:48 AM

And, some more chat from that Racist Pig, Joshua Zipkin, the Jewish Bulgarian Freemason Gimp.

[8/14/2014 11:26:56 AM] customer1: You ever do anything about phin with ADL?
[8/14/2014 11:27:03 AM] customer1: Just curious seeing he is acting up again
[8/14/2014 11:27:07 AM] customer1: with the whole Jewish thing.
[8/14/2014 11:27:12 AM] Joshua: just got off the phone with a few guys from NY, they are interested in the petapharm with the powerplant deal
[8/14/2014 11:27:21 AM] Joshua: i wrote them a notice they never responded
[8/14/2014 11:27:34 AM] customer1: Hmm
[8/14/2014 11:27:53 AM] customer1: Well his account did get banned around that time
[8/14/2014 11:28:02 AM] customer1: so its possible they took action just didnt tell you
[8/14/2014 11:28:40 AM] Joshua: couldbe
[8/14/2014 11:28:47 AM] Joshua: but all of his stuff is still up
[8/14/2014 11:29:09 AM] customer1: Eh they may never take it all down. best they can do is block his account.
[8/14/2014 11:29:20 AM] Joshua: right
[8/14/2014 11:29:31 AM] Joshua: one day ill have it have it hacked
[8/14/2014 11:30:18 AM] customer1: What about Phin tho? He will just come back.
[8/14/2014 11:30:30 AM] customer1: Unless there is some action you can take like a cease and desist
[8/14/2014 11:30:33 AM] customer1: or whatever
[8/14/2014 11:30:37 AM] Joshua: I dont care, we'll sell under different names
[8/14/2014 11:31:02 AM] Joshua: we gave him a cease and desist
[8/14/2014 11:33:42 AM] customer1: That reminds me I was just wondering. I know you mentioned you have no people...but what happened to your partners? Jim Brown. I saw mention of them and it got me wondering about that? where are they in all this?
[8/14/2014 11:34:01 AM] customer1: I mean if they got a financial stake in this I would imagine they would be doing more here to help you out
[8/14/2014 11:34:10 AM] Joshua: not much
[8/14/2014 11:35:06 AM] Joshua: what financial stake? in the debt?
[8/14/2014 11:35:18 AM] Joshua: its not like we have dividends to hand out
[8/14/2014 11:36:29 AM] Joshua: Jim does the backend, financials and thats about it. He basically checked out after the case was filed. Hes still on board but just doesnt want to deal with clients or sales.
[8/14/2014 11:36:54 AM] Joshua: Alyssa does the accounts but she got another part time job because we couldnt afford keep her on full time
[8/14/2014 11:37:34 AM] Joshua: we basically let everyone in the US accept for a few part times girls which hang out around the office for next to nothing
[8/14/2014 11:37:55 AM] Joshua: and outsourced the office bg, and we focus on EU and Asian sales via EU and Asian incorporated companies.
[8/14/2014 11:38:30 AM] Joshua: cant do much with little funding and dont want to sell to the US driectly until this crap is all over.
[8/14/2014 11:38:47 AM] customer1: Gotcha
[8/14/2014 11:39:09 AM] Joshua: so if you have any friends that want to invest, let me know

[8/17/2014 11:32:44 AM] Joshua: which rooms chats?
[8/17/2014 11:34:01 AM] Joshua: anyway i dont care about the forum. deleted what ever it was. Be back later. posted pics of the new be200 miner series
[8/17/2014 11:45:37 AM] Joshua: oh its from this chat
[8/17/2014 11:45:39 AM] Joshua: great.
[8/17/2014 11:45:51 AM] Joshua: well that means now i cant trust any of you guys either.
[8/17/2014 11:46:04 AM] customer1: Not until we track down who it is here.
[8/17/2014 11:46:05 AM] customer1: Shit
[8/17/2014 11:46:18 AM] Joshua: no lets just go ahead and not trust the group.
[8/17/2014 11:46:28 AM] Joshua: safer that way
[8/17/2014 11:47:01 AM] Joshua: i can still chat with you guys, but if im distant, i think you know why. But again, the forum means absolutely nothing when selling to the NOT-A-CUSTOMERets we sell to
[8/17/2014 11:47:16 AM] customer1: understood
[8/17/2014 11:47:18 AM] Joshua: you think some guys worth 100k in hardware sales reads a forum
[8/17/2014 11:48:07 AM] Joshua: just a bit disapointed cause i liked you guys
[8/17/2014 11:48:29 AM] Joshua: thought we were becoming something like..internet friends or something.
[8/17/2014 11:48:59 AM] customer1: Obviously someone here does not feel that way.
[8/17/2014 11:49:09 AM] customer1: But yea I get where you are coming from
[8/17/2014 11:49:15 AM] Joshua: but im young and nieve.
[8/17/2014 11:59:30 AM] Joshua: its just kinda fucked up, i was pretty open and honest with you guys
[8/17/2014 12:00:31 PM] customer1: Yea you were. Obviously someone here did not appreciate that.
[8/17/2014 12:00:56 PM] customer1: Well aside from all that I am speaking to microcenter manager to get that sales info on Monday
[8/17/2014 12:01:28 PM] Joshua: well how do i know it wasnt you customer1
[8/17/2014 12:01:36 PM] Joshua: or customer2,or customer3..
[8/17/2014 12:01:43 PM] Joshua: or NOT-A-CUSTOMER..
[8/17/2014 12:01:49 PM] customer1: You dont at this point. Coulda been any of us so I get it.
[8/17/2014 12:02:22 PM] Joshua: i dont really care anyway
[8/17/2014 12:02:35 PM] Joshua: just a bit disapointed but nothing to cry over.
[8/17/2014 12:02:44 PM] Joshua: iknow it wasnt mike
[8/17/2014 12:03:15 PM] customer1: And why not?
[8/17/2014 12:03:19 PM] Joshua: hes jewish
[8/17/2014 12:03:28 PM] Joshua: we dont do that to each other
[8/17/2014 12:03:49 PM] customer1: 0.o thats it?
[8/17/2014 12:04:02 PM] customer1: Dude people are people.
[8/17/2014 12:04:08 PM] Joshua: it could be you
[8/17/2014 12:04:12 PM] Joshua: you were kinda pissed on friday
[8/17/2014 12:04:19 PM] Joshua: talkinga bout how nice guys got it a bit later
[8/17/2014 12:04:20 PM] customer1: I am pissd but not like that
[8/17/2014 12:04:34 PM] customer1: I get shipping issues thats DHL not you
[8/17/2014 12:04:43 PM] Joshua: it was shipping.. you give the boxes to an agent and they get them on the plane as fast as they as they
[8/17/2014 12:04:43 PM] Joshua: can
[8/17/2014 12:05:22 PM] Joshua: some pallets went, some didnt, im pissed about but theres nothing i could go, for all i know they mined with my shit for a week. im just doing my job.
[8/17/2014 12:05:28 PM] Joshua: orders are coming in again which is good
[8/17/2014 12:06:05 PM] customer1: Ok but there are a few people on here who been silent a while. Who could just be watching the chat. Seems kinda fucked up to accuse me when I am actually in the middle of tryign to get you a sale with Microcenter.
[8/17/2014 12:06:15 PM] Joshua: and thats all that matters,not the forum, not developing credibility because everyones is shot anyway, just getting orders and shipping miners as fast as pssible and making miy margin off production
[8/17/2014 12:06:18 PM] customer1: So yea I am pissed over the situation I have been for a while.
[8/17/2014 12:06:23 PM] customer1: BUT I have not let it get to me
[8/17/2014 12:06:30 PM] customer1: I can be pragmatic and sort shit out
[8/17/2014 12:06:34 PM] customer1: Which is what I prefer to do
[8/17/2014 12:06:37 PM] Joshua: it could have been you though
[8/17/2014 12:07:08 PM] Joshua: could have been customer2 although i dont feell like it was,anyway. basically everuone accept for mike because hes jewish.
[8/17/2014 12:07:09 PM] Joshua: lol
[8/17/2014 12:07:24 PM] customer1: Yea because thats not racist or anything.
[8/17/2014 12:07:47 PM] Joshua: maybe it is, but ive never had problems with other jews
[8/17/2014 12:08:26 PM] Joshua: anyway, please when you get your miners take some photos and do some reviews or something
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2602

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:44:56 PM

Just got a tracking#, checked with DHL and it is at Detroit Metro Airport so should be getting an email from my company on Tues saying a nice big box from Hong Kong is waiting for me when I get back from Taiwan Cheesy

As for folks refusing delivery, not sure how that would legally work. Refusal still proves attempted delivery of *something*.

Hey, Fuzz, I suggest you refuse the order, bud.
Not gonna happen. I'll take all the hashpower I can get.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 3NtFuzyWREGoDHWeMczeJzxFZpiLAFJXYr
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:47:22 PM

So you're sending us $1300 rigs that we paid for $5600? And you think we are satisfied with it? You need to send me 10 of these RIGS to make it even with my $12K..

We know you ordered a Corvette, but because of so many issues we had with production, we're sending you a Vega sans a engine instead to honor our side of the bargain. Please, we beg of you to take delivery, whereupon we promise we'll make it up to you someway, somehow and neverlasting.

BTW, we're having a tammendous hugggmogous big slae to show that this Jewish Bulgarian Freemason Gimp has not changed its spots, but has on board Amber, our Jewish whore with firm titties currently acting as our Night Moderator, but she's movin' on up fast as we show her the ropes, chains, whips, cuffs, et al. etc. i.e. e.g. Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah-Kin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=741795.0 <---BIG SLAE PAGE! CHEEK IT UOT!

Below, is just an example of our new pricing schedule (images forthforthforthcoming as soon as we get back in the office): http://advancedminers.com/bitcoin-mining-hardware/

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2602

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:48:33 PM

Ain't this special! Tracking numbers so that the packages can be hijacked while in route. Joshua Zipkin is suck a motherfuckin' idiot!
Which you of course duly proceeded to re-post. Smooth move Ex-Lax.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 3NtFuzyWREGoDHWeMczeJzxFZpiLAFJXYr
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: