Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:16:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT users thread.  (Read 60015 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:19:12 PM

Hey, fat Jewish asshole, you deleted one of your investomer's posts:

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:27:39 PM

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:30:35 PM

Let's make Joshua Zipkin look not that lonely while surrounded by 1.6M Chinese.

opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:15:30 AM

Hi all,

Has anyone put together a "how to" guide to use this thing?  I've set up butterfly 60Gh/s machines before but this one has no instructions that came with it.  My email asking for a manual has never been returned.

Thanks for any help!
perogi.
Working on a community guide. Working on setting up the miner and taking notes. They should be providing a manual but for now I will post some stuff. I got my miners a few hours ago.

-First impressions (out of the box): If you got the rackmount versions like I did. LOUD. I mean deafeningly loud fans...that being said...COOOL VERY cool. These are meant for datacenters through and through. The screws themselves should be changed out for flat headed screws vs rounded headed for better server stacking. I made a video demonstrating the sound difference between an AMT miner and an Antminer S2 for comparison on just the sound. Both fans started at peak...only S2 spun down. That said AMT miner does have the headers for a PWM fan so quieter yet still cooler fans is absolutely possible.

More to come.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:33:42 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.msg5288094#msg5288094

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:01:03 AM

what are you trying to do.  i got my units setup and have been mining solid.  Might be able to give some pointers.

Pointer #1: Take out the PSU

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:05:10 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2014, 03:20:07 AM by Gleb Gamow

Hi all,

Has anyone put together a "how to" guide to use this thing?  I've set up butterfly 60Gh/s machines before but this one has no instructions that came with it.  My email asking for a manual has never been returned.

Thanks for any help!
perogi.

perogi,

what are you trying to do.  i got my units setup and have been mining solid.  Might be able to give some pointers.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.msg5924807#msg5924807

Boy, I hope I get on record before somebody else beats me to the punch: Mblackout is a motherfuckin' liar!

Check his posting history.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:17:05 AM

http://postimg.org/image/s37r0czn1/

A copy of AMT's terms of sale as it appears today 8/22/2014 Please note that they say, ""AMT warrants that its Product(s) will, at the time of shipment and for a period of ninety days thereafter, be free from defects in components and workmanship. "

If you received a minor without power supply then AMT is in violation of the express warranty in their terms of sale.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 10:21:12 AM

And stop posting our private PM's on our thread. Wtf is that man?

your private messages should be posted publicly in the auction thread since that is what this all revolves around.

at this point im sick of the way you are handling things
-you insulted a very good escrow provider and actually scared him off from even providing escrow
- you went 2 weeks withot any communications to me
- you offered me totally different hardware that does not rackmount or inclde PSU
- you told me 2 weeks ago that shipping costs were almost 3x what was originally states, and now you say its actually only about 1.2x what was originally stated
- you think i would be interested in hosting (ie relying on your promise to maintain my hardware indefinitely)

I went into the auction knowing there was a LOT of bad press around you guys - probably why noone else was bidding. I wanted to be able to see your gear in person and hopefully help share my story to tell others that you are making a turnaround. I won the auction and you immediately began making it difficult to make a payment with escrow and drastically changed the shipping costs.

I am walking away from this now - your miners are not worth any amount of effort I am putting into this, and I would rather go with ASICminer TUBE miners at this point

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 10:56:11 AM

Hi Scammers

Deleted Post
« Sent to: Flying Hellfish on: Today at 05:14:26 AM »
Reply with quoteReply with quote  Remove this messageDelete  
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Quote from: klondike_bar on August 21, 2014, 08:23:30 PM
Quote from: klondike_bar on August 21, 2014, 06:08:58 PM
Quote from: AMT_miners on August 21, 2014, 05:58:12 PM
Klondike bar,

Mr.Teal has left us negative feedback. The reason we did not continue with the auction because it seemed you didn't want to go forward with the purchase based on the shipping fee. We could not find anything cheaper.

We most likely wont be doing auctions again, as we're a bit concerned with the escrow factor and usually we sell off this forum.

Eitherway, if you'd like we can still honor the terms of the auction and your winning bid. Eitherway, please get back to us with some resolution.

This is our attempt at making a resolution with you regarding that auction.

Thank you and hopefully we can still do business together.

All the best

AMT.

You have got to be kidding me -its been about 2 weeks that you have been 'selfish mining' (to borrow a BFL phrase) with my hardware and you now want to sell it to me for the price it was worth back then?

want to buy my antminer s1 for 4.75btc? That's a steal if you considering that was the price I paid when I won the batch 1 auction that bitmain operated and followed through on.

Would you be willing to knock 30% off my winning bids to compensate for the difficulty change since the auction ended?
Yes we understand that escrow can be a scary thing for a scammer.  I thought you didn't care about this forum or selling on it?

It appears to me as though AMT hasn't really grasped the concept of difficulty yet.  They apparently think that delivering $1000 miners to customers who paid $6000 for them months ago makes them the bees knees!

Missing PSU's, rusted metal in box and crooked name plates, bent connectors, all at no extra charge!

Lets not forget the GPL violations but hell everyone is doing it so lets not hack on AMT for that...
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:52:35 PM

what is AMT's latest address?

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:56:31 PM

Currently located at the corner of Go Fuck Yourself Dr and Scammers Lane
clenell

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:14:26 PM

Currently located at the corner of Go Fuck Yourself Dr and Scammers Lane

seriously, i need their latest bullshit address. josh zipkin of AMT miners moves locations like the fucking circus

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
clenell

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:28:10 PM

i feel good knowing that when the world googles AMT miners they will see what scammers they are. want a good laugh? google their name.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:17:25 PM

Also, your terms of sale read, "AMT’s warranty is only valid if the Product(s) has not been tampered with by the consumer. If the Product(s) casing, components, processing chip, PCB board, Heat sink, power supply, and any/all other physically elements of the product has been opened, altered, tampered with in any manner, the AMT warranty governing the Product(s) will be effectively null and void."

When I receive my power supply how will I install it without voiding the warranty?

Curt, your supply is on its way.  Regarding your other post about our terms, please join the class or sue us individually. Thanks. You know where we are at man, leave it alone.

AMT.

And, this is why this worthless JEW, Joshua Zipkin, will never amount to a sweet-smelling pile of shit.

Full Disclosure: From this day forward, I will use the word JEW in the derogatory sense as it pertains to Josh Zipkin. If this fuckin' JEW can call himself a JEW in this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Dgp43QMzc - then I being 1/4 Jewish can call him out as worthless piece of shit JEW.

~Bruno Kucinskas
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:22:41 PM

Good luck with that one. A Jenkintown PDO calls me to let me know that they have yet to meet anybody at the Masonic Temple office, confirming that it is indeed theirs, nor not able to find anybody at home at the address that they have on file.

AMT's CEO JEW, Joshua Zipkin, is a snake!

~Bruno Kucinskas
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:15:59 PM

I gather in the absence of a legal address to do business, AMT's lawyer's address will have to do.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:39:20 PM

I gather in the absence of a legal address to do business, AMT's lawyer's address will have to do.

Agreed. They've never had a valid business registration. Tracking them down is going to be difficult now that Josh has fled the country.

Buy & Hold
rik_khaos

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:24:18 PM

i feel good knowing that when the world googles AMT miners they will see what scammers they are. want a good laugh? google their name.

I think AMT is a nomadic company, it seems they are currently set up in a foreign land. Hard to tell if they are maintaing a proper address these days.

355 Lancaster, Bldg. E1, Haverford PA 19041 is still on the front page of the website

AMT 430 Johnson Str., flr 2, Suite 202, Jenkintown, PA, 19046 is what is listed for their RMA process so I guess that would be the "new" address.

rik_khaos

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:31:28 PM

Did anyone see what they've posted on the website today?

upload gifs

It's pretty laughable. plus now they are selling the miners we bought at $999 what a great low price especially when they thing they should have charged 6000

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: