Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:41:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT users thread.  (Read 60015 times)
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:16:59 PM

Actually,

It's your ego that's getting in the way at the moment. AMT isn't working around the community, nor are we hiding lol. We just don't care to write on this forum anymore as we explained last month. Even though we don't engage in your daily crap fest we're still just as popular either way, so why should we loose our time like opieum2. And please be sure that we're contributing to the community everyday, we resent that statement. Do notice its the same 4-6 individuals that comment about about us, and it's been that way since ...January. And please know they are wrong about so many things, but we feel there's no point even to go into it. We're not gonna sit on this forum day after day and loose our time arguing with the same people whose sole purpose is to have us do just that. For support issues you're welcome to email us at sales@amtminers.com and someone will get back to your shortly.

And to our glorious colleagues, you're pregame of crap before the price spike probably wont make much of a difference in the outcome of AMT sales, AMT doesn't make any sales due to our terrible reputation, but you guy's already know that. But we're still trying everyday as some of you can see.  

Here's some advice:. buy bitcoin. Buy it today under 360, hold for 2-3 days with a stop order at 430. When it sells, immediately after place a buy order at 395, hold for 4-5 days with a stop at 540. Invest at your own risk.

But what do we know, we're just a bunch of "idiots with a moronic CEO that seems to know nothing about technology".  Wink

And sorry about Vegas guys, we wanted to go but something came up and we couldn't make it. Maybe next time if things start to look up.

For anything else please feel free to email us at Sales@AMTminers.com as we don't write on this forum too often.

Simple question. When are you shipping the MPP?

Buy & Hold
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:26:54 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2014, 10:18:28 PM by opieum2

Actually,

It's your ego that's getting in the way at the moment. AMT isn't working around the community, nor are we hiding lol. We just don't care to write on this forum anymore as we explained last month. Even though we don't engage in your daily crap fest we're still just as popular either way, so why should we loose our time like opieum2. And please be sure that we're contributing to the community everyday, we resent that statement. Do notice its the same 4-6 individuals that comment about about us, and it's been that way since ...January. And please know they are wrong about so many things, but we feel there's no point even to go into it. We're not gonna sit on this forum day after day and loose our time arguing with the same people whose sole purpose is to have us do just that. For support issues you're welcome to email us at sales@amtminers.com and someone will get back to your shortly.

And to our glorious colleagues, you're pregame of crap before the price spike probably wont make much of a difference in the outcome of AMT sales, AMT doesn't make any sales due to our terrible reputation, but you guy's already know that. But we're still trying everyday as some of you can see.  

Here's some advice:. buy bitcoin. Buy it today under 360, hold for 2-3 days with a stop order at 430. When it sells, immediately after place a buy order at 395, hold for 4-5 days with a stop at 540. Invest at your own risk.

But what do we know, we're just a bunch of "idiots with a moronic CEO that seems to know nothing about technology".  Wink

And sorry about Vegas guys, we wanted to go but something came up and we couldn't make it. Maybe next time if things start to look up.

For anything else please feel free to email us at Sales@AMTminers.com as we don't write on this forum too often.

It's your ego that's getting in the way at the moment.
Ego has nothing to do with it. But your's is bruised or you would not be here. posting see next line.
We just don't care to write on this forum anymore as we explained last month.
And yet here you are.
Even though we don't engage in your daily crap fest we're still just as popular either way, so why should we loose our time like opieum2
Wow you are delusional. Yea you are popular in the infamous kind of way. By admission of various sources in the bitcoin community you are a joke. Noone wants anything to do with you. The fact you are even here responding is proof you have something to lose by not responding here. Oh and its lose not loose. Learn to spell. The lack of attention to detail just shows the poor quality of workmanship you would put into your own products as well.

Do notice its the same 4-6 individuals that comment about about us, and it's been that way since ...January. And please know they are wrong about so many things, but we feel there's no point even to go into it. We're not gonna sit on this forum day after day and loose our time arguing with the same people whose sole purpose is to have us do just that.
Yes because we are driven and persistent. The other individuals may have given up hope. I guess you seem ok with ripping them off tho. But I guess I will call out to those who have been defrauded by Josh Zipkin to chime in. Let's see if its still the same "4 or 5 individuals". Oh and I should point out wrong about many things? would you care to go into detail? Because I do have YOUR words to back up alot of the key points, like your intent to not pay people back. "fuck the MPP" is a pretty declaritive statement. Claiming your customers are poor is also a pretty insulting situation, but also reveals that you don't expect anyone to fight back against you due to lack of funds. I can repost all of those chats for the world to see...again. Or someone else can dig them up so it's not just me.

Yea reason is called a warrant for arrest in a US jurisdiction. It is why Joshua Zipkin has been hiding out in Sofia Bulgaria since he left china in August. He did not even bother to tell his "glorious colleagues" at insidebitcoin he was not coming. I am sure they are loving that.

Here is something. DONT BUY FROM AMT!!! He is telling you better to go elsewhere than to buy from him. By his own admission mining is not a good thing. Again showing that he had intended to rip us off. I am sure he will edit and delete this post shorly so I made sure to wayback it. It's worked to great effect against BFL.

Trying to what? Mine with hardware? We already pretty much proved you mined with the hardware well before you shipped it. Hell I can even use your own words to prove it. You had miners built as far back as July and did not ship anything till near the end of August. In fact just to prove the point I will demonstrate it with your own chats. It proves how you lie. Additionally funny how you accuse your "glorious colleagues" of gaming the market. Any of said "glorious colleagues" want to chime in? I don't imagine they will. But if they do it would be funny to see them tear you a new one. You lost all your allies because you are someone who has no ability to do things ethically. If you had given people refunds when asked OR comped them for the hardware, you would have saved ALL of this pain. Simple as that. And you never had intentions to mr "fuck the MPP". I am glad to know your sales are affected. Or no sales. It means your unethical behaviors are catching up with you.

Until you make this right this will NEVER go away. It will be a stain that marks your life until you make this right. Your name will never be trusted again.

WAYBACKED in case Joshua Zipkin "AMT miner" "Scammer" decides to alter the contents of his post to make it appear I made things up. https://web.archive.org/web/20141008213022/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=584891.840

I will continue to press on you until you are in prison or are forced do the right thing by our legal system you have already claimed you beat (in your chat where you said you beat the lawsuit). But I think you will prefer prison than do the right thing I think. And the facts are all against you. Anyone reading beware dealing with this company.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
opieum2

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:43:45 PM

I thought it would be interesting to note Joshua Zipkin predictably popped online and still does usually after posts in these threads. He acts like he does not care but this forum is his lifeline. And the fix is simple. Stop mining with the hardware he has, pay the people back he defrauded (Oh yea one of those orders was 250k yea we know about it and that's gonna be a hard one to fulfil). If Joshua Zipkin made it so we just broke even, it would go a long way. But he won't and won't even respond to this request. If so I expect it will be more excuses as to why not.

OH yea where is that refund and lawsuit you promised Josh? Oh right you can't? Cause you in Sofia right now with a pending warrant for your arrest right? Kinda hard to sue someone when you are wanted man. Find it interesting that you post when the chats come up. I am guessing that did not help you too much. But it did get the attention of a number of people however who I am sure are eager to have a "chat" with you.

opieum2

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 10:15:14 PM

Interesting point you make....I guess this means you have been turning a nice profit with the bitcoins you mined while you held our hardware, why not use some of that to pay us back? The funny thing is I have forensic evidence to prove that you did actually do that and have provided it to relevant agencies who requested it. AND you know my credentials in that area since you so generously doxxed me to the community with an added lie to put my family in danger. I won't forget that. And I will make sure you pay for it within the system. I don't need to go through extra-legal channels to do anything to you. You did it all to yourself. All I have to do is point people to the information and show it to them. And the rest just happens.

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2602

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 10:34:33 PM

Actually,

Page Waybacked at http://web.archive.org/web/20141008222229/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=584891.840
An ja, day trading is profitable if one is inclined to pay proper attention. Heck, would have done well to buy a few BTC a couple days ago at 280 but thass not our game. Closest I come to it was watching the value for buying a S4. With the plumet had to hold off a bit but now 1 on the way Smiley

Hmm, wonder if there is a reasonable way to link to my archive of the AMT NDA-only Skype chatroom I created up to where you left on Aug 29th... At 200+ pages is a bit long to directly post here Wink

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 3NtFuzyWREGoDHWeMczeJzxFZpiLAFJXYr
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
opieum2

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 10:48:25 PM

Actually,

Page Waybacked at http://web.archive.org/web/20141008222229/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=584891.840
An ja, day trading is profitable if one is inclined to pay proper attention. Heck, would have done well to buy a few BTC a couple days ago at 280 but thass not our game. Closest I come to it was watching the value for buying a S4. With the plumet had to hold off a bit but now 1 on the way Smiley

Hmm, wonder if there is a reasonable way to link to my archive of the AMT NDA-only Skype chatroom I created up to where you left on Aug 29th... At 200+ pages is a bit long to directly post here Wink

pastebin.

clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:15:13 PM

Actually,

zipkin, the fact remains you stole my money and many others. if you think this is over you are very mistaken. I went to las vegas this past weekend to tell you face to face. unfortunately you were not there - just one of a long list of AMT disappointments. it's probably for the best i did not see you. there is a strong possibility i would have created a bigger problem than just ordering a miner from you. i'll have my day zipkin. you will pay for all of this bullshit.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
opieum2

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:34:22 PM

For all intents and purposes and better or worse, so the community at large can see his full range, the FULL chat logs from when we started will be getting released. No more snippets of leaks. NotFuzzyWarm and I agreed it would be better the community sees it all. Rather than snippets. Our real and skype names will be changed to our forum names for purposes of privacy. That is the only change. Obviously in alot of cases we said things to bait him to talk and gain his trust. Those who we speak of already are aware of this as it has been pointed out in private as well. At any rate for better or worse those chats are being prepared for a full release.

Joshua Zipkin is predictable....easy to read. I will admit I am not proud of the things I had to say in those chats to get him talking, but it was necessary to keep his trust especially when he started questioning it.

I will also similarly be releasing my personal chats with Josh as well. Since he has shown no interest in being honest with anyone. The best way is to just expose him raw. I did what I thought was right at the time to try to get everyone made whole. He made excuses not to. Despite stating in the first AMT thread that AMT would go broke to make this right with us. That again was another lie.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:13:01 AM

Actually,

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/harrison-zipkin/4/b51/30b

Hello, fuckin' idiot. I see you and your dad, Harrison (Harry) Zachariah Zipkin are still alive and doing well, fuckin' as many people as possible due to your lacks of skill sets. Honestly, I can't believe your tiny Bulgarian balls were big enough to come back here and post, but I guess I was mistaken. Do you still have your step-mommy, Jeanette Weiss, pick up your packages for you at your office behind the Masonic Temple in Jenkintown?

Can't wait till you come back here again to post so I can stick it further up your ass, you Jewish piece of shit.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2602

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:23:39 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2014, 12:37:19 AM by NotFuzzyWarm

For all intents and purposes and better or worse, so the community at large can see his full range, the FULL chat logs from when we started will be getting released. No more snippets of leaks. NotFuzzyWarm and I agreed it would be better the community sees it all. Rather than snippets. Our real and skype names will be changed to our forum names for purposes of privacy. That is the only change. Obviously in alot of cases we said things to bait him to talk and gain his trust. Those who we speak of already are aware of this as it has been pointed out in private as well. At any rate for better or worse those chats are being prepared for a full release.

Joshua Zipkin is predictable....easy to read. I will admit I am not proud of the things I had to say in those chats to get him talking, but it was necessary to keep his trust especially when he started questioning it.

I will also similarly be releasing my personal chats with Josh as well. Since he has shown no interest in being honest with anyone. The best way is to just expose him raw. I did what I thought was right at the time to try to get everyone made whole. He made excuses not to. Despite stating in the first AMT thread that AMT would go broke to make this right with us. That again was another lie.
^^ Ditto. Only exception is that my personal chats with Josh will not be released. While Joshua Zipkin never presented me with a copy of the NDA signed by him I *did* submit an amended and signed copy to him regarding working on solving the problems with the first Bitmine.ch/AMT hash boards. For what it's worth I do consider myself professionally bound to the NDA and as the personal chats are nearly 100%  regarding protected IP owned by Bitmine.ch and others (not not mention very dry and technical) they are not open for Public view.

Normally since the relationship with Josh/AMT has ended I would destroy all pertinent IP documents however - given the ongoing legal matters they are safely archived if needed until the legalities are resolved.

As Opeium has said, a disclaimer is needed: This was an open and honest (on our part) chatroom meaning off-the-cuff chatter. Some about folks here are um, not spoken of in the best light. Then again, in the Early Days of the AMT Saga Opeium and I made our views about them known here so Sorry in advance and hopefully is water under the bridge.

To the true trolls mentioned - Fine. We already said it before but, you were right. Then again even a broken clock is right 2x a day. I still say bugger off.

With the full context of the chats one thing that will be very clear was our intent and reasons for our contact. Only goal for me was getting the Bitmine.ch/AMT board crap party resolved so miners could get shipped. Period. Josh put an end to that within weeks with plans for China... Going with Innosilicon's boards was the one intelligent thing Josh has done. Actually settling with his existing customers would be the one other but don't see that happening in this lifetime.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 3NtFuzyWREGoDHWeMczeJzxFZpiLAFJXYr
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
opieum2

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:55:55 AM

The only thing AMT produces is lies. So if they post here or not it really doesn't matter. They are corrupt liars, and will reap what they sow when it comes time to meet their maker.  They only care about themselves, the only time they will help someone if they can take someone's money in exchange for low grade used inferior products worth far less than the customers paid or nothing at all.  Shameful company. Disgusting...

Please note it is not a them. Its a him. Joshua Zipkin is the sole person who speaks for his company if you want to call it that. He outsources work to others altho I do think his family handles operations in the US, seeing a there are people associated with him who handle shipping. But in all Joshua Zipkin is the one who does the talking. It's easy to see it's him even with the sock puppets.

AMT_miners

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 02:00:25 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2014, 02:37:59 AM by AMT_miners

I thought it would be interesting to note Joshua Zipkin predictably popped online and still does usually after posts in these threads. He acts like he does not care but this forum is his lifeline. And the fix is simple. Stop mining with the hardware he has, pay the people back he defrauded (Oh yea one of those orders was 250k yea we know about it and that's gonna be a hard one to fulfil). If Joshua Zipkin made it so we just broke even, it would go a long way. But he won't and won't even respond to this request. If so I expect it will be more excuses as to why not.

OH yea where is that refund and lawsuit you promised Josh? Oh right you can't? Cause you in Sofia right now with a pending warrant for your arrest right? Kinda hard to sue someone when you are wanted man. Find it interesting that you post when the chats come up. I am guessing that did not help you too much. But it did get the attention of a number of people however who I am sure are eager to have a "chat" with you.

Tony Serratta,

You're a waist of time to respond to. But we'll do it because, there's not much else to do in this moment honestly. We skim your posts and look for something of relevance but never seem to find anything. Regarding larger investors we've already started paying them back and plan to continue doing so when things pick up. As they have invested a larger amount than you and most likely their order is in front of yours, they'll get paid back first. See Tony, you received your miners ahead of other people, and cloud hashing, and all sorts of fun extra's from us. We feel that we've taken care of you as a client. Regarding any warrant, that's a joke and a half, if you'd like please come down to the office in jenkintown and have a "chat". Stop making up things Tony Serratta, your supposed to be honest and honorable.  

As far as we are concerned, we did things to the best of our ability and any court will agree with that. They'll look at our financial records and see we took X in, and 60% of X went to chips, 25% of X went to our failings with IMET and 15% of X went to China's build with the chips we had left, and shipping miners to our clients. Clients just like you Tony. Regarding any crap about mining, we had a factory build our miners, they tested them for a few days and they we're shipped.

All in all, as we've said before, this forum is you're life, not ours. Your the volunteer moderator, not us. Your crap effects our sales, when clients google AMT they find these threads and usually choose not buy. But that's your goal, to stop our business so we cant pay people back. That effects business and causes us to not be able to take care of clients, especially those big ones. So for someone who was so helpful and so considerate and such a rocket scientist, your bright enough to realize that all you are now is a manipulative prick that only wants to see us burn. We've given all of our information to the lawyers, every bank account and financial record, and they'll have a nice month and a half going through it, but all it says is that AMT rand out of X in July and Josh used what ever he had from his own accounts to ship miners.

Regarding your lawsuit, we've been instructed to hold on off until the motion is answered. But yes it is written up and ready to be filed, that's happening. Believe it or not there are those that have invested in AMT, whom we have taken care of, that would like very much to see you pay for slander. So regarding paying for it, as we said before, it would be free. To you this is a game of strategy, to us these are client's who need to be taken care of but cant because of your day to day. But the market is terrible for mining right now, and if you mix that with a terrible rep, you have a failing company. And some clients will be paid back even if we file bankruptcy. Everything that you've done and continue to do, will come back to you Tony in a court of law.

AMT_miners

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 02:12:37 AM

The only thing AMT produces is lies. So if they post here or not it really doesn't matter. They are corrupt liars, and will reap what they sow when it comes time to meet their maker.  They only care about themselves, the only time they will help someone if they can take someone's money in exchange for low grade used inferior products worth far less than the customers paid or nothing at all.  Shameful company. Disgusting...

Please note it is not a them. Its a him. Joshua Zipkin is the sole person who speaks for his company if you want to call it that. He outsources work to others altho I do think his family handles operations in the US, seeing a there are people associated with him who handle shipping. But in all Joshua Zipkin is the one who does the talking. It's easy to see it's him even with the sock puppets.

AMT has a dedicated staff of 10 people. Your an idiot.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 02:36:54 AM

Actually,

Simple question. When are you shipping the MPP?

Buy & Hold
opieum2

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 02:40:13 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2014, 12:35:55 PM by opieum2

You're a waist of time to respond to. But we'll do it because, there's not much else to do in this moment honestly. We skim your posts and look for something of relevance but never seem to find anything. Regarding larger investors we've already started paying them back and plan to continue doing so when things pick up. As they have invested a larger amount than you and most likely their order is in front of yours, they'll get paid back first. See Tony, you received your miners ahead of other people, and cloud hashing, and all sorts of fun extra's from us. We feel that we've taken care of you as a client. Regarding any warrant of arrest, that's a joke and a half, if you'd like please come down to the office in jenkintown and have a "chat". Stop making up things Tony Serratta, your supposed to be honest and honorable.  

As far as we are concerned, we did things to the best of our ability and any court will agree with that. They'll look at our financial records and see we took X in, and 60% of X went to chips, 25% of X went to our failings with IMET and 15% of X went to China's build with the chips we had left, and shipping miners to our clients. Clients just like you Tony. Regarding any crap about mining, we had a factory build our miners, they tested them for a few days and they we're shipped.

All in all, as we've said before, this forum is you're life, not ours. Your the volunteer moderator, not us. Your crap effects our sales, when clients google AMT they find these threads and usually choose not buy. But that's your goal, to stop our business so we cant pay people back. That effects business and causes us to not be able to take care of clients, especially those big ones. So for someone who was so helpful and so considerate and such a rocket scientist, your bright enough to realize that all you are now is a manipulative prick that only wants to see us burn. We've given all of our information to the lawyers, every bank account and financial record, and they'll have a nice month and a half going through it, but all it says is that AMT rand out of X in July and Josh used what ever he had from his own accounts to ship miners.

Regarding your lawsuit, we've been instructed to hold on off until the motion is answered. But yes it is written up and ready to be filed, that's happening. Believe it or not there are those that have invested in AMT, whom we have taken care of, that would like very much to see you pay for slander. So regarding paying for it, as we said before, it would be free. To you this is a game of strategy, to us these are client's who need to be taken care of but cant because of your day to day. But the market is terrible for mining right now, and if you mix that with a terrible rep, you have a failing company. And some clients will be paid back even if we file bankruptcy. Everything that you've done and continue to do, will come back to you Tony in a court of law.

You're a waist of time to respond to. But we'll do it because, there's not much else to do in this moment honestly
My waist is fine thank you...work on yours. You are overweight. And well the thing you COULD be doing is refunding us the money you stole from us. And since you got little else to do at the moment, might want to take some English classes and brush up on your grammar. Clearly all those years at Penn State did not do you any good. I assume all those years must have been retaking English courses due to failing. Spelling is a key point if you are going to be good at marketing. I worked in advertising before I went into tech. So keep on posting my personal info. I will be there testifying when they throw you are on trial.

We skim your posts and look for something of relevance but never seem to find anything.
If your spelling is an indication your reading skills probably are lacking too. It's WASTE not waist.

As they have invested a larger amount than you and most likely their order is in front of yours, they'll get paid back first. See Tony, you received your miners ahead of other people, and cloud hashing, and all sorts of fun extra's from us. We feel that we've taken care of you as a client. Regarding any warrant of arrest, that's a joke and a half, if you'd like please come down to the office in jenkintown and have a "chat". Stop making up things Tony Serratta, your supposed to be honest and honorable.  
So you openly admit we are investors eh? Hmm.......interesting. So you ALSO freely admit to playing favorites as well. Naughty and nice list confirmed. Clearly I was never on any list as I got someone else's order. You might "Feel" you took care of me as a client, except legally you have not. Your MPP and fraudulent behavior as well as various lies are at issue here. I wonder which clients you speak of? Post their info up, you seem fond of doing that. Show us proof. Otherwise its just more blah blah from you. What are you implying by "chat" you plan to assassinate me? Because "chat" in quotes implies another action, you have shown you are not above death threats. And this would be the second time you have threatened danger on me. The first you outed me. Against well known case law and policy you are not supposed to do that. But again you clearly have no regard for the law. You are safe in Sofia, Bulgaria for the moment. What have I made up? That you stole money from various users and have refused to pay it back? That you refuse to honor the MPP or at the very least make the INVESTORS (your term not mine) whole? There are specific fiduciary duties YOU must honor if someone is an investor. YOU said it not me. Your own words. Let that sink in. Of course you can change the post....but it wont matter. It's already waybacked. Its on the internet now. As for honest and honorable? Yes I try to be. Not perfect but in working FOR the community of people who you have stolen their investment from without any ROI....well that's a problem for you. I just exposed your malicious actions using YOUR own words. You don't like that and continually try to place blame on everyone else but yourself. And that is why you will go to jail.

Well by your own admission it matches up to my own forensic tests. A few days of "tests" that is also what BFL said. And that has not gone over well. You really only needed a couple of hours of testing to know the devices worked. Again you were mining with people's investment. Reality is we invested in enriching you. AGAIN you admitted we are invested. Not my words....YOURS.

You mean the same lawsuit you have for Gleb, Clenell and the others who have spoken out against you? Fact is come at me for slander....that case will be dismissed in seconds. And you will find out why when you bring it. Smiley. All life is a game of strategy, as is running a successful business. Stop blaming me or ANYONE for not being able to support your customers. You have VARIOUS options to do it. Your own forum, phone, email support. I post here. Fact is you handed off support of your clients to me in a very public post not to long ago. Passing the buck as it were. Got that saved too in case you decided to alter it ex-post-facto. So keep on ranting at me about how you will sue me while simultaneously threatening me with "chats". Considering your other actions and previous threats to others as well as to myself, I consider that another threat. And will treat it as such. You have done NOTHING to show me personally you are willing to address this. All I have seen is you will you will with no actually did. You make CLAIMS of paying people back but no one ever comes forward to actually prove it. Instead we read from obvious sock puppets. Hell you want a high profile situation? start paying back the people who keep complaining about you not paying them back. IF you did that for all of us I would take back EVERY single bad thing I said and bury the hatchet. I will keep my word on that one. That means the "4 or 5 individuals" get made whole. Shit we talk. We will gladly come out and say, yea Josh made things right with us. He is making an effort.

Seeing as you have consistently lied (which again by your own words can be easily proven time after time since January and in great detail), I highly doubt you will, of course that is my opinion which I am entitled to. As for everything you've done and said will also come back to you in a court of law as well..... your intimidation tactics don't scare me. You are clearly a bully as you feel the need to post mine and other's public information in order to get them to stay quiet. And that has other people in fear of the same that they won't come forward. Oh and if the market is so terrible for mining you are a terrible advocate for it then. You are selling miners and at the same time telling people mining sucks. That marketing degree (if you actually have one) is going to waste.

AMT_miners

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 02:41:58 AM

AMT how is it you say you can't pay us back, but you are simultaneously expanding your business and website, buying factories, setting up offices as well as "hiring the best lawyers money can buy". I don't buy that you can't pay customers back. Isn't it better to just say you "won't" pay us back?

If we get our head above water, to the point where we can pay section at a time (exp - order groups 400-600-600-800) of clients back, we will and have every intention provide clients with something. But as of the last few months we have been skating on thin ice constantly, just getting by. And we have issued refunds where we could during that time.
opieum2

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 02:49:44 AM

AMT has a dedicated staff of 10 people. Your an idiot.

Oh right some of them are your family. Jeannette W. is one of them lives at your PA address correct? As perhaps even your other relative Jessica Z I imagine? You put my family in the crosshairs by claiming I was a classified high level worker for the government. I am not letting that shit go any time soon. I have no interest in anything happening to anyone. But you dragged my family into this....and put us into danger with your statements. I have not doxxed your address like you did mine. I suppose I could, but as you said honor and honesty and all that. Let someone else handle that task if they wish.

As for idiot......well you clearly owned the fact that you have a DEDICATED which is FULL TIME staff of 10 people. That means you have money to make this work. Money that is not being used to make things right with the customers ALL of them regardless of their naughty or nice status. Since you play favorites with your customers that too is going to hurt you in court. But you know since you don't like to comment on here, YOUR OWN WORDS, it seems unimportant what I say. Guess I am an idiot for even responding to you. Or I am imagining I am replying to you since you are not supposed to be replying here Joshua Zipkin aka AMT_Miners, since you don't have the balls to actually admit it's you actually penning these posts. And no I won't stop until justice is done on you. Eye for an eye is that not what you believe? You made it clear you are a racist. But the eye for an eye idea in Judaism does make alot of sense. I am not one for turn the other cheek cause that just means getting your ass kicked. Since you stole money from us, is it not karma (buddist? idea) that you do not make money as well? I imagine your karma will change once you make things right with those you have wronged. EVERYONE not just a select few you deem your nice list.

AMT_miners

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 02:55:58 AM

Tony Serratta,

You're a waist of time to respond to. But we'll do it because, there's not much else to do in this moment honestly. We skim your posts and look for something of relevance but never seem to find anything. Regarding larger investors we've already started paying them back and plan to continue doing so when things pick up. As they have invested a larger amount than you and most likely their order is in front of yours, they'll get paid back first. See Tony, you received your miners ahead of other people, and cloud hashing, and all sorts of fun extra's from us. We feel that we've taken care of you as a client. Regarding any warrant of arrest, that's a joke and a half, if you'd like please come down to the office in jenkintown and have a "chat". Stop making up things Tony Serratta, your supposed to be honest and honorable.  

You're a waist of time to respond to. But we'll do it because, there's not much else to do in this moment honestly
My waist is fine thank you...work on yours. You are overweight. And well the thing you COULD be doing is refunding us the money you stole from us. And since you got little else to do at the moment, might want to take some English classes and brush up on your grammar. Clearly all those years at Penn State did not do you any good. I assume all those years must have been retaking English courses due to failing. Spelling is a key point if you are going to be good at marketing. I worked in advertising before I went into tech. So keep on posting my personal info. I will be there testifying when they throw you are on trial.

We skim your posts and look for something of relevance but never seem to find anything.
If your spelling is an indication your reading skills probably are lacking too. It's WASTE not waist.

As they have invested a larger amount than you and most likely their order is in front of yours, they'll get paid back first. See Tony, you received your miners ahead of other people, and cloud hashing, and all sorts of fun extra's from us. We feel that we've taken care of you as a client. Regarding any warrant of arrest, that's a joke and a half, if you'd like please come down to the office in jenkintown and have a "chat". Stop making up things Tony Serratta, your supposed to be honest and honorable.  
So you openly admit we are investors eh? Hmm.......interesting. So you ALSO freely admit to playing favorites as well. Naughty and nice list confirmed. Clearly I was never on any list as I got someone else's order. You might "Feel" you took care of me as a client, except legally you have not. Your MPP and fraudulent behavior as well as various lies are at issue here. I wonder which clients you speak of? Post their info up, you seem fond of doing that. Show us proof. Otherwise its just more blah blah from you. What are you implying by "chat" you plan to assassinate me? Because "chat" in quotes implies another action, you have shown you are not above death threats. And this would be the second time you have threatened danger on me. The first you outed me. Against well known case law and policy you are not supposed to do that. But again you clearly have no regard for the law. You are safe in Sofia, Bulgaria for the moment. What have I made up? That you stole money from various users and have refused to pay it back? That you refuse to honor the MPP or at the very least make the INVESTORS (your term not mine) whole? There are specific fiduciary duties YOU must honor if someone is an investor. YOU said it not me. Your own words. Let that sink in. Of course you can change the post....but it wont matter. It's already waybacked. Its on the internet now. As for honest and honorable? Yes I try to be. Not perfect but in working FOR the community of people who you have stolen their investment from without any ROI....well that's a problem for you. I just exposed your malicious actions using YOUR own words. You don't like that and continually try to place blame on everyone else but yourself. And that is why you will go to jail.

Well by your own admission it matches up to my own forensic tests. A few days of "tests" that is also what BFL said. And that has not gone over well. You really only needed a couple of hours of testing to know the devices worked. Again you were mining with people's investment. Reality is we invested in enriching you. AGAIN you admitted we are invested. Not my words....YOURS.

You mean the same lawsuit you have for Gleb, Clenell and the others who have spoken out against you? Fact is come at me for slander....that case will be dismissed in seconds. And you will find out why when you bring it. Smiley. All life is a game of strategy, as is running a successful business. Stop blaming me or ANYONE for not being able to support your customers. You have VARIOUS options to do it. Your own forum, phone, email support. I post here. Fact is you handed off support of your clients to me in a very public post not to long ago. Passing the buck as it were. Got that saved too in case you decided to alter it ex-post-facto. So keep on ranting at me about how you will sue me while simultaneously threatening me with "chats". Considering your other actions and previous threats to others as well as to myself, I consider that another threat. And will treat it as such. You have done NOTHING to show me personally you are willing to address this. All I have seen is you will you will with no actually did. You make CLAIMS of paying people back but no one ever comes forward to actually prove it. Instead we read from obvious sock puppets. Hell you want a high profile situation? start paying back the people who keep complaining about you not paying them back. IF you did that for all of us I would take back EVERY single bad thing I said and bury the hatchet. I will keep my word on that one. That means the "4 or 5 individuals" get made whole. Shit we talk. We will gladly come out and say, yea Josh made things right with us. He is making an effort.

Seeing as you have consistently lied (which again by your own words can be easily proven time after time since January and in great detail), I highly doubt you will, of course that is my opinion which I am entitled to. As for everything you've done and said will also come back to you in a court of law as well..... your intimidation tactics don't scare me. You are clearly a bully as you feel the need to post mine and other's public information in order to get them to stay quiet. And that has other people in fear of the same that they won't come forward. Oh and if the market is so terrible for mining you are a terrible advocate for it then. You are selling miners and at the same time telling people mining sucks. That marketing degree (if you actually have one) is going to waste.

Just skimmed that one, stop writing novels Tony, people don't want to read a book.

Tell you what. You delete all your crap and keep your opinions to yourself until December 15th, and we'll issue you a refund along with everyone else and drop the lawsuit against you, and it's not just for slander btw.
AMT_miners

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 02:57:26 AM

I hear you saying things like this every so often, but saying you will give refunds and actually taking action are two different things. You told me you were going to send me a different miner, instead of this used one. You did not keep your word on that, so how can I believe your words now?

AMT how is it you say you can't pay us back, but you are simultaneously expanding your business and website, buying factories, setting up offices as well as "hiring the best lawyers money can buy". I don't buy that you can't pay customers back. Isn't it better to just say you "won't" pay us back?

If we get our head above water, to the point where we can pay section at a time (exp - order groups 400-600-600-800) of clients back, we will and have every intention provide clients with something. But as of the last few months we have been skating on thin ice constantly, just getting by. And we have issued refunds where we could during that time.

What? Didn't you send us an email saying that you got your miner working and everything was fine?
opieum2

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 03:01:49 AM

Let me be clear, if you worked out a WRITTEN legal arrangement that showed your good faith attempt to refund EVERYONE back, not just "intentions" because intentions do nothing for anyone, but actions do, I would take back most if not all of the bad I have said and even go so far to help you repair your reputation. I have on numerous occasions recognized you have had your issues and those things were the truth as I knew them at the time. The IMET thing was clearly not your fault and I know that. I will freely admit and stick up for you on THAT point alone. However the issue lies in how you Joshua Zipkin handled it and lied to people time after time both before and after the lies are WELL documented so no "slander" as you put it. Your "fuck the MPP" and shipping lies among other things you have said are what got you in this mess. Again if you had been straight with ALL of us some of us would have understood and we did for a time, until we realized it was lies. You will not have 100 percent satisfied customers....NOONE ever does even at the best of times. I would back off you and consider the matter settled IF you did right not just by me but everyone who you have wronged. At least showing you are doing that would be a start.

Again you "intend" to make it right? Just make it right. Start showing you are making it right and I am telling you here now I will remove ALL my bad posts about you. I will issue a public apology and IF you are selling again with some of that refund money even buy a machine/s provided  you send it INTACT with all parts and in working order, in a timely (within 2 weeks). THAT is how far I am willing to go. I am putting forth a good faith effort here and even putting it in writing to show that I am willing to admit I was wrong......BUT you have to prove it. Intent means crap to anyone here. 6 months ago you said you intended the same thing and we still have seen nothing but more excuses. We got miners worth far less than what we paid, a slap in the face, with your own admission you "tested" them for "a few days" which confirms what I was saying in dogies review thread of your miner.

But you have maligned your own business by stating that mining sucks. In doing so you are essentially selling miners to get money from people. So that is on you as those are your own words. It is easily implied with what you have said.

You are stating you want to get your head above water....we can't and won't do anything for you until you have proven you are willing to do right by us first. Most if not ALL of your customers have been burned too many times to take anything you say at face value.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: